Reach Out

Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It only takes a little time before Jiyong and Chaerin became comfortable with each other. As neighbors, they sometime share some drink together, talk about how each others day went. She will talk about her day finding for a job, in his case he cannot share a lot, a day goes for him doing nothing unless he'll decide to go perform at the pub. She try her best for him to go out of the box but she cannot force him, she didn't know the whole story, maybe there's a deeper reason than him being an ex- prisoner. 

Its was Saturday night and Jiyong knows that a lot of customer will go spend their weekend nights to the bar so he decided to do his gig. He was done performing when Yoomi, the owner who's so fascinated over him talk to him.

"Jiyong dear!"

She wrap her arms unto him while he let go of it.

"I told you, don't call me dear, what am I a reindeer? Im going home now how about my payment?"

"Uhm someone wants to talk to you."

"You I know I don't have time with things like that, give me my payment, Chaerin's already waiting for me for sure."

"Chaerin! Chaerin! I hate that girl! But whatever just this one please talk to her, she's a big fish and already offer me a lot of money just to talk to you."

Jiyong rolled his eyes in so much disgust.  Given the fact that she really hated conversing with the girl in front of him with her flirty voice, she's making his patience run out by forcing him to talk to that someone.

"Who the hell?!"

"Me."

He was about to throw tantrums in front of her when a familiar voice of a woman in between them. It was her, she still wear a thick red lipstick together with her chestnut curled hair. The only person he put all his trust only to be used in the end.

"Hani?" 

"Oh Ms. Lee, Im sorry for making you wait, it's hard to force him. Jiyong dear, talk to her neh? I'll give your payment later,  I'll go now." Yoomi bow to her and left.

"How are you Jiyong? You look better." She cross her arms and smirk at him.

"Better my . You're the one's better I guess, spending my money in so much luxury?"

"Don't worry, Im spending it nicely. Wait are we just gonna converse here, why don't we have some drink, my treat."

She grab his wrist but he immediately let go. 

"No thanks!"

He sigh sarcastically and walk out of the scene. He walks fast, he was full of anger, hatred, he wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter