Bolder

Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What would be your sobriquet?" The old man ask Jiyong as they stand in front of his office door.

"What do you mean? A nickname?" He furrowed his brows.

"Why? Do you know my real name? You only know me as 'ahjussi'. No one should know your real name in this world, it would be dangerous. Tsk tsk." 

He thinks for a while.

"Dragon, I want them to call me Dragon."

"Dragon, what a bold name." He chuckled.

"From now you'll be known as the great old ahjussi's only son, Dragon."

Jiyong fix the collar of his suit as the old man open the door where two girls are waiting at the sofa. They stand up as they saw their presence and bow at them. They remain standing while the old man sit on the chair behind his desk, Jiyong stand beside him.

"She is Angel." The old man pointed to the girl with a long black hair at the right.

"While she's Sunny." He shift to the blonde girl with her short hair and full bangs at the left.

"Girls, he's the Dragon, my one and only son, your new boss."

A sly smile formed in their faces. They once again bow to them.

"Nice meeting you, from now on I'll be replacing my father, if you think he's great, you'll soon learn there's greater than him."

"Nice meeting you too, Mr. Dragon."

Dragon, he will now be a monster. He's sure he hesitated accepting the old man's wealth but he remember how Chaerin treated him that day, it might be his chance, to get back to those people who put him down. Lee Hani, that who used him ,his money. Lee Chaerin, he'll show her he's not someone who'll just cultivate plants just to satisfy his daily living. He'll let her eat her words  that once become his hope, the Jiyong she knew will be come back to his old self now, the old Jiyong, but this time he's bolder.


***
1 Year Later.


Jiyong's eyes were filled with tears dispersing each and every powder of the old man's cremated ash over his wide orchard. That was his final wish so that he can stay there at his very special place. He started to walk and reminisce the times he spend growing plants there. The time he thinks life can be that simple. He missed this place, or maybe the old him, before he once again decided to let money revolve around his life. 

"Hyung!"

Hanbin run to him holding his garden tools. Since he spend most of his time at the gambling house and he barely manage to go to the orchard, he ask Hanbin to take his place and help ahjussi.

"Come, give it to me."

He eagerly get the tools and help him with his task.


***


Chaerin f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter