REVIEWS

   OH MY BOY  /  APPLY OPEN
replace with fc
Chosen

Song Youngho

Plotline. Eight

Faceclaim. U-KISS' Jun

Username. wuxuanyis

Review. 

Here is my boy, Youngho! He's unfinished at the moment but slowly beingn worked on!

replace with fc
 
replace with fc
accepted

Shin Hyeonju

Plotline. One

Faceclaim. SF9's Taeyang

Username. neoculture_dorkology

Review. 

Hey there, Min! Let’s jump right into your review! Before we get started I just have to let you know that I absolutely love the fact Hyeonju is from Naples! My family actually originates from that area so when I saw that I was just really happy (for lack of a better word) to see it in an application. Anyway there are a couple things I would like you to change/add before I accept Hyeonju. First off, if he trained under SM before moving to WM, I would prefer if you gave him a backup faceclaim who is not under SM entertainment. The last thing would be that since you mention his love for Italian pop in his likes and scene requests, could you please list some songs or artists he likes? Just so I can get a vibe for them!

 

Other than that your application is great! His background is a little short but it tells me everything I need to know about it so that’s fine! Thanks for applying. Let me know when you get those things changed and added and I would be more than happy to accept Hyeonju.

 

Thank you for updating your application! Hyeonju has been accepted!

replace with fc
 
replace with fc
Accepted

Choi Yusun

Plotline. Four

Faceclaim. PLT's Villain

Username. lujuns

Review. 

Hey there Ace! Sorry to keep you waiting for your review! There are just a few things I need you to change/add before I can accept Yusun!

First off, as Yusun is half Taiwanese I would prefer if you changed his backup faceclaim to either a Korean or Taiwanese faceclaim. As for Yusun’s trivia, could you please add another (or a couple) more special talents as I feel like imitating Sebastian is a very niche special talent. It would also be great if you could add some more general trivia for him other than the braces one.

As for his talent twins, I feel like Villan’s vocals wouldn’t really match the style of music Oh My Boy would most likely do so if you could change that would be amazing. Yusun’s trainnee years will also need to be altered slightly as on the cheatsheet it says all members of oh my boy must have joined WM in mid to early 2014 or earlier so that would mean between January and June, so please change that. As for the love interest section, it would be great if you could write more for the love story (mainly for your first choice, so, Youngho) as I feel like it’s a little too short and I just really want to know how you would like it to play out a little more.

Other than those things, I really enjoyed Yusun! So thank you for applying! If you fi those things I would be more happy to accept Yusun!

 

Thank you for fixing Yusun! He has now accepted!

replace with fc
 
replace with fc
Accepted

Chang Yanting

Plotline. Three

Faceclaim. PLT's Moti

Username. lujuns

Review. 

Hey again, Ace! Most of the things that need to be changed with Yanting are similar to those that needed to be changed with Yusun. Let’s just get right into it.

Firstly, like Yusan, please change Yanting’s backup faceclaim to either a Korean or Taiwanese faceclaim. Yauting’s special talent section fine, but could you please add what tricks he can do with his hypermobility? Please also add more to his general trivia.

As for his trainee years, please just it like I mentioned in Yusun’s review. The latest he should have become a trainee was early June. Lastly, Yanting’s love interest. Could you please add more to the love story section? Namely the one with Eunwoo.

Other than that, just like Yusun, I really enjoyed Yanting! So please fi those things and I would be more than happy to accept him!

 

Thank you for also fixing Yanting! He has been accepted!

replace with fc
 
replace with fc
Reviewing

Gi Jinhyeon

Plotline. Three

Faceclaim. Victon's Heochan

Username. Buttfluff

Review. 

Here

replace with fc
 
replace with fc
Reviewing

lee yeowoon

Plotline. Five

Faceclaim. The Boyz Younghoon

Username. LazyBear

Review. 

Here

replace with fc
 
replace with fc
Reviewing

kim yubin

Plotline. Four

Faceclaim. HBY's Taro

Username. sienL1

Review. 

Here

replace with fc