CHEATSHEET

   OH MY BOY  /  APPLY OPEN

Something to remember. 

The story will be starting when Oh My Boy debuted in April, 2016, so please keep that in mind while writing your application. You may include anything that may change or will happen with your character between then and current day (such as height for characters on the younger side of the age range if they haven't reached their final height; and really any other major events like graduating, attending university etc.).

 

One other small thing will be that ONF will not exist in this world, so you are welcome to use them as faceclaims and talent twins if you so choose.

 

The basics. 

The basics are pretty self explanatory. The age range, as listed on each plotline is 1994 to 2000. Your characters birthplace and hometown can be anywhere. I would prefer if your character was at least half Korean as WM doesn't really seem like they have many foreign idols, but really it's up to you! The first part of the password is a concept you would like Oh My Boy to try! The number of languages your character speaks and their fluency level in each is up to you, just make sure there is a reason they know each of them and basically that it makes sense.

 

Faceclaims can be anyone from anywhere, I just ask that if your character is eighteen at the time of Oh My Boy's debut that you do not use an underage faceclaim. Appearance and fashion can be a few scentless, pictures or really anything. Feel free to get creative!

The person.
Make sure your character has at least four negative and four positive personality traits! Neutral are optional but loved. Anything else like MBTI types are also welcomed (and can be used instead or together with the traits if you so wish)! You do not need to expand on your characters traits if you do not wish to. Your characters background does not have to be long at all, just long enough so I can get a basic understanding of them.

You are welcome to have idol relations, but if you do so, just make sure it makes sense. Be sure to add a good ammount of trivia (likes, dislikes etc.) and be sure to add at least one special talent.

The idol.
Stage names are optional. If your character has a stage name, please add why they or the company or whoever chose that stage name for them. You are more than welcome to add multiple backup plot lines if you choose to. The second part of the password is a fanclub name suggestion for Oh My Boy. Talent twins don't have to match your characters plotlines exactly, just make sure you aren't picking someone too strong. Since I would like the characters of Oh My Boy to have trained with Oh My Girl, all characters must have joined WM in early to mid 2014 or earlier, your character could have also trained at other companies before then.

Pre-debut and scandals are optional.

The love.
Your characters love interest can pretty much be anyone from anywhere! Just make sure it is appropriate and not too far out. My character is also open to be used as a love interest!

Taken things. 
U-KISS' Jun as a faceclaim, vocal, rap and dance twin. 

Brownie points. 
Using underrated/underused faceclaims. including Youngho in your application (maybe even as a love interest?).