Chapter 7

Amber The 'LIUser' [KRYBER]

"Hey Albert! Hey Emma! How are you guys?" Uncle Ben said as he saw the Liu family who just arrived.

"Hey Ben!" Mr. Liu said, Mrs. Liu also greet him.

"Hey Uncle" Amber said.

"Hey buddy, always good as the same huh?" Ben said as they fist bump.

"Thanks" Amber smiled.

"Anyway enjoy the party, I have to greet some guest" Ben said and then he left.

"We were just greet our friends over there, you want to come baby?" Mrs. Liu said to her daughter.

"No Mom, I'll just stay here, just enjoy the night, I'll be fine" Amber replied.

"OK, I'll see you later" Mrs Liu said and kissed her cheek.

"Bye"

Signed.

This is why I hate parties.

I decided to go outside since I hate crowded place. As my way to exit, I spotted Jessica at the entrance with her Mom and Dad. I immediately turn back and pretend to search someone.

'Aish!'

"Would you like some wine Sir?" The waitress said.

"No, Im fine" I said and sat down at our table.

Maybe I'll just wait them leave the entrance area. Uncle Ben is greeting them.

I'll just hope that she won't see me and her---wait. Where is Krystal? 

I glance at the Jung's but Krystal is not with them. I often seen the Jung's at the parties but I never seen them together with their youngest daughter. Maybe Krystal doesn't like parties? Maybe.

"Hey, baby. Come with me, I'll introduce you to my friends" Mommy said as she pulled me gently.

"But Mom--"

I just rolled my eyes mentally when she already dragging me next to our table and it's too late to realize that she's talking about is the Jung's.

"Mom I have to pee!" I whisper to her while pulling my left arm.

"Hey Jenifer and John this is my daughter Am-----"

"AJ! My name is AJ Liu" I said while shaking their hands. "Nice to meet you Mr Jung and Mrs. Jung" I said and nervously smiled. I know I looked  stupid right now, Mom is giving me a puzzle look.

"Oh! I thought you were a guy sorry" Mrs. Jung apologized.

"Yeah I thought you were too" Mr. Jung added.

"Its fine" I said.

"Your Mom talk about you a lot, that they have a daughter. This is Jessica my eldest daughter." She said introduce her, Jessica smile.

"Hey Amber!" Jessica cheerfully said then hugged me like we didn't met for along time.

"Wait, you knew each other?" Mom asked, Mrs and Mr Jung looked at us.

"No/Yes!" I mentally smacked Jessica for answering Yes.

"I mean were school mate" I said.

"But were friends!" Jessica whined.

'Oh my god! Here she goes again, so childish'

"Uhmmm?" They looked confused now.

"Mom, Auntie Liu can I take Amber with me? I think she missed me" Jessica said. 

"What?" I mouthed to her.

"Sure" they said and then she dragged me outside.

.
.
.
.
.

"Whoa whoa whoa... It's that you Amber? I didn't know you were so good looking" she continue teasing me but I decided to ignore her, she's so annoying.

"Look at me~~~"

"Hey handsome!" she shouted and I finally looked at her while glaring.

"Could you please low your voice?" I said and looked around.

"That's because you ignoring me" she pouted.

"It's because your annoying me" I said back.

"Okay fine I'll behave. Let's go there" she pointed at the bench beside the tree.

Long silence.....

She actually didn't talk but the annoying part is she's staring at me and that's so annoying.

"Stop staring at me" I said not even look at her then crossed my legs and arms.

I don't know if she listened or not but I don't care. 

Then I remember earlier that she recognized me right away and its confused me because even Sulli, my best friend didn't recognized me that easy.

"How did you know that I was Amber?" I said and looked at her, she shrugged.

"I don't know but when I saw you earlier I thought you were a guy and then Auntie Liu said you are her daughter" she said.

"What? So what, if I am her daughter.  Your answer doesn't even make sense" I said while frowning.

She sighed "Let's say the moment I stared at your face earlier, I knew it was you" she said.

"How?" I frowned again.

"I don't know, I just know it was you" she said..

'Okay she's weird'

.
.
.
"Where is your sister?" I asked.

After an half hour of sitting here with this weird girl, I finally decided to asked about Krystal. I want to know why Krystal never attend a parties with her family.

"House" she simply replied. I look at her as she saw my questioning look. "I mean she doesn't like parties" she said.

"So you like parties?" I asked.

"No"

"Ha?" I frowned

"I don't have a choice, they want me to come. How about you?"

"Same"

"Mrs Jessica?" A waiter approached us.

"Yes?" Jessica asked.

"Mr. Jung is looking for you" he replied.

Jessica look at me "I have to go" she said. I just nodded but before she left she made a handsome posed using her hand then winked.

'What a weird girl' I whispered.

.
.
.
.
.
.

*WA-PAK!!!*

"Ouch! What the------" I didn't finish my protest when someone smacked my head and shoved something on my mouth.

"Don't cursed me!" Said by my princess I mean Krystal. By look on her face, she looks pissed.

My face flushed and I stood awkwardly while some crumpled paper still hanging on my month.

'What did I do?'

"You forgot our session yesterday!" she yelled, I froze. Sh*t! I forgot!

I didn't notice since I went home and busy preparing for the party I went last night.

"S-Sorry" I apologize. She cross her arms and glared at me.

"I am running out of time! Next week is the exam! How can I passed?!" She exclaimed.

"I..I.....I....Uhm...." I stuttering.

"Let's continue since tomorrow is holiday. Your day is mine, don't be late" she calmly said and walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: "Play With Me [M] KRYBER" is another story of mine, kindly visit my story list if you want to read it :)