Chapter 6

Amber The 'LIUser' [KRYBER]

KRYSTAL's POV

It's been a week since the day Yoona told us about breaking up with Aiden. After that, I never saw him again.

I've always thought about him since then. Do I like Aiden? But no, I just met him. Maybe I just admire him. He seem to be a nice and sweet person, yeah maybe. I reall------

"Krystal?"

"What?!" I exclaimed. 

Oh I forgot. It's the first day of tutorial session with this nerd. We decided that after school, she will tutoring me. I accepted her offer since I really need to passed the exam by the end of the month. If not, goodbye cheer dance competition.

"You need to focus if you wanted to passed the exam, we only have a week to review so please be focus" she said.

"OK fine" I said. If I don't need her help, I will smack her head for lecturing me, Aish!

"Good, Let's continue. Blah... Blah.... Blah...." And she start the lesson.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I admitted, she is good at tutoring. Even if the history is my most hated subject, it's so easy to understand because she explained it very well. She is really nerd and also she is  better that with our history teacher.

"That's all for today, let's continue this tomorrow" she finally said.

"Finally!" I said.

"Uhm... Can I use your CR?" she asked.

"No" I said.

Why would I let someone use my bathroom?

"Eh?" -_-?

"Use the CR near at the kitchen. After you finish, you may go." I said.

"O-Okay" 

.
.
.
.
.
.

AMBER's POV

After using the Cr, I'm about to exit the kitchen when I saw Jessica entering. I forgot, they are sisters.

"Amber?" She asked, she looked surprised to see me here "What are you doing here?" 

"Uhm.... I'm helping your sister for this coming exam" I explained, she frowned.

"Ah.... Okay. Did you eat already? It's dinner time" She said, I shooked my head. "Then let's eat, I'll cook" 

.
.
.
.
.

"Delicious?" She asked as I took a one scoop of her dish she cooked.

'It's so good' I mentally said as I taste it.

"It's good" I simply said. I don't want to compliment her food that much.

I didn't know this childish girl can cook delicious food. All I know about her is... she's weird and annoying.

"Thanks" she smiled.

I frowned, she looked normal today.


♪Havana na na na~~~♪

We turned our attention at the kitchen door as we heard a voice, It's Krystal.

♪ I put my heart---- What are you still doing here?!" She exclaimed, she looked suprised.

"I invited her for a dinner, want to join?" Jessica said but Krystal ignore her.

After she took a bottled water from ref, she walk away. Jessica sighed.

 

"Don't mind her" Jessica said but she looked sad.

I want to ask her why Krystal always giving her a cold treatment but I decided not to. It's their personal matter, I'm not in the position to intervene with their issue.

"Thanks for the food, it's really delicious" I said "I have to go now"

"Thank you, be careful" she said.

"Wait"

"What?" She frown

"You look normal today" I said, amused.

"Do I looked abnormal to you?" She asked like she doesn't know she's weird all the time.

"Always, Bye!" I said before I left.


.
.
.
.
..
.

"Wait.... WHAT!?" Sulli suddenly burst out after I told her about helping Krystal in History.

"Uhmm...." I don't know what to say.

"Seriously!?.......  You know I'm still mad at you after ditching me when I asked for help in History and now your gonna help her but not me?!" She shouted.

"I know and I'm sorry, that's why I'm here, we can study together now......" She really looked mad.

"......"

"Please Sulli~~ I bought some strawberry pudding ~~~" I said and the moment I mentioned the strawberry pudding, I saw her smile but immediately fade away.

"That won't work on me, go home now" she said and about to shut her door but I lifted the one whole pack of strawberry pudding then I wiggled my eyebrows, she rolled her eyes.

"Aish!" She said and took the plastic.

'Hehehe I know she can't resist it'

"Let's start now" I said.

I separate my tutoring session with Krystal and Sulli. I know that they can't stand with each other so I decided that in the morning before school, I'll help Sulli. And in the afternoon after school, I'll help Krystal.

"You know what Amber" Sulli started.

"What?" I asked while busy checking her notes.

"I bumped to someone, I don't remember when. He really looks like you" Sulli said that caught my attention.

I remember the time I pretend to be Yoona's boyfriend when I accidentally bumped to her.

"Really?" I pretend to be curious.

"Yeah, but at first I thought it was you because he have the same perfume with you. But when I saw his face, it's not you" she said.

"Handsome?"

"Hmmm......... Yeah, he's cute" she said, I just smiled. "Why are you smiling?" she asked.

"Nothing" I shrugged

"Weirdo"

*********

"Mom?!" I got surprised when I saw my Mom inside my apartment. 

"Hey baby" she said as she kissed me.

"What are you doing here? I told you not to come here" I said, frowning

"But I missed my baby" she pout and hugged me.

"Mom!" I whined.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry. I just really missed my handsome daug---- wait!" She paused as she realized how I look.  "What's with that nerdy style?" She asked while examine my face.

"N-Nothing. I-I just wanted a new look" i reasoned.

Ever since I separate with my parents, I decided to change my lifestyle even my look. I wanted to be independent and live with my own. They didn't know about this because I never let them to visit me.

"Anyway, why are you here?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Because I missed you" she said but I don't believe it. I stare at her, waiting for more "Okay fine! Your Dad wanted you to come with us to his friends party" she finally said.

"I don't want" I said and walk inside my room, she followed.

"You know your Dad, he won't take no for an answer" she said as she started to pick up my stuff "Did you ever had clean your room? It's really mess"

"Sorrt I forgot" I said while helping her.

"I can do this. Just take a bathe, I'll wait for you" she said while pushing me inside my bathroom. I just sighed, I don't have a choice but to come with her.

"And one more thing" she said before I closed the door. "Don't wear that thick glass" she added.