Prologue

Amber The 'LIUser' [KRYBER]

AMBER's POV
"By the end of this month, make sure that all of you will submit the assigned project i gave. If not, you will re-take History next year. Class dismissed." Mrs. Han said.
"Arhhgg!!!! I realy hate history!" Sulli exclaimed after Mrs. Han left.
"History is fun" I chuckled, she glared me.
"Id rather pla---" Sulli didn't finished her word when someone enterupted her.
"Do my project" said by the 'Ice Princess Krystal'
"It's individual project if you didn't know that" Sulli said with tone of sarcasm.
"Im talking to LIUser not you, !" Krystal hissed as Sulli ready to pull her hair but i stoped her.
"It's okay" i whisper to her but she just glared me. "S-Sure" i smile like an idiot as i turned to Krystal and took the small piece of paper were her assigned project are written.
"Good" she smile before walk out.
" Fake " Sulli hissed.
"Don't be like that to her, you see? She's trying to be nice but you started" I said to Sulli.
"Your unbielivable! She is user, acting nice just to please you and you fall for that?! She is totally ! And i know you know that" Sulli said, disbilief.
"She is nice.. ..." i whisper.
"I tell you, that will never change. Let's go, im so hungry" Sulli said before went outside.
'I still like her, no matter what' i whisper before i follow Sulli.