Chapter 2

Amber The 'LIUser' [KRYBER]

AMBER's POV

"Hey Dyke!"

'Aish! Not again' i muttered to myself before turn to my back.

"Y-Yes?" 

"Give this to my Krystal" He said and handed me a boquet of rose, i got suprised.

"Me?! But Kai i need-----" he cut me off.

"I dont care, just do it! Im very busy at my training. Just tell me later if she accept it" Kai said and just left me.

Aish! If he is courting a girl he supposed to do it by himself and not me! What a coward.

And now i need to go to the cheer leaders locker room. But how? If i suddenly show up, they will freak out. They hate me, most of them are homophobic especialy Krystal Jung. 

Im thinking now if Kai purposely do this, he knows how they hate a people like me and he put me in this situation.

Im walking back n' front thingking of how to give this boquet of rose to Krystal without knowing that i am the one who will give this to her? She never want me to be near her or any gay in our school. Remember, she's a homophobic.

I saw some of cheerleader exiting the locker room and i still haven't see Krystal coming out, maybe she still in inside.

I remove my reading glass and put an face mask before carefully went inside with flowers in my hand. By this, she will not recognize me.

They are still three person left here. Krystal, Yoona and Tiffany. I hide myself and waited for a second before Yoona and Tiffany finaly leave Krystal alone.

Krystal is left alone now, she's facing her back to me and busy packing her stuff. I took a step near to her but i stop when i noticed she didn't move, maybe she's sensing someone at her back that's why she turned around. 

Suprised look when she look at me and I took my chance to hold her hands and place the flower. I emmidiately escape the room before she hit me or what. I hope she didn't recognized me.

"Wait!" She said but i didn't have a chance to look at her when someone pulled my left arm and dragged me inside the stock room.

"Who are you?!" The dragger whisper shout to my face, she's a girl by her voice.

"Do you know boys are not allowed here?! Do you wanna die?!" She whisper shout again, i mentally laughed when she thought im a boy. We turned our attention when we heard Krystal voice, i guess she looking for me.

"If Captain know this, she will surely kill you" the girl said, i examined her face and it took me a second to realized that is Yoona. Yes i know her, everybody knows her, she also a cheer leader and a famous one.

"Wait, who are you again?" she asked and try to remove my face mask but i stop her and shook my head.

"No please" i begged as she continue pulling the mask away and finally remove it.

"Who are you?" She asked and stare at me.

"It's me, Amber Liu"

"LIUser?!" she said looked suprised. "That's imppsible, she's ugly" she literaly said to my face. 'Ouch'

'How come she looked nice without her glass?' She whisper to herself but i heard it.

"Anyway, what are doing here?" she asked again.

"I.. .. . .uh. ... um------

"Is anyone here?" said from outside, it's Krystal.

"No one's here" Yoona answered, my eyes winded and she emmidiately covered in realization.

"Yoona? Is that you?" Krystal asked again and slowly opened the door. Yoona moition me to hide.

"Y-Yeah" Yoona stuttered.

"What are you doing here?"

"N-Nothing, just chiling" she reasoned, Krystal raised her eyebrows not beleiving. I mentally face palm because of what she reasoned 'chiling in stock room, that's new'

"Here in stock room?" Krystal asked wierdly "Nevermind. Anyway, did you saw a guy with face mask here?" she asked curiously, i gulped.

"Guy?" Yoona chuckled and glance at me "There's no one here, why are you looking for her.....him?"

"N-Nothing" Krystal sturtted and i looked at her, her face is red. "I....I need to go. Bye!" she emmidiately said and left.

"Thank you" i said to Yoona after Krystal left.

"Dont thank me, just dont come here again. Even if your a girl, you are not allowed here. You know" she's refering my gender preference.

"Yeah i know but i still thank you. I have to go now, thank you again" im about to leave-----

"Wait" she held my left arm "Can we take a photos?" she asked while blinking her eyes.

"Ha?" I asked confuse.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Dissmised" Mrs. Park said

"Hey dyke!" Kai called me when I and Sulli came outside.

"Just wait me here" i said to Sulli and went to Kai.

"What happened? Did you already gave to her?" Kai asked.

"Yeah"

"Did she like it? Did she know it was from me?" Kai asked again. I mentally slapped myself when i remember i just gave the flower to her without a word and ran away.

"Y-Yeah, and she said she liked it" i answered and he's smile.

"Really?! Then i'll give another flower next time" he said smiling ear to ear.

'No please...... not again'

-------

KRYSTAL's POV

"I envy Yoona so much" Tiffany said pouting.

"Wae?" Jiyeon asked.

"She already have a boyfriend! And he's so cute~~~~!!!"Tiffany said in excitement, i forrowed my eye brows.

"Really?!"Minah said.

"How come she already have a boyfriend? Yoona is so picky" i said and they agreed.

"That's true, Yoona is so picky." Irene also agreed.

"But it's true! Believe me she even showed me their photos" Tiffany said.

"I still don't believe in that" Suzy said and Luna nodded.

"Let see. Yoona! Come here" Tiffany called Yoona who is busy playing her phone.

"Why?" Yoona asked Tiffany.

"They didnt believe me that you already have a boyfriend" Tiffany said then pout.

"I have" Yoona proudly said.

"To proof if it's true, show some photos together with your boyfriend" Hyuna said.

Yoona gave her phone to Hyuna and passed to each other until it's my turn to look at the photos.

'He's handsome' i mentally commeted. 

I examined his face, he has a femmine look but that's make him more look good. I forrowed my eye brows when i looked at his eyes, it seems familiar like i saw it already but i dont remember when. 

He is similar to someone i met in our locker room last week who gave me a flower. But its impossible, maybe im just imagining things. But for sure, i want to meet him again. He's the only one who dare to enter our locker and gave me a flower.

I didnt realized that i stare long at the picture when Yoona took the phone from my hand and smirked.

"He's cute right?" Yoona said then suddenly i feel my face warmed, I cupped my cheeks.

"What is his name?" Jiyeon asked.

"A...A.....A......Aiden?" Yoona answered like she's not sure.

"Are you sure?" Suzy asked.

"Ofcourse"

"Where did you meet him?" Luna asked and they seem curious.

"Stock room" she answered.

"What?!" I shouted and they seem suprised.

"I-I mean Star Bucks, we met there. Hehehe.." she nevously laughed.

I stare at Yoona confirming if she's telling the truth but she looked away. 

'There is something wrong' i mentally said. Yoona is lying, she cant even looked at me.

"Then if its okay to you, let us meet your boyfriend" i said and her eyes literaly winded in horror.

"That's right!" They all agreed.

"S-Sure"

'I want to confirm something' I mentally said to myself.