But So Far Away..

Time To Choose..

 

Chapter 4

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

8:00 PM

 

I can’t believe Jungsu oppa wanted us to drink together. Is it okay to feel happy and sad at the same time? Oh well.

 

The practice already ended and we received good marks from our vocal coach. The girls have already gone back to our dorm and I’m the only one left in the music room. I get up from my seat and wander around. I reach a sort-of balcony-like terrace and lean against the railings. I put on my earphones and turned my iPod on to listen to music.

 

Shuffling~~

 

Now Playing: We were in love (Davichi & T-Ara)

 

Uri saranghaettjanha, jebal nal ullijima.. Ojik naegen neo hana ppunya~(We were in love, please don’t make me cry~ To me, it's still you~)

Nuneul gamado boyeo, gwireul magado deullyeo.. Jebal nal ddeonagajima~ (Even when I close my eyes, I see you.. Even when I block my ears, I hear you.. Please don’t leave me~)”

 

What’s with the serious face?” I was staring at the floor when Jungsu oppa crouched to look at my face.

 

Nothing.” I smiled, relieved I wasn’t alone anymore.

 

Taeyeon-ah.. Don’t fall again. You’ll get hurt..

 

You said you’d call or text.. YOU DIDN’T!” I started throwing a fake tantrum, pouting my lips and folding my arms.

 

Awww, Taeyeon-ah is sulking!” He leaned closer and kissed me on the cheek. He used to do that when we were together. USED to.

 

Oppa..” I hung my head.

 

I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah, I keep forgetting.” He hung his head too.

 

I leaned closer and kissed him back on the cheek. After all, we’re best friends too ^^

 

[a/n: seems like Taeyeon is playful too ^^]

 

Gotcha oppa~!” I said, smiling.

 

I thought that.. But.. We’re not.. ––” He just stood there, dumbfounded. ASSSA!

 

Aren’t best friends okay with that?” I laughed so hard my stomach hurt~~

 

FINE! I’ll go with that explanation~” Oppa said, also pouting his lips, trying to throw a tantrum of his own.

 

Eii~ Where shall we go for a drink?” I asked.

 

There's a samgyeopsal restaurant not so far from SMEnt but it's near an alley so nobody passes there. Wanna go?”

 

Okay. But we still have to wear caps, right?” I didn't want another scandal, it would affect both SNSD and Super Junior's image.

 

Uh-huh. Kaja!” Jungsu oppa lead the way out of the building.

 

We put our jackets and caps on since it was so cold. Oppa was right when he said that almost nobody goes there.

 

Ajumma, samgyeopsal and a bottle of soju please!” Jungsu oppa called out.

 

Here they are.” the ajumma put our order on the table.

 

Thank you ajumma~” We said together.

 

Taeyeon-ah.. You cook the samgyeopsal, I like it when you cook.” Oppa nudged me while asking the favor.

 

Arasseo oppa, I'll do it.” Ei he's being like this again~

 

After eating, we started drinking when the kind ajumma brought us more side dishes so that we could drink the soju.

 

Come one, Taeyeon-ah.. Pour me a glass~” I pour him one.

 

A little while later..

 

Taeyeon.. You've had 4 shots already.. Are you okay? Something on your mind?”

 

I'm.. I'm.. okay... okay.. oppa... one more shot.. LET'S GO! One more shot! PLEASE OPPA?” I feel dizzy now..

 

No. We should go home now.. Come on. I had only 2 shots because I knew that you'd be drinking more. Let's go home. Ajumma~ I'll be paying. Here.” Jungsu oppa is carefully dragging me out of the restaurant.

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

Outside

 

Here.” I stop in front of Taeyeon, turn my back and crouch.

 

What's this for?” Taeyeon asked.

 

A piggy-back ride you babo. Now, get on my back.” Taeyeon finally gets on my back and I start walking home.

 

We haven't done this in a long time.. I'm missing her more.

 

We were slowly getting there when Taeyeon muttered something.

 

Fine, I'm a fool. Just let me be a fool for you..” She dozed off.

 

Taeyeon-ah, I'm more of a fool for you.. I'm sorry for what I've done. I still.. love you. I love you so much, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

We arrived at their building and rode the elevator. Taeyeon is still on my back. We arrived at the door of SNSD's dorm.

 

I carefully readjust Taeyeon so that I could get my phone from my pocket.

 

Tiffany?”

 

Ne? Leeteuk oppa?” A husky voice answered.

 

Can you please open the door? Taeyeon and I are outside.”

 

Ne, just wait.”

 

When Tiffany opens the door, I hang up and she helps me take Taeyeon inside safely. We put her on her bed and we talk in the living room.

 

I'm not supposed to tell you this oppa, but, Taengoo still likes you, y'know.” Tiffany said, handing me a cup of coffee.

 

Thanks. Wait, she still does? Are you sure?”

 

Not really, she's just worried if her feelings for you will come back.”

 

Oh.” I take a big sip of coffee. It woke me up.

 

I should be going now. The guys might be worried. I'll come back early tomorrow with hangover soup for Taeyeon. Good night. Ah, wait.” I go inside Taeyeon's room.

 

Goodnight Taeyeon. Saranghae.” I kiss her on the forehead. Then I go out of her room.

 

See you tomorrow. Goodnight Tiffany.” I smiled, and started heading for the door.

 

Be careful oppa. Goodnight.”

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Goodnight Taeyeon. Saranghae.” I hear that and I feel oppa's lips on my forehead. I'm so tempted to open my eyes, but I stay still. I hear the door open and close again. I open my eyes.

 

This can't be happening.” Yes, I can't fall for him again. Be strong, Kim Taeyeon.

 

Leeteuk's POV

I arrived at our dorm. It was already 11:40 PM. I enter the pass code, hear the electric sound, open the door and go inside.

 

Hyung? Ah, I've been waiting for you. We have to talk.” I see Siwon sitting on the couch, sipping coffee.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated 2 chapters! <3 Subscribe and comment please for more chapters! <3 Loveyou :*