Good Morning

Time To Choose..

 

Chapter 9

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“It’s.. Siwon oppa.” I said, holding my breath.

 

“Well?! What are you waiting for?! ANSWER IT!” Sooyoung excitedly said. I slid my finger across the screen, answering the call.

 

Yeoboseyo? Siwon oppa?” I said, and when I look towards the girls, they mouth a ‘put it on loudspeaker’. I do so and wait for the response.

 

“Tiffany?” I hear Siwon oppa’s voice, and I hear Taeyeon’s too. My heart sinks.

 

“Oh.. Siwon oppa.. Hello.” I said, trying to sound cheerful.


“I’ll be taking Taeyeon home now. I called just to let you guys know~” Siwon oppa said, and I hear Taeyeon’s ajumma laugh in the background.

 

“Okay oppa, goodbye.” I said, and I hung up. I look towards the girls again and they seemed shocked.


“Huh? Why’d you do that, unnie?” Yuri asked. I just shrugged.

 

“Let’s give her some space, girls. Yuri, don’t you have to go to the Super Junior dorm?” Hyoyeon said, and she motioned for the other girls to move out and give me some breathing air. I smiled and said ‘thank you’ as she exits the room.

 

UGH. I can’t take this anymore. I crashed onto my bed and tried to take a nap to prevent tears from falling.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

The call with Tiffany just ended. I gave the phone back to Siwon oppa and we started walking towards home when he asked me something.

 

“Is TaeNy real?” My eyes widened when I heard his question.

 

“T-Taen-ny? Yeah, it’s real. Real sisterly love.” I said, and smiled.

 

I consider Tiffany as the best friend I’m the closest to in SNSD since all of them are my best friends.

 

“Why do you ask, oppa?” I asked after answering his question.

 

“It’s just that.. There are a lot of rumors going on, that you’re really dating Tiffany.” He said with a calm face.

 

“Nah oppa, we just have excessive skinship because of the fan service we do. Doesn’t that apply to the Super Junior oppas too?” I said.

 

“Yeah, it does.. Sorry, I was just curious.” Siwon oppa said, letting out a chuckle.

 

“It’s okay,” I said.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

After Taeyeon finished her conversation with Tiffany, we went on our way to her dorm. I wanted to break the silence. WHAT DO I DO?!

 

“Is Taeny real?” Woah. I did not just say that. WHAT DID YOU DO SIWON?! Now she’s going to think you’re creepy or something.

 

“T-Taen-ny? Yeah, it’s real. Real sisterly love.” She said, smiling at me.

 

OHMYGOSH SHE SMILED AT ME.

 

I was looking away, trying to hide my smile. I tried to stay calm and replied to her.

 

“It’s just that.. There are a lot of rumors going on, that you’re really dating Tiffany.”

 

“Nah oppa, we just  have excessive skinship because of the fan service we do. Doesn’t that apply to the Super Junior oppas too?” She asked.

 

Face palm. I forgot we do that too. OOPS.

 

“Yeah, it does.. Sorry, I was just curious.” I said, chuckling nervously.

 

“It’s okay,” She answered, and I decided not to speak anymore, fearing I might say the wrong thing.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

I arrived at the dorm. I walked to the fridge, took out a water bottle, sipped a little and then I decided to pour the entire contents of that bottle on me.

 

“Hey, hyung, heyyyy! You’re going to have to clean that up before my Yuri gets here.” Yesung said, scolding me.

 

“Oops. Sorry, I just really need to cool off. I’ll clean it up, don’t worry.” I said and picked up a rag then started cleaning it up.

 

“Oh and hyung, can I have the dorm for myself for a few hours? I want Yuri to feel comfortable since she just finished a lot of schedules this week.” Yesung asked before disappearing into the living room.

 

“Okay, make her feel at home.” I said, almost finished cleaning up the mess I made.

 

“Yes hyung,” Yesung said.

 

Now I just have to find a place to stay for the meantime.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Thanks for taking me home oppa,” I said as we reached the door of the SNSD dorm.

 

“My pleasure, Miss Taeyeon.” He said, laughing. I laughed back and reached for the keypad and punched the code in. He opened the door for me, and we both get in. We took off our shoes and went to the living room.

 

“Hi unnie! You’re back and Siwon oppa’s here too, hello Siwon oppa!” Seohyun said and the members smiled at us and then went back to doing their own thing.

 

“Where’s Tiffany? And Where’s Yuri?” I asked, noticing the absence of the members.

 

“Oh, Ppani unnie? She’s in your bedroom and Yuri’s at the Super Junior dorm.” Hyoyeon said, pointing to the bedroom and to the direction of the SJ dorm at the same time.

 

“Oh, okay, well.. Siwon and I will be going inside the bedroom to greet Tiffany, see you guys later..” I said, opening the bedroom door and getting inside. Siwon oppa follows and he closes the door.

 

“Tiff?” I said, turning on the lights. I see a sleeping Tiffany.

 

”She’s asleep. What should we do now?” Siwon oppa asked and sat at the foot of the bed. I sat beside Tiffany and fixed the sheets. My phone rings and I pick up.

 

“Hello? Manager oppa?” I go out to talk to him, but before exiting the room I mouthed, ‘can you wake her up instead?’ to Siwon oppa and then he nodded.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

“I’ll wake you up now,” I said, and went closer to Tiffany. I brushed her hair aside, showing her face.

 

“Tiff, wake up..” I said, gently shaking her. It didn’t work.

 

“Ppani, wake up,” I said again, and I hear Tiffany grumble.

 

”Eung..?” Tiffany said.

 

“Wake up, I’m here now.” She slowly opened her eyes and smiles when she sees me. I smile back.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! :D so how was this chapter? :))