Shock

Time To Choose..

 

Chapter 7
 
Siwon's POV
 
We reach Han River Park. We stretch around for a bit and then sit on a bench.
 
“Ahhhhhhh~ It's so refreshing.” I said, stretching my arms some more.
 
“Ne~” Taeyeon closes her eyes and lifts her head, facing the sky.
 
“Are you sure this is safe, oppa? We're both members of idol groups and it's daylight.” She asks, then adjusts her cap so that it covers her eyes. I tilt the cap back up and inch closer to her face. I stare at her eyes.
 
“Your eyes are pretty.” I say, before going back to my position.
 
“Thanks o-op-pa.” She says, shyly lowering her head. That's cute.
 
“Cute~ So, what do you want to do?” I ask, looking at the river in front of us.
 
“What time is it already?” She asks and I look at my watch. 8:30 AM.
 
“8:30. What do you want to do?”
 
“We could jog, I guess. Like what we did two years ago.” She says and I smile, remembering the memories from two years ago.
 
“Okay, let's warm up.” I stand up and do more stretching.
 
We do some warm-up exercises and start walking at a normal pace. After three minutes, we start brisk walking. Then after that, we start jogging.
 
“AHHHHH!” Taeyeon screams. I see her almost stumble but I catch her by the arm.
 
“You okay?” I bend down and check if she's hurt or anything. Her shoelaces are untied.
 
“Ya, your shoelaces are untied. Tsk tsk. Don't worry, I'll tie them for you.” I said.
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
I almost fell awhile ago but it was a good thing that oppa caught me. He then saw that my shoelaces were untied. How come I didn't notice that? I'm such a babo. He tied it and put his arm on his neck. Wait, isn't this scene familiar?
 
[a/n: whoever can answer this, request your fave couple and I'll make a one-shot of it :)]
 
“All done. Shall we rest?” I nod and we walk to a bench.
 
Leeteuk's POV
 
I wake up with a headache. I look at the time at the bedside clock. 9:07 AM. Ughhh, my head feels like it's on fire. I got up, opened the door and walked into the kitchen.
 
“Good morning hyung.” Yesung said as I entered the kitchen.
 
“Mm, yeah. Morning.” I walked to the fridge and saw a memo. I read it and figured it was Siwon. He said he'll be gone for a few hours. Oh well. I made breakfast for myself and started eating.
 
“Sung-ah, where are the other members?” I asked Yesung, who was lounging on the couch, texting.
 
“Gym. They went to exercise.” Yesung said, sighing.
 
“Why aren't you with them?” I said, stood up and proceeded to the sink to wash my dishes.
 
“Yuri-ah wants to spend time with me today after her walk. She's coming here.” Yesung said, fiddling with his phone. Probably waiting for a message from Yuri. She's lucky, her guy is loyal.
 
“Then why aren't you cleaning up?” I looked around and pointed to the dirty laundry on the floor.
 
“Fine.” He stands up and starts cleaning the place.
 
“Oh yeah, I'm going to Han River Park to clear my mind a bit. Take care of the dorm. Say hi to Yuri from me.” I said, heading to the bedroom door and opening it. As I closed the door I heard a yes from Yesung.
 
I went to the bathroom and washed up. Looking at my face in the mirror, I cupped my hands and got more water to splash on my face. I came out of the bathroom and headed to the closet. I changed my clothes and put on a tracksuit. I wanted to go for a jog today. Then I got out of the room and also went out of the dorm. I made sure I had a scarf on to hide myself.
 
I jogged all the way to Han River Park and sat on the bench. And I think I saw someone familiar. That fair complexion. I hear a laugh. It's very familiar. The girl looks back to watch a kid running by. It's my Taeyeon-ah.. With... Siwon..
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*GASP* WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!?! Stay Tuned for the next chapter! :D