Confusion

Time To Choose..

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

WHAT? I have a duet with HIM?” I sighed, crashing on my bed.

 

It’s been two years since we broke up.. I wonder..” I got up again, went to my desk and opened the topmost drawer. Our picture.

 

Park Jungsu.. I miss you. I...

 

Taetae? Are you okay? You seemed pretty sad when manager Oppa announced the duets awhile ago. May I come in?” Tiffany said through the door after knocking. I put our picture under the desk to hide it.

 

Eung. Come in.”

 

What’s wrong? What’s on your mind?” Tiffany sits on the floor with me.

 

It’s just that.. I’m going to have a duet with Jungsu oppa. I’m worried.” I sighed again.

 

That your feelings might come back? Come on Taetae, you’re the only one who calls him Jungsu. You’re still friends right?”

 

Eung. But what if I fall for him again?” I sat up and lied down on my bed. Tiffany followed.

 

You won’t. Now come on and wash up. We have to go meet our partners early tomorrow.” Tiffany dragged me from the bed.

 

The Next Day, 6:30 AM

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

We’re the first ones to arrive in the SMEnt practice room. I check myself in the mirror to make sure I look presentable.

 

OPPAS!” We turned when we heard Sunny’s voice.

 

Sunny!” Sungmin runs to her and gives her a hug.

 

Did you hear? We’re duet partners oppa! YAY!” I turn my head and look at Taeyeon. She’s still pretty. I sigh.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

We were the second ones to arrive. The first ones were the Suju oppas. I see Sunny and Sungmin oppa together, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were hugging each other and the other girls were just chatting it up with the other oppas. And then I look at Jungsu oppa. My heart feels heavier as I watch him go closer to me.

 

Hi, Taeyeon-ah.” He’s smiling with his angel smile.

 

Hi.. Jungsu oppa.” He pulls me in for a hug.

 

Ehem.” I cleared my throat and pulled away.

 

Sorry.” He’s hanging his head again.

 

So, how are you?”

 

I’m fine. How about you, oppa?”

 

Fine too.” This conversation’s becoming awkward.

 

JA! Gather around and squat.” Our instructor announced.

 

Yes. Saved by our instructor.

 

Now, I know you know some of the collaborations already. I will announce the others. We will be having a special guest—”

 

Who, hyung, who?” Kyuhyun perked up.

 

Jeong Yonghwa from CNBlue.” I looked at Seohyun, who seemed very happy then I looked at Kyuhyun oppa who seemed very disappointed.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa will sing the ‘Banmal Song’.” Our instructor smiled both at Seohyun and Kyuhyun oppa.

 

I’m okay with it oppa~” Seohyun said with a smile that reached her ears.

 

Anyways, Siwon will have a duet with Tiffany; Kyuhyun will have a duet with Seohyun, Ryeowook will sing with Song Ji-eun from Secret.”

 

Excuse me hyung, but who are the hosts?” Heechul oppa asked, raising his hand.

 

For Part 1, it will be Shindong, Sohee, Siwon and Yoona. For Part 2, it will be Kevin Woo, Kevin Kim, Eli, Nichkhun, Min and NS Yoon-G. For Part 3, Sooyoung, Seulong, Lee Honggi and UEE.” That’s a lot.

 

Will there be rapper stages?” Eunhyuk oppa asked, probably excited.

 

Yes. Eunhyuk, Taecyeon, Hyuna, Joonhyung, B1A4’s Baro, Big Bang’s T.O.P., BEG’s Miryo, Secret’s Zinger, MBLAQ’s Mir, Yubin, Outsider, Minho, CL,

 

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

Hyung finished announcing everything, from dance stages to duets. He told the ones with dance stages to stay in the practice room, the ones with duets to stay in the music room, the hosts will stay in the lounge to meet with the writers.

 

Music Room

 

Seems like we’ll sing ‘Like a Star’, oppa.” Taeyeon said, reading the sheet music.

 

JA! Listen up! You guys have your partners already, except for Seohyun, right? Go and find a room anywhere in the building as long as you bring your sheet music with you. Be back in 5 hours.”

 

Ye.” We all said in chorus.

 

SMEnt room #4

 

Should we start?” I said, fiddling with my shirt.

 

Yes.” Taeyeon got her phone, put it on a table and started playing the song.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~INTRO~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sesang eoneu gose geudae sumdeorado (Wherever you are hiding)

Naneun geudael chajanael suga isseoyo (I can find you)

Geudaega eopdamyeon (If there were no you)

Geudaega eopdamyeon (If there were no you)

Nae simjangeun ttwiji anheunikka (Then my heart would stop)

 

Sarangira guji malhaji anhado (Even if you don’t say “Love”)

Maeumeuro naneun al suga itjyo (I can feel it with my heart)

Geudaeman ittdamyeon (If you are here)

Geudaeman ittdamyeon (If you are here)

Amugeotdo nan pilyo eomneunde (I don’t need anything)

 

...She is so beautiful when she is singing... I almost can’t breathe..

 

You are my everything to me

You are my everything to me

 

She’s my everything.. What can I do without her...?

 

Haneurui byeolcheoreom hwanhage bichwojuri (Please shine like a star in the sky)

Geudaeneun namanui sarang (You are my only love)

Yeongwonhan namanui sarang (Forever my only love)

Uri saranghaeyo (We love each other)

Geudae hanamyeon nan chungbunhaeyo~~” (All I need is you)

 

It’s my turn.. I’m afraid..

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Geu mueotgwa bigyohal su isseulkkayo (Can it be compared with anything else?)

Geu mueotgwa bakkul suga innayo (Can it be exchanged with anything else?)

Geudaeui sarangeul (Your love)

Geudaeui maeumeul (Your heart)

Geu nuga daesin hal su ittnayo (Who can replace you?)

 

He’s singing it with so much feeling it sounds like he needed to say it to me~ Wake up Taeyeon. DON’T fall for him.

 

You are my everything to me

You are my everything to me

Haneurui byeolcheoreom hwanhage bichwojuri (Please shine like a star in the sky)

Geudaeneun namanui sarang (You are my only love)

Yeongwonhan namanui sarang (Forever my only love)

Uri saranghaeyo (We love each other)

Geudae hanamyeon na chungbunhaeyo (All I need is you)

 

ibyeolhaneun il eobseulgeoeyo (We will never part from each other)

geudaeege sangcheojuneun il (Anything that will hurt you)

Nunmul heullige haril na eopdorok (Nothing that will cause tears will happen)”

 

It’s time for us to sing together. I need to take a deep breath~~

 

You are my everything to me

You are my everything to me” I sing with all my feelings.

 

Uri byeonchimayo (Let’s not change)

Sewori heureundaedo (Even as time goes by)

Geudaeneun namanui sarang (You’re my only love)

Yeongwonhan namanui sarang” (You’re my only love)

Jungsu oppa suddenly pulls me close to him, looking into my eyes.

 

Kim Taeyeon. Don’t fall again. Don’t hurt yourself. Just keep singing.’ I repeat that in my mind.

 

Uri saranghaeyo (We love each other)

Seulpeum eomneun sesangeseo uri... (In a place without sadness...)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

what do you think? comments are appreciated  loved~! XD <3