Regret

Time To Choose..

 

 

Chapter 1

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

Taeyeon-ah... I miss you... Why did I let you go?” I cried, as I held our picture in my hands..

 

Why did I let her go?

 

We were okay, even though we couldn’t meet everyday due to our schedules. Sometimes, she was in New York while I was in Paris. We spent every single bit of our time alone, hidden from everyone else. Even though it was on the roof of SNSD’s building, sleeping together on a blanket, it was fine with me.

 

So why did I let her go?

 

Flashback: 2 years ago, SMEnt practice room

 

Hyung, aren’t you going home yet?” Yesung asked.

 

Not yet, why?” I re-tied my shoelaces and fixed my hair. We were busy all day preparing for our next concert.

 

Oh.. It’s just that.. Never mind. Ah hyung.. I’m going to SNSD’s dorm today. I’m leaving first. Bye. Take care.” Yesung quickly said, leaving the room.

 

Ahh.. Time alone to myself. I go to my bag and take my phone out. 5 messages. I check and they’re all from Taeyeon.

 

Text Message #1 (4:30 PM)

 

 

Oppa, let’s meet in front of our favorite restaurant, okay? I’ll be waiting :) Saranghae.

 

 

 

Text message #2 (5:23 PM)

 

Oppa, where are you? Are you still busy?

 

 

Text message #3 (6:58 PM)

 

Oppa, our restaurant closes in 30 minutes. Please reply.

 

 

Text message #4 (7:28 PM)

 

 

10 minutes left. Hmmm, you didn’t even call me today. I understand that you’re busy, but you should have at least tried..

 

 

Text message #5 (7:30 PM)

 

 

Oppa. Donghae oppa told me that you weren’t busy yesterday. Why didn’t you call or even text me yesterday? Do you even know what today is?

 

I look at the time on my phone. 7:32PM.I run as fast as I can, while trying my best to contact Taeyeon..

 

You will be forwarded to voicemail—...” I dial Taeyeon’s number again.

 

You will be forwarded to voicemail —...” I try and call Tiffany, Taeyeon’s best friend.

 

Oh... Oppa?”

 

Yeah, it’s me. By any chance, do you know where Taeyeon is?”

 

She said she was at some restaurant. Oppa, did you greet her already?”

 

Greet?”

 

OPPA! Did you forget that it’s Taengoo’s birthday today? OH NO YOU’RE GONNA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.”

 

Oh man. I totally forgot! Okay, call you later.”

 

HOW COULD I FORGET MY TAEYEON’S BIRTHDAY?!?! I look at the time, 7:34 PM. I see the restaurant and get in.

 

Taeyeon-ah!” I call out her name and see a sad girl with her eyes smeared with tears. I run to her.

 

Oppa is so sorry. I totally forgot about your birthday~” I sat down and hung my head. I look around me and I see a birthday cake with melted candles and a bucket full of champagne with the ice melted to water.

 

I can understand that you’re late oppa. But you didn’t even call. Not even a text message. I don’t know if you even tried.” Taeyeon’s voice was shaky, like she’d been there for 3 hours. Unfortunately, she had.

 

I think we should take some time away from each other.” Her voice sounded shaky again.

 

Okay, fine. Let’s break up then if you wanted it so much.” I got up and stormed out of the almost-closing restaurant. I don’t know who I was mad at, me or Taeyeon.

 

End of Flashback

 

Kim Taeyeon.. Why did I let you go..? I’m such a fool. Come back to me.. It’s been two years since we broke up...” I cried again, not knowing I almost crumpled our picture.

 

Our picture. A selca of me kissing her on the cheek. That day when I confessed to her.

 

I put it back in my frame, unsure if we’ll ever get back together.

 

HYUNG! Our manager is here. He said we should meet in the living room.” Ryeowook shouted through the door.

 

I’ll be right there.” Wiped the tears from my face and rushed to the living room.

 

Living Room

 

Now, everybody listen. The Super K-Wave concert will be in a few months so we’d like you to know your special stages.”

 

Yes.” Everybody replied at the same time.

 

Eunhyuk, you will have a dance stage with Hyoyeon.”

 

WOW! HYUKKIE AND YEONNIE!” Heechul and Yesung cheered.

 

SHH.. Hyung is talking.” I put my finger to my lips and Hyung continued.

 

Donghae and Jessica will have a duet; they will do a remake of Onew and Jessica’s ‘One Year Later’, Sungmin and Sunny will have a duet too.”

 

What about our leader hyung?”

 

Ah. He will have a duet with Taeyeon. I’ll be going now.” Hyung went out and we all went back to our rooms.

 

Leeteuk’s Room

 

I’ll have a duet with Taeyeon? ASSSA~” I did a little fist pump to myself.

 

Finally. A chance to make up for what I did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sooo, how was it? comments are appreciated! thanks! <3