Confessions, Confusions..

Time To Choose..

 

Chapter 5

 

Siwon's POV

 

Hyung, you've had experience in relationships, right?” He nodded.

 

I think I like this girl.. Not think.. I know I like this girl.. Not like either, I know that I love her. And I want her to be mine.”

 

Who's the girl?”

 

You know her. She was your ex-girl friend.. Kim Taeyeon.”

 

You like her?”

 

I love her. It started in our collaboration song with SNSD, 'Seoul Song'.” I said, taking another sip of my coffee.

 

Help me hyung, please. I beg of you.” I hung my head.

 

Okay. What can I help you with?” He agreed? ASSSA!

 

What can I do for her? I know that she has been drinking tonight so I'll go to their dorm early tomorrow and I'll bring hangover soup.” I smiled, thinking of what'll happen.

 

How did you know?” He changed his expression. I can't read it.

 

I called Tiffany awhile ago.” I said.

 

Okay, I was going to head over there early. You should do it instead. That's all for now. I'll be going inside. Goodnight.” Hyung went inside his room.

 

Kim Taeyeon, just wait. I'm coming for you~

 

The next day..

 

Siwon's POV

 

I woke up at 4:30 to make Taeyeon's hangover soup but I didn't know how so I turned the computer on and started browsing the Internet for recipes. I was looking recipes at one tab and news at the other. I saw a shocking article. I looked around and figured everybody was still asleep.

 

SNSD's leader Kim Taeyeon and Super Junior's leader Leeteuk seen drinking at night?” I clicked the article and started reading.

 

Last night at 9 PM, there were people who said to have witnessed a possible Idol Couple. They were said to be Kim Taeyeon and Park Jungsu drinking together … . . . . . . . . . Is this the reason why hyung came home late?” I couldn't believe this so I closed the tab and went to the recipes. I found one and started making the soup.

 

A little while later, I finished and tasted the soup. It tasted fine so I put it in a thermos and left a memo on the fridge saying I'll be gone for a few hours. I went in to my bedroom, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and changed in to my sweat suit. I got the thermos and took the elevator down. I won't be using my car because I wanted to enjoy the morning breeze. I got out of the building and started walking towards SNSD's dorm.

 

A little while later.. 5:13 AM..

 

I arrived at the door of SNSD's dorm. I knocked on the door and after awhile, Seohyun opened the door. She's always up early~

 

Good morning oppa, come in.” Seohyun let me in and I sat on their couch.

 

Why are you here so early?” Seohyun asked, while heading to the kitchen.

 

I'm here with some hangover soup for your unnie~” I smiled, got up and put the thermos on the kitchen counter.

 

Oh, okay~ You can go in unnie's room, but Sooyoung unnie, Tiffany unnie and Yoona unnie are sleeping too so SHHHH..” She put her finger to her lips and led me to her unnie's room.

 

Wait, oppa..” Seohyun said before opening the door.

 

By any chance, do you like Taeyeon unnie?” I got shocked that she caught on so fast.

 

I don't like her.. I love her.” I smiled again.

 

Okay, just don't hurt her.. Or else~” She glared at me. I can understand why Kyuhyun and Yonghwa fell for her.

 

Seohyun opened the door and I went in alone. I was shocked because Taeyeon was already on the floor. I guess it's her sleepwalking again~ I got a comforter and a pillow for Taeyeon so that she won't wake up.

 

She's so pretty even when she's asleep. I want to touch her face, but what if she'll wake up?

 

I lied down next to her. I'm feeling sleepy~ I think I'll take a short nap..

 

Later..

 

I woke up and looked at the time in my watch. 6:30 AM. She's still asleep. I got up and looked around. Seems like the girls have already woken up. I transferred Taeyeon to the bed and sat beside her.

 

Taeyeon.. When will you ever be mine?

 

She opens her eyes slowly..

 

Owww. My head hurts. Why is it so hot?” She sits up and massages her head and then she starts to.. take.. her shirt... off..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! Stay tuned for the next chapter! :))

 

btw~ thanks for the comments. they keep me writing although most of them just say 'Update Soon' :3