8.

don't write for me ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His mouth was on her and his hands on each side of her face. She tilted her head without thinking and put her hands on the small of his back. 

 

He became more and more fierce, but she had to get used to. It felt good and weird at the same time. When she thought he couldn’t kiss her harder, he did. And something happened: she responded to his kiss, and it didn’t feel weird anymore. 

 

A soft moan came from her lips, and she started to blush when he stopped to look at her. She expected him to say something but he was just grinning, his lips a bit swollen. He would probably hear her heartbeat, and when he started to place kisses all over her face and neck, she couldn’t bear it anymore.

 

They separated after a few minutes, and he leaned his forehead against hers. Yerim kept her eyes close, hoping this moment would last forever. But Jungkook started to talk: « Don’t be shy, please. I feel so happy to make you do those noise. »

 

« Did you just say that? » She couldn’t stop her laughter. He had wide-open eyes, and his mouth was open. « Jeon Jungkook, international playboy doesn’t like being teased, what a surprise. » 

 

« Don’t be a tease Kim Yerim. »She just put a peck on his cheek and went to her small kitchen to make some coffee and began her dishes. « I kiss you like no tomorrow, and you just go making something to drink? » 

 

She laughed in silence but stopped when she felt arms around her. « We really need to talk you know » he murmured in his ear. 

 

Yerim didn’t make a move but started talking. Even if he just behind her, his body against her, she felt better not looking at him. « I didn’t expect you to come at midnight at my place to do this.»

 

« You send me a text wanting to talk; I took the first taxi I found outside and here I am, in your place, after giving you the best kiss of your life. »

 

« Don’t be so proud of yourself »

 

« So talk to me Kim Yerim. Even if you don’t want to look at me.»

 

She still had her hands on the dishes, and it was tough to focus on it: « So I spend the evening at Joo Hyun-unnie’s place with Seung Wan-unnie. We didn’t see each other since I left SM and we talked a lot. We talked about how Big Hit and BTS were but mostly about my former crush on BTS’ maknae. You know Sooyoung, and how she can be really persuasive but those two are like my big sisters. And it just clicked in my head. I don’t have a crush on the BTS’ maknae. It’s worst than this. I’m probably falling for him. »

 

For a few seconds, she just felt his breath on her neck. « Oh, nice. Because I can assure you, BTS’ maknae is already in love with you. »

 

She turned around very slowly before he trapped her, his hands on the counter. 

 

« Oh, he is love with me, can you give me his Kakaotalk ID? »

 

« Very funny Kim Yerim. »

 

« I’m a social butterfly. I have to make people laugh. »

 

He kissed her without notice, and she forgot her « cool girl » attitude. When she took a breath and looked at him, his eyes burned with something new. 

 

« We have two options » he started with a husky voice « I can go home right now after a goodnight kiss or I can stay here tonight. The only thing you need to know is if I stay, you won’t sleep. » 

 

« Are you suggesting activities? » 

 

A flush crept up his face in an instant. Jeon Jungkook, international playboy, could blush when suggesting between two adults. He mumbled some words she couldn’t hear. He stepped back from her, his head down, like a kid who made a mistake.

 

« Oh come on Jeon Jungkook. » She reached his shoulders and walked back to him. He looked at her with wide eyes before she kissed him.

 

« I’m staying or not? »

 

She answered him with another kiss.

 

~ ~ ~

 

« It’s 8:00 and I know you’re not alone Kim Yerim »

 

She waited five minutes before opening the door to Sooyoung. At first, she asked Jungkook if he could hide in the bathroom. He just looked at her with frustrated eyes. He had his clothes on and was sitting at the kitchen table when Sooyoung entered the apartment, followed by Yerim.

 

« Hello Sooyoung, nice to see you here, I just arrived a few minutes ago. » Started Jungkook, two hands on his coffee mug. 

 

« Don’t fool me Jeon Jungkook, your t-shirt is inside out, Yerim’s face is redder than a tomato, and this room smells like se… »

 

« Don’t say the word Sooyoung! » Yelled Yerim. « And what did you come? It is like you have a radar for a moment like this. Did you already send a text to Taehyung-oppa or not? »

 

« Maybe I send a text to Taehyung-hyung last night before coming to your place » mumbled Jungkook. 

 

Her eyes sparked with surprise and he lowered his gaze. However, Sooyoung was smiling looking at them. « You are just so cute, I’m so happy for you two but try to be a bit discrete. And don’t worry, I just came by to be sure Yerim was ok, I won’t bother you more. » 

 

She hugged Yerim and patted Jungkook’s head before leaving the apartment. 

 

« Was it real? Did Sooyoung-noona came by, asked us if we had and left like nothing happened? » Jungkook inquired.

 

« You send a text to Taehyung-oppa? Seriously? » It was the only thing in her mind. 

 

« He helped me a lot to deal with my feelings for you, I just told him I would go to your place, and I didn’t know what would happen. »

 

She calmed down, and he got up from his chair, putting his arms around her. « I should have told you, but you didn’t tell me that you wanted to keep this secret. » 

 

« I don’t want it to be a secret but it’s been less than 24 hours, and Sooyoung already knows we spend the night together. » 

 

« And what a night »

 

She glared at him, and he stopped talking before he kissed her slightly.

 

Yerim sent a text to Nam Joon, telling him she would work at her place this day. Jungkook had one meeting in the afternoon. She put some foods on her kitchen table, and they ate a little before he carried her back to the bed.

 

~ ~ ~

 

She had her first meeting with Nam Joon a few days later. However, BTS’s members weren’t stupid: their maknae slept over for a week now. 

 

« Hello sunbae, may I enter? » Nam Joon send her a message twenty minutes before, asking her to come for work. He was in the room, headphones on his head and eyes closed. She had to wait a bit before he felt her presence. « Sorry I was listening to a new demo, how are you? » 

 

« Fine, and you? » Her voice trembled a little, but she tried to keep a good face.

 

« Just for the record, it’s a bit weird. I’m the only one you’re calling sunbae while all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter