7.

don't write for me ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerim woke up at 7 with a hangover and two or three hours of sleep. She forgot how it was to have less than six hours of it. Her phone was dead, and her charger was on the other side of her apartment.

 

Lying down in her bed, she tried to fall asleep for an hour or two, but it was impossible: because Jeon Jungkook didn’t only try to kiss her. He did it, and it wasn’t a peck on the lips.

 

She got up from her bed when she heard a knock at her door. It wasn’t a surprise to find Sooyoung, clothes from last night on her, smirking at her behind the door.

 

« Do you have a home ? » was the only thing coming from Yerim’s mouth. 

 

« Yes I have a home, but yours is nice and closer to Big Hit than mine. Can I sleep a little before our big discussion? » She entered in Yerim’s apartment without asking and sat on her bed.

 

« Which big discussion? » Yerim said innocently 

 

« , please, let me sleep, and we’ll talk about how you and Jungkook seemed really cozy last night. »  And she fell asleep in a breath. 

 

Yerim went to her small kitchen and began to make coffee, and charged her phone. When the battery was full enough, she could turn it on.

 

A dozen of notifications appeared on the screen

 

From Jungkook

~ I want to kiss you since I was 19

~ You must be sleeping, we’ll talk later

 

From Taehyung-oppa

~ Why did you leave our poor Jungkook?

 

From Jimin

~ Did something happened between you and Jungkook?

 

From Hoseok-oppa 

~ Did you get home safe?

 

From Seokjin-oppa

~ Are you home?

~ KIM YERIM ANSWER YOUR OPPA’S TEXTS

 

From Sooyoung unnie ♡.♡

~ Can I crash at your place?

 

And she also had 14 missed calls from Seokjin, five from Hoseok and even two from Nam Joon. She answered the texts and sent one to Nam Joon to reassure BTS members. 

 

But she didn’t open her conversation with Jungkook. Because he would know she read it. However, she jumped when her phone rang again.

 

From Jungkook

~ Are you awake?

 

She turned down her phone and started to do the dishes, even if it could wake up Sooyoung. When her phone rang again, she put the flight mode. 

 

And Sooyoung’s one began to ring. 

 

« I’ll kill him » she grumbled.

 

Looking at Sooyoung’s phone was an expedition. It was under the pillow, and it didn’t wake up the oldest former Red Velvet: when she was sleeping, nothing could make her awake. The ringing stopped, and Yerim sighed. 

 

The phone didn’t make any noise after that. Maybe it wasn’t Jungkook or any BTS members, but she needed silence. 

 

For the next three hours, Sooyoung’s phone rang two or three times, but Yerim was cleaning her bathroom with the door closed.

 

~ ~ ~

 

« Why do I have four calls from Jungkook? » Asked Sooyoung when she woke up. « I know something happened between both of you yesterday but is it worse than I think? »

 

At first, Yerim didn’t answer. She was now cleaning her main room and didn’t look at her friend.

 

« Yerim answer me, or I call him back. »

 

She sighed again and turned to Sooyoung. « What do you think happened last night? »

 

The oldest lifted an eyebrow before talking « Did he finally kiss you? » Yerim winced, and Sooyoung continued « He really kissed you? Did you kiss a BTS member? The golden maknae? Jungri is real! I can’t believe it. »

 

Yerim played with her short hair, looking at something behind her friend, before murmuring: « I really like him.»

 

« What did you say? Did you just murmur that you liked Jeon Jungkook, Golden Maknae of BTS? »

 

She grumbled and continued her cleaning. She felt Sooyoung’s eyes on her, but the hotplates were more important.

 

« Come on Yerim, it’s important. Did something happen last night? » At first, Yerim didn’t answer, but like the previous time, she explained everything with a tight voice. 

 

Sooyoung was silent. It was a first time for the youngest: she was always the most talkative and even during sad moments, she was there to cheer up. Finally, she started to talk.

 

« So you kissed last night, and you don’t know what would happen if Taehyung and I wouldn’t interrupt you. 

 

« Talking about Taehyung and you, you’re just friend, right? » Sooyoung was so predictable because she became red in a second.

 

« We’re not talking about this BTSVelvet ship. » 

 

Yerim rolled her eyes: « Stop about those ridiculous BTSVelvet ships. And if you want the truth, Taehyung and you weren’t famous. »

 

« How do you know the level of famous for VJoy? Did you check it when you were looking at Jungri? » 

 

« This word is so ridiculous » murmured Yerim.

 

~ ~ ~

 

When she came back to work the next day, she avoided any BTS members she could meet. With no coffee and her studio’s door close, she read her emails and listen to demos for the last Loop’s songs. She knew Nam Joon send them to her because she couldn’t finish her final songs, and she felt a bit defeat.

 

Lunch break period came, and nobody knocked at her door. She took a look at Hoseok and Seokjin’s planning online: they had meetings in the building this morning. So why didn’t they come seeing her? 

 

She felt a bit crushed and send a text to Nayeon.

 

From me 

~ Do you know if JYP still searches for producer and writer?

 

She didn’t have to wait long, Nayeon answered in the minute.

 

From Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter