5.

don't write for me ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she thought BTS members would be her death, she didn’t have her meeting with Loop. Yes, Big Hit finally found their name, and yes Yerim and Nam Joon thought it was ridiculous. 

Yejin, the leader, had been a with her all day long and she almost regrets her attitude with Jimin.  At the end of the week, after working fifty hours with Loop (it made her cringed every time she thought about it), she had dinner with Jimin to feel better. It was all about karma. 

Loop’s managers gave them a Christmas break for them to be with their family. Their debut date would be at the beginning of February, and one of Big Hit’s top management asked Yerim if she could write at least two others songs.

She was mostly alone for Christmas. Her family was in Seoul, so she didn’t have to take a week to see them. She loved her family, but her little sisters were at an awkward age right now. She gave them an excuse and stayed at her place.

Most of her friends didn’t have the time for a boyfriend (officially), but they didn't have time for dinner.

Suhyun was filming a drama in Busan and Sae Ron on Jeju Island for a movie.

For the second year, Nayeon had to find an excuse to see her boyfriend, Seventeen’s leader, in secret. She pursued with a fake 95-line kakaotalk conversation, only to discover he had a crush on her for a long time.

Joo Hyun and Seulgi unnies had things to do, and she was left with Sooyoung, who was laying in her bed because of a hangover.

« Do you want to have dinner tonight? » Asked Yerim, glasses, and pen in her hand because she didn’t have any ideas for her songs.

Sooyoung just growled, and the youngest took it as a yes. 

For an hour, she tried to think about the song, but no idea came. She even sends a text to Nam Joon-sunbae. 


From Nam Joon-sunbae 
~ Don’t worry about the song, nobody expects a complete song during the break. 
~ Put ideas, and we’ll talk about it after the New Year.
~ Talking about it, are you coming to the party or are you going the SM?

From me 
~ Thanks sunbae
~ Yes, I’ll come :)

 

She was a bit reassured, but she needed to finish this song even if she had no idea. Sooyoung woke up, this time without being hangover and left when she understood that Yerim required working. 

« See you tonight maknae »

Yerim didn’t take the chance to answer, writing words on her carnet and trying to put them together. After another two hours, she took a shower and spent too much time with her choosing her clothes.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yerim decided to take her to the barbecue where she ate weekly with Seokjin and Hoseok, even if she didn’t tell her this. The restaurant had four or five patrons when they arrived, and they took her usual table. 

The boss recognized her and came back with two bottles of soju much to Sooyoung delight.

« You seem to go here very often, » she said with a singsong voice.

«  Sometimes with my colleagues » she replied monotonously. 

« Your colleagues? Really? » She batted her lashes.

And Yerim knew: she was screwed. Sooyoung began to talk again, still with her singsong voice: « I don’t recall when we continued our conversation about BTS’ maknae, do you? »

She was a grown-up woman who left her company, found another one, had a job and an apartment, but right now she just wanted the ground opened and swallowed her. If it happened, she wouldn’t have to tell her conversation with Jungkook. 

“I’ll be straightforward Yerim.” She took a breath, and her expression began  “I’m very disappointed with you. Why did I have to learn news from Jaehyun? How could you not tell me than Jeon Jungkook told you about his former crush on you?”

“Sorry unnie...” she murmured with a small voice 

“Don’t play the cute maknae with me. I send a message to Taehyung-sunbae to have details because I didn’t want to push you to tell me everything. So now do it, or my next message to him will be very problematic for you.” 

Yerim couldn’t eat anymore. And she loved beef. 

So she told Sooyoung everything. From their first meeting at the vending machine to his weird declaration in the alley’s restaurant. She was so into her story than she didn’t hear someone arriving just behind her.

“What does Kim Yerim does near Big Hit just after Christmas ?”

If she thought she was screwed after Sooyoung’s question, she didn’t know what would happen to her after being hearing by Taehyung and Jungkook himself.

“Ok, maybe I send a problematic text to Taehyung-sunbae after all.”

It wasn't hated in Yerim’s eyes but resentment. The beef in front of her began to smell burnt, but she couldn’t eat or even think. Finally, she bowed to the guys, and they took place at their table. Yerim didn’t know if it was a good idea than Jungkook took the seat next to her, despite the fact that she wouldn’t have to look at him.

The three of them (except Yerim) began to have a serious conversation about former idols they knew but who disappeared when their contract ended. 

« May I interrupt but why do you seem so close? » The question was maybe a little abrupt, but Sooyoung and Taehyung seemed to have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter