He's back~! When Bipolar Dinosaurs Attack......

The Color of Love

I shook my head and awkwardly laughed out of nowhere.  Onew hyung looked at me strangely.

"Hehe~ we should probably get going to prepare dinnertime.  You want anything?"  I asked as I walked to my room and looked for my jacket.

Onew hyung followed and I could feel him staring at me.  "Where are you going?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him.  "Obviously to the grocery store to buy ingredients.  Seriously, you barely have anything in your fridge anymore.  How do you feed Hyunki?"

"Fast food picks up pretty fast.  Especially fried chicken."  He quickly added that last sentence.  Huh, I guess his favorite must be chicken meat.

"How about Korean style chicken stew?"  I suggested.  He beamed at me in reply, so I guess that means a yes.

I shrugged and smiled a bit, now walking past him and down the stairs.  Onew hyung followed after me.  "Wait, you're going now?  Shouldn't you wait for the others?"  he kept asking me.

"Aish, hyung, it's just a few blocks away!  I'll be fine."

"But Jonghyun - "  I froze.  S***, I almost forgot that psycho bastard.  He could be lurking anywhere.  But I have to cook - !

I pouted and sat down on the couch in the living room.  "Then YOU go shop for groceries!  Just be sure to not eat the chicken yet."  Onew hyung rolled his eyes over the comment and immediately said, "No.  You're coming with me to the grocery store.  There's NO WAY I'm letting you stay here by yourself."  He pulled me up from the couch and lightly tugged me to the front door.  I sighed and caved in, now walking beside him to the grocery store.

It's not like he'll find a way to be with me this soon, so I'll be fine.

 

 

about 5 hours later....

Onew hyung and I came home about an hour later from grocery shopping.  I started cooking immediately with Onew hyung's help, and as soon as we were done, Taemin, Minho, Yoogeun, and Hyunki arrived just in time to eat dinner.  Another hour later, we finished eating and started having 'family time'.

Which meant 2 hours of nonstop running and chasing.

Aish~ I was tired and so was Onew hyung, so we flopped onto the couch watching 4 boys running after each other.

Yoogeun and Hyunki were playing in the sitting room and stayed there as Minho surprisingly looked excited as to chase after Taemin, who also had me at a surprise when I saw how fast he ran.

They're all hyper because they ended up finishing all of the cakes I baked today.  Onew hyung and I shared one strawberry ice cream cake together, so we weren't as hyper much.  Unfortunately, Minho caved in to eat the many glorious cakes that were shining in front of Taemin, Hyunki, and Yoogeun.

As it turns out, hearing from Onew hyung, Minho actually tries to stay away from sweets because he gets too hyperactive afterwards that he may look supernatural and nonhuman from other people's perspectives.

I see now why I must not give this boy sweets.

Right after the 5th hour since Onew hyung and I came home, all 4 boys immediately crashed were they last stood around.  Onew hyung and I chuckled as we stared at Yoogeun and Hyunki sleeping on the carpeted sitting room floor, sleeping like little puppies as they drooled.

We both then tried to look for Minho and Taemin, finally finding the two sleeping.....in an awkward position.

First of all, they were in Minho's bedroom.  On Minho's bed.

Second, their legs are entangled with each other.  And they're hugging each other.

Third, if they ever wake up the next morning, they'll end up kissing each other by accident, considering the way their faces are drawn close to each other.

Fourth - ah yes, there's a fourth - Taemin's shirt was off, Minho was only in his boxers, and they both look like they were sweaty.

 

Okay, I know nothing happened, considering Taemin's pants are still neatly buttoned and zipped PLUS the fact that the room didn't have any windows, so the air really is steamy for two boys who just experience a sugar rush, but try telling that to Taemin's uncle.

Onew hyung looked like he was gonna have a fit, so I quietly spoke as I patted on his shoulder carefully.  "Hyung, I'll just go put Yoogeun and Hyunki to bed properly.  Do what you need to do, but please don't break anything, okay?"  He nodded, giving the signal that I should go quickly before I witness something I shouldn't see.

As I fled downstairs, I can hear Onew hyung shouting far off from upstairs somewhere and a few other rackety noises.  I smirked and shook my head.  That's what Minho sorta gets for being close to Onew hyung's nephew like that.

 

After putting Yoogeun and Hyunki to bed (which thank God Hyunki's room is far away from the noise), I quietly left the room and walked towards mine sleepily, also thanking the Lord that my room is close to Hyunki's.

I closed the door after entering and locked it.  I had a tiring day, so there was no way I'd take any chances if Taemin or Minho would barge into my room due to Onew hyung's screaming, which by the way can be sorta heard even from inside my room, along with more rackety noises.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Had a long day today?"

"Aish, tell me about it!  I made too many cakes and caused these boys to....."  I cut myself off as I realized I answered someone's question.

Someone who's not supposed to be in my room.

Someone who's not supposed to be even near me at all after all that s*** I nearly went through.

That someone is no other than Kim Jonghyun.

I recognize his f***ing voice anywhere.  , why now?!

Afraid to turn around, I stood frozen from my ground and did NOT want to face the person by the window.  The window!  So that's how he got in here!  But even I can't open the window!  How did he -

Before I could think any further, I felt arms snake around my small waist and was pulled into a sweet embrace.

"I-I'm sorry, K-Key....please forgive m-me.  I don't h-honestly k-know w-why my personality k-keeps changing..." he whispered against my ear, trembling in fear.  Then it hit me.

Ever since that smuggler tried to rob him, he changed.  It wasn't because just of the fact that he killed him.  It was the thing that happened before he killed him.  S***!  Why didn't I think of that soon?!

 

 

 

Flashback.......

"Doctor!  Will my Jjong be okay?!"

"He's fine, Mr. Kim.  We'll run a few more tests on him just to check if he's stable.  Just be sure to contact the hospital immediately if there's a change of behavior or personality from him in the future."

"Why?  What's wrong?"

"When Mr. Kim struggled against the smuggler, the smuggler managed to hit him hard on the head with a heavy book beside him." 

[Note:  The smuggler was stupid enought to try to rob Jonghyun or anyone for that matter in a LIBRARY.  How lame.  -___-]

I gasped.  "Did that have a huge impact on his brain?"

"Unfortunately true.  Just don't forget to contact us immediately once you find a change of behavior from him."

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

S***!  F***!  How did I forget all that the whole time we were together afterwards?!

And now this dino exboyfriend of mine is crying over my shoulder.  Bipolarity much?

I tried pulling away from him, which immediately got him angry.  The f***?

"Don't you dare leave me."  He spoke coldly to me as he suddenly grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him.  He was indeed crying, but his facial expression showed frustration and anger.  I widened my eyes.

It's the same look he gave me when he almost -

Before I could think, he pinned me hard onto the bed and started kissing me harshly on my lips, causing my lower lip to get scratched and I could taste little blood.  I tried to push him away, but he just kept pressing his body closer to mine.

No!  I don't love you anymore, Jjong!

I don't feel the same way!

And you need help!

I silently sobbed as he roughly pulled my pants off and revealed my boxers.  Just as he had his hands on my boxers and about to slip them off, the door suddenly bursted open.

Jjong turned to scowl at Onew hyung, who was holding a pink key in his hand tied around a keychain.  Onew hyung's eyes widened, then he returned the scowl and let out a dark look where Jjong's hands were at.

Before I knew it, Onew hyung dove after Jjong and punched him several times to his stomach and to his face.  "GET THE F*** OUT, YOU BASTARD ERT!" he hollered right into his ear before harshly dragging him out of my room.

Jjong scoffed.  "You know I killed a man, right?" he boasted.  He slipped from Onew hyung's grasp and was about to lunge at him if it wasn't for Minho holding onto his arms and lifting him into the air.

Damn.  That's what tall people are for.  Very useful.

Minho growled at my small puppy-eyed exboyfriend.  "NO ONE messes with my hyungs - ESPECIALLY Jinki hyung, you hear?!"

I just noticed Minho wore pajamas.  I guess Onew hyung forced him into clothing.

Just then Taemin appears into the scene.  "Omo~ hyung!  What the hell's going on?!"

"Taeminnie, go take care of Kibum umma while your Appa does something to this guy."  Onew hyung commnded his nephew in a low motonous tone.  Taking one glance at Jjong flailing around in the air and into the room where I am, still staring at the whole scene in front of me, Taemin furrowed his eyebrows and pushed his uncle towards my room.

"No, Appa takes care of Umma while the son takes care of the bastard who hurt Kibum umma.  Look at him!  He's shaking!"  Taemin yelled.  I didn't really notice my condition until I slowly looked at myself.  Tears started flowing and I couldn't stop them.

I felt someone rush to my side as I heard footsteps walking away.  "Bummie~ are you okay?  Please stop crying...."  I heard Onew hyung's soft voice  trying to calm me down.  And you know what?  It's actually working.

We were still in each other's embrace, feeling the comfort as my bawling now reduced to a minimum.  That is, until I heard Minho shout.

"F***!  Hyung!  He slipped away from us right when the cops are here!  They're searching for him now!"

Then I heard Taemin's voice.

"What the hell?!  You're bleeding, Minho hyung!  The f***ing bastard stabbed you in your shoulder with a letter opener!"  Both Onew hyung and I glanced at each other with wide eyes and a shocking expression.

We ran downstairs like hell broke loose and didn't find Jjong, but a few cops in the area, a medical assistant for emergencies, and Minho being attended to for his wound.  He held tightly onto Taemin's hand, who in return flinched everytime Minho winces in pain.

S***, what the f*** is happening?!

And why must Jjong keep leaving and returning?!  Please, stay away from me.......... next thing I knew, I out and fainted in a hardcore sleep.

 

 

 

Hello, readers!  Just wanted to state that I will NEVER write a rated ty fanfic UNLESS I grow more expertise a bit into it, or read more enough to write about it.....

Yes, you're right, I haven't gotten laid since I was born in this world.

Which is a good thing because NO ONE would want to be pregnant when they're teenagers.

In conclusion, there will be no actual scenes in anything I write nor scenes, okay?

I'm trying to at least have this fanfic in PG-13 or 16.

So in other words, this chapter is the closest thing you'll be to reading descriptive .

Mwahahahaha.  ;)