Full House of Young Men

The Color of Love

Sorry for not updating soon!

*bows*

I may/may not have to update short chapters due to a busy schedule.  :(

For now, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widened at the person outside of the house.

..........................................................................................................................

...........................................................

..............................

...............

........

....

..

.

"TAEMIN-AH!"  I exclaimed happily and wrapped my arms around my nephew, Lee Taemin.  "What are you doing here?!  It's dangerous outside!"

I let go of him and took a good look at him.  Wahh~ he still looks like a cute little boy!  But he's 18 years old, he should look like his age.

I began to notice the other dongsaengs behind me.  The expression on their faces were of shock and confusion.  Oh that's right, none of them has ever seen my nephew before.

"Jinki hyung!"  I turned my attention back to Taemin.  He still has that innocent smile on his face.

"Hyung, a guy was walking around here earlier and told me to give this to a guy named Key.  Who's Key?"  Taemin asked.  I looked confused and shrugged, pulling him inside the house and locking the door once more.

Taemin happily skipped into the huge sitting room of the house with his hug training bag slung around his shoulders and a box in his arms.  Minho couldn't stop staring at Taemin, which I thought was kind of funny, since Taemin has always attracted girls AND boys in his school.  Hyunki and Yoogeun decided to copy Taemin and skipped to the sitting room as well.  Haha~

Kibum had a huge question mark over his facial expression and followed me to the sitting room with Minho.  Taemin smiled at all of us and politely bowed to the people he didn't know.  He probably has seen and remembered Minho back at my wedding in the past, because Minho was the only person he didn't bow to.

"Hi!  My name is Lee Taemin and Jinki hyung is my uncle.  My parents said I can go schooling here from now on and stay here with hyung!  :D"  He introduced himself.

"Why didn't Uncle and Aunt Lee call to inform me earlier?"  I asked him.

He shrugged.  "Mom and Dad are probably too busy on their business trips.  Lately I heard our company stocks are in a bit of trouble, so my parents will have to travel back and forth to different countries to settle in the matters."

"Wait, but aren't you in boarding school?  You don't need Mom and Dad to look after you."

"That's why I'm here, hyung.  The boarding school that I go to burned down."  Taemin explained.

"WHAT?!"  Kibum and Minho shouted.

Taemin nodded solemnly.  "Everything burned down - especially the dorm rooms.  Few of my classmates stupidly tried to pull a prank at night and accidentally left a gasoline trail throughout all the hall floors instead of water.  From what the principal told all of us, those students had planned to just flood the buildings but accidentally took gallons of gasoline instead of water.  As they were leaving, one of them carelessly flicked a cigarette on the floor nearly burnt out, which triggered a fire trail.  So now I can't even get a dorm room, but fortunately the school told us we get to choose whatever high school we want to attend in, and I thought of coming here!"  He explained further into details.

All of us just gaped at him.  Awfully cheery for someone who just had his boarding school entirely burned down.

"So who's this guy, hyung?  Ah, you have two sons?!  I only heard you have one after....well, you know."  Taemin asked all these questions and ended up staring at Minho.  "Eh, Minho hyung!  Long time no see!  Thanks for watching over Jinki hyung this whole time."  He beamed at Minho, causing Minho to lightly blush at the boy.

Kibum decided to step up to Taemin and introduce himself.  "Hi, Lee Taemin.  My name is Kim Kibum, oh, and that boy right there is Jung Yoogeun.  I babysit Yoogeun and he'll be staying here for a few days.  The boy next to him is Hyunki, most likely your cousin, since you're Onew hyung's nephew."  He smiled at him afterwards.

Taemin took a good look at Key, then at Hyunki (my son waved at him and Taemin did the same), and finally at me.  He finally spoke.

"Kibum-sshi calls you Onew?"  Oh , he realized it.  Eunae is the only person before to ever call me Onew.

I kept quiet.  Taemin analyzed Kibum once more.  "You know, you look an awful lot like Eunae noona, except you're a boy."  he commented.  "But then again, everyone doesn't look entirely identical in the world.  You're pretty cute, hyung."  He flashed a smile at Kibum.  Kibum slightly blushed in return.

Taemin then glanced at the boys and waved at them, immediately starting to play with them.  Ahh~ what a nice sight!

Key's POV 

I became quickly attached to this boy name Taemin.  Omo~ so cute! xD  I want him to be my son!

We all started to play House, upon Yoogeunnie's request.  :)

After a round of rock-paper-scissors, Yoogeun became the one in charge of choosing who is who for family roles.

He pointed at Hyunki first.  "Hyunki will be my brother!"  They high-fived each other and turned to the rest of us.

Yoogeun pointed at me next.  Uh-oh.  "Kibum umma is Umma!"  he cheered loudly.  Everyone laughed at his cuteness, even me.  Ahh~ remind me to scold him later.

Then, it was Taemin next.  "Taemin hyung is my brother, too!"  Taemin cheered and ran towards Hyunki and Yoogeun, giving them high-fives.  Then, he made eye contact with me and grinned, now running up to me and stopped a few inches in front of me.  "Kibum umma!"  he chirped cutely.  Aigoo... I resulted into hugging him and ruffling his shiny hair.  "Aigoo...my son!"  I exclaimed proudly, earning more chuckling from the rest of the guys.

Yoogeun pointed to Onew hyung next.  "Appa!"  I froze.  Yep, I'm definitely scolding him later.

Onew hyung blinked a couple of times, then finally said, "Eh?"  Aish, that's all you can say?!

Out of nowhere, Minho whines, which was the first time I ever heard do that since I met him. O_____O

"Yoogeun-ah, do I get to be in this family?" he begged to the little boy.  Yoogeun scratched his chin, then smiled at Minho.

"I changed my mind!"

"EH?"  We all stared at the boy in disbelief.

"I want Minho hyung to be my appa and Taemin hyung to be my umma!  Taemin umma can still be Kibum umma's son."  WHAT?!  THAT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!

....well this is a 4 year old, what did you expect, Kim Kibum? =___=

Minho seemed... too satisfied with this and grabbed Yoogeun from the ground.  I'm scolding both of them later.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Playing a fake family is so much fun than I thought.

I completely forgot all my problems and cooked food for my family, with Onew hyung helping me out.  Taeminnie traveled back and forth from the kitchen to the living room to watch us and play with the other kids and Minho at the same time.

By the time dinner was over, we all went back to the sitting room where the T.V. was to find something to watch.  I glanced at the box randomly on the floor.

"Taeminnie~ what's inside the box?"  I asked my 'son' who was sitting on the couch.  He shrugged in response.

"A guy outside saw me walking over here and asked me to bring it to someone by the name of Key.  Umma, who's Key?"  he looked up at me with curiosity.

My eyes widened at him then at the box.

Don't tell me he sent this.... oh who am I kidding?  He's the only one to call me Key.

I stood in front of the box and just stared at it.  Onew hyung walked beside me and looked at the box.  "Kibum-ah, why are you looking at the box?"

"........Onew hyung."

"Neh?"

"................Kim Jonghyun used to call me 'Key'............."  I told him.

Onew hyung's eyes widened in shock and stared at the box.  "So it's from him...."

A few minutes later, Minho came downstairs with a pocketknife in his hands.  I neared the box on the floor and carefully opened the lid of it with the pocketknife.  After he flipped the lid open, we all looked inside the box.

Let's just say - thank God we put the kids to bed already.

Inside the box was a card and a lot of stuffing we have to go through.  I picked up the card and read the inside:

I'll be sure to win your heart back.  No matter what, I will always love you, Key.  I promise not to hurt you like I did in the past.  We've been through so much together - I don't want to lose you.  To ANYONE.

P.S. = You can thank me when you reach in the box.  Let's just say I found a person following you home and did the same thing I seem to be doing now - watching you from afar.

It's the same handwriting.  But why does the card smell weird?  I sniffed the card and stuck my tongue out in disgust.

Taemin noticed my reaction and took the card from me, sniffing it, then his eyes widened at me.  "Kibum umma, this was written in blood."

I felt pale at that moment.  That P.S. he wrote... I remember a few of our classmates following us yesterday because we attracted some people, but.... oh no, he didn't -

"OMONA!  WHO IS THIS?!"  Minho exclaimed.  I spun around and looked inside the box.

Inside the box with stuffed pallets was a few photos of one of our classmates indeed, being tied up and stuck in a room, his left thigh and right arm having deep cuts and is bleeding.  On the back of the photo, there was an address.

"Now why would a person do this, take a photo, and send it along with an address?  What a crazy kidnapper."  Onew hyung commented.  I turned to him in fear.

"Actually, hyung, Jonghyun is bipolar.  Back when I used to live with him, after that muder incident, he'd beat up anyone who were too close to me.  Then, he'd stop halfway, trying to get his sanity back, and always apologized.  It's actually quite scary when he gets his sanity back.... I'm guessing he cut this guy, and then got his sanity back, and stopped himself from damaging the guy.  Jonghyun probably didn't want to get caught, so he took a photo and left the place, wanting us to get this boy treated and taken care of immediately."  I explained to him.

Taemin nodded in understanding, then said to me, "Wow, this Jonghyun fellow must love you SO MUCH... we need to call the police, Jinki hyung."

Onew hyung nodded and faced me.  "Kibum, we're going to have to involve the police in this matter.  No matter what, you're sticking with me.  Okay?"  I nodded silently and looked away.

I felt someone cup my chin and turn my face towards him.  It was Onew hyung.

"Yah, you're going to be okay.  I promise I'll never let him hurt you."  he comforted me and pulled me into a hug.  Onew hyung, why are you so easily caring towards others...?  I don't deserve this.

Suddenly, I hear Minho mumble, "What the heck...?"  I looked up from Onew hyung's embrace.  Minho and Taemin were staring at something Minho pulled out from the box.  I looked at the floor.  All the styrofoam pallets had scattered on the floor.

I stared at the clothing in Minho's hands.

Minho's POV

Oh this is awkward.

What the f*** is a dress doing in here?

Plus, it looks torn.

I looked up at Kibum, and saw fear in his eyes as he stared at the ripped dress in my hands.

Taemin glanced at Kibum, then back at the dress.  "Umma, what's this exactly?"  He pointed at the dress.

Kibum choked out, "T-That was the dress that J-Jonghyun made m-me wear that night that h-he...he....nearly....r-"  Jinki hyung shushed him and comforted him gently to calm him down.  I don't even think Kibum knows that he's been crying silent tears since his eyes had laid on the dress.

I took a good look at the dress right in front of me.

It didn't matter that Kibum looked like Eunae noona everytime I see him.

What mattered is that he is a human being.

And this is all just sickening to me.

Whoever the f*** this inhumane prick is, I'll make sure he goes behind bars.

No person should go through with what Kibum had gone through.

All of a sudden, Taemin snatches the dress from my grasp and tosses it into the box, along with the weird love card.  He looked as angry as I am.

"Umma, go rest with Appa.  Minho hyung can call the police.  Later on if you're still sleeping and when they arrive, I'll help you describe what this Jonghyun guy looks like.  He was the one who probably gave me this box, so I got a good look of what he looks like."  he told Kibum.

"Wait, Taeminnie."  Kibum weakly called out to him as he slowly tried to sit up from Jinki hyung's embrace on the floor.  "Does he...look like a dinosaur with puppy eyes?  Has a muscular body?  And does he have weird-looking nostrils?  And does his hair have a 3-toned blonde dye?"

Jinki hyung and I looked at him in disbelief.  "Kibum-ah, what kind of guys do you date?"  Jinki hyung asked skeptically.

I have a feeling that Kibum doesn't have much taste in guys, from the way he described his exboyfriend.

Taemin nodded in reply to all of Kibum's questions.  "Well,"  he started, "the guy I saw didn't have any part of his hair in blonde dye.  But other than that, he's exactly how you described him, Umma."

I have this feeling in my gut that we all may be seeing this Jonghyun guy soon......