Chapter 7

Elysian : Love message on the left hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Me? I'm Choi Seungcheol, Jeonghan's boyfriend"

 

 

"What ?!" Mingyu went blank for a moment because of Seungcheol statement, still processing his words to his brain.

 

Dush ~

 

"you idiot!" seungcheol got smacked hardly on his head from Jeonghan that making seungcheol stumble.
"Hey, it's hurt!" Seungcheol the back of his head still not recovered from Jeonghan abusive doing.
"serve you right, stupid cheol. How dare you lie to him"
"can you stop calling me idiot or stupid" Seungcheol's face bent into a frown of mock disapproval.

 

"Because you are, do not make fun about the boyfriend thing. Plus, you've got rejected like four years ago"
"Jeonghan! It suppose to be secret between us"
"Well, now Mingyu know. So not anymore" Mingyu that went silence since seungcheol sudden statement, finally opened his mouth and start to speak

 

"Wait, what? What's going on, I do not understand" still puzzled by the situation, Jeonghan let out a long sigh before he replies to Mingyu.


"Just do not believe Seungcheol. Trust me, he is the least person you want to believe"
"Do not exaggerate it, I'm not always lying okay. Beside he looks like fun to be mess with"


"I'll tell Jihoon about you saying that you're my boyfriend, you dead after this Cheol"

 

Jeonghan let out his evil laugh, Mingyu was amazed by how carefree jeonghan was and this is the first time he being dumbfounded seeing different side of jeonghan, do not know how to react.

 

"No, not jihoon. Anything but jihoon, have mercy on me" Seungcheol is on his knees begs mercy from Jeonghan.
"Do not worry, I'm not evil. I will not"
"Thank god"

 

 

While jeonghan and seungcheol to absorb messing around with each other, they forgot about mingyu existence, mingyu just frowned in silence seeing how intimate they are. Because he can not watch it any longer, he broke the air between them.

 

 

"Hey, I'm still here"
"Yeah, we know that" Seungcheol answered before Jeonghan can. Jeonghan looked at his watch and realize that they have not yet making their way to the grocery shop
"Erm, mingyu do you mind coming with us? We do not have much time left, we still have errands to run"

 

 

Jeonghan feeling guilty thinking about dragging mingyu to supermarket, but what can he do. He can not leave mingyu in front of the house people might think mingyu is a robber, if he invite mingyu to wait for him inside while he go to complete the errands grandma Yoon will get heart attack by the sudden visitor .so the only way is to drag mingyu along.

 

"Sure i can" mingyu nodded right away
"This beanpole is coming with us? You gotta be serious"  
"yes, I'm dead serious. Now let's go".
.
.

.

.

.

.
Jeonghan push the cart with mingyu walking beside him, seungcheol is still look for the groceries far from them, in the end leaving jeonghan and mingyu alone make things more awkward. Jeonghan body got tense up because of the closeness between his crush, their shoulder literally touched. Being in this situation , jeonghan become timid and quiet again, don’t know what to do, his doesn’t even dare to look at mingyu. Mingyu that realizing jeonghan sudden change behavior start the conversation.

 


"Hey, are you okay?" 
"ye-yeah...i guess"

 

Mingyu kept thinking about Jeonghan and that seungcheol boy, due to overdue thinking he suddenly blurt out something that jeonghan didn't expect. However, jeonghan manage to control his face expression.


“Is Seungcheol guy is really your boyfriend Jeonghan?”

"Cheolie? Of course not. He's my cousin, he like to joke around, that troublemaker" Jeonghan chuckle a little while thought about Mingyu believed such  thing seungcheol say to him.

 

"That's good to hear" even though jeonghan cleared up the situation, mingyu still feel anxious because he’s slightly jealous hearing seungcheol pet name coming out from jeonghan’s mouth. 
 

"what with that face, you look bothered by something" 
"i want a nickname too" mingyu blurt out from nowhere suddenly stomping his foot like a little kid make jeonghan startled by the action. 

 

"Umm, are you sick?" mingyu by now  realized he act like a child finally stop and feel ashamed. 
"forget about that please. This is really embarrasing, you shouldn’t see this side of me " Jeonghan just smiled at him. Lucky for mingyu, Jeonghan didn’t bought the thing even further.

 

"guys, let's pay. I'm done here" seungcheol coming out from nowhere putting the groceries in the cart. 
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

“Grandma!! We’re here” Seungcheol and Jeonghan put the groceries in the kitchen and make way to the living room where mingyu were, still standing like a lost child

.

"have a seat Minhyuk" Seuncheol the one who started to speak up
"it's Mingyu" 
"Yeah, that what i said earlier" Jeonghan just rolled his eyes at seungcheol and Mingyu, what a perfect duo to make his life miserable he thought. 
 

 

"Oh~ who's we got here?"  Grandma Yoon coming out from the kitchen welcoming the guest.

"Grandma, this is mingyu. My friend" 
"oh,  is this the friend you talked about yesterday?" 
"yes grandma" 
“it’s great then, you two have a lot to talk about”

“talk about what?” Seungcheol suddenly interrupt

 

 

 

“……” both Jeonghan and mingyu throw a look at each other, both staying quiet. Grandma Yoon that caught the situation began to change the topic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter