Chapter 5

Elysian : Love message on the left hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happend yesterday, Jeonghan want to make up with Mingyu because he don't want the misunderstanding getting bigger and become barrier in their friendship. He does not want their friendship to ends this quickly, to jeonghan this friendship means a lot to him because Mingyu is the only person that accept jeonghan the way he is. He know he can't be greedy about his feeling because he know he do not deserve Mingyu, they're absolutely different, to him being mingyu's friend just like a dream to him. Beside he don't even know about mingyu feeling for him, mingyu might hate him, mingyu might talk to him because he look pitiful, what will happen if mingyu found out that he like him, too many things are in jeonghan's mind. Mingyu might leave him alone, he might as well end their friendship right away, well that'll be a nightmare to jeonghan. Jeonghan can't stop thinking about the consequences.

 

 

Jeonghan get ready earlier than usual, he needs to prepare things well to face mingyu. He do not want the same mistake happen again, he just hope this misunderstood end up quickly. Jeonghan really miss Mingyu, he already get used to mingyu presence because Mingyu is the only one that trying to make jeonghan feel comfrotable around him, Mingyu never bother to make Jeonghan talk he always wait for jeonghan to open up by himself that's why Jeonghan love for mingyu getting deeper.

 

Jeonghan arrived at school, he make way to the art room because he want to clear his mind, his mind already in chaotic thinking about mingyu so he need to calm himself. after the bell rang Jeonghan quickly run into his class. He saw mingyu already in his place with his friends, laughing and joking around. Mingyu make a quick glance at Jeonghan but jeonghan see that, before jeonghan get to talk to mingyu their teacher already arrive so he just continue to take his seat and pay attention to the class.

 

After forewhile jeonghan getting bored with the history lesson so he decide to distract Mingyu through his hand message. He start to cough to get mingyu attention

 

*COUGH* *COUGH*

 

Mingyu look at Jeonghan direction with the deadpan face

 

‘Mingyu, let’s walk home together today’ –J

 

After he read it, Mingyu just look away and continue to listen to the lesson

 

*COUGH* *COUGH*

 

‘I want to talk to you, please’-J

'Don't ignore me'-J

'When will you talk to me'- J

 

 

Jeonghan only saw the irritated look on Mingyu's face as Mingyu pay attention to the lesson again. Jeonghan feel hopeless, he turn his eyes to the outside window with a gloomy face, he don’t have mood to listen to the teacher anyway.

 

The school has ended and Jeonghan still making effort to make up with mingyu so he wait for mingyu. All the students already make their way out from the class, the only student left is Mingyu because he want to finish his work so he don’t have to do it at home. While mingyu too focusing on doing his work, Jeonghan already sat infront him

 

“ehem”

 

Mingyu now facing Jeonghan making Jeonghan blush a little. As Mingyu staring at him, jeonghan take a cue to keep going.

 

“Mingyu, are you still mad?”

“No” finally he open his mouth

“Then, why are you keep ignoring me?”

“I don’t”

“You’re lying, I already told you I didn’t meant to say that”

“I know”

“So why you still mad at me?!” Jeonghan couldn’t control his feeling

“……”

“I thought you different from other…”

“I am” After a short reply from mingyu, Jeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter