Chapter 3

Elysian : Love message on the left hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the moment mingyu knew he has falling in love......with jeonghan

 

Mingyu just let out his little laugh, he just can't believe that this is the first time he fall in love with someone. well, it's not that he doesn't have any admirer. there's no way mingyu the most popular guy in school doesn't have admirers, beside he have way a lot people want to be his lover. but, mingyu chose not to because he want to focus on his studies. Mingyu can't believe that this is the first time he really appreciate someone existance. With that feminine appearance, that long brown hair that really look silky and smooth, with that cherry lips, big doe eyes. To mingyu ,Jeonghan unique look really made him go crazy.

 

Mingyu's hand make way to jeonghan hair and pull off his hairband, jeonghan hair fall down, his lock cover half of his face. mingyu pushed back a lock of hair behind jeonghan ear. 

"you look more pretty like this" giving jeonghan his lovable smile that no one can ever resist. they really astonished by each other look until both of them does not realize that they faced only inch away.



Ring~

 

They woke up from their fantasy thanks to the bell. they realized that they look at each other for a long time. they both looked away from each other because they both wear their flushed face and at the same time felt awkward.

 

"Bell..we have to go to class ... See you ..." Jeonghan hurriely take his hairband in mingyu grip and without waiting for mingyu to reply it he tied his hair back again and take his skecthbook and his art equipment and hurriedly walked out from the art room

 

"hey.. wait for me,we both in the same class!" mingyu followed jeonghan from the back and make way to their class to continue the their other subject.

 

Ring~

 

As the bell rang shows school time has ended. Jeonghan begin to wait his classmate out from the class without even looking around. His head always keep it down.when he feel that the class is more quite than before jeonghan keep all his things in his bag calmly. Without him notice that mingyu is the only one left in the class and is approching him.

 

"Hey .. jeonghan ..." mingyu said while looking deep into jeonghan eyes.damn! . that husky voice can really make people fall in love, and jeonghan is one of them. Jeonghan is drown by this guy visual, voice, smile and etc. He started to drown further into his own dream like how it would look if mingyu is his boyfriend, where they will go on a date, what they will do on a date, will he ever get his dream wedding? Wow, jeonghan really think to far, 'stop it, you making fool of yourself' he let out a little sigh.

 

"Hello .. jeonghan do you even listen to me?" It takes a seconds for jeonghan to realize that he has not responded to the voice yet. "Yeah .. mingyu..why?" Jeonghan facepalm himself 'ugh .. i really need to learn how to talk..like a real talk..not some rubbish talk..what am i even said?' while giving a little smile at mingyu.

 

"i just want to ask you..can i walk you home?"

"why?"

"apparently, we live in the same neighborhood"

"how do you know?"

"hey..it's not my fault that i notice a pretty male walking home alone ....... it's make me want to protect you .." mingyu murmur the last words that pretty unaudiable for jeonghan to hear that.

"what did you say?"

"what? walking you home?"

"no..not that..the last one .."

"that's not my fault to notice you?"

"ummm..forget it ... sure..we can walk together and thanks..saying that i'm pretty" jeonghan flushed away

"sure, you are pretty..well, let's go then" mingyu said while putting his arm on jeonghan shoulder 'ugh ... luckily he did not hear it..must be careful next time' mingyu warn himself.

 

 

after they get out from the class they began to walk. mingyu notice that jeonghan body somewhat stiff

 

"hey jeonghan, are you okay?" he faced jeonghan with both his arms on top of jeonghan's shoulder

"umm..yeah .. just uncomfortable" while his eyeballs running around his shoulder to see that mingyu's hand still on it.

"ohh ... i'm sorry..i forgot that you not used to skinship" mingyu put his hands behind his back

"yeah..it's okay..maybe next time" giving mingyu a soothing smile

"i'll keep out our safe space to make you more comfortable" while take a meter away

"is this okay?" mingyu asked

"yeah..sure" jeonghan mutter " I'm sorry.. i don't want to be mean.. i just need time..hope you understand it...i'm sorry ..i really am..i'm-"

"Jeonghan, stop it..it's not your fault..you're so cute when you stutter at your own words,really i don't mind" standing infront of jeonghan making him stop walking.

" yeah.. thank you..i'm sorry.." 

"it's okay , let's keep going, shall we?" mingyu pull jeonghan sleeve to continue their walking

 

After a quite walk, jeonghan notice mingyu still holding his sleeve 'this is embarrassing' jeonghan thought himself. he just let mingyu pulling him while looked down.

 

THUMP~

 

"Ouchh~" jeonghan head got bumped by mingyu's back, he rubbed his forehead because of the impact. 

"i'm sorry, are you okay there?" 

"why you suddenly stop?"

"i just want to show you something......" waiting for jeonghan to answer, but as expected nothing came from his mouth. Mingyu continue " my secret place, tadaa~" while open both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter