Chapter 6

Elysian : Love message on the left hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye mom, bye dad. See you later, have a safe flight!" Jeonghan waited outside his grandma's house to see his parents go. After his parents drove away, jeonghan got inside his grandma's cozy house, more like traditional house.

 

 

"Grandma, I'm here!" Jeonghan calling his grandma happily, almost like shouting

"omo ~ my honey already here, i miss you so much hanie"

"i miss you too" Jeonghan give his grandma a peck on both side of her cheek and hug her.

"You look thin, is your parents starved you to death or what?" Grandma Yoon observed Jeonghan literally from head to toe. Jeonghan just giggle to his grandma question and both of them take a seat in the dining table.

"I'm not thin grandma, in fact I'm gaining weight. Oh my, I'm looking fat then ever "showing off his flat tummy

"Are you serious right now? You look like a chopstick. I'm gonna get you fat with my delicious food"Jeonghan can not stop laughing at his grandma words.

"That's why I love you grandma, you're like the coolest grandma in the world"

 

 

"Ofcourse I am, so how's school life?" all of the sudden Jeonghan became soundless. He remembered about Mingyu, he face suddenly dropped. For a minutes of silence, Jeonghan responded to it

"No-not much, just had a misunderstood with friend" he trying to give a convincing smile

"oh my, is it bad?"

"Well, he is the only friend I have. So it's probably bad but don't worry grandma, I'll be okay. I hope"

"you have to clear the misunderstood faster"

"i will, but maybe after i return, my phone is broke. By broke I mean it crushed into pieces"

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Now go hurry take a bath, so we can continue talking" Grandma Yoon pulling Jeonghan wrist so that Jeonghan will get up.

"Alright grandma. You know you have a week to spend time with me right?" He let out some giggle

"i know honey, that's why i said don't waste time. I wan’t to spend the time with my favourite grandson!" Jeonghan’s grandma slap his and pushing him to the bathroom

"ouchh.. I'll go, wait for me" Jeonghan began to walking in the bathroom..

.

.

.

.

.

"Grandma, I'm done! Do you cook anything?" Jeonghan go straight to the kitchen to look for grandma Yoon.

"Oh~you're done. Of course i have, well actually it’s not ready yet so you have to wait for a bit, have a seat first"

"I’ll wait for you, thanks grandma"

"wait there okay, give me ten minutes" grandma Yoon continue her cooking again.

 

 

Jeonghan started to walk to the dining room, Jeonghan already in full dress and his hair still wet sticking to his face that hiding his face. Suddenly he realized there's someone in the dining table that is not his grandma for sure, not thinking to long, he let out a scream.

 

 

"Argh!!" the other person is also got shock due to the other scream.

"ghost!" said the other person, fall off from the chair. While the other recover from the fall, Jeonghan just realized what the other said and then he started respond

"wait, what?! Are you saying that i'm a ghost?!"Showing his disbelief face

"you are” the other said expressionless. After a moment observing the other, Jeonghan immediately hugging the other

 

 

"I can’t believe you just said that! It’s been a while Cheol, what are you doing my grandma house?" Still squishing the poor Seungcheol in his embrace

"your grandma house? Isn’t your grandma is mine too?"strugling to get off from Jeonghan embrace

"Ops~ yeah , our grandmother. What are you doing here? Aren't you in college?"

"I’m still in college Yoon Jeonghan. Please try to keep on updating me. I’m on vacation, I’ll start new semester next month. So I basically want to meet my grandmother, but the fact that her favourite grandson has arrived, I’ve been forgotten"

"You have to accept the reality sometimes that grandma love me more than you cheol. I miss you, we used to play together when we were little kid. You’re now a fully grown up man, congratulation. Beside, who can resist me. everyone love me including you." Jeonghan let out an awkward laugh because he recall on how he act in school, it's totally different from the way he act with his family.

 

 

"Yeah, both of us already became a fully growing man. You know, I’m already here for one week and grandma can’t stop talk about you"

"Oh cheolie~ I love both you and hanie equally, but you always come here when you’re in a break. Almost one years I can’t meet Jeonghan because his parents always take him travelling too.” Grandma Yoon come out from the kitchen bring in the dishes to the table. Both of her grandsons help her set the table.

“Well grandma, you actually got a point.”

“Let’s eat shall we?”

“Thanks for the meal~” both of the grandsons began to eat deliciously.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Mingyu…

 

 

"Okay class, take your seat please. We’ll begin our lesson." Said Mr. Lee

 

 

Mingyu is not in a mood today, because he doesn’t even saw jeonghan figure at all and he doesn’t really have mood to listen whatever the teacher had been saying. He keep his head on the table trying to doze off for a bit until the class session is done.

 

 

"Before I get out from the class, i have an announcement to make" Mingyu still ignoring of what the teacher wanted to say, Mr. Lee continue his sentences after all the attention on him.

"Apparently our headmaster just told me this morning that Jeonghan will be absent for one week because of family matter, no wonder he was absent yesterday. That’s all"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter