Chapter 4

Elysian : Love message on the left hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jeonghan woke up early than usual. This is because he wants to get away from mingyu, he really hope that he will not meet mingyu on the way to school. He usually go to school at 7.30 am but today he leaves house at 7 o'clock. Before he fully get out from his house, Jeonghan heads sticking out between the gate, he looked around to make sure no one was there especially mingyu. He sneakily walked out from his territorial and quickly running to the school.

 

About a half way to the school, jeonghan stop from running and take a break at the near park, of course because he has very low stamina. He sat on the empty bench and pulled his earphone in his pocket and wear it. He played his favorite song and just closed his eyes for a moment.

 

"it's still early though, maybe i should sleep for a while after a little run this morning" jeonghan monologue himself. He just let out a little sigh and began to close his eyes.

 

Thud~

 

He felt someone was sitting beside him and he could feel that this person eyeing on him. 'oh god ... Please not a ert or anything bad .. Please ..' jeonghan slowly open his eye and roaming around to the person sits next to him. It's Mingyu !! Jeonghan eyes widened in shock, he back away a little bit make him fell from the bench.

 

"Ouchh~" Jeonghan whining, rubbing his own  

"Hahaha, are you okay?" Mingyu giggle due to jeonghan action

"wh-what are you doing here?!" 

"i just on my way to the school, remember today is Wednesday?" mingyu explained but he noticed that jeonghan feel suspicious about him because the way jeonghan sending his glare. "hey, are you thinking that I'm following you? Apparently we both went to the same school. And I'm stop here because i saw u. That's all" mingyu pouting because jeonghan still doesn't believe him. 

"Then, why you leaving early. It's only 7.15 right know?" Still glaring at mingyu

"tsk.. Look at yourself sleeping here. Jeonghan it 7.50 it's nearly school time" 

 

Jeonghan look at his watch, he couldn't believe he felt asleep for too long. 

"oh no.. We gotta run" he pick his beg and ready for a sprint 

"exactly" mingyu just follow jeonghan from the back. 

.

.

.

.

.

At school. 

"phew... That's was close" jeonghan catching his breath heavily. 

"jeonghan we literally run 100m, it's not that tired" 

"Right.. Says the man who ace at sports" he said sarcastically with his eyeballs rolled upward. 

"Let's go jeonghan, there's no time to catch breath" 

 

As soon as jeonghan and mingyu walk together, jeonghan felt like there's many students who glaring at them, to be more specific they glaring to jeonghan. They all gossiping with each other.

 

"who the hell is he" "what are he doing with mingyu" "look at that loser wanna get attention by walking with mingyu" and so on. Jeonghan really feel unease, he slowing his pace and back away slowly wanted to get away from people. Mingyu felt jeonghan absent beside him, he turned around and found that jeonghan trying to sneak away. 

"jeonghan, what are you doing" he asked with confusing face.

"i-i suddenly.. Re-remember something, I have to go..." jeonghan stutter and just run away. 

" What a weird kiddo. Cute" Mingyu continue walk to his class. 

 

RING~

 

As they prepared to walk back home, mingyu's friends soonyoung and seokmin realize that mingyu are waiting for jeonghan. They decided to tease both of them, with their pure heart they go to mingyu's table

 

"Hey,You two are together now?" Soonyoung pat mingyu's shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter