Chapter 1

Elysian : Love message on the left hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jeonghan pov

 

I have someone ...that i liked

Next to me, there is a famous Kim mingyu boy in school. Yes, I've been his classmate for about two years now and this year will probably be my last year in high school.

 

 "did you watch tv last night” “its look like you””you’re so stupid” mingyu chatting and joking with his friends. their laughter sounds were all over the classroom. Today he looks so dashing, well to be honest everyday kim mingyu looks dashing. When I want to get to my seat i heard a voice that’s seem to talking to me. “ and then.... hey! Are you listening?” bokk!! There’s someone accidentally bumped me “erk!” i was surprised and then look back.

 "err..err..yes?” i say

“......” the person that bumped me a while ago,its seem one of mingyu friends , Lee seokmin "hahaha..not you, i was  talking to mingyu” seokmin say  then he continued his conversation with his friend.

I was ashamed because i thought that he was talking to me.  “ good morning jeonghan~” mingyu with the charming smile that he got greeted me, “ goo...good.. morn-“  before I could reply back to the greeting, he just continue to listen to his friends talking . I look down and cup my face with my hands, OMG!! why i’m getting hot and red, why am i flushed, my face must have been look like tomatoes right now because.. Kim Mingyu..yes,him.. the most famous person in the school, greeted me and knew my name that barely people around school know. He is the only person, the only human being who will greet me. After awhile ,the class begins with an English subject under Mr. Lee “okay, lets our class begin ” i know there are some of you that really bad at english subject but today we’ll learn about......” Mr. Lee start to blabbing about english subject he gonna teach today.

 

‘Hmm.. the seat next to me... that's the only distance between us..’ i day dream for awhile ‘but..why ..right now i feel like mingyu is looking over here.. if i’m not mistaken... nah..no way mingyu will look at me... maybe it just my feeling.’ I turned to the side of mingyu seat and I'm surprised because mingyu was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter