wouldn't miss it for anything in the world

Mine (Jaejoong Ver.)

 

Two suitcases--one dark maroon & the other a light lavender-- were neatly placed by the entryway door. Yunho and Soonyi were already done wrapping up their affairs in the States, so they could leave at any given moment. Of course, Soonyi was stalling, making up an excuse about wanting to go to the university she'd been attending to make sure all her credits were transferred over to Seoul properly. This was all a lie. She really didn't care if the credits were transferred over or not, it's not like she was actually going to use what she studied after everything was in place. 

 

"Just hurry up then," Yunho grumbled as lay down on the couch, "I want to be at the airport before 7."

 

Soonyi shrugged carelessly as she propped the door open and stepped out somewhat, "I'll be back when I finish up everything at the university." 

 

 

The male in his mid-twenties--having introduced himself as Hyungseok some days ago-- set the wad of cash atop the table with a deep chuckle before he produced six small vials with a clear substance in them. "…You really can't tell me what a pretty girl like you is planning to do with these substances? I'm assuming you already know fully well what they're for…right?"

 

Soonyi carefully slid the vials into a tight, small bag where they'd be safe from harm. Her lips were pinched into a tight line as she met 'Hyungseok's eyes with a cold glare, "If I told you what I was going to do with these, I'd literally have to kill you. Tell me, do you have a death wish?" 

 

Hyungseok put on a cool expression as he felt a cold shiver run through his spine at the sadistic grin on Soonyi's face. "Look, I was just wondering, but I can see you don't like sharing more than necessary. Nice doing business with you." 

 

Soonyi let out an empty laugh as she turned her back on Hyungseok to take a nice, long walk for more stalling time. 

 

"Boy, I sure do feel bad for whoever is going to be on the receiving end of that girl's wrath… she doesn't seem sane at all," Hyungseok muttered as he stashed the money away. 

 

 

She was running very late. Yunho was not pleased at all. He couldn't stop pacing around, occasionally pushing random objects aside to vent some of his anger. She very well knew how serious things were getting, did she think it was all a game? 

 

It was a quarter past ten when Soonyi finally made herself known, a false apologetic smile on her lips as she quickly greeted Yunho.

 

"Sor-"

 

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN YOU KNEW WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LEAVING FOR THE AIRPORT BEFORE SEVEN?!?" Yunho boomed, his features contorted in deep anger. 

 

Soonyi cooly shrugged off his anger and set down some papers she'd gotten along the way to make it seem like she had actually gone to the university. "There was a bit of a hold up at the university so I didn't leave there until half past six. It was just my luck too that just as I was coming back I got a flat tire so I had to have my car taken to a nearby tire shop where the workers were slow as snails… totally not my fault." 

 

Yunho's jaw was clenched tightly as he bit back other insults. He was too damn tired to deal with anymore today. He exhaled loudly before raising up his hands in mock defeat, "…Whatever. Do whatever you please, but with or without you, I'm going back tomorrow morning." 

 

Soonyi smiled cattishly as she lightly ran her hands along the small bag in her purse, "Oh, don't worry at all, I wouldn't miss this little party for anything else in the world." She hissed quietly to herself. 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

12.30.2010; update 3 of 6.

 

the rest of the updates to come (to finish up this day) are going to be somewhat short, I apologize but my vision is really bothering me right now, might be due to the slight lack of sleep..or maybe because I use the computer a lot..well.. either one of those, lol.

I'll get to work on those other updates now and post them up as soon as I finish them