compliant

Mine (Jaejoong Ver.)

 

Huuu, I'm getting more anxious as I write out more updates…

Reason being, Yunho & Soonyi's return is growing closer and closer… it can't be helped…

this chappie mainly revolves around the growing of ~~~~ & Jae's relationship with Sayuri. (:

enjoy~ 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

outfit: http://lookbook.nu/look/1293765-14112-1-Casual

 

"Come on, Sayu, please eat," You cooed with concern as you motioned towards the food sitting in her small bowl. Sayuri looked at the food with disinterest before pawing at the blankets which you'd placed down for her the night before. Weariness managed to show through on your face as you pinched at the bridge of your nose with a sigh.

 

You'd been seated by Sayuri's make-shift bed with her food bowl in hand, trying to make her eat for the past hour but to no avail. You were hoping that she'd immediately dig into the food once it was in her sight, but it turns out you'd been very mistaken. Every time you tried to set the bowl down closer to her, she would simply stare at you for some seconds before turning away to busy herself with the blankets.

 

"Ah, shoot," You murmured to yourself as you managed to dip some of  your fingers into the food on accident. Sayuri peeked over at you from under the blankets before slightly poking her head out and very gently nipping at your fingers until they were clean of any food.

 

Soft laughter bubbled in your throat as you reached forward and lightly ran your hands through Sayuri's fur, "Thanks, sweetie…but if you're going to get any better you have to eat a lot more." 

 

Sayuri's light blue eyes stared back into your own for some seconds before she popped out from the blankets completely and started to eat out of the bowl that was now placed on the floor. 

 

It was only natural for you to smile as you watched Sayuri eat as you'd been asking her to do for the past hour.

 

♡●♡●♡

 

"She's so stubborn, but it's kinda cute," You commented as you sat next to Jaejoong on the couch watching a movie.

 

"Kinda reminds you of someone else, no?" Jaejoong questioned with a teasing smirk.

 

Your arms were crossed over your chest as you puffed your cheeks playfully and turned your head away from him. 

 

"This is exactly what I'm talking about," Jaejoong chuckled before he gave your left cheek a slight poke. 

 

"You just love making fun of me, don't you?" You blankly questioned with a small pout.

 

'Too easy,' Jaejoong thought to himself as a slow smirk surfaced on his lips. He brought your body closer to his and leaned down just enough so that his lips were brushing against the shell of your ear, "Hmm, maybe so, but I love kissing you more…" 

 

You shuddered somewhat when he placed a very soft kiss on the side of your neck. "Aren't you going to say you love kissing me too~?" He murmured impishly as he pulled back somewhat to look deeply into your eyes with his slightly darker eyes that were full of want.

 

"I-"

 

You were interrupted from what you were going to say when you heard Sayuri barking upstairs. You shot Jaejoong a slight grin as you quickly pecked his lips before running upstairs to check on Sayuri. 

 

Jaejoong ran his hands through his hair as he leaned back into the couch with a sigh, lips forming the slightest grin. 

 

'I'll just have to make note of this and ask again later,' he thought to himself cheekily. 

 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

12.30.2010; update 2 of 6.

another slightly short chapter, but. the next chapter is going to contain only Soonyi & Yunho