gift from above

Mine (Jaejoong Ver.)

 

Sayuri was laying between you and Jaejoong asleep, as you were flipping through bridal catalogs in search of a wedding dress, or at least so you could get an idea on what kind of dress it is you wanted.

 

There were so many beautiful dresses, all different cuts made with different fabrics, and while they did hold your attention for a few seconds…there was really nothing special about them in the end. The dress you were looking for had to be one that you could actually imagine yourself walking down the aisle in. It had to be a dress that redefined the meaning of gorgeous. Maybe you had very high hopes, but you weren't planning to give up your search, for you were soon to be wed to the guy of your dreams. Everything had to be perfect. 

 

 

"None of these stands out to me at all," You murmured with disappointment as you set the catalog down.

 

 

Jaejoong glanced over at you as the commercial breaks started. His hand lightly rubbed at yours as he gave you a wholehearted smile, "Any dress you pick will look absolutely perfect on you, baby."

 

 

 

You felt your own lips forming a smile as you voiced out a thanks before slowly reaching for a different bridal catalog. 

 

 

 

Sayuri's small paw brushed against your hand as she stretched out a bit before settling back down with a small yawn. Jaejoong reached out enough to rub her head just lightly enough so she wouldn't wake. 

 

 

 

"It really is great, having someone so tiny and adorable to look after, I mean," He hummed with a subtle smile.

 

 

 

The smile wouldn't leave your lips as you watched Sayuri sleepily move closer to Jaejoong as he rubbed her head. Such a small, beautiful puppy was placed into your lives so suddenly in such a fragile state… Others would have probably panicked and taken the easy way out by dumping her into someone else's care, but from the moment you placed one hand on her trembling form, you knew you had to protect her. 

 

You weren't going to let anyone else hurt her, such a small, precious being didn't deserve such treatment. You'd do everything in your power to keep her content and make sure she was only showered with love and care.

 

 

'…Is this how Jaejoong feels when it comes to my well-being too?' you found yourself thinking as Jaejoong laughed when Sayuri slowly rolled over so she was resting on her stomach, head placed somewhat on Jaejoong's stomach.

 

 

 

It was with a small laugh that you resumed to flipping through the bridal catalog while Jaejoong continued to carefully pet the slowly awakening Sayuri. 

 

 

 

You couldn't help but think that this small puppy was a gift from above. 

 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

12.30.2010; update 4 of 6.