1AM

Shame.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGIS POV.

Saturday 11:11 AM

I woke up and saw that Irene wasn’t next to me.

Again.

I checked my phone to see if she had left me a text or something but she didn’t, instead I had text from my Dad that said

Dad

Hi,I have bought tickets for the Christmas concert in the local church next week, I was thinking you and I could bring mommy, that would mean a lot to her.

I just locked my phone.

I putted some clothes on and went on my way to the kitchen

As I stepped out I heard some laughs come from the kitchen

wait.

I went as fast as I could to the kitchen and as I was entering I could hear Irene’s voice say

‘’It’s my thank you for letting me borrow your shower’’ Irene said as she made some pancakes and eggs from what I could see.

‘’Did you use our shower?’’ Eunae asked her.

‘’I used your shower’’ Irene said with a smile to Yoona and Eunae.

‘’Feel free to use it whenever you want’’ Yoona was saying as I completely entered the kitchen.

‘’Hi! Good morning!’’ Irene said to me with a smile as she got closer to me and kissed me.

‘’I hope you’re hungry, because I’ve made lots of food!’’ She said as she went back to her pancakes.

‘’Yeah.Should we get changed? For the…?’’ Yoona said to Eunae

‘’….Yoga… Yes yoga let’s..go’’ Eunae said as her and Yoona left.

‘’He,I didn’t know what you liked, so I just.. kind of made everything’’ Irene said with a smile.

‘’What movie?’’ She added as she putted more things on the eggs.

‘’Movie?’’ I asked with a confused face.

‘’Yea’’ She said as she kept making the eggs.

‘’When I woke up I… thought you’d left’’ I said as I looked down.

‘’Hey…’’ She came closer to me.

‘’I was just here cooking and chatting with your friends’’ She said as she smiled and went back to the eggs.

‘’Does…Mino know where you are?’’ I asked her.

‘’ Mino. We’re not together anymore’’ She said as she kept cooking.

‘’Yeah,well,the last time you said it was over you were hooking up with her like two days later… It’s not easy for me to not give a about him,Irene’’ I said as I looked at her with a serious face now.

‘’No,but you’ve got to understand that the thing with Mino is that he is in control.Sometimes I feel like he knows me better than I do myself because everything he says is true, and that’s what I’m so freaking tired of’’ Irene said as she stopped cooking now.

‘’He thinks that he can feel or know what I’m feeling but the thing is’’ She said as she got closer to me and now our noses were touching.

‘’I haven’t felt anything quite like this….ever’’ She finished as she looked at my lips now.

‘’Neither have I…’’ I said before I started kissing her.

 We were still kissing when womanizer by Britney Spears came on the kitchen radio.

‘’Oh… this song though’’ Irene said as she stopped kissing me and went to put more volume to the radio.

‘’Huh?’’ I said.

‘’Britney?’’ Irene said as she started moving her head and singing.

‘’Are you kidding?’’ I said as I laughed.

‘’No?’’ Irene said as she kept moving her head to the sound of the music.

‘’This is a hashtag when you’ve found the woman of your dreams and it turns out she likes Britney…’’ I said as I laughed more.

‘’Am I the woman of your dreams?’’ Irene said with a mocking voice.

‘’Is it me you were talking about?’’ She said with a mocking voice again.

‘’Am I the woman of your dreams?’’ She said again but with a smile now.

I rolled my eye and smiled.

‘’That’s the way the hashtag goes, you know that!’’ I said.

‘’No,excuse me! You said I’m the woman of your dreams’’ She said as she got closer to me and kissed me.

‘’Say it again’’ 

‘’You’re the woman of my dreams’’ I said as I looked at her.

She kissed me again and danced to the song while we kissed.

I just smiled as we kissed.

Till she got apart from the kiss and started doing some weird dance with her hands and I just moved my head.

‘’See you’re dancing, you are!’’ She said as she laughed and danced more.

And we kept doing that during the whole song, we kissed, we danced and we laughed.

-

Tuesday 12:55 PM

I was fixing some stuff on my part on Lunas and I biology teacher when I got a text from my Dad

 Dad

Seulgi! That’s it! I have tried getting a hold of you for days.I know you’re mad at me, and that you probably think I’m a coward for leaving mom,but I could not help her.One day I hope you’ll understand that. I’m trying my best.

I just sighed.

To Dad

Fine I’ll come with you to that Christmas concert.

I’m bringing my girlfriend, her name is Irene.

 

I started fixing my part of the project again when I received a text from my Dad again

Dad

I don’t understand if you’re joking right now?

If you’ve gotten a girlfriend then that’s very nice Seul,and I would love to meet her, but you know how mommy is, she gets very easily stressed.

 

I sighed again.

I was writing a response when Luna came in and stopped typing.

‘’Hello!’’ She said as she sat next to me.

‘’Hey’’ I said as I started fixing my part again.

 

-

Thursday 14:50 PM

We were walking out of school with the girls and they wanted to go to a sushi place but I still had one more class and I had a test tomorrow so I wasn’t going.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter