It's not a boy

Shame.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGIS POV.

Monday 09:58 

I was at the front of school with my headphones on and a big hoodie with my hat on.  I could see that everyone was talking with their friends as they waited for the bell to ring.

As I looked to the different groups I recognized Irenes face in one of the groups talking.

As I looked to the other side I recognized Taeyongs face too.

Great.

I started walking with my head down even though I could feel Taeyongs and Irenes gaze on me.

When I finally reached my locker I saw Wendy on her locker next to me.

‘’Hey’’ I said as I looked her.

‘’Hey’’ She said as she quickly looked at me and then looked at her locker again.

‘’What’s up?’’ I said as I opened my locker.

‘’Not much’’ She said.

‘’Is Yeri still mad at me?’’ I asked her.

‘’No one’s mad at you,Seul’’ She said.

‘’You sure?’’ I said as I closed my locker.

‘’Yeah’’

‘’…We’re just worried Seul’’ She said as she closed her locker and looked at me.

‘’We don’t really get what your thing is’’ She added.

‘’My thing?’’ I looked at her with a confused look.

‘’Yeah…You’ve been acting so… strange’’ She said.

‘’Oh,yeah…I’m sorry about that it’s just a lot is happening right now.. family and stuff as well and I can’t sleep…so I lose my temper like so damn quickly…But I’m sorry about that’’ I said as I looked at her with a soft smile.

‘’Okay…But let me know if you want to talk about it’’ She said with a smile before leaving.

I stood there thinking

 Should I tell her about Irene and I?

-

Tuesday 02:03 AM

And again I couldn’t sleep.

This time I couldn’t sleep because Yoona was talking with Jongin on the phone and since (I don’t know why) she was sleeping the hallway now, I can hear everything.

‘’….When you’re in love you think love is just like in the movies but that’s not how it works I mean I seriously thought he and I would be together forever….’’ I could hear Yoona say.

I putted my pillow in my head.

I seriously didn’t want to hear this kind of stuff now.

‘’….You know, because in real life, like in the end…No one’s willing to sacrifice anything for love in 2017…..’’ Yoona was saying when I decided to get up my bed and went to approach her.

‘’Did I wake you?’’ She asked me.

‘’What are you doing here?’’ I asked her.

‘’Eunae brought a girl home you know so… I just moved here….The walls are pretty thin in the living room and Eunaes room is next to the living room…’’ She answered.

‘’Yeah well the walls aren’t so thick here either… I need to sleep and I can’t sleep when you lie here and… talk a lot of !’’ I said. 

‘’It’s 2 AM! Have some respect’’ I added.

‘’Okay….?’’ It’s all she said.

‘’I’m sorry, but I have to sleep’’ I said.

‘’Yeah I get that’’ She told me with a smile.

‘’Of course I can talk to Jongin tomorrow’’ She added.

‘’Okay….Thank you’’ I said as I went back to my room slowly.

But before I left I told her

‘’And… He is an idiot if he gives up on the two of you’’

She smiled and said

‘’Good night,Seulgi’’

‘’Gnight’’ I said and went back to my room.

-

Wednesday 10:05

I was on the school cafeteria waiting in the line to buy a sandwich.

‘’Do you have more cheese sandwiches?’’ I asked to the cafeteria girl.

‘’I can heat one up’’ She said.

I nodded.

‘’Can you heat one up for me as well’’ I heard a familiar voice say.

No way

Irene?

I look really quick and see a random girl standing there.

I swear that was Irenes voice

Am I going crazy?

‘’That’ll be 5 dollars’’ The cafeteria girl says to me.

I turn my head fast and pay.

As I waited for my sandwich to be ready all I could though of was Irene.

When it was finally ready I grabbed and as I turned my head and body to the door Irene shows up in the door.

Great.

We both looked each other with a surprised look till Irene broke the silence and said

‘’Hello’’ with a smile.

‘’Hey’’ I said with a cold tone.

‘’So…’’ She was saying when I just said

‘’I think I gotta go’’ And le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter