Well done Seulgi

Shame.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NOTE:In this story all Seulgi Wendy Joy and Yeri are juniors while Irene is a senior. (highschool)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEULGIS POV.

It was the last weekend of summer break and the typical every year party at Jongin's house was happening without his parents aka a home full of freshmans, sophomore, juniors and seniors.

It was at Jongin's bathroom on the second floor where Yeri Joy Wendy and I were smoking weed as typical, all resting on the bathub.

"It's your turn Seulgi" Joy said.

I nodded and grabbed the bong.

''Have you seen the new dudes? I heard comments of how hot Jaehyun was but I never imagined he was that good looking what do y’all think?" Wendy said.

''He’s pretty cute, he has blonde hair and deep brown eyes right? And he is kind of tall too'' Joy commented

I passed Yeri the bong.

''Whats up with you guys lowering your standards'' I said.

''Whats up with you?'' Wendy said as she fixed her sunglasses.

"What are you talking about standards? You should be less picky considering how ugly you are’’ Yeri said.

Wendy and Joy laughed in the back.

"Is there not a single hot boy for you? Not even one?’’ Joy said.

''There is one actually.....greenish hair, brown eyes not that tall. Don't know who he is but he is hot’’ I said.

''He is cute I saw him'' Joy said.

''The one that resembles Jack Frost?'' Wendy said.

''Yeah that one'' I said.

''I don't think you have a chance.I have heard of him, his name is Taeyong'' Wendy said.

''Not in this life maybe the next one Seulgi'' Yeri said while smirking.

Wendy and Joy laughed

''I do have a chance!'' I said as I gave Yeri an offended look.

''Last girl she was with was with a 18 year old model.She was tall and blonde.You are neither'' Wendy said as she rested her head on the bathub.

I could hear Yeri giggling in the back while Joy was smoking.

''Yea why should I care about that?'' I said as I rested my head on the bathub as well.

Wendy just giggled.

''Yo Wendy you are taking the weed with you this time'' Yeri said as she passed the weed to Wendy.

''No you know im too stressed when I have it take it yourself'' Wendy passed the weed back to Yeri.

''I can’t have it with me you know that'' Yeri said back at her.

''I hided it last time its your turn'' Wendy said.

''Then ill take it Jesus Christ'' I said as I snatched the weed from Wendy.

Yeri took it from my hands and said ''Hell nah I don’t even know you properly''

''What are you even talking about? You know me you know Seulgi and you know Joy, we are all in this together'' Wendy said and as she looked at Joy and added ''Just look at how high this poor gal is''

We all laughed.

''Take care of it Kang'' Yeri said as she gave the weed back.

''What would you do without me Yerimmie?'' I laughed and hided it in the pocket of my jeans.

Yeri just smiled while she rolled her eyes.

It didn’t pass more than 5 seconds when we heard someone open the door.

''Whats going on? Shut the door'' Wendy said.

As I looked I recognized it was Jaehyun from what the girls commented about him, and seeing their faces made me confirm it was him.

''I need to wash my hands'' Jaehyun said.

''Well then sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter