CHAPTER 2

The Cure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So baby tell me yes
And I will give you everything
So baby tell me yes
And I will be all yours tonight
So baby tell me yes
And I will give you everything
I will be right by your side

 

 

 

          Taeyeon stared at the figure in front of her. Even in the dark and even when her back is facing her, she still looks beautiful to the dork. Her hair that flows perfectly down the pillow, the way that the brunette is laying down – it makes Taeyeon want to pull her into a hug and tell her the sweetest words she can ever hear. That is how desperate Taeyeon is.

 

          Back to reality, she planned for this moment but she still didn’t know where to start. It was slowly stressing her out and she is slowly losing hope. She wanted to ask it as directly as possible, like how her friend Sooyoung suggested, but she just can’t. Those seven words that she has been rehearsing non-stop until God knows when. She sighed to herself and pulled the blanket up until it reached her chin. Those words that can change the way they are right now. Are we too quick on this? Does she feel the same way? She asked herself for the nth time. What if she doesn’t want to be with me? But we kissed like, a million times already. What does that mean then? She pressed her lips together.

 

          “Ya…” she called out in the softest way as possible. She was afraid that the brunette was already in her dreamland and wake her up. She cleared , “Ya...” she was even too shy to call out her name. Every time she says her name; she feels those what you call butterflies in the stomach. Even her name is too precious for her to just say.

 

          The girl in front of shifted and she swore that she felt her heart race like it didn’t before. She clenched on to her blanket and watched the girl face her with closed eyes and a blank face. “Hmmm? Tae, I can’t sleep.”

 

          “Me too.” Taeyeon replied. “Want me to tell you stories?” Goddammit. It’s now or never, Kim Taeyeon. She thought to herself and shifted closer to the brunette. As if on cue, Tiffany also went closer to Taeyeon and wrapped her arms around her neck. Damn, too close. Taeyeon was so sure that right now, Tiffany can hear or even feel her racing heart. “Hm, so where do I start?”

 

          Tiffany didn’t respond and just hugged Taeyeon like how she used to. She liked hugging her, her fluffy arms, her fluffy chest, her personality, – everything about Taeyeon is just so fluffy and Tiffany likes it so much that she always want to bite Taeyeon all the time. Bite her arm, her shoulder, her lips… Wait, what? Her lips are soft though… Tiffany smiled to herself and buried her face on Taeyeon’s chest.

 

          “Remember a year ago when we first hang out?” Taeyeon started. “I waited for you for like, forever! But when you came, I think I lost all my courage and I just want to hide from you forever.”

 

          “But why?”

 

          “I don’t know. I just think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter