CHAPTER I

The Cure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll undress you, cause you're God

Cover you as you decide

When you fall asleep inside my arms

May not have the fancy things

But I'll give you everything

You could ever want, it's in my arms

               

                "I just want to ask but," the blonde one asked, staring at the ceiling while catching her breath. Ugh, I can't get enough of her lips. She felt the girl beside her shifted to face her and she felt arms around her. "What are we?"

                "Hmmm?" the brunette answered and buried her face on the latter's neck, slowly planting soft kisses on it. "I... don't know,"

                Taeyeon smiled and Tiffany's hair. Both of them does not know what exactly is the relationship between the two of them but it is okay, since the both of them are not rushing in finding a partner. That something that they have is somewhere between being best friends and being lovers, they're just not sure. They can be best friends at some moments but they can be lovers too, especially when it's just the two of them. When they had a chance to get to know each other, they just felt this special connection. They quickly got along even though they have a huge gap if we're talking about interests in stuff. Taeyeon is into weird and cute stuffs while Tiffany is into those pink and girly stuff. Taeyeon likes horror and gore stuff when that is probably the last thing Tiffany can like. They have a lot of differences but one thing is for sure, they like each other so much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter