Well Tamed CEO

To Tell Them A Story (My Gri One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seunghyun was known as the most successful CEO in South Korea. Young, smart, handsome, and most importantly bloody rich.

What did you expect more from someone like him? He got it all.

He built his own empire since he was twenty five, refusing to take over his father's company, instead he borrowed some cash for the starter. Less than a year, he already returned the money to his father back. He received a proud pat on his back from his father and a sweet hug from his mother for his quick successful bussiness.

Lee Seunghyun was a genius in business world, less than five years he beat his own father be the richest and most successful CEO South Korea has ever had. People submitted to his order, including the President.

As what people said, the thirty years old man was the real definition of power. He was the Lord of Business, not only in Korea, but entire Asia. He was planning to expand his business soon to Europe and America. That wasn't going to be easy, but Lee Seunghyun wasn't the one who backed down from the challenge.

Lee Seunghyun was the most ambitious man in Asia, he wasn't called Seungri for nothing, as he truly was living the name.

But life was all about balance. He maybe was the man full of power, people would bow down immediately in front of him whenever he passed. Girls were all falling over heels for him, but he paid no attention. He got preferences, of course. And one of them was his partner must be a man. It's no longer a secret that Seungri loved to be involved in the same relationship. Yet, because of his power, even a conservative country where he lived could accept this big fact.

For Seungri, woman was boring. He said that in one of the interviews. He made the public angry and as if wanted to add more fuel, he posted the first picture of him on his newly opened Instagram account, a picture of him and his partner kissing, with a caption “man can kiss better".

That picture got so many likes, but also hates, especially from feminist women around the world.

Only stupid kept coming under his feet even when he clearly said no.

That was fun, his twenty nine years old days were indeed interesting. But sadly, he broke up with that partner of his, it wasn't like a big deal to be honest. Besides, he was too busy expanding Aori Ramen franchises than sinking himself into some unexciting romance.

Seungri was rude, he had no filter on his mouth and attitude, he couldn’t differentiate between being good and bad. For him, as long as he got what he wanted, everything was good. The real epitome of arrogant and down right insolent rich bastard.

He walked down the hallway of YG Entertainment building, having a quick meet up with Yang Hyun Suk himself this afternoon. The latter was Seungri's loyal partner in business world. They had so many collaborations in the past, such as night club and restaurants. Today was different, CEO Yang proposed to have a partnership with Seungri's newest electrical dance music label, NHR. DJ-ing was his most favorite hobby at the moment. It helped him went through crazy days at work. Since YG was also producing good party music with catchy lyrics that Seungri lowkey loved to listen in his free time, he thought why not. Besides, he already knew YG since he was a kid. This man was slightly younger than his father, that's why he treated him as one of his family.

Seungri entered the elevator that had YG's artists picture on it. It changed within seconds. This time was a man, a teenager to be exact who has not even reached his twenty yet, glaring back at him.

His feature was nice, although still looked too thin for a man, Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter