Epilogue

Nam Woohyun's Journey to Parenthood

"You are pregnant." Sunggyu stated that with the same tone he used to ask Woohyun to buy groceries. Woohyun almost choked on his tea. 

 

"How did you know?" Woohyun asked and looked at his husband after calming himself down.

 

"I've been there. I know the symptoms. And I saw you smuggled out my stock of Marmite from the pantry."

 

Woohyun winced at that. That vile thing tasted so bad before his pregnancy but now he couldn't drink tea without it.

 

"Congratulations." Woohyun offered sheepishly.

 

"Back to you."

 

Woohyun laughed and took their three months old daughter from her highchair, moving to her nursery. He knew Sunggyu was following him without having to look back.

 

"Let's change your diapers, okay sweetie." Woohyun put his daughter on the changing table and peeled off the dirty diaper.

 

"How far along are you?" Sunggyu took away the dirty diaper and took out a new one.

 

"Six weeks." Woohyun wiped his daughter with wet tissues, making funny faces to make her laughs.

 

"Our wedding night." Sunggyu chuckled as Woohyun huffed and took the diaper from him.

 

"Did you know that Dongwoo and Hoya took your sister and my brother as their dates?" Woohyun asked as he passed their daughter to Sunggyu.

 

"Yes. They were dating." Sunggyu bounced their daughter slightly as Woohyun took out her clothes for the day.

 

"Were?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow and helped Sunggyu to put on the dress on their baby.

 

"Apparently Dongwoo's and Hoya's matchmaking skill are still strong. Your brother and my sister are dating now." 

 

"Finally." They said together and the baby girl between them clapped happily.

 

"How did we get here?" Woohyun asked suddenly.

 

"In the nursery?" Sunggyu asked in confusion.

 

"A year ago we broke up because you didn't want to have kids. Now, we're about to have two babies in one year. What happened?"

 

Sunggyu chuckled and pulled the younger into a kiss.

 

"Because we are #TOP_SEED."

 

And it's a crack. Hahaha...sorry, I couldn't help myself. XD