Hunhan

Life chances

"Sehunnie!", exclaiming with joy Luhan hugged him back.


Luhan might have an angel like face but he can bring down the world for Sehun.


Sehun and Luhan had been friends since high school. Sehun addressed Luhan Hyung as his best friend and on the other hand Luhan secretly had a crush on him.

Seeing there friendship, there mates even named the two as one. Hunhan. When they spend time with each other, laughing at each others silly jokes or playfully knocking each other, they seemed to be lovers. At least Lexi thought so.

 

This was reason enough for her to stab whenever they were together.


And now when Lexi and Sehun were on a date, guess who gets an invitation? 

Our dear Luhan Hyung.




 

Seeing Lexi's agitated face even Luhan, the dumbest of all can make out that she is not in a mood to talk to her date, let alone Luhan. Seeing this Luhan gives a smile and Lexi feels the urge to punch him hard until he turns red.

"I have missed you Hyung."

"Really? I've missed you you too Sehunnie", Luhan chirped back.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight."

Luhan gives Lexi a smile and pats Sehun's shoulders. "Now now. I cannot leave you alone. Can I?"


That's when Lexi realises that Sehun was the one who had invited Luhan to this so called date of theirs.


Feeling her temper rise, she decides to leave as soon as possible. Just then Luhan calls out to her.

 

"Leaving so soon?", he gives a smirk.


Being herr own self, she fires back at Luhan.


"I got important things to do than just sit and watch your gay love and cringe all night."


As soon as she says this, she notices Sehun giggling and Luhan chiming a 'someone's jealous'.


Blocking his image she runs for the exit.

As she was about to leave, a certain someone gets in.

She crashes against the figure. Lexi looks up and then down.

She see's broad shoulders tapering down to his waist, and then curves a bit around his hips.

Guess who it is?


Well she doesn't realize at first, but then as she move back in surprise, she sees a familiar face smiling at her.

 


Its Kim Seok Jin.