First Date

Life chances

Sehun held out the bouquet to her. Lexi received them with a sweet smile. She sat down on the chair while Sehun poured wine into their glasses. It was a bit archaic at first but then Sehun broke the silence.

 

 Lexi was starting to get uncomfortable and she wasn't sure if things would go well. Her thoughts were soon interrupted.


"So do you live alone?" 

Lexi looked up at Sehun and smiled.
'Why do you want to know? And no. I live with my mom."

 

 "And I live with my dog", was his answer. 

"I'm a dog person too!", she exclaimed.

At this Sehun got excited and smirked. "You should have said that earlier. I might as well have dated you."

 

"What a joke", she gave an annoyed look and took a sip of the red wine. With some slight hesitation she asked him, "Can I ask you something?"

 

Sehun gave a sweet smile, "Yes. Anything for my date."


Lexi coyly got up and whispered into his ears. 
"Show me your moves."

Sehun was a professional dancer. But he expected anything but this coming from her.

He got up from his seat. He pulled her up, closer to him. 


He looked at her intently, "Which moves do you want me to show to you?"


Flushed at their closeness, she manages to say.
"That which you are best at."

Sehun pulls her closer to him, this time inches apart. He tugs a lock of  hair behind her ear.

Thinking that how can someone be so damn cute at one moment and in the next he's so ing hot standing right in front of her make her knees go weak. Lexi feels that she might collapse.

 

"How someone can be so unpleasant to look at?", she jerks him away.

 

He gives her a unknowing look and then pulls out a  chair and makes her sit. Then he turns on the music.

 

Lexi feels a chill pass down her spine.
That look is all it took for her to loose her mind. She couldn't help but keep staring at those long legs, slender body and broad shoulders that had her swooning.


She notices his totally kissable lips that were slightly parted and teasing her with a yearning desire to close that gap.

 

Lost in her thoughts Lexi finally realises that Sehun had been noticing her, oogling at him all this while. Her cheeks redden to the extent where she can feel her face all heaten up. Hoping that he has not seen her blush, suddenly Sehun bursts out in laughter.


Surprised and annoyed by his reaction she decides to leave the scene as it might get even more embarrassing for her.


Lexi walks up to the door but instantly regrets it.

 

Someone walks in through that door and walks past her not even considering her slightest presence.
She turns back to see him stupidly smiling at Sehun.

 

"Luhan Hyung!", Sehun cries out in joy as he stretches out his hands for an open hug.