A Date

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did you go?" asked Yam who's reading the book I brought from the library. I just got back at the dorm and it was already 4 pm, I spent my time with Amy in the back of the school the whole time i don't have class.

Yam is looking at me with questioning eyes, well it's because i got here so late when I'm supposed to be here around when she gets home. "I went to the back of the school and practiced singing there and also composed a song"

"You should have messaged me to accompany you!" she complained pouting her lips as I went to her spot and pinch her cheeks, she's just too cute. "I will, next time!".

I took off my disguise after i hide my guitar on my closet, I still need to cook so i went to the kitchen. Checking the refrigerator, I sighed. I told Yam who's walking towards me that "There's nothing inside the refrigerator for me to cook, I'll go outside and buy groceries and if you're hungry, I'll order a take out from the cafeteria or in a restaurant, what would you like?"

"Can I go with you ?"

"hm? I can go on my own tho"

"I'll go with you, we'll just eat outside it's been awhile since we did... " said Yam pleadingly with those puppy eyes so i mess her hair as she furrow her brows letting a sound 'ehhhhsh' I laughed at her reactions as i agree to her demand.

"Alright. Just wear a disguise, I don't want to repeat what happened when some of your fans spots you. It's tiring" just thinking about it makes me shiver

"Okay! This consider a date alright!?" she said as she happily ran and went to the bathroom to change her uniform to a leggings and a cardigan over a blouse? wearing a boots coupled with a beanie and sunglasses

"Don't wear that ! Just wear this" I on the other hand was fixing my wig and doesn't plan to change my clothes but was stopped by her as she throw me clothes she got on my closet. She's the one who decides how i wear my clothes if she think that the one I wore is not nice.

Maybe she got her sense of style from her mother because her mother is a stylish. She throw me a black fitted pants and a turtleneck jacket. So I just went to the Bathroom to change. She even prepared the shoes i'm going to wear.

As i'm sitting and wearing my shoes, She seated next to me as she fix my hair and put my glasses on and a fedora. "Perfect!" she said while giving a thumbs up. Luckily she didn't notice the plaster on my forehead as it was covered by my fringe. I usually put my hair up when going out tho..

I can only helplessly say "What if someone recognize us ?"

"Don't worry about it! You kinda look different and if we got spotted We'll just have to run but you have to carry me ! Kidding" she said as she handed me a coat, Sometimes i'm really worried about her childlike personality.

I hide my face using the fedora and i'm carrying the coat in my other hand as we sneakily went out our room, hoping that no one would notice us. Yam is the one who navigate where we're going to walk, checking if there's someone in there. She gestured me to come when she saw no one was there.

She first look when there's an intersection , checking carefully as if she's having an undercover duty and looks like she's enjoying it. We're already at the first floor, I'm hiding behind the wall in the staircase as Yam sneakily walk again.

She then gestured me to come but didn't notice that one of the rooms door opened.I hide in reflex and looked at Yam, i kinda feel nervous but at the same time feel like laughing for when Yam turned around she jumped in surprise for she saw that it was one of the landlady.

I didn't hear the content of what they're saying but seeing the actions of Yam bowing many times, I guess she's apologizing and the landlady was scolding her. After a few minutes the landlady walked out.

I saw Yam sighed in relief as she check again if there's someone near, and gestured me to come over hurriedly. I also sometimes check at my back or the sides where Yam doesn't look. It's better to be safe than sorry ~

We already got out the dormitory and if we saw someone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter