Annoying Girl

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


cafeteria

"Eh? Isn't that Yam ? Gosh! She's my idol! " shriek Jane in surprise and excitement when she saw Yam walking towards them. "Hey! Is my looks okay? Gosh! She's already near!" as she tugged the sleeve of the uniform of Pie who's getting irritated by this girls' actions and just rolling her eyes while cross arms.

As for P'boy?, he only cares if it was a guy but still supporting Jane by her craziness and Eve who's staying silent the whole time...well she's still wearing her poker face.

Yam saw Kim from afar waving at her so she hurriedly walk towards her and didn't notice the girl who's hand are lifted for a shake hand and greeting her.

"Hell-----oooooo" Jane's action made Pie pity her for she got ignored but didn't expect that this girl is optimistic. "Yah~!!! She passed by me , she passed by me ~ ! Argh I finally saw her up close, I can die happily now" who's eyes are already that of someone who already fulfilled her wish and ready to go down to hell.

"You're over reacting" Pie said annoyingly as she rolled her eyes again, she's really annoyed by now for her clothes are now a mess luckily it didn't tear up by the tugging of Jane.

"She's pretty~" said Jane who just ignore Pie and already stop tugging, as she turned around to look to where Yam gone to and saw someone else with her, when she recognizes who it was she said in wide eyes"Eh? Isn't that Glasses?" . Pie who's fixing her uniform asked and look at Jane,"Glasses?"

"Yeah she's our classmate in some subjects!" P'Boy said and as for Eve... never mind

"Ah..." said Pie 'she's our classmate?' as she think about it 'I can't remember!'

"Let's eat with them please~" asked Jane in a puppy eyes, Pie wanted to reject her but even P'Boy was also begging as for eve, she didn't look at her for she's afraid. "Fine..." she also want to thank that so called glasses for helping her anyway.

They walk to where the two is, who's being intimate with each other, feeding and also giving drinks? argh Pie just felt annoyed looking at them, doesn't know why but she just think that she still can't stand seeing girls like that.

The three are carrying their tray of food and drinks, as of Pie she's carrying what P'Van gave her. Nearing to where the two is, Jane started to talk fast and already seated besides Yam and already put down her things.

"Hello Miss Yam! I'm your fan! It's nice to see you here! ah~ i really love your movies along with your couple Kim! so handsome!"

Kim who's eating silently and ignoring them choked and Yam hurriedly gone to her side , in which she's seated opposite her awhile ago. She then gave her a drink while patting her back. "You alright?" Yam asked and Kim just nodded.

As for Pie, she was also worried when Kim choked as she also put down what she's carrying and about to give Kim her bottle of water but Yam was faster so she was quite disappointed 'what's wrong with me today? My body is acting on its own' she asked weirdly

P'Boy saw Pie's action but didn't say anything and only look at Eve who also looked at him. Yam still caressing the back of Kim and Pie was feeling uneasy about it so, she grab Jane's wrist and said.

"Ah sorry for bothering you both we're going now" Pie smiled at them while also trying to pull Jane who's already glued at the chair shaking her head and doesn't want to go. Yam just smiled at her and said "It's okay... you can take a sit... it's just the both of us anyway"

"Ah no, we sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter