Getting Exposed

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Felt that someone is looking at her, She look but notice that it was Pie so she write down to her note and passed it to Pie [is there something on my face?]. "Ah, your bangs are in disorder " Pie who's face are rested on her palm, realized that she was staring at Glasses (Kim) so she immediately look in front and pretend to listen to the discussion after she made that excuse

Pie then look again at the note that was passed by glasses as there was written there [thanks...]. She just smiled feeling somewhat embarrass as she already want the class to end and hide herself. Kim on the other hand was also embarrass because she looked like that in front of her crush even.

Pie still sneak a peek at Glasses from time to time , and hurriedly look in front if she sense that she'll (Glasses) look at her, her cheeks already tinted with red the whole time. As for Kim she's only looking at Pie just to take a look at her but because she's too nervous about it she just fake listening to class.

----

"You should hang out with us ! don't go!" Jane said when Kim was walking opposite to where they're going.

[I still have something to do, i'll join you later if i have time! byebye!] she already wrote this awhile back and showed it to them as she hurriedly walk opposite the direction they're going. 

Jane just sighed feeling somewhat lonely even if her friends are there. Pie also feel complicated, for she want to be with Glasses but don't want to be near her for she's too shy about what she acts earlier 'just what is wrong with me today..' she ask herself.

P'Boy already went to his other class as of Eve , she's with them.

"Am I scary?" asked Jane with a sad face as she turned to look at them.

"Yes, you acted like someone who'll devour her any moment!" Pie said as she fake her laugh not wanting to be awkward.

"I'm not! I already have a boyfriend !" answered Jane

"Huh" said Pie as she know that this friend of hers likes girls who acts like a guy, a tom.

"It's a tom, a year older than us" said Eve, with her poker face

"Eve really know her stuffs!" Jane hug Eve happily

Pie just smiled wryly for she doesn't know what to say about it.

------

"Finally I lost 'em" said Kim as she look that they're not following her and gone to the dormitory. It's still noon and she doesn't have anything to do, "Sigh... i don't have to go today at the resto-bar tonight." She always stay there but her mom said that she should rest in some days for her fans to miss her.

She then thought of something as she carry her guitar and went out to the back of the school. The Scenery here is quite calming and there's fresh air for there's a lot of trees around. She walk towards a table that is made of wood that  was there. "There's no one around here, right?"  as she look around making sure that there's not a single person present there.

After that she sat at the table with her feet on the chair for the chair is quite dirty, and it's much more comfortable to sit on the table . She take out her guitar and a notebook where she write her songs. She tuned up the guitar and didn't notice that there was someone out there...

------

"Hm..?" I'm taking a nap when i heard a sound of the guitar string being played as i look to where the sound coming from "Who might be playing the guitar?"  I asked myself.

The sound was near as i stood up and take a look at the back of the tree I'm sitting there's someone there "A girl..?" , i mistakenly walk to a wooden stick and made a loud sound but that person didn't react so I feel relieved

The girl still tuning the guitar but she started strumming as she started singing"Eh..."  I was dumbfounded for the voice was that of a guy...

Your love... the voice that tells me you're worried 

Your hand that touches my forehead the days I'm sick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter