Just an Ordinary Day

A Cut-Out Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim was walking at the school ground, looking around at the surrounding area.  She was walking towards the dormitory, carrying in her bosom the books she just borrowed from the library. She catch a sight of students chatting and laughing and hearing the shouts of some teachers in some classrooms, and other noise can be heard.

Kim's look are below average, for she wears an oversize jacket over her uniform which is a skirt and blouse. Her hair was pony-tailed but quite messy, adding a big glasses her style are a nerdy type and was even called by everyone 'glasses'. She's an IT student, first year .

She's already outside the gate and still immerse in looking around and didn't notice that someone was standing to where she's going. She then bumped into that person but neither of them fall down or scattered the things they're holding. Kim sighed in relief but it was too soon, cause when she look to whom she bumped to, she got scared.

Because it was Amy, the rumored lady to whom you shouldn't mess with for she's also quite known as the number one delinquent in the whole campus. They even gossips that, some teachers are afraid of her. Remembering what she had done, she apologize and bowed quickly. "I'm sorry!",  but her voice sounds like a whisper but can be still be heard by those just near her.

In her mind she's already praying to any God she believe in, and not even daring to lift her head to look. She's already preparing herself to any assault of Amy and even closed her eyes to lessen the pain she'll receive. She's waiting but when she slowly look up to see what's going on why isn't she starting yet, she didn't expect that Amy would say while looking at her "Be careful next time, I am also at fault for stopping at the middle of the street so you don't have to apologize"  after that , Amy just walked out and entered the campus.

Kim turned her head as she slowly follow Amy's movement and stared at her back that is already far from her spot. 'She's nice... i shouldn't have judge someone from a rumor again' she said to herself as she shook her head slowly while smiling. 'The weather sure is nice today' she thought as she look above and started walking again towards the dorm.

But then she bump to another wave of bullies but this time she's certain that this group of 4 ladies are up to no good. "Yo glasses!" said the leader named Ella while the lollipop are being played by . She's a pretty girl with twin-tails but her behavior imitates that of a gangster even her style of clothing, like jacket tied around her waist? dunno. Well the other three are also copying the leaders' style. Ah really, birds of the same feather flocks together.

When Ella is already near her, she said "Do my homework" as she leaned her face closer to Kim pointing her lollipop in between them as Kim steps back holding tightly the books that she's carrying. "If not you know what will happen, right?" Ella added as she place back the lollipop on and then walked pass her as well as the other girls who's just their own lollipops watching at the sides the whole time.

Ella stopped and turn her head slightly just to look at Kim's back with the corner of her eyes, she added as she wagged slowly the lollipop in her hands "I'm just going to trash your things for not obeying, that's all" and smiled with a humph she face the front and walk again, some onlookers pretend that they're doing something when these 4 passed them. Kim sighed and just smiled as she continued to walk, not minding other peoples whispering.

She's already used to it, being bossed around. She didn't complain cause s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter