Chapter 8

Happy Together

KYUHYUN’S MANSION, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Seoul, South Korea: 8:00AM (MONDAY)

Rochester, New York: 6:00PM (SUNDAY)

Sydney, Australia: 10:00AM (MONDAY)

 

Ryeowook went downstairs to eat her breakfast before she goes to work. She was shock to see her cousin in the living room. Kyuhyun was sitting on the sofa while busy talking to someone over the phone.

“Umma, will you please stop nagging around? Seriously it’s only eight in the morning here for you to nag around. Just stop opposing me. It’s my decision ok and this is my life”

Kyuhyun told his mother. He starts getting irritated because Mrs. Cho keeps on bothering him about his plan on marrying his fiancée, Seo Joo-hyun.

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!!!”

Mrs. Cho shouts at the top of her lungs. Her blood starts boiling because of the way her son talks to her.

“How can you talk to me like that huh? I’m your mother and you don’t have the right to talk to me like that. I’m just telling you that you should think a hundred times before marrying that girl”

Mrs. Cho told her son. She and her husband are really against Kyuhyun’s idea on marrying his fiancée. Actually, they really hate Joo-hyun for their son. They are really disappointed to Kyuhyun ever since he divorce Sungmin. Mr. Cho stop talking to his son and he stops seeing him upon knowing that his son divorce Sungmin because of his other woman.

“Umma, I won’t let you and appa control my decision again. You already did that with Victoria. You separated us before we can marry each other”

“Your dad and I did that for your own good and for Key’s good!”

“YOU DID THAT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND NOT MY SON AND I’S GOOD!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice as he starts to lose his temper because of his mother.

“CHO KYUHYUN! DON’T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME!”

Mrs. Cho also raises her voice because of anger.

“Shame on you! Are you not ashamed on your son? Are you not ashamed on us? Are you not ashamed on what you did before to Minnie? How can you exchange her to a ?”

“Vic is not a !”

Kyuhyun told his mother, defending Victoria.

“YES SHE IS!”

Mrs. Cho shouts again. She bites her lower lip because of anger.

“Stealing other’s husband is not a ? She knows that you’re already married and you already have kids, but she still seduces you. Seriously Cho Kyuhyun, you’re such a disappointment! Your dad and I are really ashamed of you!”

Mrs. Cho told her son with so much disappointment in her voice. Kyuhyun didn’t speak.

“And now you want to marry a ? What kind of brain do you have huh? Did we raise you like that? I thought you’re such a smart ? But what the hell are you doing?”

“You just hate Joo-hyun for me, that’s why you’re telling me that!”

Kyuhyun told his mother while frowning.

“We hate her because we only want Minnie for you!”

“THAT GIRL IS ALREADY OUT OF MY LIFE! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NEED TO SAY HER NAME AND NAG ME TO LOOK FOR HER? WHY WILL I DO THAT?”

Ryeowook suddenly jumps upon hearing her cousin’s angry voice. Kyuhyun shouts on his mother over the phone. He really hates it whenever his mother will talk about his ex-wife. Kyuhyun stands up because of anger.

“How many times do I need to tell you that we’re over? Why do you still want me to look for her? Because you want me to marry her again and beg her to go back with me?”

Kyuhyun asks. He flashes a sarcastic smile.

“Well, sorry umma. I will never do that. I will never beg in front of her and I’m not going to look for her! That girl and I are over! It’s been twelve years already since we got divorce! I don’t want to hear her name or anything about her!”

“Are you not thinking about your son? He suffers for twelve years without knowing and seeing his mother because of your selfishness! You separate him from his mother and twin brother! Is that really what you want from him? You want him to continue growing without knowing his mother and his twin brother?”

Mrs. Cho asks.

“KEY IS MY SON AND IT’S MY DECISION TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM HIS MOTHER! I AM HIS FATHER AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE FOR HIM! IT’S BETWEEN ME AND MY SON! YOU AND APPA ARE OUT OF IT!”

Kyuhyun shouts again. He’s really mad at his mother.

“Look…”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, trying to calm his self.

“If you and appa can’t accept my fiancée then I can’t do anything about it. I will marry her no matter what happen, even if you oppose me. I will never break-up with her. I don’t care if you and Appa will not attend my wedding. I don’t need you there!”

Kyuhyun hangs up before his mother can rant again about his soon to be wedding with his fiancée. Kyuhyun’s mobile phone rings, but he just ignores it. He blocks his mother’s number as well as his father, so they can no longer call him and disturb him.

“Aish! She’s really making my blood boil!”

Kyuhyun whispers angrily.

“Oppa…”

Kyuhyun raises his head and stares at the owner of the voice.

“What? Are you also going to nag about my soon to be wedding with Joo-hyun? Are you also going to tell me to listen to umma and appa and don’t marry my fiancée? Are you also going to try to stop my wedding?”

Kyuhyun asks his cousin while shooting her a deadly glare. Ryeowook rolls her eyes, feeling irritated towards her immature cousin.

“I really think that you’re a very immature man!”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun before walking towards the main door.

“STOP RIGHT THERE KIM RYEOWOOK!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice. Ryeowook stops walking. She turns around to look at his cousin. Kyuhyun is frowning at her.

“Yes oppa?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Is that the proper way to talk to someone? You’re going to turn your back at me when I’m still talking to you?”

Kyuhyun asks his cousin. Ryeowook takes a deep breath to calm herself.

“What do you want?”

Ryeowook asks as she stares at her watch.

“I still have work”

“Work?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook looks at her cousin and nods her head. Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

“I thought you’re on vacation, how can you tell me that you have work?”

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at his cousin seriously. Ryeowook is wearing his flight attendant uniform.

“Yes I am on vacation, but the company calls me awhile ago. They want me today because I’ll be the one who will train the newly hired flight attendant at Seoul Airways. I need to go to work until Monday next week”

Ryeowook explains to her cousin.

“How about the wedding planner that I’m asking you? Did you already find one?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook smirks.

“Why will I look for a wedding planner?”

Ryeowook asks. She raises an eyebrow.

“Am I the one who is getting married? Why not ask your fiancée to do it since she’s very eager to marry you or if you want you can look for it”

Ryeowook told her cousin. She doesn't want to help Kyuhyun in preparing for his wedding because she hates Joo-hyun that much. She still wants Sungmin for her cousin and not Joo-hyun or any other woman.

“I’m busy”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook.

“Then I’m also busy. Seriously oppa…”

Ryeowook flashes a teasing smile to make her cousin’s blood boils even more.

“You’re looking for a wedding planner? Minnie unnie is there. Why not look for her and ask her to plan the wedding just like what you did before?”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun, making him frown. She turns her back away and leaves the mansion.

“KIM RYEOWOOK, I’M NOT YET DONE TALKING TO YOU!”

Kyuhyun shouts. He runs outside to stop his cousin from leaving. But it’s already late. Ryeowook is already inside her car. She blows the horn really loud before driving her car as fast as she can, releasing her anger on Kyuhyun.

“What the is that? Aish!”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath. He gets his mobile phone and stares at his wallpaper.

“Damn it!”

Kyuhyun whispers angrily while staring at his mobile phone’s wallpaper. He stares on it for the meantime before returning it inside his pocket. He stares at his watch. He goes back inside his house and gets his bag on the sofa and his car key on top of the center table. Kyuhyun puts his bag on the backseat and gets his lab gown that was hanging at the backseat. He wears it before closing the door gently. He went inside his car. He gets his mobile phone in his pocket. He stares at his wallpaper again.

“I’m going to work now”

Kyuhyun told his wallpaper before putting his mobile phone on the holder. He buckles his seatbelt and starts his car.

“I wonder what she is doing right now”

Kyuhyun told his self. He shook his head to drift her away from his mind. He turns on the radio and listens to some music, to relax his mind and stop thinking about her. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and starts driving his car away.

~~~

*CROSSLANDS, RESERVE, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA*

 

The President of the Crosslands Reserve welcomes the students, Directors, Presidents, Principals and organizers of the Summer Camp of Rochester International School and Seoul International School. Sun Woo gently elbows his best friend who is standing beside him. Sandeul looks at him.

“What is it Baro?”

Sandeul asks while staring at his best friend curiously. Cha Sun Woo is Sandeul’s best friend. Sandeul calls him Baro. They are classmates and best of friends since elementary. Sun Woo is always there for Sandeul, especially when someone teases Sandeul and makes him cry because he grows up without a father. Sun Woo often feel sad for his best friend because Sandeul is sometimes sad because he envies their classmates for growing in a complete family because they have a mother and a father compare to him…he only have a mother and he never knows his father. He doesn’t even see him. He grows up without seeing his father. He can only see him through the picture that his mother gave her when he was seven years old. Well, he has a foster father and that is his uncle Jongwoon; his mother’s best friend.

“I think this camping will be fun. I’m going to look for some prospects”

Sun Woo happily whispers to Sandeul.

“Prospects? What prospects are you talking about?”

Sandeul asks as he stares at his best friend blankly. Sun Woo laughs softly because of his best friend’s innocence.

“Prospects…just like them”

Sun Woo secretly points his finger somewhere. Sandeul slowly looks at the direction to where his best friend is pointing his finger. He saw a group of beautiful girls from Seoul International School.

“Ha! I really hope that our group mates will all be girls, so it will be fun. I bet I can finally found a girlfriend here in our camp because we’re going to stay here for one week. One week of socializing with the students of Seoul International School. I hope we can meet new friends and I can meet new girls and hopefully to have a new girlfriend”

Sun Woo explains while giggling happily. He just can’t take his eyes away from that group of girls from Seoul International School. Sandeul holds his best friend’s gorgeous face between his hands and forces him to look at him.

“Baro…”

Sandeul sighs. He pouts cutely at his best friend.

“We’re here to have leadership training. I mean…come on…there’s no room for girl haunting ok?”

Sandeul told his best friend. Sun Woo removes Sandeul’s hands on his cheeks. He smiles at him and raises an eyebrow.

“Are you jealous?”

Sun Woo asks. Sandeul pouts so hard. Sun Woo giggles happily and gently pinches Sandeul’s cute cheek.

“Aigoo! The baby bunny is already mad”

Sun Woo teases his best friend. He really likes it whenever Sandeul will pout because he’s so cute just like his mother when he’s pouting. He looks like a lost baby bunny that is looking for his mother. That’s the reason why Sun Woo usually teases Sandeul because Sandeul just pouts cutely whenever he’s mad and when he can no longer hold back his anger, he will just cry like a kid because Sandeul is also a crybaby. He’s really sensitive, that’s why he hates it whenever someone will .

“Don’t worry because I’m not going to exchange you from those girls. You’re still my number one”

Sun Woo told Sandeul while patting his head gently. Sandeul quickly removes his best friend’s hand away from his head.

“Don’t touch my hair Baro!”

Sandeul told Sun Woo. He hates it whenever Sun Woo will hold his hair because he always messes it.

“Ok. I won’t touch it anymore my honey Deullie”

Sun Woo smiles at Sandeul as he gently pats his chubby cheek. Their classmates often tease them because they think that Sandeul is a gay because he’s too feminine. He is very close to girls and he looks like a girl. He’s such a very pretty boy and many girls envy him whenever he will dress like a girl and act like a girl. He’s always the muse of their class and he’s always the representative every beauty pageant. Thanks to Sun Woo who always nominate Sandeul to be the muse of their class and to be their class’s representative in every beauty pageant. He really thinks that Sandeul is not only pretty, but really smart. He’s always the top one in their class and always best in Math and English.

“Of course I’m not jealous. I’m just reminding you that this is an educational camp and not a girl haunting camp”

Sandeul told Sun Woo before taking his eyes away from his best friend. Sandeul focuses his eyes back on the stage as he listens to the President of Crosslands Reserve who is still giving his welcome speech up on the stage.

“I wonder who will be our group mates. There are only four members in a group. I wonder who will be the two students from Seoul International School who will be joining us in this camp. I hope they are nice and not a head ache, so we can enjoy socializing with them and of course enjoy our one week camp with them”

Sun Woo told Sandeul who nods his head, agreeing to him.

“Baro…”

Sandeul looks at his best friend who is smiling brightly at him.

“Yes my honey Deullie?”

“What if our group mates from the other school don’t know how to speak English? What are we going to do? I don’t speak Korean that much. I’m not good in speaking Korean. How are we going to communicate with them?”

Sandeul asks worriedly. Sun Woo shook his head.

“Don’t worry my honey Deullie…”

Sun Woo wraps an arm around Sandeul’s waist, pulling him closer.

“Leave it to me. I’m also not good in speaking Korean since I grow up in New York just like you. But…”

Sun Woo suddenly laughs softly.

“I think we can just use sign language if our group mates from the other school can’t speak English”

Sun Woo suggested.

“Wait for me here. I’ll be the one who will pick the name of our group mates. Wish me luck. I hope our group mates will be girls, so it will be fun”

“Yeah right. Stop being a playboy”

Sandeul pouts and pushes his best friend away from him. Sun Woo laughs softly.

“Wait for me here my honey Deullie. I’ll be back soon. Don’t go anywhere, arasso?”

Sun Woo told his best friend. Sandeul nods at him. He sits on the log and gets a book inside his backpack.

“I’ll wait for you here while reading a novel”

Sandeul told his best friend while happily showing him the book that he was holding. Sun Woo nods his head while smiling brightly.

“Ok. Just don’t go anywhere, stay here and read your book while waiting for me. I don’t want you to get lost here. I’ll be worried about you if that happens”

Sun Woo gently pats Sandeul’s cheek and starts running happily towards their school’s Principal while praying that the names that he’s going to pick are girls and not boys.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Kibum was happily playing rock-paper-scissors with his best friend. They keep on arguing who will go to their Principal and pick the name of their group mates. Kibum keeps on insisting that Jonghyun, his best friend should pick the name of their group mates since he’s too lazy to walk. But Jonghyun keeps on opposing him. He thinks that Kibum should go to their Principal and pick the name of their group mates because he already appointed Kibum as the group leader since his best friend is a bit bossy and brat and he usually decide all by his self and Jonghyun thinks that Kibum is such a good leader and he knows that his best friend can handle their group well.

“Ha! I win!”

Kibum told Jonghyun while flashing a proud smile.

“Aish!”

Jonghyun frowns. Kibum flicks his best friend’s forehead.

“I told you Jonghyun-ah, you can never beat me in any games because I’m always good and I never lose”

Kibum proudly told his best friend. Jonghyun nods, agreeing to him. Kibum is right, he never lose in any games because he’s always good on it. No matter what game it is, Kibum always win because he’s a game master. He loves to play games, just like his father. His laptop, desktop, Nintendo DS, PSP, Nintendo Wii, PS3 and XBOX Kinect are his best friends at home. He usually play games with his father, but when Kyuhyun found a girlfriend who is already his fiancée and because of being too busy with his work as the new director of Incheon Hospital, he loses some of his time with Kibum. It’s good that his aunt Wookie is there for him; to stand as his mother and big sister as well. Kibum never saw his mother. His father never talks about her. Kibum always wish that he can see his mother and know her. He wants to know why she and his father need to get divorce and she needs to go far away from him and leave him with Kyuhyun. Kibum always asks his father about his mother, but Kyuhyun always avoid the topic about her. He doesn’t even know what his mother name is because her name is not allowed to be spoken in his father’s house. Kyuhyun just gave him the picture of his mother when he was nine years old, so he will stop nagging about her and so that he has an idea how his mother look like. Kibum thinks that his mother is really beautiful…very beautiful and somehow he looks like her and he thinks that they are both cute. He just can’t help but to imagine that one day he will meet his mother and if that day finally comes, Kibum promise his self to hug her tight, kiss her and of course tell her how much he misses her and how much he loves her and how much he longs for her.

“But Key, you’re the one who should pick the names of our group mates because I’m already appointing you as the leader of our group”

“Me? A leader?”

Kibum asks his best friend while smirking like his father.

“Why will I become the leader of the group? Why not appoint the leader from the other school?”

Kibum asks. Jonghyun flashes a proud smile.

“That’s because I know that you can be a good leader and you can lead our group so well. You’re smart and you have a good strategy in which I think students from the other school don’t have”

Jonghyun told Kibum who flashes a proud smile. Kibum really likes it whenever someone will praise him because he loves limelight. He always wants to get praise by his classmates, other students, his teachers and other people.

“You’re right Jonghyun-ah. I’m smart and I have good strategies and I can be a good leader. But…”

Kibum flashes a wide smile.

“I’m being lazy again. I just don’t want to do responsibilities. You know that I hate responsibilities because I’m lazy”

Kibum told his best friend. Jonghyun sighs and just nods his head. Kibum is right. He’s really lazy and he hates responsibilities. He is smart indeed. He’s always the top one in class and he’s always the best student in Science and Computer since he loves those subjects so much. There are a lot of girls who have crush on him because he’s so gorgeous just like his father and he’s also smart like his father and he came from a rich and very elite family. He possesses the qualities that most girls are looking for in a man. But the problem is…Cho Kibum is such a lazy brat and very bossy. He hates responsibilities. He just wants to command and dictate all the time, but he never takes responsibilities and Kibum is the type of person who always gets what he wants. He always makes sure that he will get it no matter what happen because that’s the way his father raises him. Kyuhyun raises his son to be competitive all the time and to have a very strong personality and to become an evil brat just like him.

“Fine…I won’t argue with you anymore. Let’s just have vote for the leader of our group later when we finally meet our group mates for our first activity for this day”

Jonghyun told his best friend. Kibum nods his head.

“Just go now and pick the name of our group mates. I’ll just go around and talk to some of our classmates, so I won’t get bored while waiting for you”

Kibum told Jonghyun. He pats his best friend’s shoulder before they part their ways. Jonghyun runs towards their principals to pick the name of their group mates while Kibum starts walking around, hoping to find someone whom he can talk with while waiting for his best friend to finish his job. Kibum starts roaming around when he found some of his friends from other class happily chatting with each other at the corner.

“Ha! I’m going to talk with them for the meantime while waiting for Jonghyun-ah. I’m going to tell them about my new games at home. I’m sure that they are going to envy me. But of course I’m going to invite them to have a sleepover after this camp since appa is too busy with his work and with his ”

Kibum told his self. He suddenly frowns upon thinking his father’s fiancée.

“Seriously, what did appa saw on that girl? Umma is more beautiful than her and umma is classier looking than her. Aish! That girl is nothing but a plain . That’s all. Aish! I should talk to Aunt Wookie about our plan on stopping appa’s wedding to that when I finally return in Seoul after this camping”

Kibum sighs irritatingly.

“I suddenly want to go back in Seoul and put a lot of bombs inside that ’s house so she will explode immediately and vanish from earth. We don’t need her in our lives and in our family”

Kibum shook his head.

“I don’t need a step mother who is such a and I don’t need a step mother because I still have a mom and she will always be my one and only mother”

Kibum told his self. He just rolls his eyes while thinking about his father’s fiancée.

“That girl is really ruining my day. Thinking about her makes my day so gloomy and my blood pressure high”

Kibum takes a deep breath and shook his head. He starts walking towards his friends to talk with them and clear his mind and of course to drift Joo-hyun away from his mind. He doesn’t want to think about his father’s fiancée and he also doesn’t want to think about his father’s soon to be wedding with her because he wants to enjoy his Summer Camp with Jonghyun, his other friends and of course with the students of Rochester International School. Kibum is really hoping to meet new friends who love to play games like him, so his camp won’t be too boring. Kibum lazily walks towards his friends when someone grabs his arm.

“Hey, I told you to wait for me at the place where I left you awhile ago. But what are you doing huh? It’s good that I saw you or else you’ll surely be lost”

Kibum stares at the student from Rochester International School. He stares at him blankly. Well, Kibum can understand English and he also speaks English, but not that much since Korean is his first language and it is the language that they usually speaks in school and at home.

“Come my honey Deullie, let’s go to our base camp now. Our room will be 135. We will meet our group mates from Seoul International School later after lunch. Our group mates will be Kim Jonghyun and Cho Kibum”

Sun Woo happily told Kibum who just stares at him blankly.

“Honey Deullie? Seriously, what kind of name is that? It’s so ugly. Uglier than appa’s . What the hell is this person talking about? Who the hell is Honey Deullie? Anyway, who is this person? Why is he so weird? Why is he talking to me and why is he calling me Honey Deullie? Does he know me? But I didn’t remember meeting a weird person like him”

Kibum thought as he stares at Sun Woo who is smiling at him.

“Let’s go Deullie. We still need to unpack our things and prepare our room and of course eat our lunch”

Sun Woo rubs his tummy.

“I’m already hungry. We still need to cook”

Sun Woo told Kibum who quickly moves away from Sun Woo before he can drag him.

“Deullie…”

Kibum raises his hand to stop Sun Woo from talking. He coughs softly, clearing his throat.

“I’m going to tell you three things Mr. New Yorker. First, I’m not Honey Deullie or whoever he is. I’m Cho Kibum, get that? Cho Kibum is my name and not Honey Deullie, Deullie or whatever you call that person. Second, I don’t know you and I don’t understand what you’re talking about and third…”

Kibum raises an eyebrow as he stares at Sun Woo seriously.

“I’m going now. I don’t have time to talk to a stranger like you. Bye”

Kibum told Sun Woo before walking away.

“What did he just say? I didn’t understand anything. Well, I did…a little…I only understand that he doesn’t talk to stranger like me. How can that be? I’m not stranger and…”

Sun Woo’s eyes suddenly widened.

“DEULLIE IS SPEAKING KOREAN? THAT’S A MIRACLE OR I’M JUST HALLUCINATING?”

Sun Woo shouts with confusion in his voice. He quickly runs towards Kibum before he can walk far away from him.

“Hey, wait a second Deullie”

Sun Woo grabs Kibum’s arm and turns him around to face him.

“What is happening to you Deullie?”

Sun Woo asks while holding Kibum’s gorgeous hair between his hands. Kibum’s eyes suddenly grow big when Sun Woo leans his gorgeous face on his.

“Yah!”

Kibum quickly pushes Sun Woo away from him.

“What the are you doing huh? How many times do I need to tell you that I’m not that Honey Deu—“

Kibum stops talking when Sun Woo carries him on his shoulder.

“YAH! PUT ME DOWN YOU ING FREAK !!!”

Kibum shouts. Sun Woo understands him and he just can’t believe that Sandeul is cursing him and he’s speaking cuss words. Sun Woo knows his best friend a lot. He never heard Sandeul cursing or saying bad words. Sandeul can never do that.

“Aigoo! What is happening to you my honey Deullie? Are you being possessed with unknown creature huh?”

“What? I didn’t understand! Just put me down!”

Kibum starts struggling, but he can’t escape from Sun Woo because he was holding his tight.

“Maybe you’re just hungry like me that’s why you’re acting so strange and speaking strange language”

“ YOU! PUT ME DOWN!”

Kibum screams while wiggling his feet, trying to escape from the stranger who is carrying him on his shoulder.

“JONGHYUN-AH!!!”

Kibum starts shouting so his best friend can hear him and rescue him from the stranger. Sun Woo takes a deep breath and starts running away while carrying Kibum on his shoulder. He went at their base camp. He quickly opens the door of room 135 and went inside. He carefully puts down Kibum on the bed. Kibum stares at Sun Woo while frowning at him.

“Yah! Where the hell did you take me huh? I told you that I’m not going with you! You’re such a freaking boy! Kidnapper!”

Kibum told Sun Woo angrily.

“Deullie…”

Sun Woo gently places his hand on Kibum’s forehead to check his temperature. Kibum hits Sun Woo’s hand angrily.

“Ouch!”

“Don’t touch me! I hate you! Just let me go now! Jonghyun-ah is surely looking for me. Honestly, do you have crush on me that’s why you kidnapped me huh?”

Kibum asks while frowning. Sun Woo stares at Kibum with worried face.

“Honestly Deullie, why don’t you speak English huh? I don’t understand what you’re talking about. What is really happening to you? Are you practicing so you won’t feel shy in front of our group mates from the other school later when we meet them?”

Sun Woo asks. Kibum raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms on his chest.

“What the ing hell are you talking about huh? I don’t understand you as well. Look, Mr. New Yorker. I can understand English and I can also speak the language…but just a little, so don’t speak English to me. Speak Korean you freaking bastard!”

Kibum told Sun Woo as he continues to frown hard. Sun Woo’s eyes widened not because Kibum is speaking Korean, but because he keeps on hearing him saying bad words.

“Who teach you to speak bad words and to curse?”

Sun Woo asks, still can't believe that his best friend, a very gentle, sweet and loving person knows how to curse. It's his first time hearing Sandeul speaking bad words and cursing and he really can't believe it.

"Do mom and uncle know about it?"

Sun Woo asks, pertaining to Sungmin and Jongwoon.

"They will surely get mad at you if they hear you talking like that"

Sun Woo told Kibum, worrying about him.

“I know how to curse because I’m not an angel ok. Just let me out!”

Kibum told Sun Woo. He stands up, but Sun Woo pushes him back on the bed.

“Just sit here. You need to prepare the things that we’re going to need for us to be able to cook out lunch. I’ll just go out and get our things.”

“Cook? You’re commanding me to cook and to prepare the things that you and that Deullie will use to cook your lunch?”

Kibum asks before smirking.

“Ha! Why will I do that huh? Nobody commanded me to do something because I am the boss. I’m a Prince and I’m the one who always give instructions, get that?”

Kibum told Sun Woo who just stares at him. Sun Woo can’t even understand what Kibum is talking about because he doesn’t understand Korean that much. He starts to feel worried about his best friend because he’s acting strange and he can’t understand why Sandeul can speak Korean and he’s even fluent on it.

“Maybe Deullie is just pretending that he doesn’t know how to speak Korean and he doesn’t understand the language that much, so I won’t feel envy of him. But…but…”

Sun Woo thinks for awhile.

“But his grades in our Korean Language Class is average like me…seriously, is Deullie being possessed by unknown creature because he sits on that log awhile ago without excusing his self. Maybe it’s that unknown creature’s house…”

Sun Woo’s eyes grow big as he starts getting nervous and he just wants to panic, but he restrain his self from doing so or else he won’t be able to get back his best friend in his original form…his real self.

“OMO! This is bad. I think those creatures curse Deullie, that’s why he’s acting strange. Aigoo!”

Sun Woo starts pulling his hair. Kibum is just watching him blankly. He really thinks that Sun Woo is such a weird boy and he’s crazy…crazy like hell and he thinks that he should think of a good way to escape from Sun Woo and go back to Jonghyun and report a crazy student to their Principal and Adviser before he can hurt other students because of his weirdness and craziness.

“I really think that this person is an escaped patient from the mental hospital. He’s such a retarded boy…crazy as hell”

Kibum thought while staring at Sun Woo who is already biting his nails like crazy.

“Yah! How long do you plan to eat your fingers huh? Does it taste good?”

Kibum asks while staring at Sun Woo seriously. Sun Woo stops biting his nails and looks at Kibum.

“You stay here, arasso? I’ll just go out and get some of our things and found a good solution to your problem. You need to get back to yourself no matter what happen. Just stay here and don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back soon”

Sun Woo told Kibum who just stares at him with weird glare.

“Stay here. I’ll be back soon”

Sun Woo told Kibum before running out of the room. Kibum scratches his head.

“What the hell is that boy’s problem?”

Kibum asks his self, feeling confused. He suddenly snaps his fingers while flashing an evil smile.

“Ha! It’s good that he’s away from me now. I can finally escape from that crazy and very weird boy who keeps on speaking English. I really don’t understand some of the things that he’s telling me awhile ago. Seriously…who the ing hell is Honey Deullie? Why is he calling me like that? Do I look like that Honey Deullie that he’s talking about?”

Kibum shook his head.

“Of course not Cho Kibum because you’re the most gorgeous man alive here in the universe. If there is someone who looks like you then it’s your parents and not that Honey Deullie that your freaking bastard kidnapper was talking about”

Kibum told his self. He nods his head while flashing a wide smile, agreeing to his self.

“I should leave now and find Jonghyun”

Kibum jumps off of the bed and happily leaves the room to look for his best friend and completely escape from his kidnapper.

~~~

Jonghyun was roaming around the Crosslands Reserve, looking for Kibum.

“Aish! Where did that boy go? How come I can’t even find him? He’s playing hide and seek with me again”

Jonghyun told his self while scratching his head. He already asks some of their classmates and even their friends from other class if they see Kibum, but he only get the same answer; they don’t know where Kibum is and they haven’t seen him.

“Cho Kibum, where are you?”

Jonghyun suddenly smiles upon seeing a boy who looks exactly like Kibum. He was quietly sitting on a log while reading a book.

“Reading a book? It’s a miracle. Is he being possessed by someone? Key never reads book because he’s lazy”

Jonghyun whispers. He walks happily towards Sandeul and sits beside him.

“What are you reading brat young master Key?”

Jonghyun asks as he quickly grabs the book away from Sandeul’s hands.

“The Princess Warrior”

Jonghyun reads the title of the book. He closes it and stares at Sandeul happily.

“Where did you get this book? Seriously, since when did you read book? I mean, you don’t read books, especially books like this. You only know how to play your games. Who influences you huh or you’re courting a girl who loves to read book? You want to impress that girl huh?”

Jonghyun told Sandeul who is staring at him blankly. He doesn’t understand what Jonghyun is talking about because he doesn’t understand Korean that much and he is confused as to why a student from Seoul International School is talking to him.

“Maybe he wants to have new friend”

Sandeul thought. He smiles at Jonghyun.

“Excuse me, but I don’t understand Korean that much. Is it ok if you speak English so I can easily understand you?”

Sandeul asks Jonghyun whose eyes suddenly grow big. He was shock to hear that his best friend is speaking in English fluently and his accent is really beautiful. As far as Jonghyun is concern, he knows that his best friend is not that good in speaking English. Kibum indeed know how to speak the language and he can surely understand, but not that much because his first language is Korean and they usually speaks Korean in school and at home. Jonhgyun rarely hear his best friend speaking in English and he is sure that Kibum’s accent when speaking in English is not as good as like what he just heard on that very moment.

“OMO!”

Sandeul was shock when Jonghyun holds his hand and his forehead, checking his temperature and checking if he’s fine and not sick.

“Key, are you ok? How can you speak English fluently?”

Jonghyun asks curiously. Apparently, Sandeul understands it.

“Key? Who is Key?”

Sandeul asks. He shook his head.

“I don’t know him. Is the key that you’re talking about is a key of a door or what?”

Sandeul asks. Jonghyun shook his head as he understands what Sandeul is talking about.

“I’m talking about you. Honestly…”

Jonghyun sighs and stares at his best friend worriedly.

“Cho Kibum, what is happening to you? Tell me the truth”

Jonghyun shows Sandeul’s book to him.

“Did this book do something to you? I mean, did it possess you? Look…”

Jonghyun opens the book and starts scanning it.

“It’s all written in English. Can you understand the content? We both know that both of us is not that good in English language, right? But…”

Jonghyun stares at Sandeul with wide eyes open.

“But why are you reading an English novel? Are you practicing for our meeting with Cho Sandeul and Cha Sun Woo later? They are our group mates. Are you practicing how to speak English to impress them?”

Jonghyun asks. He knows his best friend. Kibum loves to impress people and he loves to show them that he’s the best and he can be the best at everything because he’s such a very confident boy who always thinks that he can do everything because he’s a school heartthrob, very gorgeous, smart, rich, game master and everybody’s favorite. Sandeul shook his head confusedly.

“I can’t understand you. I told you to speak in English because I’m not good in Korean language. I know that I’m Korean as in pure Korean, but I grow up in New York that’s why I’m not fluent in speaking Korean and I can only understand a little”

Sandeul told Jonghyun who just stares at him with wide mouth open.

“This is so hard…nosebleed”

Jonghyun whispers because he didn’t understand anything that Sandeul told him.

“Cho Kibum, Key for short…”

Jonghyun stares at Sandeul closer.

“Are you fooling me? Are you playing on me? Are you just pretending that you don’t understand what I’m talking about and are you just pretending that you’re not good in English? Tell me the truth brat”

Jonghyun told Sandeul who gulps nervously. He starts to get scared of Jonghyun because he was staring at him seriously. Jonghyun never takes his eyes away from Sandeul.

“Who is Cho Kibum? I’m not him. My name is Cho Sandeul and not Cho Kibum”

Sandeul told Jonghyun nervously.

“What? Will you please speak slowly before I can punch you? Seriously, what is wrong with you Key?”

Jonghyun asks as he holds Sandeul’s beautiful face between his hands.

“Hey, why do you look so pretty huh? I mean how come you look too feminine and not manly like your dad?”

Jonghyun asks suspiciously while staring at Sandeul closely, observing his beautiful face.

“What are you doing to me?”

Sandeul starts to freak out because Jonghyun’s gorgeous face is really close to his and he thought that Jonghyun will kiss him. Sandeul pushes Jonghyun as he quickly stands. He quickly walks away.

“Yah! Key!”

Jonghyun calls Sandeul, but he didn’t stop walking and turn around to look at him.

“Aish! What is wrong with that brat?”

Jonghyun quickly stands up and runs towards Sandeul. He manages to catch Sandeul’s arm.

“Wait a second. Where do you think you’re going? Our base camp is that way and not there”

Jonghyun told Sandeul while pointing his finger on the south.

“Our base camp is at the south wing and not at the north wing. You’re going to get lost”

Jonghyun explains to Sandeul whose heart starts beating fast because of fear. He really doesn’t understand Jonghyun because he’s speaking Korean and he feels so confused as to why Jonghyun is talking to him and calling him Key, Cho Kibum or whatever the name of that person is. All he knows is that he needs to found Sun Woo and escape from Jonghyun before he can do something bad to him because he thinks that Jonghyun is a dangerous person because he looks like a bully.

“Let go of me! I don’t know you! BARO!!! HELP ME!!! WHERE ARE YOU? BARO!!!”

Sandeul screams at the top of his lungs. Jonghyun manages to covers Sandeul’s mouth with his hands. He smiles weakly at some students who are staring at them.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing? Why are making a scene here? Why do you shout like a girl huh? Aish! Seriously, Key…what is wrong with you? I think the book that you’re reading awhile ago possesses you. OMO! What will I do?”

Jonghyun told Sandeul as he starts to panic because he doesn’t know what to do. Sandeul steps on Jonghyun’s right foot.

“OUCH!”

Jonghyun screams at the top of his lungs because of pain. Sandeul manages to escape from him and starts running to look for Sun Woo.

“Aish! CHO KIBUM! WHAT THE ? I’M NOT PLAYING ON YOU! WE NEED TO UNPACK OUR THINGS NOW! YAH! GO BACK HERE AND STOP EBING LAZY BECAUSE WE STILL NEED TO FIND OUT HOW ARE WE ABLE TO COOK OUR LUNCH SINCE BOTH OF US DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO COOK! CHO KIBUM!!!”

Jonghyun screams. He takes a deep breath and ruffles his hair irritatingly.

“Aish! That brat is really childish sometimes”

Jonghyun told his self while frowning. He takes few deep breaths and starts running to chase Sandeul who keeps on running fast.

“What the…how can that brat run so fast? Key can’t run that fast…Seriously…”

Jonghyun stops running. He fails to chase Sandeul because he runs so fast. Jonghyun was panting while staring at the book that he was holding; it was Sandeul’s book.

“I really think that this boo—“

“JONGHYUN!

Jonghyun suddenly jumps when someone shouts and appears beside him out of nowhere. He raises his head and was shock to see Kibum standing beside him.

“AHHHHH!!!”

Jonghyun screams as he falls on the ground. Kibum gives him a weird glare.

“What the happen to you huh? It is as if you see a ghost”

“KEY!!!”

Jonghyun shouts. Kibum crosses his arms on his chest like a boss who is demanding for something. Jonghyun stares at him with wide eyes open and his mouth was hangs open. He doesn’t understand what is going on.

“Yes it’s me. Cho Kibum. Key for short. What the ? What’s wrong with you huh?”

Kibum asks his best friend. He moves closer to Jonghyun before slowly sitting on his heels. Jonghyun holds Kibum’s gorgeous face between his hands, examining it very carefully.

“You’re really Key as in Cho Kibum huh?”

Jonghyun asks, still with wide eyes open. Kibum flicks Jonghyun’s forehead so hard.

“Ouch! Yah!”

Jonghyun frowns at his best friend while frowning.

“Do you believe me now? Of course it’s me, what the hell is wrong with you huh? Aish!”

Kibum frowns. Jonghyun stares at him curiously.

“But…I was just…well…”

Jonghyun stops talking because he was too confused to explain everything to Kibum. Jonghyun is sure that the boy that he was chasing was his best friend Cho Kibum, but what he doesn’t understand and makes him so confused is as to why Kibum suddenly appears beside him out of nowhere if he just stops running for awhile because he’s already tired of chasing him.

“If you’re Key then who was the person I’m chasing awhile ago? Do you have a time turner like Hermione Granger huh?”

Jonghyun asks with so much confusion in her voice.

“Pabo!”

Kibum hits Jonghyun’s arm.

“What the hell are you talking about huh?”

“I swear…you’re so different and really acting strange awhile ago. You’re speaking English and you’re even reading this book”

Jonghyun told his best friend while showing him Sandeul’s book. Kibum starts laughing as he reads the title of the book. He snatches it away from Jonghyun’s grip and starts scanning it. Kibum starts laughing hard upon realizing that everything is written in English.

“What the hell is this? Where on earth did you get this book? You know very well that I’m not reading books and I’m not good in English, so why will I read a book that is written in English language? Why will I read something that I don’t even understand? Are you insane? Are you sick or what?”

Kibum told his best friend.

“But…”

Kibum laughs again upon hearing his best friend’s stomach growling.

“I think you’re just hallucinating because you’re already hungry”

Kibum told his best friend. Jonghyun shook his head.

“I swear Key…it’s just that…”

“What?”

Kibum asks. Jonghyun just sighs because he doesn’t know how to explain everything to Kibum. He heard his stomach growling so loud because of hunger and maybe Kibum is right…he’s just hallucinating because of hunger.

“See? Let’s have our lunch now. You need to cook for both of us and I’m going to tell you something. I just have a very weird encounter awhile ago. I really think that that student from Seoul International School is crazy like hell. He’s super weird and I don’t even understand what he’s talking about. It’s good that I manage to escape from him because he kidnaps me awhile ago”

Kibum told Jonghyun while recalling what happen to him earlier. Jonghyun just stares at him because he’s still confused of the situation and he just can’t get over about the boy who looks exactly like Kibum, the only difference is that boy is a bit feminine while Kibum is manly. He just doesn’t understand what’s going on and he’s so confused on everything because as far as he knows Kibum, his best friend doesn’t have a twin brother or sister. Kibum never told him that he has a twin.

“JONGHYUN-AH!”

Kibum shouts to capture his best friend’s attention because Jonghyun is spacing out. Jonghyun looks at Kibum who is frowning at him.

“Are you listening to me?”

“What is it again?”

Jonghyun asks. Kibum sighs heavily.

“Never mind ! You’re such a jerk. I keep on talking here, but you’re not even listening. How could you?”

“Sorry. I’m just thinking on how we are going to cook our lunch since both of us don’t know how to cook”

Jonghyun lied. Kibum suddenly flashes a very confident smile.

“Don’t worry Jonghyun-ah. We can always ask our girl classmates or the girl students from other class. I’m sure that they are willing to help us and they can’t say no to the school’s heartthrobs”

Kibum proudly tell his best friend. Jonghyun just nods his head.

“By the way, who are our group mates from Rochester International School?”

Kibum asks curiously.

“It’s Cha Sun Woo and Cho Sandeul. We’re going to meet them later. I still don’t know where. But I’ll go to the Rochester International School’s base camp later to talk to one of them about our meeting place later at two in the afternoon”

Jonghyun informs Kibum who suddenly fell silent.

“Cho Sandeul…I think I already heard that name awhile ago…I just don’t remember where”

Kibum thought. He can’t understand why he’s feeling something strange in his heart upon hearing the name “Cho Sandeul”. There’s a feeling that he can’t explain and a feeling that he can’t understand because he never felt that kind of feeling before. It is as if he knows that Cho Sandeul…just by hearing his name, it is as if Kibum already knows him for a long time and he can feel a bit excitement and nervousness as the same time and he can’t explain why.

“Key…”

Kibum looks at Jonghyun who holds his hand while staring at him worriedly.

“Are you ok? You’re spacing out. It seems that you’re thinking something serious. Is everything ok?”

Jonghyun asks with concern. Kibum nods his head.

“It’s nothing. I’m just hungry. Let’s go now in our base camp, so we can already ask the girls to cook our lunch for us”

Kibum told Jonghyun as he flashes a smile. He pats Jonghyun’s shoulder before walking away.

“Maybe I’m just really hallucinating awhile ago because I’m really hungry now”

Jonghyun told his self, convincing that everything that he saw and experience earlier is just his hallucination due to his hunger. He nods his head and starts walking to follow his best friend towards Seoul International School’s base camp.

~~~

“BARO!!!”

Sandeul shouts upon seeing his best friend walking around. Sun Woo was about to go to the place wherein he leaves Sandeul earlier. He is planning to offer a dance, hoping that his best friend will be back to normal because he really thinks that some unknown creatures who is living in the log, possesses his best friend, making him curse, say bad words, speak Korean fluently and act super strange. Sun Woo suddenly stops walking upon seeing Sandeul running towards him.

“Wait a second…I thought I left him inside our room, right?”

Sun Woo asks his self, feeling confused. Sandeul runs towards Sun Woo and hugs him tight. Sun Woo’s eyes widened upon feeling his best friend, trembling.

“Watashi wa kowai” (I’m scared)

Sandeul told his best friend while hugging him tight. Sun Woo suddenly feels worried about his best friend. He really thinks that something bad happen to Sandeul because he’s scared like hell. Sandeul only speaks Japanese whenever he’s scared, upset, nervous or in trouble and doesn’t know how to get out of it.

“Soru kokusai gakko kara no kimyona gakusei ga arimaa. Kare wa watashi ni kimyona namae o yobidae irushi, kare mo watashi o oikakete jikko shimasu. Kare wa ijime-kko no yo ni mieru node, kare wa totemo kiken ni miemasu. Watashi wa kowai baro yo. Sore wa watashi ga anata o mitsukete, wtashi wa kare kara nogareru tami ni kanri e iru koto o yoikotoda” (There was a weird student from Seoul International School. He's calling me weird names and he even run to chase me. He looks so dangerous because he looks like a bully. I'm so scared Baro. It's good that I found you and I manage to escape from him)

Sandeul told Sun Woo nervously, almost crying. Sun Woo cups his best friend’s beautiful face. He holds it carefully between his hands and stares at him. Sun Woo sighs.

“Deullie, will you please speak English? I don’t’ understand anything that you told me because I don’t speak Japanese. What really happens to you huh? You look scared. Did someone bully you?”

Sun Woo asks with concern.

“Baro…”

Sandeul takes a deep breath, calming his self before continuing.

“There was a male student from Seoul International School. He sits beside me awhile ago. He even grabs my book away from me. He starts talking to me. I thought he just wants to make friend, that’s why I try my best to talk to him. He was calling me weird names and he speaks Korean. I didn’t understand everything that he was telling me since I’m not good in Korean language. I told him to speak English, but he can’t understand me either. I was scared because he keeps on moving closer to me. It is as if he wants to kiss my lips”

Sandeul told Sun Woo with teary eyes.

“WHAT? WHERE IS THAT BOY HUH? SHOW HIM TO ME! I’M GOING TO PUNCH HIS FACE FOR TRYING TO YOU!!!”

Sun Woo shouts, feeling protective towards his best friend. He pulls Sandeul towards him and hugs him tight to take away his fears.

“Aish! How dare him for trying to you? Seriously…I’m going to teach him a lesson when we meet him again. But wait a second my honey Deullie…”

Sun Woo quickly holds Sandeul’s beautiful face between his hands and stares at him with confusion in his eyes.

“Why are you looking at me like that Baro?”

Sandeul asks as he stares at his best friend’s confused look.

“What are you doing here outside huh? I left you inside our room awhile ago, right? I told you to stay there because I’ll be back soon”

Sun Woo suddenly pouts at Sandeul because he feels upset at his best friend for disobeying him.

“Why are you always disobeying me huh? Awhile ago, I told you to stay at the place where I leave you because I will just pick the name of our group mates. But what did you do? You roam around. It’s good that I follow you or else you will get lost and now, you’re here. I told you to stay inside our room because I will just get our things and I’m going to offer a dance for those unknown creatures that possesses you. Look what you did. I saw you roaming around again. Seriously Deullie, I really think that you’re being a hardheaded boy”

Sun Woo reprimanded his best friend before pouting at him again. Sandeul stares at Sun Woo with weird glare because he didn’t understand what his best friend is talking about. As far as he was concern, he waited for Sun Woo patiently at the place where he leaves him. He was reading the novel happily while waiting patiently for his best friend when a weird male student from Seoul International School appears from nowhere and start talking to him in which he didn’t understand because it was Korean.

“What are you talking about Baro?”

Sandeul asks, feeling a bit confused. He shook his head.

“I didn’t disobey you. I waited for you patiently at the place where you left me awhile ago. I was sitting on the log, reading a book happily when the male student that I’m talking about awhile ago suddenly appears beside me. I don’t know how he got there. You never leave me in our room. I actually don’t know where our base camp is. What are you talking about huh? I’m not even roaming around”

Sandeul explains to Sun Woo.

“I’m the one who supposed to get mad at you because you didn’t go back for me. You just left me there after picking the name of our group mates”

Sandeul pouts at his best friend. He feels upset because Sun Woo leaves him and starts chatting with other students, forgetting about him.

“Huh?”

Sun Woo asks while scratching his head, feeling so confused on the situation.

“But I’m telling you the truth Deullie. I swear, I left you inside our room. You’re actually acting strange awhile ago”

“Strange?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Sun Woo nods, still feeling confused on the things that are happening.

“Yes. You’re super strange awhile ago. You’re acting weird and it seems that you’re out of yourself. I mean, your attitude is very different awhile ago. You speak Korean fluently and you can’t even understand English that much. You keep on saying cuss words and you keep on cursing as well. You act so brat and bossy awhile ago. I’m so worried and I think you’re possessed awhile ago”

Sun Woo explains to Sandeul who starts getting confused on the situation as well.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t remember talking to you awhile ago. I mean…of course I talk to you before you run towards our Principal to pick our group mates, but that’s all. I didn’t remember you bringing me inside our room and in our base camp. I didn’t remember saying cuss word, speaking Korean or cursing”

“But Deullie, I swear…I leave you inside our room awhile ago”

“Are you sure that it was me?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Sun Woo stares at his best friend with wide eyes open.

“OMO! Maybe it’s your doppelganger”

Sandeul quickly hugs Sun Woo because he suddenly feels scared.

“Aigoo! It’s bad to have a doppelganger, right?”

Sandeul asks nervously. Sun Woo nods worriedly.

“But maybe…”

Sun Woo suddenly smiles.

“I’m just hallucinating because I’m hungry”

Sun Woo told his best friend to calm him and to convince his self that he’s really hallucinating earlier since he really feels hungry already.

“CHA SUN WOO!!!”

Sandeul shouts as he pouts angrily at his best friend.

“Sorry my honey Deullie. I didn’t mean to scare you”

Sun Woo told Sandeul while rufling his hair happily. Sandeul quickly removes Sun Woo’s hand away from his hair.

“Don’t touch my hair! Aish!”

Sandeul pouts cutely while fixing his hair.

“Why are you so cute huh lost baby bunny”

Sun Woo giggles happily as he gently pinches Sandeul’s chubby cheek.

“Baro…”

“Hmmm?”

Sandeul holds his tummy while pouting cutely.

“I’m already hungry. Let’s cook our lunch now, so we can already eat before my large intestine eat my entire digestive system”

Sandeul told his best friend in a cute voice. Sun Woo laughs softly.

“Arasso my honey Deullie. Let’s get our things first before we return to our base camp and unpack our things and cook our lunch”

Sun Woo told his best friend. Sandeul nods happily.

“By the way Baro, before I forgot..what’s the name of our group mates from Seoul International School?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Sun Woo smiles at his best friend.

“They are Kim Jonghyun and Cho Kibum. Why?”

Sun Woo asks while smiling at his best friend. Sandeul didn’t answer because he was thinking on where he heard the name Cho Kibum and because he was feeling something strange at that moment after hearing the name Cho Kibum. He can’t understand and he can’t even explain what he is feeling on that very moment. He feels like as if he already know Cho Kibum for a long time and it feels like he already seen him or play with him when he was still a baby or something. His heart is beating fast and he can’t explain why he’s feeling excited and nervous to meet Cho Kibum.

“Deullie…”

Sun Woo gently pinches Sandeul’s chubby cheek to catch his attention.

“Huh?”

Sandeul asks as he stares at Sun Woo blankly. Sun Woo sighs.

“I said, let’s go now. I’m already hungry. We need to cook our lunch and eat because I’m going at the Seoul International School’s base camp later to talk to our group mates and ask them about our meeting place later at two in the afternoon for our group activity for this day”

Sun Woo told his best friend. Sandeul just nods at him.

“Are you ok? It seems that you’re thinking something so serious”

Sun Woo asks worriedly. Sandeul shook his head and smiles at Sun Woo, taking his worries away.

“I’m fine Baro. I just remember something. Don’t mind it. It’s not important. Let’s go now because I’m also hungry now”

Sandeul told his best friend while smiling at him. Sun Woo nods happily.

“Let’s go and have fun!”

Sun Woo happily told Sandeul as they start walking together to get their things inside the coaster that the President of Crosslands Reserve provides for all the students of Rochester International School and Seoul International School.

~~~

*FAIRYTALES DO COMES TRUE*

 

Jongwoon parks his black Lamborghini Gallardo inside the parking lot of Sungmin’s wedding boutique. He was about to go out of his car when he saw his best friend’s ex-boyfriend walking towards the red Chevrolet Corvette Z06.

“What the ing hell is he doing here? Don’t tell me that he’s bothering Minnie again?”

Jongwoon asks his self as he watches Sungmin’s ex-boyfriend drives his car away. Jongwoon just shook his head, feeling a bit irritated because of seeing Shim Changmin; Sungmin’s ex-boyfriend who leaves her for other woman. Changmin is Sungmin’s ex before she meets Kyuhyun in Seoul. Jongwoon get out from his car. He gently closes the door and locks it before leaving the parking lot. He went inside the building. The security guards at the entrance bow at Jongwoon who only nods his head. He walks at the lobby and stops at the Concierge

“Good evening Mr. Kim. What can I do for you?”

One of the female receptionists greets Jongwoon happily.

“I just want to ask what Mr. Shim Changmin did here”

Jongwoon told the female receptionist who shook her head.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim, but I don’t have any idea. I just saw him holding a beautiful bouquet for Ms. Lee”

“Who gives him access to go up and go inside Minnie’s office?”

Jongwoon asks while staring at the female receptionist seriously. She gulps nervously while looking at Jongwoon’s serious face.

“Ah…well…Ms. Lee was the one who gives him access, sir”

The female receptionist told Jongwoon nervously. Jongwoon nods and starts walking towards the entrance of the building.

“If Mr. Shim Changmin go here once again, please don’t let him in. Make sure that he will never go near Minnie or else I’m going to fire all of you. I know that Minnie is the owner of this building and she is your boss, but I can always fire both of you if you will not follow. Do you understand?”

“YES SIR!”

The security guards answer Jongwoon.

“Good”

They quickly bow at Jongwoon before he walks way. He stands outside Sungmin’s elevator. Jongwoon gets a card inside his pocket and swipes it on the small computer attached on the wall to have an access to use his best friend’s elevator. Jongwoon went inside as soon as the elevator door opens. He presses the fifth floor button. The elevator door closes and starts going upstairs. It stops upon arriving at the fifth floor. Jongwoon went out and walks at the hallway. The employees who are walking at the hallway stop and bow their heads at him. Jongwoon just snobs them as he continues to walk. He suddenly stops and knocks softly on the door before going inside.

“Good evening Sir”

Sungmin’s secretary greets Jongwoon with a bright smile on her lips.

“Is Minnie inside?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin’s secretary nods happily at him. Jongwoon starts walking towards a big door that is made of rosewood. He softly knocks before going inside. Sungmin was standing by the window while busy talking to someone over the phone. She didn’t even notice her best friend going inside her office. Jongwoon gently closes the door. He suddenly frowns upon seeing the bouquet of flower that the female receptionist was talking about awhile ago; the bouquet that Changmin gave to Sungmin. Jongwoon quietly walks towards his best friend’s desk. He gets the bouquet and quietly throws it in the trash bin.

“That’s where your bouquet belongs”

Jongwoon whispers as he carefully sits on top of his best friend’s desk, waiting for her to finish talking to her client over the phone.

“Is it ok if I call you again tomorrow Ms. Lee?”

Sungmin’s client asks. Sungmin nods his head happily.

“Of course Ms. Kim Taeyeon. You can always call me whenever you need to”

“Ok. I’ll just talk to my best friend tomorrow and tell her that I already found a wedding planner for her soon to be wedding with her fiancé. Thanks a lot and it feels so great knowing you. Seriously, you’re one of the best wedding planners. I’m lucky that my cousin calls me and gave me your number. I’m going to talk to Joo-hyun tomorrow and give your number to her, so she can contact you immediately”

“No problem”

Sungmin smiles while staring at the big window, watching the beauty of Rochester at night time.

“Thanks a lot Ms. Lee”

“Just call me Minnie”

Taeyeon nods happily.

“Ok Minnie. Just wait for my best friend’s call, ok?”

“No problem. Thanks Ms. Kim”

Sungmin told Taeyeon before hanging up.

“New client again?”

Sungmin suddenly jumps when someone speaks. She turns around while holding her chest, feeling her heart beating fast because of fear. She frowns at Jongwoon who is sitting on top of her desk while holding a glass picture frame, staring at the picture happily.

“Jongwoon-ah! Seriously, you scare the hell out of me! I almost die, don’t you know that?”

Sungmin told her best friend while frowning. Jongwoon laughs without looking at Sungmin.

“Sorry my baby bunny. I didn’t mean to scare you”

Jongwoon told his best friend as he still focuses his eyes upon the picture of Kibum and Sandeul when they are still five months old. It was taken few weeks before Sungmin and Kyuhyun have a misunderstanding that becomes the reason for Kyuhyun to sleep with other woman and divorce Sungmin and separate his kids and of course Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

"So, who was over the phone?”

Jongwoon asks, still looking at the twins’ baby picture.

“Kim Taeyeon. She’s a Korean, but she knows how to speak English. She was helping her best friend to look for a wedding planner. She told me that she will give my number to her best friend”

“You’re getting busy”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin nods.

“I have a lot of clients. Honestly Jongwoonie, Ms. Kim is the 16th person who calls me today”

“And you all accept them?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin takes a deep breath and nods her head.

“Yes”

Sungmin told Jongwoon before walking towards her chair. Sungmin sits down and notices that the bouquet of flowers that Changmin gave her is missing.

“Where is the bouquet of flowers that was on top of my desk?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon who flashes an evil smile at her. He points his finger towards the trash bin at the corner, answering his best friend’s question. Sungmin nods her head.

“I was also planning to throw it away when Ms. Kim called”

Sungmin told Jongwoon as she opens her planner and starts writing something.

“He’s bothering you again?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin nods while busy writing in her planner.

“He was courting me. He was actually asking me for dinner tonight. But I didn’t agree with him. He was asking for second chance. He told me that he is willing to accept Deullie and become a father to him”

“And you believe him?”

Jongwoon asks while raising an eyebrow. Sungmin shook his head.

“Of course not. Why will I believe on him? He broke my heart once and I’m not going to allow him to break it twice, thrice or over and over again. He exchanges me from other woman and now he’s going to tell me that he was wrong when he did that and he’s asking for a second chance for him to correct everything and show me how much he loves me? I’m not insane to accept a bastard like him in my life again. Never!”

Sungmin told her best friend. She puts down her pen on top of her planner and looks at Jongwoon who stares at him worriedly.

“What?”

Sungmin asks while staring at her best friend’s worried glare. Jongwoon shook his head.

“I’m just worried about you”

“Why?”

“You look so tired today. I really think that you’re overdoing it. Deullie will be sad if you will get sick again”

“Jongwoonie…”

Sungmin sighs and gets the glass picture frame on Jongwoon’s hands. She stares at her twins’ baby picture.

“You know that I need to work hard for Deullie”

“Seriously lost bunny, why did you reject your parents’ help? I mean, you’re the heiress of mom and dad. But you still choose to do it alone and you always reject their help, especially when it comes to financial help”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin moves her chair closer to Jongwoon. She rests her head on her best friend’s lap. Jongwoon starts Sungmin’s short brown hair gently.

“You know the reason why. I just don’t want to be a burden to mom and dad and of course to all of you”

Sungmin told her best friend sadly. Jongwoon shook his head.

“You never become a burden to us”

“But Deullie is my son and I am his mother. I need to become a mother and a father to him at the same time. I need to work for him. Do you think I become a good mom for him? I’m always busy and I fail to give him my time sometimes”

Jongwoon cups his best friend’s beautiful face and holds it between his hands.

“Deullie can understand. He knows that you need to be busy for him. You’re a great mom for him because you raise him so well. He’s smart, adorable, sweet, nice and a very loving boy. You give him all his needs and you never fail to give him what he wants. You send him in good school and you raise him without even asking for our help”

“But I fail to give him a complete family. He didn’t even met his twin brother and he doesn’t know that he has one because I never told him and I always hide this picture whenever he will visit me here”

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly before placing the glass picture frame on top of her desk.

“Why don’t you tell him about Key?”

Jongwoon asks as he gently caresses Sungmin’s cheek. Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t know how to say it. I don’t know how to explain everything to him. Deullie will surely ask me again as to why his dad and I need to get divorce. He will ask me again if I will allow him to go in Seoul for him to be able to see his dad. I don’t know Jongwoonie. I’m just scared of everything”

“Just tell him that his jerk father cheat on you”

“I don’t want him to hate his father and I don’t want him to think that his dad doesn’t love him”

Sungmin sighs.

“I often wonder how Key is doing right now. I want to know how his dad raises him. I’m always thinking about him every night and I really want to see him”

“Just always look at Deullie and you will see Key since they are twins”

“Jongwoonie!”

Sungmin frowns at her best friend.

“Of course Key and Deullie are still different from each other even though they are twins. I also want to hug my Key and be a mother to him. But I don’t know when that thing will happen or if that thing will still happen since his father give me a restraining order. I can go to Seoul, but I can’t see my son. What’s the point on going to Seoul if I can’t even see Key?”

Sungmin told Jongwoon as tears start forming in her eyes. He misses Kibum so much. It’s been twelve years and she hasn’t seen Sandeul’s twin brother. Kyuhyun send her a restraining order after their divorce. Sungmin is allowed to go in Seoul, but she’s not allowed to go near Kyuhyun’s house and see Kibum or else she will be deported back in New York and will no longer allowed to set her foot in Seoul.

“I told you before Minnie. You should have file for adultery and physical abuse against your jerk ex-husband. You should have take away his doctor’s license and let’s see what will happen to him. If only you did that then Key is also with us today”

“I’m not that cruel. If I do that then what will happen to Key? How will his father raise him if I’m going to take his doctor’s license away from him? I’m just thinking about Key ok”

“It’s because you just love that bastard”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, still feeling angry whenever he will think about Kyuhyun.

“Can we just stop talking about him? Let’s just talk about you”

“Me? Why me? There’s nothing to talk about me. There’s nothing special going on. I’m still a pilot and I’m still busy managing our aviation companies and airline companies”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin shook her head and smiles at him.

“That’s not what I’m talking about. I want to know about your love life. Did you already found your girl?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon smirks.

“I don’t have a love life and I’m too busy to have one”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who raises an eyebrow.

“Oh really? Are you really busy to have one or…”

Sungmin reaches her hand out.

“What?”

Jongwoon asks while staring at Sungmin’s hand.

“Give me your mobile phone. I’m just going to look at something”

“Hey, you can’t see anything in my mobile phone. I’m not hiding anything from you ok. I told you that I don’t have a girlfriend and I’m not looking for a girlfriend”

Jongwoon defended his self like a husband who is been caught cheating by his wife.

“Just give it to me”

Sungmin demanded. Jongwoon sighs and gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and hands it to his best friend. Sungmin unlocks Jongwoon’s mobile phone. She smiles brightly upon seeing her best friend’s wallpaper.

“This is what I’m talking about”

Sungmin told Jongwoon before showing him his mobile phone’s wallpaper. Jongwoon quickly snatches his mobile phone away from Sungmin’s grip and puts it back in his pocket.

“Honestly Jongwoonie, that’s your wallpaper twelve years ago. We’re already here in New York and we never go back in Seoul or even plan to set our foot there. It’s been twelve years. You already change your mobile phone and your number, but your wallpaper is still the same…same girl. Why don’t you look for her in Seoul?”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon shook his head.

“She already resigns as a flight attendant of our airline company. She passed her resignation letter one month after we left Seoul. We never communicate at all and I don’t know where she is”

“You just don’t want because you’re still thinking about me. Jongwoonie, it’s ok. You need to find your happiness. You don’t need to worry about me and Deullie. We’re going to be fine”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“You’re just making me worry more about you and Deullie whenever you’re going to tell me that. Minnie, it’s my choice to leave the girl that I love and be with you. I know that you’re still not ok and I don’t want to get married unless everything is ok. I want to make sure that you and Deullie will be fine even though I’m no longer with you. Deullie still need a father and if I already get married then he won’t have a dad anymore. Don’t forget that we still need to get Key”

“But…”

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

“Stop arguing with me. You want me to look for her and marry her? What if she’s already married to someone else? It’s been twelve years Minnie and nobody will wait for twelve years. Why will she wait for a love that didn’t even happen? Why will she wait for me when I didn’t even promise that I will return for her? I didn’t even have the chance to tell her that I love her. I just left her without even saying to wait for me because I will look for her someday”

Jongwoon told Sungmin sadly. Sungmin just nods her head. Somehow, Jongwoon has a point.

“Ok. Let’s just stop talking about it. Anyway, why are you here?”

Sungmin asks.

“I’m here to fetch you”

“Fetch me? I bring my car with me”

“Then give the car key to the security guard and call Deullie’s driver and tell him to fetch your car here. Let’s have dinner together. I will be leaving later at twelve midnight. I have a flight. I’ll be back on Friday”

Jongwoon informs his best friend.

“Is it ok if you fetch Deullie at the airport on Sunday? I need to attend a wedding expo in New York City”

“Ok. No problem. If mommy and daddy will ask about me, please tell them that I’m fine. I’ll just visit them when I’m no longer busy”

“You can live in New York City, but you choose to stay here in Rochester with us. You even bought a condo here”

“So? I can spend my money anytime. I bought a condo here because I don’t know where to place my money”

Sungmin laughs and gently hits Jongwoon’s arm.

“Yeah right. I know that you’re ing rich and you really don’t know where to spend your money. But I know that you bought a condo here for you to be able to stay here in Rochester and watch over us”

“Why are you always opposing me huh? Of course I need to stay closer with you and Deullie. If I’m not staying her then who will attend the meeting in Deullie’s school whenever you can’t come? Who will drop him and fetch him to school whenever he doesn’t want his driver to drive for him? Who will be his dad if I will stay in New York City?”

Jongwoon asks Sungmin while frowning at her. Sungmin smiles and stands up. She gently pinches her best friend’s nose.

“That’s why I’m always thankful for having a best friend like you who never leave me, especially in times wherein I really need someone to understand and stay by my side. Thank you Jongwoonie”

Sungmin smiles and hugs her best friend. Jongwoon smiles sweetly and hugs his best friend too.

“See? I told you. You still need me and that is why I don’t have any plan on getting married yet”

Sungmin looks at Jongwoon and flicks his forehead.

“I love you ”

Sungmin told her best friend while smiling sweetly.

“I love you too . Best friends forever”

Jongwoon told Sungmin as he pinches her cheek gently.

“Let’s go now. I still need to pack my things after dinner”

“Ok”

Sungmin let go of her best friend. She puts her things inside her bag. Jongwoon carefully jumps off of the table. He holds Sungmin’s hand as they leave her office together.

~~~

*CROSSLANDS RESERVE, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA*

 

Sydney, Australia: 2:00PM (MONDAY)

Seoul, South Korea: 12:00PM (MONDAY)

Rochester, New York: 10:00OPM (SUNDAY)

 

Sandeul and Sun Woo are sitting beside each other on top of the boulder. They are waiting for their group mates to arrive.

“Seriously…”

Sun Woo sighs as he stares at his watch; it’s already two in the afternoon, but their group mates are not yet arriving.

“Where are they?”

Sun Woo asks, feeling a bit irritated. He hates it whenever someone is making him wait.

“It’s already two in the afternoon. How are we able to finish our group activity today if our group mates are not yet arriving here?”

Sun Woo told Sandeul who is just sitting quietly beside him, waiting patiently for their group mates.

“What did our group mates told you awhile ago? Are you sure that this is where we should meet them?”

Sandeul asks his best friend. Sun Woo nods.

“I talk to Kim Jonghyun awhile ago because Cho Kibum is not inside their room when I visit them. He told me that this will be our meeting place. I told them that they should be here exactly two in the afternoon, but how come they are not yet here?’

Sun Woo told Sandeul. He just sighs and continues waiting patiently. Sandeul opens his backpack and gets his book about dreams. He starts reading it while waiting for their group mates to arrive. Sun Woo can hear voices. He quickly jumps off of the boulder. He flashes a smile upon seeing Jonghyun walking towards them.

“They’re here”

Sun Woo told Sandeul happily. Sandeul just nods as he busily reads his book about dreams. Jonghyun walks towards Sun Woo while carrying Kibum on his back. They are late because of Kibum. He’s being lazy again and he doesn’t want to walk and that’s the reason why Jonghyun carries him on his back, so Kibum won’t throw tantrums or else he will end up going alone and meet their group mates alone.

“Sorry we’re late. Traffic”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo who gives him a weird glare.

“Just kidding. It’s just that Key doesn’t want to walk, so I need to carry him on my back”

Jonghyun explains as he carefully puts down Kibum.

“Aish! Seriously why do we need to do a group activity today? We just arrive here. They supposed to give us some time to take a rest before…”

Kibum stops talking upon seeing Sun Woo whose eyes grow big.

“YAH!”

Kibum shouts as he frowns at Sun Woo.

“Jonghyun-ah, don’t tell me that this crazy student from Rochester International School is our group mate?”

Kibum asks his best friend while staring at Sun Woo angrily. Jonghyun nods his head.

“Yes. He is Cha Sun Woo. Why?”

Jonghyun asks. Kibum looks at his best friend.

“What do you mean by why huh? He’s the student that I’m talking about awhile ago. The one who kidnaps me and calling me Honey Deullie”

Kibum told Jonghyun who quickly pulls him towards him.

“Yah!”

Jonghyun stares at Sun Woo who is still staring at Kibum with wide eyes open. He just can’t believe what he’s seeing on that moment. He’s seeing a boy who looks exactly like Sandeul.

“Don’t you dare touch my best friend or hurt him or else I’ll hit your face so hard and break your bones. Do you understand me?”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo, but he didn’t answer.

“What is wrong with him?”

Jonghyun asks Kibum as they stare at Sun Woo. Kibum shook his head.

“See? I told you. He’s such a crazy student”

Kibum whispers to his best friend before pushing him towards Sun Woo.

“Talk to him”

Kibum told Jonghyun who stares at Sun Woo closely. Sun Woo is staring at Kibum with wide eyes open. Jonghyun waves his hand in front of Sun Woo, but he didn’t even blink. He looks pale as if he sees a ghost and he’s like a stone because he’s not even moving.

“Excuse me. Are you there?”

Jonghyun flicks Sun Woo’s forehead, but he didn’t move. Jonghyun looks at Kibum nervously.

“Key, what happen to this boy? It is as if he saw a ghost. It also seems that he saw Medusa that’s why he turns like a stone”

Jonghyun told Kibum who just shook his head.

“Try to punch him and let’s see if he’s still not going to move”

Kibum commanded. Jonghyun nods his head and focuses his eyes back on Sun Woo who is still not moving. He’s still shock seeing a boy who looks exactly like his best friend; the only difference is…Sandeul speaks nicely and not bossy unlike the boy who looks just like him. He’s manly and he has a bossy and brat attitude and he doesn’t speak so nice.

“I’m going to hit your face. Are you still not going to move?”

Jonghyun asks Sun Woo, but the only answer that he gets is a total silence.

“Then you leave me no choice”

Jonghyun takes a deep breath and was about to punch Sun Woo when Sandeul suddenly appears beside his best friend.

“Baro, what is happening to you?”

Sandeul asks Sun Woo while holding his arm. Jonghyun suddenly falls on the ground upon seeing a boy who looks exactly like Kibum, the only difference is he speaks so gentle and he looks a bit feminine compare to Kibum who looks manly and speaks like a boss.

“AHHHHHHH!!! GHOST!!!”

Jonghyun screams at the top of his lungs. Kibum stares at him while frowning.

“Yah! What the is happening to you? Why are you shouting as if you don’t have balls?”

Kibum asks angrily.

“Key…Key…Key…lo…loo…”

“What? Will you please talk properly? I can’t understand you!”

Kibum starts frowning because he feels irritated towards his best friend who is acting like a scared cat.

“Key! Look! It’s you!”

“Huh? What the are you talking about?”

“Look over there!”

Jonghyun points his finger towards Sandeul who is hugging Sun Woo because he suddenly feels scared upon seeing Jonghyun. Kibum looks at the person that Jonghyun is pointing. He and Sandeul finally see each other. They stare at each other with wide eyes open. Sandeul can’t believe what he’s seeing on that moment. It is as if he’s staring at the mirror; the only difference is the person standing in front of him looks manlier than him and his hair is short than him, but they look exactly the same. They have same eyebrows, same doe eyes, same pointy nose and the same pinkish lips. Kibum holds his cheek. Sandeul also did the same. His cheek is just a bit chubby than Kibum’s, but still…they look exactly the same. Kibum and Sandeul stare at each other and they are both feeling something strange inside them. It is as if they know each other for a long time and it is as if they already see each other for a long time; they just can’t remember when and where. Sandeul’s heart is beating fast as well as Kibum’s. They both can’t understand and explain what they are feeling on that moment. Sandeul stares at Kibum as if he’s staring at his father because Kibum looks like his father, but he has a resemblance with his mother and he can’t understand how it happened. Kibum stares at Sandeul as if he’s staring at his mother because Sandeul looks like his mother, but he has a resemblance with his father and he can’t understand how it happened. They suddenly jump when they heard a loud scream.

“AHHHHHHH!!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?”

Sun Woo finally shouts as he stares at Sandeul and Kibum with fear and confusion in his eyes. Jonghyun quickly stands up. He’s also staring at Sandeul and Kibum with so much confusion and fear in his eyes.

“Wait a second…”

Jonghyun takes a deep breath and looks at Sandeul.

“What is your name?”

Jonghyun asks Sandeul who is still staring at Kibum.

“Cho Sandeul”

Sandeul answers. Jonghyun almost got a heart attack upon hearing Sandeul’s surname.

“AHHHHHH!!!”

Jonghyun shouts. Kibum looks at him, shooting him a serious glare.

“Why are you shouting? Do you know him?”

Kibum asks irritatingly. Jonghyun shook his head.

“Then why are you shouting if you don’t know him huh? Aish! You’re so irritating”

Kibum frowns at his best friend.

“But Key…his name is Cho Sandeul”

“So what if his name is Cho Sandeul? I don’t care!”

Jonghyun holds Kibum’s arms and start shaking him.

“His name is Cho Sandeul and you’re Cho Kibum. Can you not get the…”

“AHHHHHH!!!”

Sandeul jumps when his best friend shouts so loud. They all stare at him. Sun Woo shouts because he understands what Jonghyun tells Kibum.

“Seriously, why is he shouting like you?”

Kibum asks his best friend as he sighs irritatingly.

“YOU’RE NAME IS CHO KIBUM?”

Sun Woo shouts. Kibum stares at Sun Woo seriously. He crosses his arms on his chest and raises an eyebrow.

“So what if I’m Cho Kibum?”

Kibum asks Sun Woo seriously. Sun Woo and Jonghyun stare at each other.

“CHO KIBUM! CHO SANDEUL! AHHHHH!!! THIS IS SO CRAZY!!! ARE YOU GUYS TWINS?”

Sun Woo and Jonghyun shout in unison as their eyes grow big again. Kibum suddenly laughs.

“Are you guys insane? Of course we’re not twins and we’re not even related to each other. We just have the same surname, that’s all”

“But you guys look exactly the same. How are you going to explain that Key?”

“Us? We look exactly the same?”

Kibum asks. He smirks and walks towards Sandeul who is staring at him blankly.

“Let me tell you Jonghyun-ah. We don’t look exactly the same because this boy looks like a girl while I am manlier than him. His hair is longer than mine and I’m more gorgeous than him. Actually, he’s beautiful and not gorgeous”

Kibum told his best friend before staring at Sandeul.

“Why are you staring at me?”

Kibum asks while frowning. Sandeul shook his head. He understands what Kibum is telling him.

“That’s because I don’t understand Korean that much”

Sandeul answers in English. Kibum flashes a sarcastic smile.

“It’s not my fault if you’re stupid!”

Kibum told Sandeul in Korean. Sandeul frowns because he understands everything.

“Hey, who are you calling stupid? I’m not stupid!”

Sandeul told Kibum in Korean. Kibum laughs sarcastically.

“Who am I calling stupid?”

Kibum asks. He frowns at Sandeul and points his finger on him.

“You! Mr. New Yorker who is trying hard to speak and understand my language!”

Kibum told Sandeul in English.

“See? I can speak English and can understand it too unlike you…you only know how to speak English. You don’t even understand Korean that much and that what makes you stupid!”

Kibum insulted Sandeul while feeling proud of his self.

“Naze anata wa anata jishin no yo ni hokori ni omotte iru?” (Why are you so proud of yourself?)

Sandeul speaks in Japanes because he’s feeling upset towards Kibum. He doesn’t understand why Kibum is so bossy and not nice when he and Sun Woo are not even doing anything bad to him and to Jonghyun. Kibum frowns because he doesn’t understand Sandeul since he doesn’t know how to speak Japanese.

“You’re such a bastard ! You’re speaking something that I don’t even understand. Is that the way your parents’ raise you?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul’s blood suddenly boils. He understands everything even though Kibum talks in Korean language. His eyes start getting watery because of anger.

“You don’t dare involve my mom here! You’re the one who start it!”

“I’M JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! YOU’RE A BASTARD !!!”

Kibum shouts. He was about to hit Sandeul when Jonghyun and Sun Woo go in between them to prevent them from fighting.

“WAIT A SECOND!”

Jonghyun shouts as he holds his best friend tightly, preventing him on going near Sandeul.

“Can all of us calm down for the meantime?”

Jonghyun asks them. They all nod at him. They stare at each other and take several deep breaths to calm their selves.

“Ok. According to the instructions…”

Jonghyun puts down the paper that he’s holding. They all sit on the ground to stare on it.

“We need to go in separate ways today. Sun Woo-shi and I will go together while Key and Sandeul-shi will be partners”

Jonghyun told them. Sandeul and Kibum just stare at each other.

“We need to solve a puzzle. Each day we need to find the clues that will help all of us to solve the puzzle. We need to know what the theme of this Summer Camp is. We need to find out what it is before the camp ends or else we won’t get a medal and freebies. So, Sun Woo-shi and I will always be partners while Key and Sandeul-shi are forever partners. Any objection?”

Jonghyun asks. He stares at Sun Woo and winks at him. Sun Woo nods as he understands what Jonghyun is planning. Sandeul shook his head. Kibum stares at him and was about to object, but his heart is telling him not to do it, so he just nods his head, agreeing to Jonghyun.

“Ok. So here is your map”

Jonghyun hands the map to Sandeul.

“Both of you needs to find out the clue while I and Sun Woo-shi will also find the other clue for this day. We should meet again in this place”

Jonghyun told them. Kibum nods. Sun Woo raises his hand.

“Yes?”

Jonghyun asks.

“Ah…”

Sun Woo clears his throat before speaking.

“Can you please explain in English? Deullie and I didn’t understand”

Sun Woo told Jonghyun in English. Jonghyun looks at Kibum who sighs.

“Jonghyun told us that we’re going to meet here again. You will go with him and find the clue while I go with your best friend and look for the other clue. Do you understand it now?”

Kibum explains in English. Sun Woo and Sandeul nod their heads.

“Ok. You need to go now with Cho Kibum”

Sun Woo told Sandeul.

“You take care. See you later”

Sun Woo told his best friend. Sandeul nods his head.

“See you later Baro. You take care as well”

Sandeul stands up. He looks at Kibum.

“Let’s go?”

Sandeul asks with calm voice. Kibum rolls his eyes and sighs heavily. He stands up and waves his hand on his best friend before leaving with Sandeul. Sun Woo looks at Jonghyun.

“I know what you’re thinking”

Sun Woo try her best to speak in Korean. Jonghyun looks at him.

“Can you feel what I feel upon seeing them? They look exactly the same and they have the same surname”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo who successfully understands everything that Jonghyun tells him. Sun Woo nods his head.

“But Deullie don’t have a twin brother”

“Key also doesn’t have a twin brother, but who knows?”

Jonghyun asks. Sun Woo nods.

“Let’s go now. We need to find the clue before sunset. I just hope that Deullie and Kibum-shi will get well along with each other”

Sun Woo told Jonghyun in English. Jonghyun just nods his head even though he didn’t understand it fully. They stand up and start walking to find the other clue for that day.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Sandeul suddenly hugs Kibum upon seeing a little frog on the ground.

“Yah! What the are you doing?”

Kibum asks. He pushes Sandeul away from him.

“Don’t hug me. You’re such a gay!”

Kibum told Sandeul while frowning. Sandeul looks at Kibum.

“I’m not a gay!”

“Then why are you hugging me like a scared cat huh?”

“It’s because…look…”

Sandeul points his finger on the little frog that is jumping on the ground.

“Oh!”

Kibum saw it and flashes an evil smile. He walks towards the little frog. He gets his backpack and opens it. Kibum gets some tissue in his backpack before closing it. Kibum wears his backpack and successfully catch the little frog.

“Gotcha!”

Kibum laughs softly. He stands up and walks towards Sandeul who looks scared. Kibum raises the frog in front of him. He is enjoying the fact that Sandeul is scared of frogs.

“So, the New Yorker is scared of frogs huh?”

Kibum suddenly throws the frog on Sandeul who starts jumping. Kibum starts laughing while watching Sandeul trying his best to remove the frog away from him. Sandeul manages to do it. He stares at Kibum with teary eyes.

“Aigoo! The gay is going to cry now”

Kibum happily teases Sandeul.

“I’m not a gay!”

“Then why are you scared of frogs? Real men are not scared of those things”

Kibum told Sandeul. He stuck his tongue out and sits on the big rock. Kibum happily gets his PSP inside his backpack. Sandeul stares at Kibum with frowning face. Kibum is sitting on the stone while happily playing his PSP.

“Hey, the major rule of this Summer Camp is we’re not allowed to bring any gadgets with us. How did you manage to bring that thing without getting caught when they inspect our things in the airport?”

Sandeul asks, but Kibum ignores him because he doesn’t care about him and he doesn’t understand Sandeul that much.

“Will you please stop playing now? We need to go”

“I’m tired”

Kibum told Sandeul.

“Tired?”

Sandeul asks. He frowns hard.at Kibum

“How can you be tired if you’re just playing? We’re not going to find the clue for the puzzle if we will always stop and if you will keep on playing. You supposed to help me”

Sandeul starts nagging. Kibum pauses the game that he’s playing. He raises his head to look at Sandeul who is standing in front of him while frowning.

“You want me to help you?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul nods.

“Yes. We’re group mates, so you need to help me. This is for our group”

Sandeul explains. Kibum smirks.

“Ok. I will help you, but you need to speak Korean all throughout the day. If you can do that then I will help you”

Kibum told Sandeul, acting like a boss.

“What?”

Sandeul asks. He pouts.

“Why are you so unfair? I’m not good in speaking and understanding Korean because I grow up in New York”

“Then it’s your ing fault and not mine, so don’t expect me to help you”

“But…”

Kibum raises his hand to stop Sandeul from talking.

“You know what? Why don’t you just go alone and look for the clue instead of nagging like a wife huh. You have the map, so find the clue for the puzzle all by yourself since you’re the one who is too eager to look for it. I’ll just stay here and wait for you”

Kibum told Sandeul.

“Ok. Just wait for me here and don’t leave me”

Sandeul told Kibum who nods at him.

“Ok gay !”

Kibum told Sandeul, teasing him happily.

“I’m not a gay!!!”

Sandeul frowns at Kibum before walking away. Kibum suddenly flashes an evil smile.

“Why will I wait for you huh? He’s really stupid. He easily believes”

Kibum told his self while laughing softly like an evil. He stands up.

“Bye bye lost bunny gay”

Kibum happily told his self while watching Sandeul walking alone. Kibum shook his head.

“I can’t do anything if you’re stupid to believe”

Kibum told his self while smiling like an evil and starts walking away, leaving Sandeul alone.

~~~

*LEE SUNGMIN’S MANSION, ROCHESTER, NEW YORK*

 

Sungmin is busily doing some draft for the plan of the wedding of her clients inside her office in her mansion. She was busy writing in her notebook when her mobile phone rings.

“Lee Sungmin speaking, how may I help you?”

Sungmin answers her mobile phone without staring on the caller’s name.

“I’m already here at the airport. I arrive safely”

Sungmin smiles upon hearing Jongwoon’s voice.

“It’s good to hear that. But it’s still early”

Sungmin told her best friend as she stares at the desk clock on top of her table. Jongwoon nods.

“I still need to check a lot of things and give the flight attendants who are going to join me some last instructions”

“I see”

“Why are you still awake? It’s already ten in the evening”

Jongwoon asks.

“Let me guess my dear Captain Jongwoonie. You just call me not to inform me that you arrive safely in the airport, but to check on me, right?”

Sungmin asks while smiling. Jongwoon nods.

“I just want to make sure that you’re fine because I’m going far from you for couple of days”

“But I’m no longer a kid ok. I’m just doing some draft for the wedding of my clients. I need to finish everything because I’m going to discuss it with them tomorrow before I drive in New York City to prepare the things that I will need for the wedding expo this Sunday”

Sungmin informs Jongwoon who sighs worriedly.

“Just don’t stress yourself that much and don’t overdo it. You don’t want to stay in the hospital again due to over fatigue, don’t you?”

Jongwoon told his best friend, worrying about her. Sungmin nods.

“I know. Don’t worry because I will take care of myself. Don’t forget to bring home some chocolates for me and for Deullie”

“I’ll just buy books for Deullie rather than chocolates. He will be happier reading books than eating chocolates”

“Fine. Have a safe flight and take care”

Sungmin told Jongwoon who nods his head.

“Sleep after one hour”

“I’ll sleep at twelve”

“After one hour”

Jongwoon insisted. Sungmin surrenders.

“Fine. I’ll sleep after one hour”

“Good. I’ll see you on Friday. Take care lost bunny and I love you”

“I love you too. Take care my dear Captain and don’t forget my chocolates. See you on Friday”

Sungmin told Jongwoon before hanging up.

“He’s such a sweet best friend”

Sungmin smiles and puts down her mobile phone on top of her desk. She takes a deep breath and stands up. Sungmin walks towards the glass cabinet. She opens it and gets s scrapbook inside. Sungmin returns to her seat. She puts down the scrapbook on top of her desk. Sungmin takes a deep breath and starts scanning it. She stares at the picture of her ex-husband.

“How are you Kyu? Are you busy? Are you taking care of yourself? How about our Key? What is he doing right now?”

Sungmin asks the picture. She continues scanning it. She stares at the picture of her newly born babies. They are inside the nursery room. Sungmin smiles, controlling the tears that were about to fall from her eyes. She slowly runs her fingers on Kibum’s baby picture.

“How are you honey? I’m sorry. I try my best to get you and be with you, but your dad doesn’t want me to do that. He did everything to separate us and to separate you from Deullie. I try my best to hold on, but your dad is the one who divorce me and throws me away from his house. I love you Key. I hope you can always feel it wherever you are. I hope you will not hate me because you grow up without me by your side”

Sungmin shook her head as tears slowly fall at the corner of her eyes.

“I didn’t want that to happen, but I can’t do anything. I love you honey, please always think about it. I love you even though we’re not yet seeing each other. I’m sure that you’re so gorgeous like your father. Well, Deullie is a pretty boy. I bet you’re manlier than him. I just hope you will take care of your brother if ever you meet someday because you’re the hyung. You’re older than Deullie for ten minutes. I hope we can see each other someday. I hope I can hold you in my arms someday. I love you Key and I miss you so much”

Sungmin wipes the tears that keep on falling from her eyes. She closes the scrapbook. She takes a deep breath and continues doing her work while thinking about her twins and the man she loves most.

~~~

*SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Seoul, South Korea: 5:00 PM (MONDAY)

Sydney, Australia: 7:00PM (MONDAY)

Rochester, New York: 3:00AM (MONDAY)

 

Kyuhyun went at his fiancée’s condominium to fetch her for their dinner on that night. They were sititng at the living room. Joo-hyun is sitting on Kyuhyun’s lap as they kiss each other passionately. Joo-hyun slowly pulls back and stares at her fiancé with seductive glare.

“How’s your work today?”

Joo-hyun asks as she slowly brushes her fingers on Kyuhyun’s soft pinkish lips.

“I did surgical procedure today. The patient is already fine. I have a meeting later at eleven in the evening, that’s why we need to go now and have our dinner before I go back in Incheon”

Joo-hyun suddenly pouts.

“I thought we’re going to sleep together tonight?”

“I’m sorry baby…”

Kyuhyun captures Joo-hyun’s lips, kissing her passionately before pulling back to catch some air.

“I’m busy this week. Maybe we can sleep together next week”

Kyuhyun told his fiancée while slowly running his hands on her back. Joo-hyun smiles seductively.

“Baby, I’m going to tell you something and it’s really great news”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun happily. Kyuhyun smiles at her and holds her tummy.

“You’re already pregnant?”

Kyuhyun asks happily. Joo-hyun shook her head, making Kyuhyun’s smile vanished.

“No. Is that what you’re thinking?”

Joo-hyun asks. Kyuhyun nods as his answer. Joo-hyun smiles at him.

“That thing will happen soon”

“How soon?”

Kyuhyun asks. Joo-hyun shook her head. She just can’t tell Kyuhyun that she’s actually taking an oral contraceptive so she will not get pregnant every time that they will have . Of course she doesn’t want to get pregnant because she doesn’t love Kyuhyun that much. She just needs Kyuhyun’s wealth to save her father’s company.

“Well anyway…”

Joo-hyun smiles at her fiancé.

“Taeyeon already found a wedding planner for us. Isn’t it that great?”

Joo-hyun asks happily. Kyuhyun smiles and nods his head.

“When are we going to meet the wedding planner?”

Kyuhyun asks. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“I’ll go out with Taeyeon tomorrow. She will give me the wedding planner’s number and we’re going to talk about it first before we meet her”

Joo-hyun informs Kyuhyun who nods his head. Kyuhyun looks at his watch.

“We need to go now baby”

Kyuhyun told his fiancée. Joo hyun nods happily. She softly kisses Kyuhyun’s lips.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun smiles at her.

“I love you too”

Joo-hyun smiles brightly and kisses Kyuhyun’s lips for the last time before getting off of him. She gets her red clutch on top of the center table before happily leaving her condominium with Kyuhyun.

~~~

*SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA*

 

“WHERE IS DEULLIE?”

Sun Woo shouts angrily at Kibum who is busy playing on his PSP. He keeps on ignoring Sun Woo and Jonghyun who are asking him about Sandeul. It was already seven in the evening and Sandeul is not yet at their meeting place. Kibum told them that he left him alone. Sandeul looks for the clue alone because he’s too lazy to help and that what makes Sun Woo’s blood boil.

“I’M TALKING TO YOU!”

Sun Woo shouts again. Kibum turns off his PSP and puts it back inside his backpack.

“It’s your stupid best friend’s fault not mine”

“WHAT?”

Sun Woo shouts, feeling angry towards Kibum. Jonghyun was shock when Sun Woo grabs Kibum’s collar. Jonghyun quickly pulls Kibum away from Sun Woo.

“Relax guys, stop fighting”

Jonghyun told them. Sun Woo focuses his eyes on Kibum. He was staring at him angrily.

“If something bad happen to Deullie then I’m going to burn you alive!”

Sun Woo told Kibum while staring at him seriously. Kibum flashes a sarcastic smile and points his finger towards Sandeul who is running towards Sun Woo.

“Your ing gay best friend is finally here. Happy?”

Kibum told Sun Woo before walking away.

“Sorry about that”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo, apologizing in behalf of Kibum. Sun Woo just ignores him as he runs towards Sandeul.

“I found the clue, but I can’t found Cho Kibum”

Sandeul told Sun Woo worriedly.

“He’s not at the place where I left him. Baro, we need to look for him. Let’s go”

Sun Woo quickly hugs Sandeul.

“Baro, why?”

Sandeul asks. Sun Woo shook his head.

“I’m worried about you. I thought that you got lost and something bad happen to you”

“But I’m fine. We need to find Cho Kibum now because it’s already dark. I’m worried about him. What if he’s lost?”

Sandeul told Sun Woo who shook his head.

“You don’t need to worry because that boy is fine. He and Kim Jonghyun already return in their base camp”

Sun Woo informs Sandeul who stares at him.

“Sure?”

Sandeul asks. Sun Woo nods.

“It appears that he trick you awhile ago. He actually leaves you alone and return here in our meeting place all by his self, leaving you alone as you look for the clue”

Sun Woo informs Sandeul who suddenly frowns upon knowing that Kibum tricked him.

“He cheated”

“Yeah, but don’t worry Deullie. I’m going to teach that evil bossy brat a lesson. He will see it tomorrow”

Sun Woo told Sandeul who shook his head.

“Don’t fight with them Baro”

“I’m not. I’ll just teach him a lesson ok, so he will stop being a bully”

Sun Woo sighs in relief.

“It’s good that you’re here now. Let’s go and return in our base camp and cook our dinner”

“Ok”

Sandeul and Sun Woo smile at each other as they start walking while singing a happy song.

~~~

*CHO KIBUM AND KIM JONGHYUN’S ROOM*

 

“Key, are you still awake?”

Jonghyun speaks as he lay down on the upper bed. The bed is double deck. Kibum choose to stay at the lower bed because he’s too lazy to go up and down.

“What do you think about Sandeul-shi?”

Jonghyun asks. Kibum rolls his eyes.

“I don’t care about him. He’s a gay and too feminine ok”

“It’s not what I’m talking about. Are you feeling something?”

“What something?”

Kibum asks as he sits on the bed.

“Something…like…blood rushing through your veins and the feeling that he might be your twin brother”

“Are you insane?”

Kibum asks. He smirks.

“I can feel that my blood is rushing through my veins because I’m still alive. Why are you so stupid huh? Stop telling me that I have a twin brother. I told you that we’re not related. We just have the same surname and we don’t look exactly the same because he’s pretty and I’m gorgeous. I’m not a gay like him. As far as I know, I don’t have a twin brother. Appa never told me about that as well as Aunt Wookie”

"But what if you have a twin brother huh? It’s just that Kyu Appa is hiding it from you?”

“Why will he hide it from me?”

Kibum asks curiously while thinking about Sandeul. Jonghyun shook his head.

“I don’t know”

“You know what? Why don’t you just sleep now ok. I’ll turn off the lights now”

Kibum told his best friend. He doesn’t want to talk about Sandeul. Jonghyun nods.

“Good night Key”

“Good night”

Kibum turns off the lampshade. He carefully lay down on the bed and closes his eyes, but he can’t sleep…he can’t sleep because of thinking about Sandeul.

“What if he’s really my twin brother? But how come Appa didn’t even tell me about it?”

Kibum whispers. He shook his head.

“Stop thinking about that boy. You don’t have a twin brother. You’re just an only child ok. Go to sleep now Cho Kibum”

Kibum told his self as he tries his best to fall asleep and to take Sandeul away from his mind.

~~~

*CHO SANDEUL AND CHA SUN WOO’S ROOM*

 

Sun Woo is already sleeping peacefully while Sandeul is sitting by the window, staring at the sky. He was watching the moon. He can’t sleep because he misses his mother.

“I suddenly want to go home now. I’m worried about mom, but Uncle Jongwoon is there. I know that he will not leave mom and he will watch over her for me”

Sandeul sighs and stares at the picture that he was holding; it was the picture of his father.

“Dad, where are you right now? I hope you’re doing great and you’re safe. I’m already here in Sydney for my Summer Camp. You know? I met a boy who looks exactly like me. His name is Cho Kibum”

Sandeul told the picture of his father. He stares on the picture closer.

“You look like him. He has eyebrows just like yours and mine and he has a resemblance to mom. I’m confused now. As far as I know, I don’t have a twin brother and I’m just an only child”

Sandeul shook his head.

“Mom never told me anything about having a twin brother. Maybe it’s just a coincidence that we look exactly the same and we have the same surname, but…”

Sandeul takes a deep breath and stares on the window.

“I’m feeling something strange. It seems that I know him for a long time and it seems that we already seen each other before. I just don’t remember where and when. This is crazy”

“That’s why you need to sleep now and stop thinking about that evil bossy brat”

Sandeul jumps on his seat when he heard someone speaks. He looks at his best friend who is sitting on the bed, staring at him.

“Baro! You scared me!”

Sandeul told Sun Woo while holding his chest and pouting at him.

“Sorry, I just woke up and see you there. Why are you still awake?”

Sun Woo asks. Sandeul stands up and returns his father’s picture inside the drawer before sitting beside Sun Woo.

“I miss mom”

“She’s fine and Uncle Jongwoon is there to watch over her for you. No need to worry. You need to sleep now because we still need to wake up early tomorrow”

Sandeul nods.

“Baro…”

“Hmmm?”

“Can I sleep beside you?”

Sandeul asks while flashing his puppy eyes. Sun Woo smiles at him.

“I know that you’re going to ask for it”

Sun Woo lay down and taps the empty space beside him.

“Lay down now my honey Deullie and let’s sleep”

“Thank you”

Sandeul smiles and lay down beside Sun Woo who quickly hugs him.

“Hey, what if that evil bossy brat is really your twin brother? What are you going to do?”

Sun Woo asks before closing his eyes. Sandeul yawns and shook his head.

“Then I’ll be happy about it and maybe I’ll have the chance to know and see dad if that happens”

Sandeul told Sun Woo.

“Good night Baro”

“Good night my honey Deullie”

Sandeul smiles and slowly closes his eyes, but he just can’t sleep because of thinking about Kibum, wondering if they are really twins.