Chapter 10

Happy Together

Seoul, South Korea: Wednesday, 7:00AM

Sydney, Australia: Wednesday, 9:00AM

Rochester, New York: Tuesday, 5:00PM

 

*CHO KYUHYUN’S MANSION, SEOUL SOUTH KOREA*

 

Ryeowook suddenly frowns upon seeing Joo-hyun who just arrives at Kyuhyun’s mansion.

“What are you doing here?”

Ryeowook asks her cousin’s fiancée while frowning at her. Joo-hyun smiles at her.

“It’s too early in the morning for you to frown like that my dear cousin in law”

Joo-hyun told Ryeowook, teasing her.

“Cousin in law?”

Ryeowook asks. She raises an eyebrow. She smirks at Joo-hyun.

“Excuse me Ms. Seo Joo-hyun. Let me just remind you that you and Kyu oppa are not yet married, so please stop being delusional. You’re not yet my cousin in law, so stop acting as if you’re already Kyu oppa’s wife”

Ryewoook told Joo-hyun, feeling irritated. Joo-hyun flashes a y smile and walks towards Ryeowook.

“But that thing will soon to come, that’s why I need to act as Kyu’s wife now. Our wedding is getting near and we already have a wedding planner and we don’t need your help anymore because I know that you really don’t want to help because you don’t want me to be Kyu’s wife”

Joo-hyun told Ryeowook, staring at her seriously. Ryeowook smiles at her.

“It’s good that you know that I hate you for my cousin. Key also hates you for his father”

“So? The hell do I care. You and that jerk boy can’t stop the wedding. Kyu and I will marry each other and will live together happily and you and that jerk son of my fiancé can’t do anything about it”

Joo-hyun told Ryeowook.

“Is Kyu already awake now? We’re going to have breakfast together”

Joo-hyun told Ryeowook who laughs softly.

“So, that’s the reason why you’re here huh? I’m sorry . But Kyu oppa left early for work. He has a lot of things to do in the hospital. I feel sorry because he didn’t even inform you about it”

Ryeowook told Joo-hyun while flashing a teasing smile. Joo-hyun frowns at her.

“You’re lying. I know that Kyu is still sleeping”

“Go to his room and see for yourself. I feel sorry because he didn’t even tell you that he will be leaving early for work and he can’t join you in breakfast. If you want, you can join me in breakfast since I’m not yet eating anything. But too bad, I already lose my appetite because of seeing your y and really ugly face.”

Ryeowook told Joo-hyun. She shook her head and sighs sadly.

“Oh well, I guess I’m going to work today without my breakfast. I hope next time, you’re not going to appear here early in the morning, so I won’t lose my appetite and I can eat before I go to work”

Ryeowook told Joo-hyun who is already gritting her teeth because of anger.

“I’m going to work now. Bye Ms. Delusional Girl”

Ryeowook told Joo-hyun, teasing her. She flashes a bright smile to make Joo-hyun’s blood boil some more because Ryeowook really think that Joo-hyun is ugly, especially when she’s mad and whenever she’s frowning like a lioness. Ryeowook pat’s Joo-hyun’s cheek before going out of her cousin’s mansion happily.

“Aish! That will get it. I’m really going to slap her y face the next time we cross out paths again. Aish! She’s really irritating!”

Joo-hyun whispers angrily. She really hates Ryeowook and Kibum as much as they hate her.

“Ha! You’re calling me Ms. Delusional Girl huh? Let’s see who’s being delusional here. Was it me or you cousin of Kyu? I’m going to make sure that you’re going to eat your words soon because Kyu and I will get married no matter what happen. I need to be successful with my plan. The wedding must happen, no matter what it takes and I’m not going to allow anyone to stop it…not even that bastard jerk step son of mine”

Joo-hyun told herself. She flashes an evil smile and leaves her fiancé’s mansion.

~~~

*CROSSLANDS RESERVE, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA*

 

Sun Woo and Jonghyun are staring at Kibum and Sandeul who are happily hugging each other while smiling at them brightly. Sun Woo and Jonghyun decided to visit Kibum and Sandeul and bring breakfast for them. They were shock to see them super close to each other, happily eating their breakfast and they are more shock when the twins told them that they are actually twins. They explain everything to them, including their wonderful plan because they need their best friends to help them execute it, so it will be successful.

“Wait a second. Let me just clear everything here”

Sun Woo coughs softly as he stares at the twins, still can’t believe that they are really twins. He just can’t believe that his sweet Sandeul has a twin brother who is very bossy, snobbish and really a brat with a very sharp tongue.

“You guys are twins, right?”

Sun Woo asks.

“Are you not listening or you just don’t understand it huh? We already told you and Jonghyun-ah that I and Deullie are twins. We have the same mother and father and we confirm it yesterday night because I show Deullie the picture of my mom that Appa gave me when I was still a kid and he shows me the picture of his dad that umma gave him when he’s still a kid. What else do you want to know huh? And isn’t obvious that we have the same surname and we look exactly the same?”

Kibum asks Sun Woo, speaking in Korean. It’s good that Sun Woo understand some of it.

“Hey, I’m just making things clear here ok. I just can’t believe that my honey Deullie has a twin brother like you who is very snobbish and bossy”

Sun Woo told Kibum while frowning at him.

“Yah! Are you looking for a fight huh? Aish…seriously”

Kibum frowns at Sun Woo. Jonghyun claps his hands to break the tension between Kibum and Sun Woo so there won’t be chaos.

“Ok guys. Will you please chill down for awhile? We’re not going to finish anything here if both of you are going to fight. Are you guys not tired of bickering with each other? Maybe you can resume that tomorrow, just have a day off today”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo and Kibum who are still frowning at each other.

“Baro…”

Sandeul moves closer to his best friend. He stares at him with puppy eyes.

“Please stop throwing a fight with my brother. Just do it for me, ok?”

Sandeul told his best friend while working on his aegyo. Sun Woo stares at Sandeul who keeps on flashing his puppy eyes and who looks like a lost baby bunny. Sun Woo sighs.

“Ok”

Sun Woo told Sandeul. They smile at each other. Sun Woo happily ruffles Sandeul’s hair. Sandeul quickly pushes his best friend away from him.

“BARO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY HAIR!”

Sandeul told his best friend while frowning at him. Sun Woo laughs softly.

“Oh! Sorry about that”

Sun Woo told Sandeul before pulling him closer. Sun Woo smiles and hugs Sandeul like a teddy bear.

“So, what are we going to do now?”

Sun Woo asks while staring at Jonghyun and Kibum.

“As Deullie and I are…”

Sun Woo raises his hand to stop Kibum from talking.

“What is your problem huh? I’m not yet done talking”

Kibum told Sun Woo angrily. Sun Woo coughs softly.

“Well Mr. Bossy Brat, I just want to remind you that you’re speaking in Korean. Deullie and I can’t understand any of it. So, I hope you don’t mind…will you please speak in English?”

Sun Woo told Kibum who takes a deep breath, controlling his temper. He clears his throat before speaking again and that time, he’s already speaking in English.

“As I was saying awhile ago before Sun Woo-shi interrupted me….Deullie and I already discuss this yesterday night before we sleep and awhile ago before you guys arrive here”

Kibum flashes a smile.

“Deullie and I are planning to switch places. He will go in Seoul as me and I will go in New York as him”

Kibum told Sun Woo and Jonghyun as he and Sandeul flash a bright smile.

“WHAT?”

Sun Woo and Jonghyun shout in unison. Sun Woo in English while Jonghyun in Korean. Their eyes grow big as they stare at Sandeul and Kibum who are smiling brightly like kids. They look really excited about their plan.

“Ok. Did I hear it right? You guys are going to switch places. Key will be Sandeul-shi and Sandeul-shi will be Key”

Jonghyun asks again to make it clear. Kibum and Sandeul nod happily.

“You guys are not out of your mind when you decide about that matter, right?”

Jonghyun asks the twins. Kibum sighs.

“Yah! Are you against our plan?”

Kibum asks his best friend, frowning at him. Jonghyun shook his head.

“It’s not like that Key. But how are we going to do that? It will be very impossible you know”

Jonghyun told his best friend. Sun Woo nods his head, agreeing to Jonghyun.

“How was it impossible? Deullie and I look exactly the same. Appa will not know that Deullie is not me and of course umma will not know that Deullie is not him. It’s going to be impossible if you and Sun Woo-shi are not going to help us”

Kibum told them. Jonghyun and Sun Woo just stare at him.

“Look. Deullie and I just want to bring our parents back together. We both want to live in a complete family. I want to see my mother. I’ve been away from her for twelve years and Deullie wants to see our father because he’s been away from appa for twelve years. Please. We’re just asking for a simple favor. Just help us with our plan. We need to bring umma and appa together, so Deullie and I can also have a happy family just like yours and other teenagers out there”

Kibum told Sun Woo and Jonghyun, convincing them. Kibum looks at his best friend and holds his hands.

“Please Jonghyun-ah. You know that I’m longing to have a complete family and you know the pain that I’ve gone through because I grow up in a broken family and without knowing my mom. This is my chance now to see her and know her, so please help us. It’s not a crime if Deullie and I switch places”

Kibum explains his side even more to convince his best friend. Jonghyun looks at him.

“Ok. I am willing to help you and your twin brother”

Jonghyun told Kibum, making him smile. Jonghyun looks at Sun Woo who is staring at Kibum.

“How about you? Are you with us?”

Jonghyun asks Sun Woo.

“I’ll think about it”

Sun Woo told Jonghyun. Sandeul looks at Sun Woo sadly while Kibum frowns at him.

“What do you mean by you’re going to think about it? Why do you still need to think about it huh?”

“Well…if you and my honey Deullie will switch places then it only means that I need to deal with you as you stay in New York”

“So what?”

Kibum asks while frowning. Sun Woo sighs heavily.

“That’s the problem ok. I don’t want to deal with you Mr. Bossy Brat. We’re just going to fight all the time”

“Then don’t show your face in front of me. Problem solved”

“But if I will not visit you in mommy Minnie’s house then she mig—“

Sandeul quickly covers his best friend’s mouth with his hand to shut him up.

“Baro, please…just cooperate ok. Just do this for me. I really want to see my dad and know him. You know how much I long for my dad and how much I want to know him, so please Baro….please do this for me and beside, Key is a nice boy because he’s my brother. It’s just that your first meeting with him is not that good, that’s why you don’t like him. But I swear, he’s nice and sweet in his own way”

Sandeul explains to his best friend, trying to convince him. Sun Woo sighs and looks at Kibum.

“Tell me. How are you going to bring your parents back?”

Sun Woo asks as he focuses his attention upon Kibum. Jonghyun did the same. He looks at his best friend and waits for him to speak about the plan on bringing their parents back.

“Deullie and I plan to have a vacation in Tokyo Japan with our parents. Deullie will ask appa to go with him in Tokyo Disneyland and I’m going to tell umma that I want to have a vacation in Tokyo and then we’re going to meet each other at Tokyo Disneyland. In that way, umma and appa can meet again and if they meet again then appa won’t marry his anymore because he and umma will see each other again”

Kibum explains to Sun Woo and Jonghyun in English.

“Do you think you can stop your father’s wedding and bring back your parents together just like that?”

Sun Woo asks. Kibum nods sadly.

“Deullie and I are hoping. That’s the only thing that we can think. But of course we won’t be able to do that if you will not help us. Come on Sun Woo-shi. It’s just a little favor. Please help me and Deullie. Jonghyun already say yes, so please say yes as well”

Kibum told Sun Woo.

“Baro…please”

Sandeul told his best friend while staring at him with teary eyes. He and Kibum really want to bring their parents back together and they really want their family to be happy and complete again.

“So, Sun Woo-shi, are you with us?”

Kibum asks, hoping that he will say yes. Sun Woo thinks for the meantime as he stares at his best friend’s teary eyes. Of course he wants Sandeul to be happy.

“Are you going to be happy?”

Sun Woo asks his best friend. Sandeul nods his head. Sun Woo sighs.

“Ok. I’m on it”

Sun Woo told them. Sandeul hugs him tight.

“Thank you so much Baro. You really love me”

Sandeul told his best friend while smiling brightly.

“Of course I do because we’re best of friends. If you’re going to be happy then I will also be happy”

Sun Woo told Sandeul as he hugs him too.

“Ok”

Jonghyun claps his hands as he smiles at them.

“Before we do the switching thingy…”

Jonghyun looks at Sandeul and smiles at him.

“I think we need to cut your hair first Sandeul-shi”

Jonghyun told him, making his cute does eyes grow big.

“Why?”

Sandeul asks curiously.

“That’s because you’re going to be Key when you arrive in Seoul and Key’s hair is short and yours is a bit long. Kyu appa and Aunt Wookie might get suspicious because of your hairstyle. We need to cut it like Key’s hair”

Jonghyun explains. Sandeul nods his head.

“I will agree as long as Baro is not the one who will cut my hair”

Sandeul told Jonghyun who flashes a bright smile.

“Don’t worry. Leave it to me. I’m expert on that. I’ll be the one who will cut your hair”

“Are you sure about it?”

Sandeul asks nervously. Jonghyun nods his head happily.

“Don’t worry Deullie. Jonghyun-ah is expert on that matter. He used to cut their dogs hair”

Kibum told his twin brother while flashing a proud smile. Sandeul gulps nervously upon hearing it.

“Oh! Thanks a lot Key…but I’m not a dog”

Sandeul told Kibum.

“Just trust Jonghyun. He can do it. This is for our plan and beside, our Principals will not allow us to go out just to have a haircut. Just leave it to Jonghyun. It will be fine”

“Ok”

Sandeul told them while flashing a weak smile.

“Ok. Sun Woo-shi and I will go now in our respective base camp to get the things that we’re going to need. We will go back here soon and plan everything well”

Jonghyun told the twins as he stand up. Sun Woo nods his head, agreeing to Jonghyun. He too stands up.

“We will see you guys later. Give us thirty minutes and we will be back”

Sun Woo told them. Kibum and Sandeul nod at them. Jonghyun and Sun Woo bid good bye as they return to their respective base camp to get everything that they will need to help the twins in executing their plan on bringing back their parents together.

“Key…”

Kibum looks at his twin brother.

“Yes Deullie?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul looks at him.

“Do you think it will work?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum smiles at him and nods his head.

“Let’s hope for the better Deullie. We will bring umma and appa together again no matter what happen, ok?”

Sandeul nods his head. They smile at each other and hold each other’s hands, hoping that their plan will be successful and hoping that they can still bring their parents back together, so they will become a happy family again.

~~~

*NEW YORK TRADE HALL*

 

Sungmin was busy preparing his showroom for the upcoming wedding expo on Sunday when she heard her mobile phone ringing. She gets her pink Chanel handbag and gets his mobile phone inside. Sungmin smiles upon seeing the name of the caller.

“You miss me baby?”

Sungmin asks her best friend, teasing him.

“Whatever !”

Jongwoon told her.

“Shut up ”

Sungmin answers. They both laugh over the phone.

“So, why did you call my dear Captain Jongwoon? Is there anything that I can do for you?”

Sungmin asks as she moves one mannequin at the corner using her free hand.

“I just want to check on you and I miss you. Did I disturb you?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“Not really. I’m here in New York Trade Hall. I’ll stay here until eleven in the evening before I drive in Rochester. I’m preparing my showroom for the wedding expo this Sunday”

Sungmin informs her best friend, making him frown.

“Eleven in the evening? It’s a bit late you know. Why not stay there in New York instead of driving in Rochester at the middle of the night?”

Jongwoon asks with concern. Sungmin shook her head.

“I can’t stay in New York”

“Why?”

“I just had an argument with mom and dad the last time that I met them. I think it was yesterday”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon raises an eyebrow.

“And why are you throwing a fight with them?”

Jongwoon asks curiously though he already has an idea about the possible thing that causes the argument between Sungmin and her parents.

“You know what it is Jongwoonie. That thing is the only reason why I keep on having an argument with them”

“So, what I’m thinking is correct huh? They are still insisting that Deullie should be a Lee and not a Cho”

“Exactly!”

Sungmin sighs. She slowly sits on her heels to get some silk garments inside the big basket and hand it to her secretary as she starts working with the background with some of Sungmin’s assistants.

“What did you tell them?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin gets her cup of tea on top of the table and takes a sip before speaking.

“I told them that I’m not going to change Deullie’s surname into Lee. He deserves to be Cho. Dad is really mad at me. I just hate it whenever they are meddling in that kind of business. I know that they are mad at my ex-husband, but Deullie got nothing to do with it. I want him to remain Cho because he deserve to be a Cho just like Key and that’s the thing that they can’t understand because they hate my ex-husband”

Sungmin explains.

“If you want you can stay in our house there. Mommy and daddy are not home. Daddy is in Seoul while mommy is in Germany and you’re always welcome in our house. Just stay there instead of driving in Rochester in the middle of the night and for you to be able to take a rest properly as well”

Jongwoon suggested. Sungmin shook her head.

“I really want to Jongwoonie, but I just can’t. I need to go back in Rochester later. I still need to finish something in my office. It’s for Ms. Joo-hyun’s wedding”

“Seriously Minnie, you’re stressing yourself too much. I’m worried ok. Deullie will surely be sad if he finds out about it. You can just do it tomorrow. Just stay in the house and sleep there ok. Don’t be a hardheaded girl or else I won’t buy you chocolates”

“Are you threatening me?”

Sungmin asks while smiling. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Yes I do. Come on lost baby bunny. Just listen to me ok. I just want what is good for you. You can just resume working on that wedding plan for your client tomorrow. What is important is your safety and your health. Don’t kill me because of worrying too much. Stop being a hard headed girl just for today. Just do what I tell you to do ok, so I won’t worry that much”

“I’m not a kid anymore Jongwoonie”

“I know”

Jongwoon nods his head.

“But still…you need to take care of yourself for Deullie. Don’t make him worry too much about you”

“Fine…”

Sungmin nods her head.

“I let you win this time. I’m going to stay at the Kim mansion tonight. I’ll just go home tomorrow, so don’t forget my chocolates or else I’ll kill you on Friday when we see each other”

“No problem baby bunny. I’ll hang up now because I still need to have a meeting with my co-pilot and the flight stewardess who are with me in my flight. I’ll see you in Friday. Take care of yourself and don’t be a hard headed . Do you understand?”

“Yes Captain. You take care and I can’t fetch you on Friday because I’m busy. Just ask your driver to fetch you at the airport”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Copy. Don’t stress yourself too much. I love you ”

“Yeah right . I love you too. See you on Friday and don’t worry about me. I’m completely fine. I’ll hang up now. Bye”

Sungmin told her best friend happily before hanging up.

“Seriously, Jongwoonie is more like a father to me than a best friend. He never fails to check on me. I’m really lucky to have a best friend like him”

Sungmin whispers. She was about to return her mobile phone inside her handbag when it rings again, but this time it’s not Jongwoon…it’s Joo-hyun.

“Lee Sungmin speaking, how may I help you?”

Sungmin answers the call. Joo-hyun smiles upon hearing her wedding planner’s sweet voice.

“Well, good afternoon Minnie. This is Joo-hyun, remember?”

Joo-hyun asks. Sungmin nods happily.

“Yes I do. What can I do for you Joo-hyun? Did you already talk to your fiancé about the plan of your wedding?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“Not yet because he’s already in his work when I went in his house. I just call to ask if I can call you later and discuss that matter with you. You see. My fiancé and I will meet each other later because we’re going to have lunch together later. But the problem is the time difference of my country to your country. I don’t want to disturb you later because it’s already late in there”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin.

“It’s ok. I can wait for your call because I’m going to go home late today since I’m preparing my showroom for the wedding expo this coming Sunday”

Sungmin told Joo-hyun, making her giggles happily.

“Oh! Can I attend that wedding expo?”

Joo-hyun asks excitedly. Sungmin nods her head happily.

“Of course you can. It will be held at New York Trade Hall. It will start at ten in the morning until ten in the evening. If you want, you and your fiancé can fly here in New York and attend the wedding expo together, so you can have a lot of ideas for your wedding and we can also meet and discuss the wedding properly”

Sungmin suggested. Joo-hyun nods happily.

“That was a perfect idea Minnie. I’ll talk about it with Kyu later. I’ll just give you a call ok?”

“O…ok…no…problem”

Sungmin stutters because she was thinking if she heard the name of Joo-hyun’s fiancé right or she’s just hallucinating.

“Thanks a lot Minnie. Talk to you later. Bye”

Joo-hyun hangs up. Sungmin stares at her mobile phone.

“Did I just hear it right? The name of her fiancé is Kyu? Kyu as in Cho Kyuhyun or Kyu as in other Kyu?”

Sungmin asks herself curiously. She shakes her head.

“Oh well! What am I thinking?”

Sungmin holds her forehead.

“Maybe I just misheard it and if her fiancé’s name is really Kyu, so what? There are a lot of Kyu in the world. It doesn’t mean that it’s my ex-husband. Ok. Maybe it’s the effect of not eating breakfast and lunch. I think I need to have a break first”

Sungmin told herself. She holds her tummy and rubs it gently.

“I’m hungry now. I need to eat, so I will stop hallucinating and thinking weird things. Seriously, why did I remember my ex-husband all of a sudden? Is he also thinking about me?”

Sungmin shook her head sadly.

“Good luck on dreaming Lee Sungmin. Of course he’s not thinking about you. Just go now and eat your lunch, so you can think properly and you can focus much on your work”

Sungmin told herself. She nods her head and returns her mobile phone back inside her pink Chanel handbag. She holds it and tell her secretary and her other staffs that she’s just going out for awhile to breathe some fresh air and to have her lunch.

~~~

Seoul, South Korea: Wednesday, 12:00PM

Sydney, Australia: Wednesday, 2:00PM

Rochester, New York: Tuesday, 10:00PM

 

Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun are having a peaceful lunch at Genji.

“Baby…”

Joo-hyun calls her fiancé’s attention. Kyuhyun stares at her while chewing his food carefully.

“Guess what”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun while smiling brightly at him. Kyuhyun finish the food that was inside his mouth. He drinks his wine before speaking.

“What?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“Well…”

Joo-hyun clears before continuing.

“I call our wedding planner awhile ago”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun who nods his head, gesturing his fiancée to continue talking because he’s listening. Joo-hyun stares at Kyuhyun happily. He’s eating his lunch while listening to her.

“She informs me that there will be a wedding expo in New York City this coming Sunday. I was thinking if we attend that wedding expo, so we can gather a lot of ideas for our wedding. That wedding expo will surely help us a lot and we can also meet her in person and talk about our plan for our wedding. So, what do you think? Let’s fly in New York and attend that wedding expo?”

Joo-hyun informs her fiancé happily. Kyuhyun wipes his lips with his table napkin. He shook his head, making Joo-hyun frown.

“Why not? It’s a brilliant idea baby and we can meet our wedding planner. I’m really eager to meet her and discuss about our wedding with her. It will be lovely for sure. Come on baby. Let’s fly in New York, please”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, trying to act cute. Kyuhyun shook his head for the second time.

“Key will arrive on Sunday. Nobody will fetch him”

Kyuhyun told his fiancee.

“Wookie can do that”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, feeling a bit irritated because she needs to compete with Kibum for Kyuhyun's time and attention. But of course she doesn't show it to Kyuhyun. She must act nice, so Kyuhyun won't know that she hates his son.

“She has work until Monday and I can’t leave my son alone”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun who forces herself to smile. Of course she needs to act that it’s ok with her though she really wants to grill Kibum alive on that moment because he’s always the hinder to her plan.

“Ok. I understand. Of course we can’t leave Key alone”

Joo-hyun told her fiancé while faking a smile. She needs to act that she likes Kibum, so she can execute her plan really well because she’ll be death as well as her plan if Kyuhyun finds out that she hates Kibum so much and she really wants him to vanish in their lives and if that happens, Kyuhyun might also find out about her plan and that she only loves his money and not him.

“Maybe we can just set a date to meet our wedding planner. I’ll check first my schedules. I have a lot of research to do and surgery to perform. I’ll just inform you about that”

“Ok. By the way baby, our wedding planner is asking if you have some idea about the wedding, so she can finalize the entire plan. Do you have any idea or let’s just leave it to her imaginative mind?”

Joo-hyun asks. Kyuhyun thinks for the meantime.

“How about a beach wedding? Beach wedding in Emerald Beach at Okinawa Japan. What do you think?”

Kyuhyun asks because the first thing that comes in his mind is his ex-wife when Joo-hyun ask him about his idea for their wedding.

“Beach wedding? Isn’t tiring?”

Joo-hyun asks. She doesn’t want to have a beach wedding because she wants a very extravagant wedding and for her beach wedding is too plain.

“Why not a garden wedding?”

Joo-hyun suggested.

“Beach wedding is better or maybe you can ask the wedding planner to combine beach and garden wedding”

“Is that even possible?”

Joo-hyun asks. Kyuhyun just shook his head as answer.

“Fine”

Joo-hyun sighs.

“Let’s just have a beach wedding”

Joo-hyun agrees to her fiancé. She doesn’t want to argue because what is important is she becomes Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun as soon as possible be it a beach wedding, garden wedding or whatever wedding it is.

“Have you already thought of a date for our wedding?”

Joo-hyun asks happily. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Next month…September 19. Is that ok with you baby?”

Kyuhyun asks. Joo-hyun nods happily.

“No problem. Any date will do as long as the wedding will happen. I really want to marry you baby because I really do love you”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, working on her drama.

“By the way…”

Joo-hyun gets a pen in her handbag. She gets Kyuhyun’s notebook on top of the table. Joo-hyun opens it and writes down the number of their wedding planner inside her fiancé’s notebook.

“If you have time, give our wedding planner a call and discuss our wedding with her. She also needs your opinion and some suggestions. It’s not bad if you’re going to talk to her and discuss all your ideas with her for our wedding”

“Baby, you know that I’m busy”

“But still…spend some time to talk to her. It’s for our wedding ok. It’s not just me…it’s about us, so you also need to cooperate no matter how busy you are. But don’t worry Kyu. I’ll call her later to inform about what you told me today, but you still need to talk to her and give your opinion, so she can already show us the final plan for our wedding when we already meet her in New York”

Joo-hyun explains.

“Let’s just meet her in Japan, so she can already see the venue of our wedding. I’m just making it easy for her and for all of us. We need to hurry in planning the wedding because it will be next month”

“No problem baby. Let’s do whatever you say because I know that you have a better plan for our wedding. I’ll just ask Minnie later if she knows any wedding designer who can design my wedding dress since your cousin is too busy with her work that she doesn’t have time to talk to Ms. Kim Kibum to be my wedding dress designer. It’s ok. Let’s not disturb her anymore. She needs to focus in her career”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, but deep inside, she really wants to shave Ryeowook’s head and bury her alive with Kibum for always being the burden on her plans.

“One more thing Kyu”

“Yes baby?”

“When are you going to tell Key about our wedding next month?”

Joo-hyun asks. Well, Kibum knows that his father is planning to marry his fiancée who happens to be Joo-hyun, but he doesn’t know when is the exact date of their wedding because Kyuhyun haven’t tell him anything yet about the whole plan for the wedding since Kyuhyun is still thinking if he’s really sure on marrying Joo-hyun. Well, he loves her, but his love for his ex-wife is still stronger than his love for his current fiancée. He doesn’t understand why he suddenly becomes confused about marrying Joo-hyun. He keeps on thinking about his ex-wife and he can’t understand why. He can’t understand why Sungmin keeps on bothering his mind and why does he needs to think about her all the time.

“I’ll talk to him when he arrives on Sunday”

“Ok. Umma and appa want to have dinner with us on Sunday. Maybe you can bring Key, so he can become closer to his soon to be grandparents”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun while flashing a fake smile. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Ok. No problem baby”

“Don’t forget to call our wedding planner when you have time”

“Arasso. What is her name?”

Kyuhyun asks. Joo-hyun was about to answer when Kyuhyun’s mobile phone rings.

“Sorry baby, but I need to answer this call. It’s important. Please excuse me for awhile”

“Ok. Take your time”

Kyuhyun smiles at his fiancée. He stands up and went out of the restaurant to answer the important call, leaving his fiancée alone.

“Oh well, I’m really going to be Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun soon. I’m sure that umma and appa will be very happy once they find out about the date of the wedding. Ha! You’re such a great actress Joo-hyun. He really thinks that you love him and his son, but what he doesn’t know is you only love his money and not him. Poor Doctor Cho. I really pity him because he’s too stupid to fall in my trap. All his wealth will all be mine since I’m going to be his wife soon”

Joo-hyun told herself while flashing an evil smile because she can already feel her success and she’s really confident about it…but what she doesn’t know is Kyuhyun already made a last will and testament that all his wealth will go to his ex-wife, Lee Sungmin.

~~~

*CROSSLANDS RESERVE, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA*

 

“Tada! So, what can you say huh? His hair looks exactly the same as Key, right?”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo and Kibum proudly, showing Sandeul to them after spending a lot of hours on giving him a haircut. Sun Woo and Kibum nod happily because Sandeul’s new hair looks exactly like Kibum’s hair.

“PERFECT!”

Sun Woo and Kibum shout in unison. Jonghyun holds Sandeul’s hand as they join Sun Woo and Kibum who are sitting happily on the blanket.

“So, what are we going to do next?”

Sandeul asks curiously.

“Jonghyun-shi and I have suggestion”

Sun Woo speaks. Jonghyun nods his head happily.

“We actually talk about it awhile ago. If you guys will switch places, Cho Kibum should know the people who are staying with my honey Deullie in New York and at the same time my honey Deullie should also know the people who are staying with Cho Kibum in Seoul. I guess both of you should start discussing it right now, so you guys can memorize their details. Remember, you can’t act suspiciously or else they will find out just before you execute your plan in bringing your parents back”

Sun Woo told the twins, explaining it to them very carefully.

“You’ve got a point”

Kibum told Sun Woo as he stands up.

“I’ll just get something in my backpack and I’ll show it to Deullie”

Kibum told them before going inside their tent. Sun Woo looks at his best friend.

“Why don’t you get your photo album? It will help both of you”

Sun Woo told his best friend. It’s good that Sandeul loves bringing stuff like that. Sandeul nods his head and stand up. He went inside their tent to get his small photo album and his notebook and pencil inside his backpack. He returns outside with Kibum who is holding a small box and a pen and notebook.

“Who will go first?”

Kibum asks his twin brother. Sandeul smiles at him.

“I’ll go first”

Sandeul told Kibum who nods happily. He places his small photo album on the blanket and opens it. They all stare on the pictures inside as Sandeul happily scans it.

“This is our mom”

Sandeul shows them the picture of Sungmin who is smiling brightly while inside her office.

“I told you yesterday that she’s a wedding planner, but she’s also a wedding dress designer. When I was seven, she enters school again to study wedding designing and more about fashion and arts. She owns a wedding company and the name of that company is Fairytales Do Comes True”

Kibum nods his head as he starts writing the information about their mother in his notebook.

“Her birthday is January 1”

“That’s New Year”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sandeul nods happily.

“We’re going to celebrate New Year on the evening and then mom’s birthday on the morning”

Sandeul informs his twin brother happily before continuing.

“She’s already thirty three years old, but she doesn’t look like thirty three because she really looks young and really beautiful. She’s an only child”

Kibum keeps nodding his head while writing in his notebook.

“And you must beware of Mr. Shim Changmin”

Kibum looks at his twin brother curiously.

“And who the hell is him?”

Kibum asks curiously.

“She’s mom’s admirer. Don’t ever let that man go near mom”

“Arasso. I’ll be the one who will handle him, so don’t worry about it. I’ll guard umma against him”

Kibum told Sandeul while flashing an evil smile. Sandeul shows another picture to his twin brother. Kibum stares on it. It was a picture of a handsome man, wearing a pilot uniform. He was standing beside an airplane.

“This is uncle Jongwoon. His name is Kim Jongwoon. They call him Captain Kim. He’s a very good pilot and he’s mom’s best friend”

Kibum’s eyes widened upon hearing the word ‘pilot’ because he suddenly remembers Ryeowook.

“Oh! If he’s a pilot then maybe we can set him up in a blind date with Aunt Wookie”

“Aunt Wookie?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Kibum nods happily.

“Aunt Wookie is dad’s cousin. She’s a flight stewardess. They can be a perfect couple…a pilot and a flight stewardess…perfect combination”

“I agree. Uncle Jongwoon is still single. He’s thirty six years old”

“Not bad at all Deullie because Aunt Wookie is just thirty two years old and still single. I don’t know why. I’m telling you. She’ll be perfect with Uncle Jongwoon because she’s very beautiful like umma”

Sandeul and Kibum smile at each other and give each other a high five because they finally found a perfect girlfriend for Jongwoon and a perfect boyfriend for Ryeowook. Sandeul giggles happily before speaking again.

“Uncle Jongwoon is an only child as well. He and mom grow up together. He has a house in Incheon. He lives in New York City with his parents, but he bought a condominium in Rochester when mom decided to transfer there. He did that so he can watch over mom and I. He becomes a father to me and he’s really nice and rich…super rich. If you want something, you can always ask him to buy it for you. He always spoils me you know”

Sandeul told Kibum who nods happily while writing in his notebook.

“He study college in Melbourne and they own a big aviation company and that’s Kim Aviation. They also own South Korea Airlines. He and mom are really close and other people think that they are a couple, but don’t believe them because they are just best of friends and they are really sweet with each other. Uncle Jongwoon always take care of mom and he always protect her and of course me. He really loves us that much”

“Ok”

“Next…our grandmother’s name is Jung Sooyeon. She’s a lawyer and our grandfather’s name is Lee Changsun, a Civil Engineer. They are the best friends of Uncle Jongwoon’s parents. I treat Uncle Jongwoon’s parents as my grandparents as well. They are grandma Teukie and grandpa Kangin. Mom and Uncle Jongwoon’s family are really close to each other”

Sandeul happily told his twin brother.

“I’m done now. I think those are some of the basic information that you should know as you stay in New York”

“Ok. It’s my turn now”

Kibum puts down his pen and notebook on the ground. He opens the small box and looks for Kyuhyun’s picture. He smiles brightly when he found one. He shows it to his twin brother.

“Wow! Dad is really gorgeous in black suit”

Sandeul told Kibum who nods proudly.

“He’s going to attend a conference for doctors at that time. He’s really gorgeous in person. As I told you yesterday, our father is a doctor. He’s the head of Internal Medicine Department and Neurosurgery Department in Seoul National Medical Center. He’s also a Director there as well in Incheon International Hospital. He’s a very busy man because he always needs to deal with a lot of patients”

Kibum informs his twin brother. Sandeul nods while writing in his notebook. Kibum puts back the picture of Kyuhyun inside his small box and look for Ryeowook’s picture. He smiles brightly upon seeing it. He shows it happily to his twin brother.

“This is Aunt Ryeowook. Her name is Kim Ryeowook. She’s living with appa in his house though she has a condo in Seoul. Appa needs her in the house to watch over me. I’m closer with Aunt Wookie than appa because appa is always busy. She’s a flight stewardess in Seoul Airways”

Kibum told Sandeul who stares at Ryeowook’s picture happily.

“She’s beautiful. I wonder why she’s still single until now”

“I’m also wondering about that. So, we have two plans now. First, is to bring our parents back together and second, to set Aunt Wookie and Uncle Jongwoon in a blind date. Is everything clear?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul nods happily and gives his twin brother thumbs up.

“Our grandparents live in Melbourne. Harabuji is a CEO and halmuni is a Marketing Director, but she’s no longer working. She’s just staying at home and taking care of harabuji. That’s all that you need to know while you stay in Seoul and becomes me”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sandeul looks at him.

“What?”

“You don’t have a picture of dad’s new girl? I need to see her, so I know how she looks like”

Sandeul told Kibum who shook his head.

“I don’t have one. She looks like a . If you see a girl who always cling with appa and who looks evil and really then it’s already her. She’s Seo Joo-hyun. Don’t ever let appa marries her. You and Aunt Wookie should do everything to stop that wedding and don’t ever let her go near appa. Do you understand?”

Kibum asks, feeling angry becaue of Joo-hyun. Sandeul nods.

“If you need anything or any help, my best friend will always help you, right Jonghyun-ah?”

Kibum asks his best friend. Jonghyun nods happily.

“Of course”

Jonghyun looks at Sandeul while smiling.

“Don’t hesitate to ask help form me if you need it. I am always willing to help you. I’ll take care of you while you stay in Seoul”

“Thanks a lot Kim Jonghyun”

“And one more thing…”

Jonghyun smiles.

“You need to learn to call me Jonghyun. No need to be formal because you’re Key’s best friend, so you’re my friend now. Just call me Jonghyun, arasso?”

Jonghyun told Sandeul who nods while smiling at him.

“Then call me Deullie”

“No problem”

Sandeul and Jonghyun smile together.

“And as for you Key and Baro…”

Sandeul looks at Kibum and Sun Woo are staring at each other.

“I get it. I’ll call him Baro because that’s the way you call him. You need to take care of me while I stay in New York”

“Why will I do that? I’m not a babysitter ok”

Sun Woo told Kibum while raising an eyebrow. Jonghyun quickly covers his best friend’s mouth before he can talk and start ranting.

“I think you guys should learn how to get well along with each other, so this whole thing will work”

Jonghyun told his best friend and Sun Woo who are staring at each other seriously.

“Baro…”

Sandeul looks at his best friend. Sun Woo sighs.

“Ok. I get it”

Sun Woo takes a deep breath.

“No problem. I’ll take care of your twin brother while he stays in New York. I’m going to try my very best to control my temper when he starts acting like a bossy brat. I’ll do it for you”

Sun Woo told Sandeul while staring at Kibum.

“So, it only means that everything is ok now between you and Key?”

Jonghyun asks. Sun Woo looks at Sandeul who is staring at him with puppy eyes and then he looks at Kibum who is still staring at him seriously. Sun Woo smiles at Kibum.

“Ok. I’ll take care of you while you stay in New York and act as Deullie. We can be friends as well, if you want”

Sun Woo told Kibum who quickly removes Jonghyun’s hands away from his mouth. He takes a deep breath and flashes a smile.

“Now I know that even a bossy brat like you knows how to smile”

“Of course because I’m still human. Don’t forget that”

Sun Woo nods and smiles at Kibum who also smiles at him.

“Ok”

Jonghyun claps his hands happily.

“If everything is ok then I think we should cook our lunch now and think for our strategy tomorrow, so we can already solve the puzzle in order for us to be the number one team. We only have two more days left for us to be able to solve the puzzle and know the theme of this Summer Camp. Maybe we can discuss about it after eating our lunch. Seriously…”

Jonghyun starts rubbing his tummy.

“I’m already hungry”

“ME TOO!!!”

Sandeul, Kibum and Sun Woo shout in unison.

“That’s why we need to cook our lunch now”

“No problem”

Sun Woo stands up.

“Jonghyun and I will go get some woods for us to make a fire. Twins, please prepare the food that we’re going to cook”

Sun Woo told the twins who nods their heads happily. Jonghyun stand up and follows Sun Woo as they start gathering some woods in order for them to make a fire and cook their lunch while Kibum and Sandeul start preparing the food that they are going to cook and the things that they will need in order to cook their lunch.

~~~

Sungmin was sitting on a chair inside her showroom. She’s all alone because her secretary and her staffs and other assistants already go home. She’s drinking a cup of coffee while writing something in her pink notebook.

“Seriously, this is my fourth cup of coffee for this day. I really need to drink a lot of it for me to be able to think properly and to stay awake because I still have a lot of things to do and to finish”

Sungmin told herself before taking a sip on her black coffee. She puts down her cup of coffee on top of the table when she heard her mobile phone ringing. She wipes her lips with a tissue and gets her mobile phone on top of the table and quickly answers the call.

“Good evening, Lee Sungmin speaking. How may I help you?”

Sungmin answers the call happily. Joo-hyun smiles upon hearing her sweet voice.

“Good evening Minnie. It’s Joo-hyun. Sorry for calling you so late. I know that it’s already late there. Did I disturb you?”

Joo-hyun asks nicely. Sungmin shook her head.

“Not really. Actually, I’m waiting for your call while writing some wedding plans in my notebook. So, what did your fiancé told you about the wedding expo on Sunday? Are you guys flying here in New York?”

Sungmin asks while smiling. Joo-hyun shook her head sadly.

“I really want to attend that wedding expo, but my fiancé is not available. He’s busy and his son will arrive on Sunday. Nobody will fetch his son, that’s why we can’t fly in New York and meet you and attend the wedding expo”

Joo-hyun informs Sungmin sadly.

“It’s ok. We can meet when you guys are no longer busy. Just let me now when”

“Ok. No problem. We already talk about the date of our wedding”

“When is the wedding?”

Sungmin asks happily, feeling excited for her client.

“It will be next month, September 19”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin who quickly scans her schedules in her ipad. She smiles brightly because she doesn’t have a lot of schedules, especially on that day.

“It’s good that I don’t have a lot of schedules and I’m free on that day. I can focus much on the plan of your wedding”

“That’s really great!”

Joo-hyun giggles happily.

“I already ask my fiancé about his ideas for our wedding. He told me that he wants to have a beach wedding”

“Ok. What else?”

Sungmin asks as she starts writing the details in her pink notebook.

“He wants us to get married at the Emerald Beach in Okinawa Japan. I don’t know why he wants to have a beach wedding all of a sudden. I want to have a garden wedding, but it’s ok if he wants to have a beach wedding”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin who suddenly feels sad because she remembers her marriage to Kyuhyun because the venue of Joo-hyun’s wedding to her fiancé is exactly the same as the venue of her and Kyuhyun’s wedding.

“Is there anything else that he told you?”

Sungmin asks for more details. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“So far that’s the only ideas that he gave me. I gave your number to him. I told him to call you if you have time, so he can discuss with you more of his ideas for the wedding. Just wait for his call ok. I just don’t know when he will call you. It depends on his schedule if he’s no longer busy”

“No problem”

“By the way…”

Joo-hyun clears before speaking.

“Do you know a wedding dress designer? I still don’ have one”

“I am also a wedding dress designer”

Sungmin informs Joo-hyun who jumps happily.

“PERFECT! I REALLY LOVE YOU MINNIE!!!”

Joo-hyun shouts happily.

“Is it ok if you become my wedding dress designer?”

Joo-hyun asks excitedly. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

“No problem Joo-hyun. Let me ask. What is your dream wedding dress?”

“Well…”

Joo-hyun thinks for the meantime.

“I want to look like a Princess…if you know what I mean”

“Princess…Cinderella?”

Sungmin asks. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“More beautiful than Cinderella or any other Disney Princess. I want my wedding dress to be color red, so it will seductive. You see. I’m going to be a Princess when I finally got married to my fiancé”

“Oh! Your fiancé is a Prince?”

Sungmin asks because she was thinking that Joo-hyun’s fiancé is part of a Royal Family or maybe a Crown Prince or something. Joo-hyun shook her head while smiling like a .

“Oh no! He’s not a Prince or what…well…he’s damn rich, that’s why”

“Ah…I understand”

Sungmin told Joo-hyun while flashing a weak smile.

“Ok. I’ll sketch five designs for your wedding dress and I will finalize the ideas for your wedding and I’ll just add up your fiancé’s idea when he finally calls me. May I ask for your email address?”

“It’s [email protected]

Sungmin writes it down in her notebook while nodding her head.

“Ok. I’ll just send the drafts for your wedding in your email by Monday. Is that ok?”

“No problem. I’ll tell Kyu to call you before Monday, so you won’t have a hard time changing the ideas. How about the designs for my wedding dress?”

Joo-hyun asks, but Sungmin didn’t answer because she’s thinking if she’s just hallucinating because it’s already late at night in New York or she really hears the name ‘Kyu’

“Excuse me? Minnie…are you still there?”

Joo-hyun asks when Sungmin didn’t answer.

“Minnie, am I still talking to you?”

Joo-hyun asks again.

“Oh! Sorry about that. I’m just thinking something…really sorry…well, about the designs…”

Sungmin takes a deep breath.

“I’ll also send it in your email on Monday. Just give me a call when you and your fiancé finally review everything and inform me about the date of our meeting. I really need to meet both of you soon since the wedding will be next month, September 19. We need to finish everything and talk about the wedding rehearsals as well”

Sungmin told Joo-hyun who keeps on nodding her head happily.

“No problem Minnie. I’ll tell it to Kyu. Thanks a lot. Call again if I have some concerns about the wedding”

“Ok. No problem. Thank you”

Sungmin hangs up. She gets her cup of coffee on top of the table and drinks it up.

“Oh my goodness!”

Sungmin holds her forehead.

“Why am I thinking of my ex-husband again? So what if the name of her fiancé is Kyu? It doesn’t mean that he’s really Cho Kyuhyun, my ex-husband…but…”

Sungmin puts down the cup on top of the table. She holds her chest, feeling her heart beating fast and she can’t understand why.

“Why do I feel like this? Maybe because I already drink four cups of coffee this day”

Sungmin sighs.

“So what if Joo-hyun and that Kyu wants to get married at Emerald Beach in Okinawa Japan? There are a lot of couple who wants to get married there because the place is really beautiful, amazing and of course too perfect for a beach wedding”

Sungmin told herself while nodding her head happily.

“But I guess Joo-hyun is a money lover…well…I know that it’s not good to judge someone, but she sounds so excited when she told me that her fiancé is rich. I wonder if she will marry him because of love or because of his money”

Sungmin told herself as she sighs.

“Never mind. Why am I meddling on her business? If she wants to marry her fiancé because of money then it’s her choice not mine”

Sungmin sighs again. She opens her handbag that was on top of the chair beside her. Sungmin gets her pink leather wallet. She opens it and stares at the picture inside; it was Kyuhyun.

“Are you cursing me or what? I don’t understand why I keep on thinking about you, especially whenever I heard Joo-hyun’s fiance’s name. There are a lot of Kyu in the world, right? Your name is Cho Kyuhyun and not Kyu. Please don’t bother me Kyu…not this time because I still have a lot of things to do and to finish. Please leave my mind now ok. I can’t concentrate because of thinking about you and I just don’t understand why I’m still thinking about you”

Sungmin told her ex-husband’s picture. She quickly closes her wallet and throws it inside her handbag before closing it.

“Ok. Lee Sungmin. Focus…you need to focus now and do your work”

Sungmin told herself. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes to meditate and forget about Kyuhyun, but she fails.

“Ahhhhh!”

Sungmin opens her eyes and frowns.

“Why can’t I take him off of my mind? Seriously…”

Sungmin sighs heavily.

“I think I need to have another coffee”

Sungmin told herself and nods her head. She fixes her things and stands up. Sungmin throws the empty cup of coffee in the trash bin. She carries all her things and her handbag and leaves the New York Trade Hall. She opens the door of her car and puts her things on the front seat. She closes the door before running towards the driver’s seat. Sungmin opens the door and went inside. She buckles her seatbelt and starts the engine of her car.

“Ok. I just need to drink another cup of coffee to clear my mind and forget him. I need to focus and concentrate for me to be able to think properly and do whatever I need to do. Lee Sungmin, you can do it. Stop thinking about your ex-husband because he’s not thinking about you. Get that?”

Sungmin reprimand herself. She sighs sadly.

“Is Kyu really not thinking about me?”

Sungmin asks. She shook her head.

“Stop thinking about him and concentrate in your work”

Sungmin nods her head. She takes a deep breath and turns on the radio to listen to some jazz music to help her clear her mind. Sungmin takes a deep breath again and drives her car away to go at a café to drink coffee while doing her work.

~~~

Seoul, South Korea: Thursday, 12:00AM

Sydney, Australia: Thursday, 2:00AM

Rochester, New York: Wednesday, 10:00AM

 

*INCHEON INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL*

 

Kyuhyun was sitting inside his clinic. He just finishes attending a meeting and he’s currently working on his research. He stops reading the thick book about brain behavior. He slowly closes his eyes to take a rest and he starts rubbing his temple. He’s already tired, but he still need to stay up and finish his research. He quickly opens his eyes when he remembers something. Kyuhyun gets his notebook on top of his desk and scans it. He looks at the number of the wedding planner that his fiancée gave him earlier.

“Can I just call her for awhile?”

Kyuhyun asks his self. He stares at his watch to check the time in New York.

“It’s ten in the morning there. Maybe she wouldn’t mind if I give her a call and beside, it’s for my wedding and she’s the wedding planner so I have the right to call her and tell her my concerns about the wedding and I also have the right to discuss my wedding with her”

Kyuhyun told his self. He nods his head and gets his mobile phone inside his pocket. He dials the number of the wedding planner….it was ringing. Kyuhyun waits for the wedding planner to answer the call.

“Good morning, Le—“

Kyuhyun quickly hangs up upon hearing the wedding planner’s voice. His eyes are wide open.

“Aigoo! Her voice…that voice…it’s familiar”

Kyuhyun told his self, feeling something that he can’t even explain. Kyuhyun stares at his mobile phone when he heard it ringing; the wedding planner is calling him. Kyuhyun rejects the call and turns off his mobile phone to avoid the wedding planner. He doesn’t understand why he did that and why he suddenly becomes afraid all of a sudden.

“Her voice is really familiar…Minnie? I mean…Minnie? As in Lee Sungmin…my ex-wife?”

Kyuhyun asks his self.

“She sounds like Minnie. Aigoo!”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath to calm his self.

“What am I thinking? Of course there a lot of wedding planner in the world and beside…she sounds like Minnie, but it doesn’t mean that she’s really my ex-wife. Maybe they just have the same voice”

Kyuhyun told his self. He holds his chest, feeling his heart beating fast.

“But why am I feeling like this? I don’t even understand what is this feeling? Why am I nervous and excited and sad and….”

Kyuhyun stops talking and hits his head.

“Shut up Cho Kyuhyun! That’s what you get for always thinking about her”

Kyuhyun told his self while nodding his head slowly. It’s true that he keeps on thinking about Sungmin as his wedding to Joo-hyun is approaching. He doesn’t know why he wants to marry Joo-hyun. He doesn’t know if he really wants to push the wedding or just break up with Joo-hyun.

“Why am I feeling confused all of a sudden? Aish! I love Joo-hyun ok…I love her…I really do…but…I love Minnie more than her and I want to be with her again…I mean…I love Minnie…but…”

Kyuhyun ruffles his hair irritatingly, feeling really confused.

“Aish!!!”

Kyuhyun opens his mobile phone, hoping that the wedding planner will not call again. He can’t understand why he suddenly becomes afraid of the wedding planner…it is as if she’s a ghost or a monster that will eat him alive. Kyuhyun stares at his wallpaper; it was the picture of his beautiful and really lovely ex-wife.

“Tell me baby. Are you mad at me because I’m going to marry other girl soon?”

Kyuhyun asks the picture.

“You don’t want me to get married? Tell me. I will call off the wedding if that’s what you want, just don’t torture me like this. You see. I can’t even take you out of my mind. There are times wherein whenever I’m looking at Joo-hyun, all I can see is you and I don’t know why. I just can’t understand why. So please tell me why. Tell me what you want”

Kyuhyun told the picture, but all he gets is a total silence. Kyuhyun sighs.

“Pabo Cho Kyuhyun! Of course you’re talking to a picture, so don’t expect for an answer. Aish! Damn it!”

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin’s picture sadly.

“Baby, I was wondering if you’re thinking about me…just wondering and of course hoping that you’re also thinking about me just like how I think about you every day. But I think it’s very impossible. Of course you will never think about me…the man who hurt you and separate you from Key”

Kyuhyun’s eyes starts getting teary as he remembers that painful night…the night wherein he throws Sungmin and Sandeul out of his house and separating them with Kibum and him.

“It’s my ing fault and I’m already regretting it. I really do regret it. I’m such a jerk you know…of course you know”

Kyuhyun sighs sadly and turns off his mobile phone.

“Ok…I need to continue working now. I should stop thinking about my ex-wife. I need to focus and concentrate”

Kyuhyun told his self. He nods his head. He grabs the cup of coffee on top of his desk and drinks it.

“Minnie, please get out from my mind. Just go back again when I’m finally done with my research. Please baby, don’t torture me like this. I need to finish my research, so I can already take a rest. I’m really tired now and I still have a seminar tomorrow”

Kyuhyun speaks softly as if he’s talking to someone.

“Ok. I need to concentrate now and finish my research. Don’t think about her ok”

Kyuhyun nods his head He takes a sip on his café Americano. He takes a deep breath and starts working on his research again, trying his best to concentrate and forgets about his ex-wife so he can already finish doing his research that he needs to present in his seminar later on that day.

~~~

The Summer Camp of Rochester International School and Seoul International School is finally over. The students from the two prestige schools are finally saying goodbye to each other. The awarding is finished and the best group goes to Sandeul and Kibum’s group because they are the one who solve the puzzle and theme of the summer camp. They are the first group who solve it. Thanks to the twins who figure it out before Friday; it was FRIENDSHIP AND TEAMWORK. They are awarded with a medal and simple token which is a book. Kibum gives his to Sanduel since he’s not reading books and he hates reading books. The twins went at the corner, away from the crowd. They are with their best friends, Sun Woo and Jonghyun. Kibum and Sandeul stare at each other.

“This is it Deullie. You can finally see appa and I can finally see umma”

Kibum told his twin brother happily, but he’s feeling a bit sad because he will be away from Sandeul again. Sandeul also feels the same and he just can’t help but to cry since he’s a crybaby bunny.

“Hey, don’t cry. We will see each other again”

“But I’m going to miss you”

“I know. I’m also going to miss you. Saying goodbye is really the hardest thing”

Kibum pulls Sandeul and hugs him tight.

“You will take care ok”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sandeul nods his head.

“You too Key”

Kibum looks at his twin brother and wipes his tears away. He smiles at him.

“We will meet again. That’s a promise. We need to do our best to bring umma and appa back together. We need to do this for us to be a happy family again. Let’s talk in skype and twitter. I already give you my username. Don’t forget to add me”

Kibum told Sandeul who nods his head.

“Ok. See you in Japan”

“No problem Deullie”

Kibum looks at his best friend.

“I’ll leave my twin brother to you. Please take care of him”

Kibum told Jonghyun who nods his head happily.

“If something bad happen to my honey Deullie, I’ll grill you alive”

Sun Woo threatens Jonghyun, making them laugh.

“Leave Deullie to me. I will take good care of him. That’s a promise. No need to worry about”

Jonghyun told them as he wraps his arms around Sandeul.

“All students of Seoul International School, please proceed in your respective coaster now”

They hear the announcement. Sandeul and Kibum looks at each other with a smile on their lips.

“So, I need to say goodbye for the meantime…see you in Japan Key”

Sandeul told his twin brother. Kibum nods at him.

“See you in Japan Deullie and good luck on us”

Sandeul and Kibum hug each other for the last time.

“Please kiss mom for me”

“I will. You also kiss appa for me”

“Ok”

The twins look at each other. They smile brightly at each other and give each other a high five.

“See you Baro. Please take care of Key. I will miss you”

Sandeul hugs his best friend. Sun Woo hugs him tight.

“I will miss you as well. Don’t forget to call me”

Sun Woo told Sandeul before ruffling his best friend’s hair happily.

“BARO!”

Sandeul pushes Sun Woo away from him. Sun Woo starts laughing as Sandeul pouts at him.

“That’s what I’m going to miss…your cute pout my lost baby bunny”

Sun Woo told Sandeul before patting Sandeul’s cheek happily.

“Off you go now. The coaster might leave you and Jonghyun. You take care ok?”

“Ok”

Sandeul fixes his hair. He smiles brightly and happily waves his hand to Sun Woo and Kibum before leaving with Jonghyun. Sun Woo and Kibum watch them walks away.

“I’m going to miss him”

Kibum told Sun Woo who nods his head.

“Me too. But you guys are going to see in Japan soon”

“Yeah”

Sun Woo and Kibum looks at each other.

“Hey, you and my honey Deullie need to be successful in bringing your parents back together. I’m always here to help because I want to see my honey Deullie having a complete family and I know that he will be happy if that thing happen. My honey Deullie keeps the faith and hope and he always wish on the stars that someday mommy Minnie and his dad will be back together and he will have a complete and happy family”

Sun Woo told Kibum.

“I hope you don’t mind if I ask”

“About?”

Kibum stares at Sun Woo curiously.

“Is my twin brother your boyfriend? You guys are like a couple”

Kibum told Sun Woo, feeling so curious about Sandeul and Sun Woo’s relationship. Sun Woo flicks Kibum’s forehead and smiles at him.

“We’re best of friends and best friends never leave each other, always help each other and love each other more than husband and wife. We learn it through mommy Minnie and Uncle Jongwoon’s friendship. They are like that…never ever leave your partner no matter what happen…just like in the army”

Sun Woo told Kibum while flashing a bright smile. Kibum nods happily. He really thinks that Sandeul is lucky to have a best friend like Sun Woo, just like him…he’s lucky because Jonghyun is his best friend.

“All student of Rochester International School, please proceed in your respective coaster now…all student of Rochester International School, please proceed in your respective coaster now”

Sun Woo and Kibum heard the announcement.

“This is it. We need to go now”

Sun Woo told Kibum. He holds Kibum’s hand. Kibum stares at him, wondering why Sun Woo hold his hand all of a sudden.

“Let’s go Cho Sandeul. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you in New York. Maybe we can be friends and close with each other while you act as my honey Deullie for the meantime”

Sun Woo told Kibum who nods his head.

“Of course…we’re friends now and thank you for helping me and Deullie”

“No problem bossy brat. Let’s go now before they leave us”

“Arasso”

Sun Woo and Kibum smile at each other and start walking together towards their coaster…it’s already the beginning of the twins’ new adventure as they switch places in order to execute their plan. Cho Kibum will go in New York as Cho Sandeul while Cho Sandeul will go in Seoul as Cho Kibum, bringing their hopes with them; to bring Sungmin and Kyuhyun back together, so they will have a complete and happy family again.