Chapter 7

Happy Together

The wedding…

 

“Are you ready oppa?”

Kyuhyun slowly turns around to face the owner of that sweet voice. He looks at his cousin who is wearing a simple and cute baby pink drop waist dress and white slippers with purple butterflies. He smiles at her.

“How do I look Wookie?”

Kyuhyun asks his cousin nervously. Ryeowook walks towards him. She stands in front of Kyuhyun and flashes a bright smile.

“You look so good and handsome on your tuxedo. Seriously oppa, you’re such a handsome groom”

Ryeowook told her cousin while giggling happily.

“I feel so excited oppa. I’m sure that Minnie unnie will be very shock because of this surprise wedding”

Ryeowook hugs Kyuhyun happily.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!! SUGAR!!!!!”

Ryeowook shouts, making Kyuhyun jumps because of her high pitch voice.

“Yah! Why are you shouting huh?”

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his cousin with weird look. Ryeowook makes a cute ‘peace sign’ while smiling like a kid.

“I just can’t believe that you’re finally getting married oppa. You see. I really thought that it’s Sooyoungie unnie, but it turns out to be Minnie unnie and…”

Ryeowook flashes a wide smile as she stares at Kyuhyun who is controlling his self from laughing because he thinks that Ryeowook is a bit weird.

“And what?”

Kyuhyun asks while raising an eyebrow.

“And you guys are going to have twins soon! AHHHHHH! THERE’S A LOT OF REASON TO CELEBRATE AND BE HAPPY! THIS DAY IS REALLY WONDERFUL! ROCK IT ON!”

Ryeowook shouts at the top of her lungs, feeling so happy for his cousin and of course to her cousin in law.

“Will you please stop shouting? Why are you so weird huh? All I’m asking is how I look like and you suddenly start screaming like a fan girl”

Kyuhyun told his cousin while pouting.

“Oh!”

Ryeowook giggles happily, trying to calm herself. She hugs Kyuhyun tightly and rests her head on his chest. Kyuhyun smiles and wraps his arms around Ryeowook, hugging her too.

“Oppa, I’m really happy for you. You’re finally marrying the woman you love. You need to take care of Minnie unnie and love her each and every day with all your heart. Love her as if she’s the only woman in the whole world. Of course he’s the only woman in your life aside from aunt, so don’t ever exchange her to other woman, arasso?”

“Why will I exchange her to other woman huh?”

“I’m just telling you”

Ryeowook looks at Kyuhyun and smiles at him.

“I know that you’re going to be a loving husband and of course a good father. I’m really happy for you oppa and I think this whole idea is really sweet and romantic. You really love Minnie unnie”

Ryeowook told her cousin, feeling really happy for him. Kyuhyun smiles at his cousin and nods happily.

“Of course Wookie. I love Minnie so much. I really do. But I have a problem”

“What?”

Ryeowook asks worriedly.

“I’m nervous”

Kyuhyun told her as he starts shaking his hands, trying to calm his self.

“Nervous about?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Everything”

Kyuhyun answers. He looks at his cousin who is staring at him with confused face. Kyuhyun stops shaking his hands. He sighs.

“You know Wookie? This is scarier than having an operation. Seriously, I never felt so scared and nervous like this”

“But why are you nervous? Well, maybe it’s really normal for the groom to be nervous since this is your first time…is that it or you’re scared of the honeymoon?”

“Honeymoon?”

Kyuhyun coughs softly and flicks his cousin’s forehead.

“Aw!”

Ryeowook rubs her forehead while pouting at Kyuhyun.

“What are you talking about huh? There’s no more honeymoon since Minnie is already preggy”

“But you guys can still make love. I know that you know about that because you’re a doctor”

Ryeowook told her cousin. Kyuhyun nods and flashes a weak smile.

“But don’t forget that I study Internal Medicine and I’m a Neurosurgeon. Being an OB is not my forte ok. Anyway, you’re just giving me a hard time”

“Eh? I’m not doing anything”

Ryeowook told her cousin as she starts pouting again.

“You see. I’m scared and nervous here”

“About?”

“The wedding”

Kyuhyun sighs again.

“What if Minnie reject me later huh? I mean, I didn’t even propose to her and she doesn’t even have idea about this whole thing”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook nervously.

“Oppa”

“What?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook smiles at Kyuhyun.

“Smile”

“Huh?”

“Smile”

Kyuhyun flashes a weak smile.

“Pabo! Not like that. I want you to smile so bright like this”

Ryeowook shows her cousin her brightest smile. Kyuhyun just stares at her.

“Come on oppa. Just smile. Just do what I told you to do ok”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun who nods and smiles brightly.

“That’s better. Now take a long deep breath and relax”

Ryeowook instructed. Kyuhyun obeys Ryeowook like a little kid. He takes a long deep breath, calming his self.

“You feel better than before?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun nods.

“Then smile again”

Ryeowook told her cousin. Kyuhyun follows. He flashes his brightest smile.

“Remember, Minnie unnie loves you and I’m sure that she will marry you. She will surely be surprised later. Just relax. Everything will be fine. Trust unnie. She will surely say I do”

Ryeowook smiles at Kyuhyun who nods happily.

“So…”

Ryeowook wraps her hands around Kyuhyun’s arm.

“We need to go now at the Emerald Beach. It will be a bad luck if the bride will arrive first before the groom. I’m sure that aunt and uncle and of course your in laws are already waiting for you”

“How about Minnie?”

“Jongwoon was the one who will bring her there. Just trust us. Jongwoon and I are the best wedding planner. It will be fine. Promise”

Ryeowook giggles happily.

“Let’s go my gorgeous cousin. I’m sure that Minnie Unnie will be very happy to see her very gorgeous groom”

Ryeowook smiles at Kyuhyun and happily drags him out of the hotel room.

~~~

Sungmin was frowning so hard while Jongwoon happily puts on her shoes.

“TADA!”

Jongwoon shouts happily. He stands up and stares at his best friend. Jongwoon suddenly frowns upon seeing Sungmin’s frowning face.

“Why are you frowning huh?”

“I hate my shoes”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while frowning like a brat kid.

“What’s wrong with your shoes? Isn’t it lovely? I’m the one who suggest Wookie that you should wear those shoes. Ha! I’m such a genius”

Jongwoon starts pointing his finger on his brain.

“My brain really has a bright idea”

Jongwoon proudly told his best friend while giggling happily. Sungmin stares at her feet. She was wearing a high cut pink chucks.

“Seriously, why do I need to wear these shoes huh?”

Sungmin asks while pouting. She carefully stands up. She holds her tummy as she slowly walks towards the big body size mirror that was inside the fitting room of Kibum’s boutique.

“That’s because you’re pregnant. You’re not allowed to wear heels, remember?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin nods while staring at herself on the mirror, rubbing her big tummy happily.

“But why chucks? I can wear flat shoes”

“Well…”

Jongwoon walks towards her. He stands behind Sungmin and hugs her from behind. Jongwoon places his hands on his best friend’s big belly. He smiles at her through the mirror.

“It’s what you call fashion my baby bunny…you’re going to be the rockstar bride. Isn’t it lovely and wonderful? I’m the one who think about the concept. It’s good that Wookie allow it. You see. Your pictorial is about being a rockstar bride. That’s the theme. I’m so great, right?”

Jongwoon asks while flashing a proud smile. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just frowns at Jongwoon while staring at him through the mirror.

“Come on Min. It’s beautiful. I’m not lying. It goes well with your wedding dress. Trust me baby bunny. I never lie to you, right?”

Sungmin nods. Somehow, Jongwoon feels a bit guilty knowing that he already lied to Sungmin for telling her that she’s having a wedding pictorial for Ryeowook’s magazine instead of telling her that she’s actually getting married to Kyuhyun. For lying about the real reason why they need to be in Japan and for telling Sungmin that Ryeowook is a wedding designer instead of a flight stewardess and telling Sungmin that Ryeowook was the one who design the wedding dress that she’s wearing instead of Kibum. He feels guilty for hiding everything, but he needs to do that because it’s a secret wedding and Jongwoon is sure that his best friend will forgive him and will surely understand why he needs to lie to her. Jongwoon smiles and rests his chin on Sungmin’s shoulder. He gently rubs her tummy.

“Your tummy is getting so big. Was it hard?”

Jongwoon asks with concern. Sungmin answers Jongwoon with a nod.

“The twins are getting heavy, but it’s ok because I can still manage to walk and carry them”

Sungmin told Jongwoon happily. She holds Jongwoon’s hand like a wife holding her husband’s hand. Sungmin closes her eyes while feeling Jongwoon’s hand on her tummy, still rubbing it gently.

“Jongwoonie…”

“Hmmm?”

“Do you think mom and dad will accept me? I’m really scared that they will disown me and will not accept my twins”

Sungmin told Jongwoon as she carefully leans her back on him. Jongwoon stops rubbing Sungmin’s tummy. He hugs her, comforting his best friend because he knows that Sungmin is still worried about her parents.

“They will never disown you my baby bunny. I’m sure that they will be happy knowing that they will soon have two cute and very adorable grandchildren”

“But I don’t have a husband. What I did is such a shame. I’m going to disappoint them, especially dad. He’s always proud of me. I’m worried about the people. Their friends might laugh at them because their precious daughter open her legs to the man she just met and to the man who has commitment”

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly.

“Turn around and look at me”

Jongwoon whispers on his best friend’s ear. Sungmin slowly turns around to face her best friend. Jongwoon wraps his arm around her, pulling her closer to him; their faces are so close to each other, lips are almost touching each other, but Sungmin and Jongwoon are used to it. There’s no maliciousness between them whenever they are close to each other like that because they know that they are just best of friends and that’s how they treat each other even though for other people, they look like a couple, especially whenever they are going to be close to each other like that. Sungmin wraps her arms around Jongwoon’s neck.

“Minnie, they are your parents and it doesn’t matter to them what other people will say. They accept you and will always accept you no matter what happen because they are your parents. You don’t need to be afraid because everything will be fine”

“What if it’s not going to be fine?”

Sungmin asks worriedly.

“I’m here”

Jongwoon told his best friend to take her fear away. Sungmin feels relief upon hearing her best friend. Jongwoon knows how to take away her fear and nervousness.

“Jongwoonie, to tell you the truth, I really don’t know what to do without you”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while staring at him sadly.

“Remember my promise to you?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin nods.

“That promise will always remain as a promise. I never break my promise to you. I’m not going to get married unless you’re fine. I want to see you fine first with the man who will love you more than any other thing in the world and the man who will take care of you and the twins, the man who will love you more each day and will be with you for the rest of your life. I can only get married when you’re already fine because you’re important to me. I told you before and I’m telling you this again. It’s ok if I grow old alone as long as I will see you happy and fine with the man who truly deserves you”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while brushing his fingers on her beautiful face.

“You don’t need to be sad because your Captain Jongwoonie will always be here for you. Best friends forever”

Jongwoon told her. Sungmin nods happily.

“Best friends forever my dear Captain Jongwoonie”

“You need to smile now because you’re getting ugly when you frown”

“Yah!”

Sungmin pouts and gently pinches Jongwoon’s nose.

“! Perfect !”

“At least I’m handsome”

Jongwoon told his best friend happily. They stare at each other before laughing. Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands.

“Smile baby bunny. You need to be happy because it’s your wedding day”

“Wedding day?”

Sungmin asks with confusion in her voice. Jongwoon laughs like an idiot, feeling nervous.

“Of course it’s your wedding day, right? I mean, wedding day pictorial, right?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin nods her head like a little kid.

“Ah...yeah, of course it’s my wedding day pictorial today. Why are you so weird huh?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon shook his head as he sighs in relief.

“Pabo Kim Jongwoon! That was close. It’s good that she didn’t catch you. Aish! Be careful on talking or else you will ruin everything”

Jongwoon thought while nodding his head happily.

“You need to smile and be happy because every bride is happy during their wedding day”

“But it’s just a pictorial”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while pouting so cutely. Jongwoon gently pinches Sungmin’s cheek.

“So? You’re still a bride even though it’s just a pictorial”

“Arasso”

Sungmin flashes a bright smile. She looks at her best friend and notices something. She stares at Jongwoon curiously. Sungmin notices that his best friend is wearing a white thin polo and khaki shorts and pair of black slippers. He was also wearing fresh pink carnation beach leis around his neck. It seems that Jongwoon is going to attend a party in a beach.

“Jongwoonie, are you going to attend a beach party? Why are you wearing clothes like that? Are we going to have a beach party or Hawaiian party?”

Sungmin asks curiously while staring at her gorgeous best friend. Jongwoon nods happily and flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

“Pabo! We’re going at the Emerald Beach today, right? That’s the venue of your pictorial”

“Yes. So?”

Jongwoon smiles brightly.

“So… I also need to wear my beach fashion. How do I look? I look so gorgeous right?”

Jongwoon happily told her best friend, feeling so proud of his self and of course feeling so gorgeous at the same time.

“Well…”

Sungmin smiles at him.

“You’re so gorgeous Captain Jongwoonie. I’m sure that Wookie will fall in love with you”

Sungmin teases her best friend and notices him blushing a little in which Sungmin finds it cute.

“You see baby bunny. I’m going to dance the Pearly Shell later”

Jongwoon told Sungmin as he starts humming the melody of the song while dancing his famous ‘octopus dance’ making Sungmin laughs so hard.

“Pabo! You…stop…stop…that…you’re so…you’re so…funny”

Sungmin told her best friend while laughing hard. Jongwoon stops dancing and smiles at his best friend.

“See? I can make you laugh easily”

“Pabo! You’re ruining my make-up”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while laughing softly, wiping the tears at the corner of her eyes.

“How come I’m not wearing a veil?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Jongwoon shook his head.

“It won’t suit since you’re already wearing a flower crown and it’s a beach wedding. Veil won’t suit”

Jongwoon explains. He stares at Sungmin happily. He can’t believe that his best friend is finally getting married and Jongwoon is really happy for her and for Kyuhyun. Finally, there’s a man who will take care and love his best friend. Jongwoon is sure that Kyuhyun will love Sungmin more than anything else in the world and he’s sure that Kyuhyun will take care of his best friend and of course will become a loving husband and father.

“You’re so beautiful”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while smiling brightly at her. Sungmin was wearing the strapless ruched corset ribbon sash empire waist, knee length wedding dress that she fitted before, matching it with the high cut pink chucks that Jongwoon chooses for her. Her make-up is and her hair is styled into a twisted back, low chignon with simple baby’s breath flower crown. She looks beautiful even though she really gains a lot of weight because of carrying twins. Jongwoon hugs his best friend, controlling his tears from falling. Jongwoon is really happy for Sungmin, but of course he also can’t help but to feel a bit sad because he can no longer be with Sungmin whenever he wants and they can’t do the usual things that they are doing before; sleeping together in each other’s house, going in a party together, playing around together and other things that normal best friends do.

“I love you Minnie”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who smiles brightly. She wraps her arms around Jongwoon, hugging him.

“I love you too my dear Captain Jongwoonie”

“You’re going to be fine. I know you will”

Jongwoon looks at his best friend with a bright smile on his lips. He gets the simple yet very beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table. The bouquet is composed of giant, lush peonies and ruffly sweet peas in various shades of pink and it is tied with an ivory satin ribbon.

“That’s your bouquet. I’m the one who chooses the flowers. I know that you love pink and that bouquet surely goes well with your dress”

Jongwoon told Sungmin happily. Sungmin gets her bridal bouquet and smiles at Jongwoon.

“Thanks Jongwoonie”

“So…”

Jongwoon gets Sungmin’s left hand and places it on his right arm.

“Ready for your pictorial?”

Jongwoon asks happily. Sungmin smiles and nods at him.

“Ok. Let’s go now”

“Arasso”

Jongwoon and Sungmin smile at each other. They carefully went out of the fitting room and leaves Kibum’s boutique to go at the Emerald Beach for the wedding of Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

~~~

*EMERALD BEACH, OKINAWA JAPAN*

 

Jongwoon and Sungmin arrive at the Emerald Beach, riding an open carriage.

“I feel like a Princess in a fairytale. Seriously Jongwoonie, where on earth did you get this carriage? I’m such a Royal Highness today”

Sungmin told her best friend happily while enjoying the fresh air. Jongwoon laughs softly.

“Let me remind you Minnie. I’m Captain Kim Jongwoon and I’m ing rich”

Jongwoon told Sungmin before laughing hard.

“Just kidding, the groom was the one who hire this carriage ok”

“Huh? What groom?”

Sungmin asks with confusion in her voice. Jongwoon just shook his head and smiles at her.

“Let’s go down. I’m sure that they are all waiting for us”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who stares at him with confused expression. The coachman opens the door of the carriage.

“Thank you”

Jongwoon told the coachman while smiling brightly. He goes down the carriage first.

“Hold my hand ”

Jongwoon told his best friend, teasing her. Sungmin frowns at him.

“Yah! You’re such an !”

Sungmin sticks her tongue out before holding Jongwoon’s hands.

“Just carry me. I’m scared”

Sungmin told Jongwoon in a very cute voice while staring on the sand nervously. She feels a bit scared to go down from the carriage because she’s worried that she might slip or fall and she’s worried that her babies will get hurt if that happens.

“Pabo! You’re heavy. I can’t carry you anymore. Just go down slowly and carefully. I’m not going to let go of you”

Jongwoon told her. Sungmin nods. Jongwoon holds his best friend’s hands tightly, helping her to go down the carriage. Sungmin step down very carefully as what Jongwoon instructed her to do.

“Is the venue for the pictorial far from here? I’m already tired. You see. I get tired so easily because Key and Deullie are getting heavy and they are taking all my energy”

Sungmin told her best friend while rubbing her tummy. Jongwoon shook his head and points his finger at the venue. Sungmin can see a lot of people at the venue.

“That’s where we’re going”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“How come there are a lot of people?”

“They are guests”

“Guests?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Jongwoon nods happily.

“They shall witness a very romantic wedding today and of course we need to have a lot of people in your wedding pictorial so it will be realistic. We shall have a pictorial of a real wedding. I mean, we’re going to have a real wedding ceremony…as in a real wedding...”

Jongwoon puts his hand on his chin and starts rubbing it gently.

“Aish! How will I explain huh?”

Jongwoon asks Sungmin who suddenly laughs at him.

“And why are you laughing ?”

“Pabo!”

Sungmin flicks Jongwoon’s forehead.

“Why are you getting confused huh? It’s just a pictorial you ! No need to explain”

Sungmin laughs again while staring at her best friend who is already pouting while watching her laughing so hard.

“Yah! It’s not good for a pregnant woman to laugh so hard! Aish! Just stop laughing now and let’s get going”

Sungmin stops laughing. She stares at Jongwoon and salutes at him.

“Yes my dear Captain Jongwoonie! Let’s get going now!”

Sungmin told Jongwoon. She flashes a sweet smile and holds her best friend’s hand. Jongwoon smiles at her as they start walking slowly on the sand, hand on hand.

“Jongwoonie…”

Sungmin looks at her best friend. She’s enjoying the cold wind that is blowing so gently and the peaceful sound of the water.

“Hmmm?”

Jongwoon whispers softly while staring at the sun that shines so bright.

“Let’s go back in New York after this. You see. I need to face mom and dad no matter what happen. Come what may. They need to find out about my pregnancy. I don’t need to be afraid because you’re here with me”

Sungmin told her best friend as she holds Jongwoon’s hand tightly, getting some strength from him.

“I know that you’re not going to leave me no matter what happen. I know that you’re going to help me towards mom and dad and you will be there to be the father of my twins, right?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods, making Sungmin smiles. He looks at his best friend who is smiling at him.

“Of course Minnie. I’m here for you and I’m always willing to be the father of your twins. But…”

“But what?”

Sungmin asks, giving her best friend a curious look. Jongwoon shook her head.

“I’m sorry to say that we’re not going back in New York after this”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, smiling at her.

“Huh? But why?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“Why are we going back in New York if after this day you’re going to live in Seoul?”

“What do you mean by that? Do mom and dad plan to migrate in Seoul and live there? How come I didn’t know about it? They didn’t even inform me”

“That’s not what I’m talking about”

“Then what?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon smiles at Sungmin.

“You will understand what I’m talking about later when we arrive at the venue”

Jongwoon told Sungmin happily. Sungmin just stares at Jongwoon blankly because she really doesn’t understand what her best friend is talking about. She’s confused about it. Jongwoon just smiles at his confused best friend as they continue to walk towards the venue.

“Seriously, why is it so far?”

Sungmin starts to complain because she’s already feeling lazy to walk.

“I don’t understand why you didn’t tell the coachman to just drop us on the venue. Why do we need to walk if the coachman can drop us there?”

“Stop complaining bunny. Walking is good for you. This is an exercise, so you won’t have a hard time giving birth. Don’t forget what Doctor Lee told you. You need to walk a little every day. It’s your exercise, so you won’t have a hard time giving birth”

Jongwoon explains.

“But I’m already feeling lazy and tired. Seriously, my tummy is really heavy”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while pouting. Jongwoon shook his head.

“You can do it Minnie. Just few more steps and we’re already there. It’s not that far ok. Just stop being lazy so you won’t feel tired. We’re almost there. Few more steps”

“I can’t understand why you’re giving me a hard time”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, pouting at him. Jongwoon shook his head again.

“Of course not. I’m just following an order”

Jongwoon whispers softly. Sungmin looks at him.

“Again?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon looks at her.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“You’re saying something. Please repeat it because I didn’t hear it”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon shook his head like a kid.

“I’m not saying anything. You’re being delusional again”

“That’s because I’m already tired”

Sungmin stuck her tongue out. They keep on walking until they finally reach the venue of the wedding. Jongwoon stares at his best friend and notices her smiling so brightly while roaming her eyes around the venue.

“Like it?”

“I love it so much”

Sungmin told her best friend happily. She can’t believe that the venue for her wedding pictorial is so lovely.

“Oh my God!”

Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes as she looks around the venue. Every single thing in that venue is written in her notebook; those are the things that she wants in her dream wedding. The tiki torchs, pink candles and pink rose petals scattered on the sands and flowers that are color pink. Everything is pink and the altar looks so simple. Sungmin smiles when she saw sky lanterns flying so freely on the sky. There are thousands of them.

“It’s not yet evening, but why are they already flying the sky lanterns?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon while staring at the sky, watching the sky lanterns happily.

“Don’t worry because they will keep on flying sky lanterns until twelve midnight. Only for you”

Sungmin looks at Jongwoon happily.

“For real?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods happily.

“I told your husband about it and it’s his idea to hire some people who will fly sky lanterns upon your arrival here at the venue until twelve midnight. It’s only for you brat bunny”

Jongwoon thought while staring at his happy best friend.

“Where are Wookie and Ms. Kim? What time are we supposed to start the pictorial?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“Actually, it’s already starting”

“Huh?”

“The pictorial already start upon your arrival here at the venue”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon with confused face.

“See that?”

Jongwoon asks,  pointsinghis finger on the cameramen who are already taking videos and pictures for the wedding of Kyuhyun to Sungmin.

“It’s already starting”

“I see”

Sungmin waves happily at Kibum who are directing the cameramen on what to do. Kibum smiles and waves happily at her.

“Where is Wookie?”

Sungmin asks.

“You will see her later”

Sungmin looks around and wondering why there are lots of people in her wedding pictorial.

“Do they need to be here?”

Sungmin asks her best friend curiously, talking about the people who are all wearing a beach outfit while sitting on the wooden bench, happily staring at her.

“I told you that they are guests”

“Guests?”

Sungmin asks.

“For your wedding”

“Huh?”

Sungmin asks, feeling confused. She can’t understand what Jongwoon is trying to tell her. Jongwoon smiles and carefully drags Sungmin on their position.

“Ready to walk on the aisle?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin just stares at him with confused face. The orchestra starts playing the music.

“Smile bunny because today is your wedding”

Jongwoon told Sungmin happily.

“Wedding? What wedding?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon just smiles. Sungmin’s eyes suddenly widened as it starts getting teary when she heard someone singing and that warm voice is really familiar to her.

I hear you breathe

You’re lying close to me

The shadows gone

I have found my peace

You make me calm

With you I’m safe from harm

And right by your side

I’ll stay through the night ‘til eternity

That’s the way it will be

Sungmin stares at Jongwoon with teary eyes. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“What?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Jongwoonie, are you the one who’s singing?”

Sungmin asks, trying to drift Kyuhyun away from her mind. She just can’t help but to remember and think about Kyuhyun as she heard that warm and sweet voice.

“Excuse me? Is that the way I sing huh lost bunny?”

Jongwoon asks. He wraps his best friend’s right hand on his left arm.

“Let’s just walk the aisle now because you’re going to ruin the timing ok”

“What?”

“Shhhh”

Jongwoon presses a finger on Sungmin’s lovely lips.

“Just walk on the aisle while listening to the man who is singing only for you. Isn’t it lovely? His voice is really beautiful and sweet”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who just stares at him blankly. Jongwoon smiles and starts walking on the aisle with Sungmin who is controlling her tears from falling as she listens to the man who is singing. She looks around, trying to find that man but she can’t find him. She was hoping to find Kyuhyun because that warm and sweet voice sounds like him, but Sungmin didn’t find Kyuhyun.

“Stop being delusional Lee Sungmin. Of course Kyu won’t be here. Maybe that warm and sweet voice belongs to someone and that someone is not your Kyu”

Sungmin thought, feeling sad.

“Don’t forget that he doesn’t love you because he loves someone else and that is his fiancée and not you. Maybe he’s already married to her. Just stop thinking about him and try to forget him. Jongwoonie is there to be the father of the twins and the twins will give you strength. You can do it Lee Sungmin. You can live without Kyu and you can raise Key and Deullie alone and Jongwoonie is there to be their daddy”

Sungmin told herself, trying to drift Kyuhyun out from her mind. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon who is happily walking on the aisle with her.

“Jongwoonie…”

Jongwoon looks at Sungmin who is staring at him with confused face.

“What’s the meaning of this?”

Sungmin asks with confusion in her voice. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“Just listen to the man who is singing ok”

Jongwoon instructed. Sungmin just nods at him. She sighs sadly because she’s thinking about Kyuhyun again as she listens to the mysterious man who is singing a lovely song.

And I wonder what you’re dreaming of

You’re so peaceful when you sleep

Everything I want everything I need is lying here in front of me

And if I ever lose my power to fly

Then your love takes me high

I’ll always be true to you

Sometimes I think I might lose it all

Guess the chances are small

Cause you hold me close I feel you near

Don’t let go say you’ll always be here

Just hold me tight and I’ll be fine

Dreaming you will always be mine

Sungmin and Jongwoon arrive at the end of the aisle.

“Ok. We’re here”

Jongwoon told his best friend happily. Jongwoon leads Sungmin’s way as they stand at the side.

“Baby bunny, I know that you’re the bride here. But in this case, you’ll play the role of the groom since you’re the one who is standing here at the end of the aisle waiting for your gorgeous groom”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while smiling like a kid who just got a new toy.

“Look at the aisle and watch the so-called wedding march of the groom”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while laughing softly. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon with a confused look before looking at the aisle. She can still hear the mysterious man singing.

Just like the sun

You make me warm inside

Like a soft summer breeze

A moment to seize so true

I won’t stop loving you

And I wonder what you’re dreaming of

You’re so peaceful when you sleep

Everything I want everything I need is lying here in front of me

Sungmin’s eyes suddenly widened as her heart starts beating fast when she saw Kangin and Teukie and her parents walking on the aisle happily, smiling at her and Jongwoon.

“What the hell is happening here?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon nervously as she stares at her parents and Jongwoon’s parents nervously. Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s hand.

“Relax. Nothing to worry about baby bunny. They already know everything”

“WHAT?”

Sungmin shouts while staring at Jongwoon with wide eyes open. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“Well…your groom was the one who explains everything to them. You see. He went in New York just to talk to mom and dad and ask their blessings formally and told them that he will marry you and you’re already pregnant and you guys are having twins”

“Huh?”

Sungmin starts to feel so confused. She doesn’t understand anything that is happening on that moment. All she knows is that she’s going to have a wedding pictorial, but it seems that it’s not a wedding pictorial at all, but rather a real wedding celebration. Sungmin hits Jongwoon’s arm so hard.

“Ouch! Yah!”

Jongwoon frowns at his best friend.

“What the ing hell is going on?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon while tears start forming in her eyes again. Sungmin is feeling nervous, excited and confused. She can’t even explain what she really feels on that moment and there’s really question that is bothering her. “If she’s a bride and that is her wedding then who is her groom that Jongwoon is talking about?”

“What the hell is this Jongwoonie? How come you didn’t tell me that we’re getting married today? How come you’re planning our wedding without even consulting me huh?”

Sungmin asks while frowning.

“EH?”

Jongwoon shouts while giving Sungmin a weird glare. He flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

“Excuse me? Why will I marry you?”

Jongwoon suddenly hugs his self.

“Aigoo! I suddenly have goose bumps because of you. It’s so scary”

Jongwoon told his best friend.

“Yeah, it’s really scary. I can’t even imagine marrying you”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while rubbing her arms because of goose bumps.

“It’s going to be a Halloween Party if we end up marrying each other”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while laughing softly. Sungmin just frowns at him and stares on the aisle again.

“Oh!”

Sungmin’s eyes grow big again when she saw Donghae and Hyuk Jae walking on the aisle, waving happily at her.

“Why are they here? Aren’t they supposed to be in their honeymoon?”

“Well, they cancel their honeymoon because your groom is such a demanding brat”

“DOCTOR LEE!”

Sungmin suddenly shouts when she saw Sunny walking on the aisle happily. Sungmin holds her forehead.

“Oh my goodness! What is happening Jongwoonie? I’m so confused”

Sungmin told Jongwoon who is just laughing softly, enjoying the moment and he’s feeling so happy for Sungmin and Kyuhyun. He’s already excited to see his best friend’s reaction once Kyuhyun appear on the aisle.

“It’s Wookie!”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while pointing her finger on Ryeowook who is happily walking on the aisle, smiling brightly while staring at Jongwoon who is also staring at her while smiling brightly and blushing a little. Sungmin looks at her best friend who is giggling happily while watching Ryeowook walking on the aisle, looking so pretty and happy.

“So, the pictorial is going to start now since Wookie is already here?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon shook his head and looks at Sungmin. He happily flicks his best friend’s forehead.

“Pictorial? What pictorial?”

Jongwoon asks, controlling his laughter because of his best friend’s innocence.

“The wedding pictorial for Wookie’s magazine”

Sungmin told Jongwoon who happily shook his head.

“I’m sorry for fooling you baby bunny. But it’s not a wedding pictorial because today is your wedding day”

Jongwoon happily told Sungmin, making her eyes grow big again.

“WEDDING DAY?”

Sungmin shouts, feeling so confused.

“What wedding day? I thought we’re not getting married today huh?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods as an answer.

“Then how come you’re telling me that it’s my wedding day?”

“Because it’s your wedding today. You’re getting married today baby bunny, but I’m not the groom”

Jongwoon smiles at Sungmin who quickly steps on his foot.

“Ouch! Yah! You’re such a !!!”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who starts pulling his hair.

“Aigoo! What the hell are you doing huh? Let go of my hair! Aish! You’re ruining my wonderful hair and my gorgeous image!”

“You’re such an ! Don’t tell me that you set me in a blind wedding?”

Jongwoon manages to hold Sungmin’s hands, stopping her from hitting him and pulling his hair.

“Again?”

“You set me up in a blind wedding!”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while pouting so hard. Jongwoon suddenly laugh.

“Why are you so weird huh? Why will I set you up in a blind wedding and seriously lost bunny, is there such thing as blind wedding?”

Jongwoon let go of Sungmin’s hands.

“Why will I set you up in a blind wedding if you already have a groom huh?”

Jongwoon asks, flashing a sweet smile.

“Seriously Jongwoonie, what are you talking about? If you’re not my groom then who is it? How come I don’t know that today is my wedding? What’s going on? I’m so confused. I don’t understand anything”

Sungmin told Jongwoon.

“Turn around and stare at the aisle and you will understand everything because your groom is finally here”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, feeling excited for his best friend’s reaction. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast and she can’t explain her emotions on that moment. She keeps on hearing the mysterious man singing that lovely song and because of that warm and sweet voice, Sungmin keeps on thinking about Kyuhyun.

“Go ahead and follow what I told you”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who takes a long deep breath, calming herself. She slowly turns around, feeling nervous. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes when she saw Kyuhyun’s parents walking on the aisle, smiling at her. Sungmin’s tears finally falls from her eyes when she saw Kyuhyun, slowly walking behind his parents. He’s looking at his bride while singing a very lovely song, the song that Sungmin keeps on hearing.

“He’s the one who plan everything. Wookie and I just help him. This surprise wedding is his idea. He gives you your dream wedding. See? I told you baby bunny. Today is your wedding day to Doctor Cho Kyuhyun”

Jongwoon whispers on Sungmin who starts crying.

“Oh my goodness! Why are you crying like a kid huh?”

Jongwoon asks while staring at Sungmin with concern. Sungmin hits Jongwoon’s face with her bouquet.

“Seriously, how many times do you plan to hit me? I’m such a battered best friend”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while rubbing his gorgeous face.

“How come you didn’t even tell me about this? Why did you lie to me?”

Sungmin asks while wiping her tears. Jongwoon smiles and makes a cute ‘peace sign’

“That’s because it’s a surprise. If I tell you about it then Kyu’s effort will be put to nothing as well as our effort. He loves you so much Minnie. I’m sure of it and that’s why I agree with this whole idea and help him because I know that he loves you and he will take care of you and the twins”

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s tummy.

“Key and Deullie will surely be happy because their mommy and daddy are finally getting married today. You will be a family now. That’s why I told you that you don’t need to go back in New York after this day because you’re going to live in Seoul with your loving husband; with the man you love most and the man who loves you more than anything else in the world. I fulfill my promise to you. I treat you dinner in Izakaya and I bring you here in the Emerald Beach, but it is Kyu who fulfill your dream wedding and make this day special, sweet, romantic and magical for you”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while smiling at her.

“He’s near you now. Few more steps and he’s finally here”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while giggling happily. Sungmin focuses her gaze back on Kyuhyun. She looks at her gorgeous groom who is walking towards her. Kyuhyun stands in front of Sungmin, smiling brightly at her. Sungmin looks at him. She wants to throw herself on his arms and hugs him tight. She misses Kyuhyun so much and she’s happy knowing that it’s her wedding day with Kyuhyun and she’s happy that finally they are going to be a family now. Kyuhyun slowly kneels in front of Sungmin. He stares at her eyes full of love that is only meant for her.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun starts speaking. Sungmin looks at him with teary eyes.

“I’m sorry for keeping you waiting and for hiding this wedding to you. I just want to surprise you and give you a very romantic and beautiful wedding. I want this to be very special for both of us”

Tears start forming in Kyuhyun’s eyes because of happiness. Happiness keeps on flowing in his heart because he’s finally marrying the girl he loves most and he’s going to be with her and their twins and become a happy family.

“I know that I never courted you and I never propose to you. Maybe you’re thinking that I am insane and everything is really fast between us. We’re not even a couple. But I don’t care about those things. All I care about is to marry you today and be with you and our twins and to love you each and every day of my life. I want to marry you Lee Sungmin. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want you to be the last person that I will see before I close my eyes at night and the first person that I will see when I open my eyes in the morning and the person whom I’m going to see each and every minute. I want you to be my wife and the girl who will spend the rest of my life with. I love you and that’s the truth. I love you so much baby. I never lie to you and I didn’t play on you. I’m marrying you not because you’re pregnant, but because I love you and I want us to be happily together forever with our kids. I want to marry you Lee Sungmin. Will you give me the honor to be a loving husband to you and a good daddy to our Key and Deullie? Lee Sungmin, I, Cho Kyuhyun, wants to marry you as in today, here at the Emerald Beach in Okinawa Japan in front of our family, relatives and friends”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin whose tears start falling from her eyes once again; those tears are tears of joy.

“What is your answer?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just stares at Kyuhyun as tears keep on falling from her eyes. Kyuhyun suddenly feels nervous because Sungmin is not speaking, she’s just crying.

“Oh my goodness! Why are you crying baby? It means no?”

Kyuhyun asks with a mixture of nervousness and sadness in his voice. Jongwoon looks at his best friend who is just staring at Kyuhyun while crying. Jongwoon also feels a bit nervous because Sungmin is not even speaking.

“Yes”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who suddenly feels confused.

“Yes? Yes as in you don’t want to marry me or yes as in you want to marry me? Which is which?”

Kyuhyun asks nervously.

“Yes as in I want to marry you”

Sungmin answers. Kyuhyun and Jongwoon sigh in relief upon hearing Sungmin’s answer. Kyuhyun smiles and carefully stands up. He rubs his knees.

“My knees hurt. Why do you need to think for a long time huh?”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, teasing her. He moves closer to his beautiful bride and wipes her tears away.

“Why are you crying? You supposed to be happy because it’s our wedding day”

Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun who smiles brightly. He wraps his arms around his lovely bride, hugging her tight.

“I’m just happy Kyu. I thought…”

Sungmin stops talking as tears start falling from her eyes again.

“You really thought that I don’t love you huh? I love you baby and I’m serious of it. If I don’t love you then Key and Deullie wouldn’t be inside your womb”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin happily. Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun with wide eyes open.

“Familiar with those words?”

Kyuhyun asks while smiling.

“Don’t tell me that you’re the man inside Ms. Kim’s boutique? The man who is in all black outfit with a mask?”

Sungmin asks with wide eyes open. Kyuhyun nods happily as his answer.

“That’s why your voice is familiar. You and Jongwoonie trick me”

“But we need to do that so this whole thing will work out the way I want it to be”

Kyuhyun smiles and wipes Sungmin’s tears away.

“Stop crying baby. You need to smile because every bride is happy on their wedding day”

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s lips.

“I love you Minnie”

Sungmin smiles at Kyuhyun.

“I love you too Kyu”

They stare at each other full of love. Jongwoon looks at them happily and starts clapping his hands. The couple looks at him.

“I love you too Minnie and Kyu. Sorry to ruin your moment, but I guess you guys need to go at the altar so we can already start the wedding ceremony. The priest is already waiting and Wookie and I still need to go back in Seoul and prepare our things for our flight later at eleven in the evening”

Jongwoon told them happily. Kyuhyun and Sungmin look at the priest who is happily waiting for them at the altar. They stare at each other happily.

“Shall we go now my lovely bride?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles brightly and happily nods her head. She wraps her hand on Kyuhyun’s arm as they slowly walk towards the altar. Jongwoon watches them happily. He waits for the couple to arrive at the altar before walking towards Ryeowook.

“High five!”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook as they give each other a high five. Jongwoon happily sits on the empty chair beside Ryeowook.

“We’re such a great wedding planner”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, feeling proud. Ryeowook nods her head, agreeing to Jongwoon who is staring at her, watching her happily as she focuses her attention towards Sungmin and Kyuhyun who are sweetly and emotionally exchanging vows.

“I love you”

Jongwoon whispers softly. Ryeowook looks at him.

“Huh? Are you saying something Captain?”

Ryeowook asks innocently. Jongwoon shook his head and scratches his head.

“Nothing. I’m just having a vocalization”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook as he starts humming a melody. Ryeowook gives him a weird glare. Jongwoon suddenly laughs like an idiot, feeling embarrassed in front of Ryeowook.

“Oh! It’s nothing. Just don’t mind me. I’m just being weird again. I think it will be full moon later”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while laughing like an idiot. Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon and laughs softly.

“Aigoo!”

Jongwoon suddenly blush when Ryeowook gently pinches his cheek.

“Why are you so cute Captain?”

Ryeowook smiles sweetly at Jongwoon, making his heart jumps because of happiness seeing Ryeowook’s sweet smile and hearing her calling him cute. Jongwoon knows that cute is only for dog. But he really loves hearing that word when Ryeowook was the one who is speaking it and his heart just keeps on jumping because of happiness. Ryeowook smiles and focuses her attention back on Sungmin and Kyuhyun as the wedding ceremony goes on. She suddenly blushes when she feels someone holding her hand. She looks at Jongwoon who is also blushing while watching Kyuhyun and Sungmin. She smiles inwardly and looks at the couple as she intertwines her fingers on Jongwoon’s. Ryeowook feels happy just by feeling Jongwoon’s han on hers.

“How about you?”

Jongwoon asks without staring at Ryeowook.

“Me?”

Ryeowook asks without looking at Jongwoon. They are too shy to look at each other.

“I’m asking what your dream wedding is”

“Ah…”

Ryeowook smiles before continuing.

“To be honest with you Jongwoon, I don’t have a dream wedding”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. All I know is I want to marry the man that I love most”

“I see”

Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook who is watching the couple happily.

“If I ask you to marry me, what will be your answer my Miss Flight Attendant? Will it be yes or no?”

Jongwoon thought while staring at the girl he loves. He wants to confess his feelings to Ryeowook. He wants to tell her that he loves her, but he just can’t do it. Jongwoon doesn’t know how to confess his true feeling to Ryeowook and he doesn’t know how he will say that he loves her. Jongwoon is afraid that Ryeowook will only reject him just like those girls that he courted before. Jongwoon is afraid to be a broken hearted man again. He’s afraid that Ryeowook is another girl who will break his heart into pieces.

“Can I just love you silently?”

Jongwoon asks as he stares at Ryeowook sadly. He was thinking about him marrying Ryeowook and having kids with her. He wants Ryeowook to be his wife and the only girl that he will love most and the girl who will be with him for the rest of his life and the girl who will be the mother of his kids. Jongwoon was thinking so deep that he didn’t even hear Ryeowook, calling his attention. Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands.

“Jongwoon”

Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook. He suddenly turns red when he realizes that Ryeowook is so close to him. Jongwoon quickly stands up to move away from her.

“Is there something wrong?”

Ryeowook asks while staring at Jongwoon worriedly. Jongwoon quickly shook his head and smile.

“I’m just…ah…just…just…”

Jongwoon don’t know how to reason out. He was lost for words. He sighs.

“What’s the thing that you’re telling me awhile ago?”

“Ah…”

Ryeowook smiles brightly and stands up.

“Let’s go and greet the newlywed couple. The wedding ceremony is already over. You missed the ‘kiss the bride’ scene because you’re spacing out. Are you ok? It seems that you’re thinking something so serious. What is it?”

Ryeowook asks while staring at Jongwoon with concern.

“Well…”

Jongwoon scratches his head.

“I’m just thinking about our flight later. I’m just thinking of a good strategy to fly the plane later”

“Huh?”

Jongwoon laughs and shook his head.

“It’s nothing. Forget about it”

Jongwoon smiles and holds Ryeowook’s hand.

“Let’s just greet the newlywed couple and give our best wishes to them before we leave”

Ryeowook nods happily. Jongwoon smiles at her and drags her happily towards Sungmin and Kyuhyun who are talking to their parents and some guests. Jongwoon and Ryeowook waited for the couple to finish talking to their parents, friends and some guests before they walk towards them to greet them happily. Ryeowook hugs Sungmin so tight.

“I’m so happy for you unnie and for Kyu oppa”

“Oppa?”

Sungmin looks at Ryeowook who is smiling at her.

“Kyu oppa is my cousin”

“COUSIN!”

Sungmin shouts because she was surprised to know that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are cousins. She stares at Kyuhyun who smiles brightly at her.

“Baby, I like you to meet my cousin, Kim Ryeowook. Just call her Wookie. You’re just one year older than her. She’s the cousin that I’m telling you before, remember?”

Kyuhyun happily introduces Ryeowook to his wife. Sungmin thinks for the meantime. She looks at Ryeowook and smiles brightly at her.

“Oh yes I remember. She’s the cousin who sleeps in your house”

Sungmin told her husband. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun nod happily. Sungmin hugs Ryeowook happily.

“I’m so happy to meet you my cousin in law. I’m happy that my cousin in law is a fashion designer. Maybe we can work together, that will be awesome”

Sungmin told Ryeowook happily. Jongwoon and Kyuhyun suddenly laugh.

“Why are you guys laughing? Did I say something funny?”

Sungmin asks while staring at Kyuhyun and Jongwoon blankly.

“Unnie…”

Ryeowook stares at Sungmin nervously.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not a fashion designer. I’m a flight attendant”

Ryeowook told Sungmin while making a cute ‘peace sign’

“WHAT? YOU’RE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT?”

Sungmin shouts. They all nod at her.

“I’m sorry. It’s just an act. Kyu oppa and Jongwoon were the one who insist that I should act as a fashion designer. Kibum is the one who really design your wedding dress and she’s my best friend. I’m really sorry unnie. I really don’t want to lie, but Kyu oppa and Jongwoon keep on insisting”

Ryeowook explains. Sungmin hits her husband who is still laughing.

“Ouch! Why are you being so moody huh?”

“You stop laughing! I hate you!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while pouting at him. Kyuhyun hugs her from behind.

“I’m sorry baby”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s cheek.

“But I need to fool you so my idea for the surprise wedding will be successful. Don’t get mad at me anymore. I love you, that’s why I did that”

“Fine…”

Sungmin smiles and looks at her husband.

“I’ll forgive you in one condition”

“Ok. What is it?”

Sungmin gently pinches her husband’s nose.

“You need to feed me later”

“No problem”

Sungmin giggles happily before focusing her eyes towards Ryeowook.

“Are you mad at me?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling a bit nervous. Sungmin smiles and shook her head.

“Of course not”

Sungmin looks at Ryeowook then at Jongwoon who is smiling at her and then she notices Jongwoon and Ryeowook holding each other’s hands. Sungmin looks at Ryeowook again then back to Jongwoon then finally to Ryeowook. She suddenly snaps her fingers.

“Oh my God! If you’re a flight attendant then it only means that…”

“OUCH!!!”

Jongwoon shouts. He did that on purpose to stop Sungmin from talking before she can broadcast to everyone that Ryeowook is his Miss Flight Attendant. They stare at Jongwoon who suddenly smile at them.

“I’m just having my vocalization because I’m going to speak later”

“Speak?”

Sungmin asks confusedly. Jongwoon smiles and nods at her, giving her a glare.

“Oh! Of course you’re giving a speech later”

Sungmin told them while smiling weakly as she understands the meaning of Jongwoon’s glare. Sungmin looks at Ryeowook.

“You see. Jongwoon is a pilot. I know that you know it. He’s going to speak later. Pilots speak before the plane flies on the sky, right?”

Sungmin told them while flashing a weak smile. Ryeowook nods at her. Sungmin and Jongwoon sigh in relief.

“Anyway love birds…”

Jongwoon smiles brightly at the newlywed couple.

“Wookie and I just want to greet both of you and give our best wishes for both of you before we leave”

“LEAVE?”

Sungmin and Kyuhyun shout in unison. Jongwoon and Ryeowook nod at them.

“Oppa, unnie, Jongwoon and I really want to join both of you as you continue to celebrate your wedding. But we really need to leave now”

“Why?”

Sungmin asks sadly.

“Wookie and I have a flight later at eleven in the evening. I’ll be the pilot and she’s one of the flight attendants. We have a flight going to Melbourne and we need to go back in Seoul now to prepare our things for the flight”

Jongwoon explains to the couple. He smiles at his best friend and hugs her tight.

“I told you that you will be fine. I’m really happy for you baby bunny”

Sungmin smiles and hugs Jongwoon. Kyuhyun stares at them and he just can’t help but to feel jealous. He’s really jealous towards Jongwoon even though he knows that Jongwoon and his wife are just best of friends.

“I know that Kyu will take care of you and love you more each day as well as the twins. Be a good wife and mother. Stop being a lost bunny”

Jongwoon laughs softly, teasing his best friend who nods her head as they hug each other tight.

“You’re still going to be my best friend, right?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods happily and looks at Sungmin.

“Of course Minnie. Best friends forever and that thing will never change even though you’re already married and you’re going to be a mother soon. I’m always here for you. I love you”

“I love you too”

Jongwoon hugs Sungmin happily before looking at Kyuhyun who is controlling his jealousy.

“Take care of my best friend and love her each and every day of your life. Make her cry and hurt her then you will die. Do I make myself clear huh Doctor Cho Kyuhyun?”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun who nods his head. He smiles at Jongwoon.

“Don’t worry because I will take care and love your best friend. Thank you for everything Jongwoon and of course Wookie. I really don’t know what to do if you didn’t help me. I wouldn’t be able to give my baby a magical wedding like this if you didn’t help me”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon and Ryeowook who smile brightly at them.

“So…”

Jongwoon looks at his watch.

“We’re going now. See you guys in Seoul next week. Enjoy the rest of the day and your vacation in Italy”

Jongwoon told the couple happily. He looks at Sungmin.

“You will take care”

“I will. Thank you Jongwoon”

Sungmin hugs Jongwoon before focusing her attention on her cousin in law.

“Thank you Wookie. Be safe on your flight, both of you. See you next week in Seoul”

“Yes unnie”

Sungmin smiles brightly and happily hugs Ryeowook.

“You guys need to go now or else you will be late for your flight”

Sungmin and Kyuhyun smile at them. Jongwoon pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Kyuhyun salutes at him. Jongwoon smiles and happily pats his best friend’s cheek. Ryeowook hugs the couple and waves her hand happily before leaving the venue with Jongwoon who happily holds her hand. Kyuhyun moves closer to his wife. He hugs her from behind. Sungmin leans her back on him. She smiles brightly when Kyuhyun starts rubbing her tummy.

“Our Key and Deullie are growing fast. Isn’t it lovely that we’re both thinking the same name for our twins?”

Kyuhyun whispers to his wife’s ear. Sungmin looks at him.

“Really?”

Kyuhyun nods happily.

“How did you know that I’m pregnant?”

Sungmin asks curiously before staring at the sun that is slowly hiding its beauty. She holds her husband’s hands as he continues to rub her tummy while brushing his lips softly on her neck.

“Jongwoon was the one who told me. He went at my clinic to confront me. He shows me the copy of your first ultrasound. He told me that our twins’ heart beats are slow. You’re eight weeks at that time”

“That weird turtle is really a blabber”

Sungmin moans softly when Kyuhyun starts showering her neck with soft kisses.

“Why did you hide your pregnancy to me? That’s not the thing that we talked about. You promise me that you’re going to tell me about the baby. But you hide it from me. Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin can sense sadness in her husband’s voice. Kyuhyun stops kissing Sungmin’s neck and slowly turns her around to face him.

“Was it because of Sooyoung?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods sadly.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s beautiful face between his hands.

“To tell you honestly, I already broke up with her before we make our twins”

Sungmin’s eyes widened. She was shock to hear it.

“Sooyoung and I are already over before I make love to you”

“How come you didn’t tell me?”

Sungmin asks.

“That’s because I want to give you a surprise wedding”

“So…”

Sungmin suddenly pouts at her husband who is smiling at her.

“All those times that we’re planning about your wedding…it’s not your wedding with Sooyoung-shi?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“It’s actually our wedding. You’re already planning for our wedding, but since you thought that I don’t love you and I’m just playing on you because I didn’t tell you about my break-up with Sooyoung, you suddenly back off as my wedding planner. That’s the time that I ask Jongwoon and Wookie’s help. I fly to New York with Jongwoon to inform mom and dad that you’re pregnant and I am the father and to ask their blessing formally. At first dad didn’t agree and he’s really mad and disappointed, but he talks to me before I fly in Japan to prepare everything for the wedding. He finally changes his mind and accepts us”

Kyuhyun was shock to see his wife crying again.

“Baby, why are you crying?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. He slowly wipes the tears that are falling from his wife’s eyes.

“I just can’t believe that you really did that. I really thought that there’s no chance for us to be together. I really thought that the twins will grow up without you”

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin.

“Of course I won’t let that happen. I love you baby and that’s the truth. We’re going to be happily together with our twins. You don’t need to worry anymore. I am here. I’m going to take care of you and our babies and to love you and our babies. We’re going to be happy with them and we’re going to be a happy family”

Kyuhyun looks at his lovely wife and softly kisses her lips.

“I love you Cho Sungmin”

Kyuhyun whispers happily. Sungmin smiles sweetly. She feels so happy hearing her new surname.

“Your surname suits me well”

Sungmin told her husband happily. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“And it will forever suit you. Cho Sungmin”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin happily. Sungmin gives him a sweet peck on his lips.

“I love you too Cho Kyuhyun”

“Come. Let’s watch the sunset while walking on the shore. That’s part of your dream wedding, right?”

Sungmin nods happily.

“But how about our guests?”

“Don’t mind them. Our parents will handle them for us”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He slowly kneels on the sand and removes his shoes and socks and places it at the corner. He then helps his wife on removing her pink chucks.

“Seriously, your best friend is really weird. He really insist that you should wear these shoes because he wants you to be a rockstar bride”

Kyuhyun laughs while removing Sungmin’s shoes.

“But it really goes well with your wedding dress”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He places Sungmin’s pink chucks besides his shoes before standing.

“Let’s go baby”

“Ok”

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand.

“Just hold my hand and never let it go and stay closer with me”

Sungmin nods happily like a kid and intertwines her fingers on his, holding her husband’s hand tightly.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun whispers before kissing Sungmin’s lips.

“I love you too”

They smile at each other and start walking on the shore happily while watching the sun as it hides its beauty while the millions of sky lanterns flying up on the sky and the tiki torches around the beach give them light.

~~~

Sungmin was standing at the balcony, happily watching the stars on the sky while thinking about her husband when someone hugs her from behind.

“Why are you here?”

Kyuhyun whispers on his wife’s ear before resting his chin on her shoulder.

“I’m just thinking something”

“Thinking about?”

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his beautiful wife curiously.

“I’m not dreaming, right? I mean, we’re already husband and wife now, right? You see. I still can’t believe that I’m already married to the man I love”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while happily staring at her wedding ring.

“Baby, will you please turn around and look at me?”

Kyuhyun instructed his wife. Sungmin obeys him. She slowly turns around to face her husband.

“Why?”

Sungmin asks as she wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck. Kyuhyun smiles at her and pinch her cheek.

“Ouch!”

Sungmin pouts at her husband. Kyuhyun starts laughing.

“See? You’re not dreaming. Everything is real”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while laughing.

“Do you really need to pinch me that hard?”

Sungmin asks while pouting. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s cheek and gently rubs it.

“I’m sorry baby, but that’s the only way to make you feel that everything is not a dream”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and kisses it. Sungmin smiles at him.

“You’re not dreaming baby. Everything is real. We’re husband and wife now. I love you and you love me and we’re going to see our twins soon”

Kyuhyun slowly bend down to place his head on his wife’s tummy.

“Hi Key and Deullie. What are you doing inside mommy’s womb? Are you guys sleeping already? I know that both of you are happy because mommy and daddy are finally married to each other. See? I told you before that we’re going to be a happy family soon. I’m really happy because both of you as well as mommy are already here with me. Behave inside mommy’s tummy and don’t give her hard time. Be good and always stay safe and healthy. I love you twins”

Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s tummy. Sungmin smiles as she starts Kyuhyun’s hair.

“Your mommy and I love you both so much. Can’t wait to see you guys and hold both of you on my arms while singing a sweet lullaby to put both of you to sleep. We’re flying tomorrow at Italy for our vacation before we go back in Seoul and live all together happily in our humble home”

Kyuhyun told his babies happily. He kisses Sugnmin’s tummy for the last time before standing straight. He looks at his wife.

“It’s time for bed baby. You need to take a rest now as well as out twins. We’re going to sleep now ok?”

Sungmin nods happily. She was shock when Kyuhyun carries her on his arms.

“Oh my! You’re really heavy now. But it’s ok. I can still carry you”

Kyuhyun told his wife while smiling. He went inside their room and walks towards the bed. He carefully laid his wife on their soft bed and lay down beside her.

“Good night baby. I love you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her lips. He holds Sungmin’s tummy and gently rubs it.

“Good night Key and Deullie. I love you too honeys”

Sungmin smiles and gives her husband a sweet peck on his lips.

“I love you Kyu. Good night”

“You can sleep peacefully now and have a sweet dream because we’re already together”

Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around his wife, hugging her.

“Sleep now my beautiful wife whom I love most. See you in dreamland and I’ll be happy seeing you beside me when I wake up”

“See you in dreamland Kyu. I love you”

“I love you too Min”

Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s lips. Sungmin smiles sweetly and closes her eyes when Kyuhyun starts singing for her and for their twins. He starts her hair to put her to sleep faster. Sungmin wraps her arms around her husband and rests her forehead on his chest as she happily went in dreamland. Sungmin stops singing when he realizes that his wife is already sleeping peacefully. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and happily watches her sleep. Kyuhyun gently brushes his fingers on his wife’s beautiful face.

“I’m happy that you’re here and we’re finally together. I love you baby. I love you so much”

Kyuhyun whispers. He softly kisses Sungmin’s lips. He places his hand on her tummy and starts rubbing it happily.

“I really can’t wait to see you Key and Deullie. I love you both. Let’s sleep now. Daddy is really happy that both of you as well as mommy are here beside me. It’s really great to have a family like this. I love you both so much and of course I love your mommy more than anything else in the world. I really do love her. Sleep tight Key and Deullie. Sweet dreams”

Kyuhyun smiles as he slowly closes his eyes. He continues rubbing his wife’s tummy. Kyuhyun finally falls asleep with a smile on his lips as he and Sungmin finally sleep together as husband and wife.

~~~

Giving birth…welcome Kibum and Sandeul…

 

Kyuhyun was inside the NICU of Cha Hospital. He was watching his twins inside the incubators. Kyuhyun feels so happy that his baby boys finally arrive, but at the same time, he’s also feeling sad while thinking about his wife. He keeps on blaming his self for not being beside Sungmin during her labor and while she’s giving birth. Kyuhyun hates his self because he needs to go at Seoul Medical Center on the day that his parents and in-laws bring his wife at Cha Hospital because she’s already having a labor. He hates his self because he is not around during that moment and during the time wherein Sungmin is finally giving birth to their twins.

“Key…Deullie…I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being absent during the time that your mommy is having her labor and the time wherein she’s finally giving birth to both of you”

Tears start forming in Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“Please give me and mommy strength. You see. Mommy is in the ICU right now and…”

Tears start falling from Kyuhyun’s eyes. He doesn’t know what to do if Sungmin will die and leave him and their twins. Kyuhyun stares at the twins while crying softly.

“I need your mommy. We all need her. Give her strength. I don’t know what to do if your mom will die”

Kyuhyun’s tears keep on falling from his eyes as he remembers what Sunny told him.

“Key and Deullie are safe, but they need to stay at NICU for three days. Don’t worry because we just need to observe them. They are fine, but unfortunately, Minnie is at risk. She’s currently staying at the ICU. She’s not yet waking up Kyu. She passes out after giving birth. I’m sorry. We don’t have any option left, but to deliver the baby normally. She can’t have a C-section because she can never make it. Unfortunately, she’s anemic and she loses a lot of blood. She’s currently suffering from postpartum hemorrhage and it’s really dangerous in her case because she’s anemic. We already perform a surgery awhile ago to check her womb and see what else we can do to stop the bleeding. We’re currently doing a blood transfusion since she losses a lot of blood. We will continue to give her pitocin to help stop the bleeding. I still don’t know if she can survive this. Let’s just pray and hope for the better”

Kyuhyun’s heart is breaking into pieces upon hearing Sunny telling him his wife’s condition. Kyuhyun quickly wipes his tears when someone knocks on the door. The nurse came inside with Jongwoon.

“Minnie is already awake and she’s looking for you”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun.

“How is she?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Jongwoon shook his head sadly.

“Mom and dad as well as your parents are talking to Doctor Lee outside the ICU. I didn’t have the chance to listen because Doctor Lee told me to call you here because Minnie wants to see you. You go there now. She’s waiting. Don’t worry because I’ll be the one who will watch the twins for you”

Kyuhyun nods at Jongwoon.

“And one more thing Kyu…”

Kyuhyun looks at Jongwoon curiously.

“It’s not your fault, so don’t blame yourself and don’t hate yourself. Minnie is not mad at you and she understands why you’re not by her side during her labor and during the time that she’s finally giving birth to your twins”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, comforting him. He gently pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Minnie is waiting”

“Thank you Jongwoon”

Kyuhyun looks at his twins.

“I’ll be back later Key and Deullie. I’ll just check your mommy’s condition. Uncle Jongwoon will watch over you. I love you Key and Deullie”

Kyuhyun told his twins who are sleeping peacefully. He gently pats Jongwoon’s shoulder before leaving the NICU. Kyuhyun went at the ICU. He saw his parents and his in-laws talking to Sunny outside. Kyuhyun quickly runs towards them.

“How’s my wife? Please tell me that she will live and she’s fine”

Kyuhyun told Sunny as tears start forming in his eyes, hoping to hear good news.

“She’s still weak and we still need to continue the blood transfusion. I still don’t know how long she needs to stay here in the ICU. Since the mother is still weak, she can’t provide milk for her newborn babies. In that case, Key and Deullie will stay in NICU, so we can provide them the right nutrition that they need since Minnie is still in the ICU and can’t give them her milk. We will transfer the twins in the nursery room if Minnie is already fine and strong enough to feed her twins. So far, we’re still observing her. She’s already awake and she’s looking for you. You can go inside now Kyu and talk to her. Maybe Minnie can already gain some strength when she finally sees you”

Sunny told her friend. Kyuhyun nods at her. He looks at his parents and in-laws.

“I’ll just talk to Minnie”

Kyuhyun bows at them and follows the nurse inside the ICU. The nurse escorted Kyuhyun inside. She bows at him before leaving. Kyuhyun stares at his wife who is lying on the bed with her eyes closed. Kyuhyun walks towards her and slowly sits beside her.

“Kyu, is that you?”

Sungmin speak in a soft and weak voice. Her eyes are still closed. Kyuhyun was controlling his tears as he stares at his wife. Sungmin is really pale and she looks like she’s dying and really weak. There are a lot of medical apparatus inserted in her body and she’s taking an O2 supply. Kyuhyun starts his wife’s hair gently while staring at her sadly.

“Baby, I’m here”

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin smiles without opening her eyes. She’s feeling so weak that she can’t even open her eyes to see her gorgeous husband.

“I’m sorry”

“It’s ok. I understand. Of course you need to save your patients’ life. I’m not mad at you. I understand that you need to attend to your patients’ need and you need to cure them because you’re a doctor. Please lie down beside me and hug me. I want to feel your arms around me”

Sungmin instructed. Kyuhyun follows his wife. He lay down beside her and hugs her.

“Did you already see our Key and Deullie? I never had the chance to see them”

Sungmin told her husband, feeling really weak.

“They are so cute and adorable. They need to stay in NICU since you’re still here in ICU. They are fine and healthy. They are sleeping. Jongwoon is watching over them. You need to be strong soon, so they can already transfer our twins at the nursery room with. You need to be strong soon so they can already drink your milk and you can already see them”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“When are we going home? I want to go home now. I’m scared of hospitals and all these that they put to me are all painful”

Sungmin told her husband sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head, controlling his tears from falling.

“That’s why you need to be healthy soon, so we can already go home and take care of our twins”

Sungmin nods weakly. She suddenly feels warm water falling from her shoulder.

“Are you crying?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun wipes his tears away.

“I’m sorry baby. I’m just worried about you. Please don’t leave me. I don’t know what to do without you. I need you and our twins need you as well. Please don’t leave us. You need to promise me that you’re going to be healthy soon. Promise me that you’re not going to leave us and we’re going home soon”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods weakly and manages to flash a smile.

“I promise. We’re going home soon and take care of our twins. Kyu…”

“Hmmm?”

“I’m going to sleep again. Can I? I’m still feeling so weak and my body is really aching. Can I ask for a simple favor?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods.

“What is it baby? I’m going to do it for you”

“I want you to stay here by my side. Don’t leave me. Just stay by my side until I wake up. Don’t leave me, ok?”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods again.

“Ok”

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her flash a weak smile.

“Go to sleep now. I promise not leave your side. You need to sleep and take a rest for you to gain strength. Key and Deullie is waiting for you”

“We’re going home soon, promise?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Promise”

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s forehead.

“I love you so much baby”

“I love you too Kyu”

“Go to sleep now”

Kyuhyun starts singing a lovely song for Sungmin as he her hair gently, putting her to sleep.

~~~

The happy family…

 

It was two in the morning when Kyuhyun and Sungmin wake up from their slumber when they heard their twins crying.

“Just stay here on the bed. I’ll go get the twins. You’re not yet allowed to move that much”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods at him. Kyuhyun puts a pillow on Sungmin’s back to make her more comfortable as she rests her back on the headboard of their bed. Kyuhyun quickly jumps off of the bed and walks towards Kibum and Sandeul’s blue crib.

“Why are our Key and Deullie crying?”

Kyuhyun asks his twins. He carefully carries Kibum on his arms and gives him to Sungmin.

“Mommy will hold you first because I need to get your brother”

Kyuhyun told Kibum before walking towards the crib again. He carefully carries Sandeul on his arms and sits beside his wife.

“I think we need to change Key’s diaper”

Sungmin told her husband.

“Ok. You carry our Deullie and feed him while I change Key’s diaper inside the bathroom”

Sungmin nods and carefully laid Kibum on their bed. Kyuhyun carefully gives Sandeul to Sungmin.

“Key and I will be back soon”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips before jumping off of the bed. He carefully carries Kibum on his arms and went inside the bathroom to change his diaper. Sungmin smiles at Sandeul.

“Shhhh, stop crying honey. Mommy is here. What do you want? Are you hungry? Stop crying now. Mommy will feed you”

Sungmin told her son. She wipes Sandeul’s tears and start feeding him with her milk. Sungmin sighs in relief when Sandeul stops crying.

“You’re such a good boy Deullie. You and Key must not give mommy and daddy a hard time. You see. Daddy is really tired because of work. He just arrives awhile ago. I think he’s just sleeping for fifteen minutes when you and Key start crying. Daddy still has work later. You and Key should behave and let him sleep. He needs to wake up at five in the morning”

Sungmin told Sandeul who is her milk. Sungmin smiles while watching her son drinking her milk. Sungmin starts singing a lullaby while gently brushing her fingers on her baby’s very smooth milky skin. Kyuhyun went out from the bathroom after changing Kibum’s diaper. He was holding his son carefully on his arms. He looks at Sungmin who is sitting on their bed while feeding Sandeul with her milk and singing a lullaby for him. Kyuhyun opens the small fridge inside their room. He gets one baby bottle that contains Sungmin’s milk. Sungmin always puts her milk in baby bottles since she can’t feed Kibum and Sandeul together. Kyuhyun walks towards the bed and sits beside his wife. Kyuhyun opens the baby bottle and holds it as he starts feeding Kibum with Sungmin’s milk inside the baby bottle. Sungmin stops singing when Kyuhyun starts singing a sweet lullaby for the twins as they watch them drink their milks until they finally falls asleep. Sungmin slowly removes Sandeul’s mouth from her , avoiding waking him. She slowly fixes her clothes while Kyuhyun slowly removes the teat from Kibum’s mouth.

“Finally! Our twins are already asleep. It’s good that they are behave and we can easily put them to sleep”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while happily staring at Kibum and Sandeul who are already sleeping peacefully.

“I’ll put down Key in the crib first before Deullie”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin shook her head.

“Let’s do it together”

“But baby, you’re not yet allowed to move that much. You’ll just stress yourself. You might bleed again”

Kyuhyun told his wife, feeling so concern about her. Sungmin pouts and shook her head.

“Kyu, I’m just going to return Deullie in the crib and watch our twins sleeping for the meantime. That’s all. It’s not stressful ok. The reason why I bleed last week is because I slip on the floor. I’m fine now, so stop treating me like this”

Sungmin told her husband, arguing with him.

“I’m just concern baby”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods and gently touches her husband’s gorgeous face.

“I know, but let me do it please. I just want to watch our twins sleeping…just for a minute…please Kyu”

Sungmin begs while flashing her puppy eyes, working on her aegyo. Kyuhyun gently pinches Sungmin’s cheek.

“Tell me. How can I ever resist you huh?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin laughs softly and shook her head.

“You can never resist me Kyu”

Sungmin told her husband happily. Kyuhyun sighs.

“Arasso”

Kyuhyun gives Sungmin a sweet peck on her lips before getting off of the bed carefully while carrying Kibum on his arms. Sungmin carefully and slowly gets off of the bed, carrying Sandeul on her arms. She and Kyuhyun slowly walk towards the twins’ crib and carefully put them down. Kyuhyun stand behind his wife and hugs her as they watch happily their twins who are sleeping peacefully.

“They are so adorable. I love watching them like this”

Kyuhyun whispers on Sungmin’s ears. He rests his chin on his wife’s shoulder.

“Their pajamas are really cute on them”

Sungmin told her husband while laughing softly as she happily stares at her adorable twins. Kibum is wearing bunny pajamas while Sandeul is wearing pumpkin pajamas.

“Do you really need to dress them like that huh?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily.

“Kyu, they are still babies and that outfit will suit them so well. Our Key is really fluffy like a bunny and our Deullie is really cute like a pumpkin. Tomorrow night they will wear panda bear PJs. I really love dressing them like that. Our twins are really cute and cuddle. I just want to squeeze them”

“Baby, they are not toys ok”

“But still…”

Sungmin giggles happily.

“They are so cute and they sleep like an angel”

“They are cute because of you, but they are gorgeous because of me”

Kyuhyun told his wife proudly.

“Whatever baby Kyu”

Sungmin laughs softly. Kyuhyun smiles and gives his wife a sweet peck on her cheek.

“Thank you”

Kyuhyun whispers sweetly. Sungmin smiles while staring at her adorable and very cute twins.

“Thank you for what?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“I won’t tell you if you will not look at me”

Kyuhyun teases his wife while laughing softly. Sungmin slowly turns around to look at her husband. She wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and smiles sweetly at him.

“Thank you for what?”

Sungmin asks again. She keeps the smile on her lips as she starts brushing her fingers on her husband’s eyebrow. Kyuhyun wraps his arm around Sungmin’s waist, pulling her closer to him. Sungmin starts Kyuhyun’s hair gently while staring at his eyes. She can see her husband’s love for her just by staring at his wonderful doe eyes. Kyuhyun leans forward and softly kisses his wife’s lips.

“There are a lot of reasons why I need to thank you baby”

“Ok. Name it”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while smiling.

“First…”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips before continuing.

“I want to thank you for being my wife. I’m really lucky to have you and I’m the richest man in the whole universe because I found the most precious treasure”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sweetly.

“Second…”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips for the second time.

“I thank you for loving me so much and for being a good wife. For taking care of me and for always understanding me, especially whenever I’m very busy with my work”

Sungmin softly kisses Kyuhyun’s nose.

“I understand you my dear doctor. Of course you can’t ignore your patients. I know that they are also important to you. I’m proud of you for being a great doctor. I know that all doctors are always busy, so you don’t need to worry because I understand your work. I just don’t want you to tire yourself that much because if you get sick, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how I will take care three baby boys”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before kissing his lips

“So, what’s the third one?”

“Well…”

Kyuhyun smiles and kisses his wife’s lips for the third time, spoiling her because he knows that Sungmin really likes it whenever he will kiss her lips.

“I want to thank you for giving me Key and Deullie. Thank you for giving me wonderful, adorable and very cute baby boys. I really love them so much and of course you my baby”

Sungmin smiles brightly. Kyuhyun kisses her lips.

“Lastly, I want to thank you for not leaving me and the twins. Thank you for fighting and living for us. I’m really scared at that time. I thought you’re really going to leave us”

“Of course that thing won’t happen because I promise you that we’re going home soon”

Kyuhyun stares at his wife’s eyes full of love for her.

“I love you Minnie”

“I love you too Kyu”

Kyuhyun slowly yawns.

“Sleepy?”

Kyuhyun nods while yawning. Sungmin stares at her husband and she can see his tired eyes and Kyuhyun looks so sleepy.

“I’m sorry Kyu”

“Sorry for?”

Kyuhyun asks before yawning again.

“The twins disturb your sleep again. You supposed to leave it to me and just sleep”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who shook his head.

“I can’t do that. I need to help you. We need to take care of our twins together and I don’t want to give you a lot of hard time and beside it’s fine with me. If my work can disturb me then my family can also do that”

Kyuhyun gently brushes his nose from hers.

“It’s ok baby. You and our twins can always disturb me. I really don’t mind and beside Key and Deullie are taking away my stress because of work whenever I’m going to take care of them and whenever they will cry in the middle of the night and disturb our sleep. I really don’t mind dancing and singing all night just to put them to sleep. I really don’t mind if I need to change their diapers in the middle of the night. It’s part of being a father and I’m happy about it”

Kyuhyun told his wife happily. He slowly yawns again and looks at the desk clock; it’s already three in the morning.

“Let’s go back to sleep baby. I still have two hours to sleep before I go to work and I want to spend those two hours beside you”

“That was sweet”

Kyuhyun smiles and softly kisses his wife’s lips.

“I love you baby”

Sungmin smiles sweetly.

“I love you too Kyu”

“Ok”

Kyuhyun carries Sungmin on his arms.

“Let’s go back to sleep now. My eyes are really dropping now”

Kyuhyun yawns again. He walks towards their bed while carrying Sungmin like a bride so they can already go back to sleep since he’s already feeling sleepy and still tired because of work.

~~~

The start of the misunderstanding…

 

“AHHHHH!!! JONGWOONIE!!!!”

Sungmin screams happily as she quickly runs towards her best friend who came in Kyuhyun’s mansion to visit her and the twins. Sungmin hugs Jongwoon tightly.

“I miss you so much. It’s been a long time. I didn’t see you for one month. How’s New York?”

Sungmin asks excitedly. She looks at Jongwoon and smiles brightly at him.

“How’s your vacation in New York? How are mom and dad and mommy and daddy?”

“They are fine. They are planning to fly here next month to visit you. Mom and dad are busy as well as mommy and daddy, but they promise to fly here next month to visit you, Kyu and of course the twins. They miss them so much”

Jongwoon happily told his best friend.

“Oh! By the way…”

Jongwoon gets the shopping bags on the floor and gives it to Sungmin.

“I bought that for you, for Kyu and of course for Key and Deullie. I go shopping at Italy and Mexico”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who looks at him.

“Well…”

Jongwoon giggles happily and grabs the shopping bags away from Sungmin’s grips and puts it down on the couch. He happily holds Sungmin’s hand as he drags her towards the sofa. He gently pushes Sungmin on the sofa before sitting beside her.

“I’m going to tell you something”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin nods happily. She can sense a great excitement and happiness in her best friend’s voice.

“Actually, I just stay in New York for one week since mommy and daddy are busy as well as mom and dad and it will be boring because I’m just alone there”

“Ok”

“I decided to call Wookie and ask her to have vacation with me. She agrees on it and files a vacation leave. We spend a romantic vacation in Italy and Mexico”

Jongwoon informs Sungmin while giggling happily. He still have a hangover about his vacation with Ryeowook in Italy and Mexico.

“AHHHHHH!!!”

Sungmin shouts happily and hugs Jongwoon tight.

“Oh my God! You’re going to have a baby too”

Sungmin told her best friend happily. Jongwoon looks at Sungmin blankly.

“Huh? What do you mean that I’m going to have a baby too?”

Jongwoon asks. His eyes suddenly widened and quickly hold his tummy.

“Don’t tell me that I’m preggo? Is that even possible? I mean, I’m a man”

“Eh?”

Sungmin gently hits Jongwoon’s arm.

“What the hell are you talking about? Why are you so weird huh? Of course you’re not the one who is pregnant. It’s Wookie”

Sungmin happily told her best friend.

“Wookie is pregnant? How did you know? She told you? How can that be?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin gives him a weird glare.

“Kim Jongwoon, please stop being weird. Seriously, my brain is already leaking out from my head because of your weirdness!”

Sungmin sighs and holds her best friend’s gorgeous face between her hands.

“You told me that you spend a romantic vacation with Wookie in Italy and Mexico. It’s just the two of you, right?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods cutely like a kid.

“Then it only means that Wookie is already pregnant. You’re going to be a father soon. Oh my goodness my dear Captain Jongwoonie! I’m really happy for you and Wookie”

Sungmin told her best friend, feeling so excited and happy at the same time. Jongwoon suddenly laughs.

“Hey, why are you laughing huh?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon shook his head as he continues to laugh hard. He almost fell on his seat because of laughing.

“JONGWOONIE!!!”

Sungmin shouts. She pouts at Jongwoon who is already holding his tummy because of laughing so hard.

“Why are you laughing? What’s funny about Wookie being pregnant and you being a soon to be dad? Tell me”

Sungmin hits Jongwoon’s head to stop him from laughing.

“Ouch!”

Jongwoon pouts and rubs his head. He wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes because of laughing really hard.

“What the hell are you talking about huh? Wookie is pregnant? How can that be?”

Jongwoon asks, controlling his laughter.

“You guys just went on a vacation together and you’re just alone with her”

Sungmin told Jongwoon who nods his head. He laughs softly and flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

“Oh! I’m so sorry lost bunny. To tell you honestly, Wookie is not pregnant ok. Nothing happen between us”

“What? Then what did you do in Italy and Mexico?”

Sungmin asks.

“Simple. Enjoy the scenery and eat and shop around”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while smiling.

“That’s all?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods happily. Sungmin sighs.

“Why are you so slow huh?”

“Excuse me baby bunny…”

Jongwoon flicks Sungmin’s forehead again.

“I know that I was born in New York and I grow up there, but I’m not that kind of man ok”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“I respect every woman and I never touch them. I don’t want to have with them out of wedlock and beside, Wookie and I are not even a couple. I’m not even courting her. Why will I ask her to make love to me huh? Why are you so weird? We didn’t even kiss. We just held each other’s hands and chat happily and get to know each other more. That’s all”

“But I thought she’s your Miss Flight Attendant?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods.

“Yes”

“Then how come you’re not even courting her?”

“That’s the reason why I’m here”

“Huh?”

Sungmin asks with consumed expression. Jongwoon flicks Sungmin’s forehead for the third time.

“You see my baby bunny. I’m here to visit you and your husband and of course the kids because I really miss you all so much. But aside from that, I’m also here to consult something from you. I just want to hear your opinion and advice since we’re best friends and you’re a girl”

“Ok. What is that thing?”

Sungmin asks curiously while staring at her best friend’s happy face. Jongwoon takes a deep breath before speaking.

“I’ve decided to confess to Wookie”

“Really?”

Sungmin’s eyes grow big because of happiness.

“When are you going to do that?”

Sungmin asks, feeling excited about her best friend’s love life. Jongwoon shook his head.

“I still don’t know. I’m still finding a perfect timing to confess my love for her. What do you think? I hope she won’t reject me”

Sungmin shook her head. She holds Jongwoon’s hands and smiles brightly at him.

“Wookie is such a nice girl and I will be very happy if she will be your girlfriend or maybe your wife in the future. I’m not saying this because she’s my cousin in law. I’m saying this because that’s how I see her. For me, she will be a good wife someday and you guys will be a perfect couple”

Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face.

“I’m really happy for you Jongwoonie. You see. You’re such a great man and a very loving man. You deserve a very special girl who will be with you for the rest of your life and who will walk with you forever. I know how much you love your Miss Flight Attendant. I witness how you shed tears and drink all night because you thought that she’s already engaged”

Sungmin and Jongwoon suddenly laugh upon remembering that night wherein they are both heartbroken and they end up drinking all night.

“If you love her then go for it. It’s time for you to be happy like me”

“I’m just scared that she will reject me”

Sungmin shook her head.

“You think so?”

Jongwoon asks nervously. Sungmin nods happily.

“Trust me my dear Captain Jongwoonie. This time everything will be perfect and I know that she will take care of your heart. Wookie is not like those girls who judge you because of your weirdness. I know that both of you will be happy together. So, you need to be courageous enough and confess as soon as possible or else someone might steal her away from you and you will really end up crying again”

“If that’s the case then you and Kyu will join me on drinking all night”

“Yeah right !”

Sungmin gently pinches Jongwoon’s nose.

“Come here and let me hug you”

Jongwoon moves closer to his best friend as they hug each other tight.

“I miss you so much Minnie”

“I miss you too so much Jongwoonie. Don’t worry too much. I know that Wookie will love you. Just follow your happiness. I’m always here to support you. Even though I’m already a wife and a mother now and I’m busy taking care of three baby boys, I still can find some time for you whenever you need me. We’re best of friends and that will be forever”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon nods at her.

“Thank you. I’m really lucky to have you”

“Same here”

Sungmin smiles brightly. She saw Kyuhyun standing at the doorway, staring at them.

“Hi Kyu”

Sungmin let go of Jongwoon and stands up. She happily runs towards her husband and kisses his lips. But Sungmin suddenly feels a bit nervous when she notices Kyuhyun being serious. Jongwoon stands up and looks at Kyuhyun. He smiles at him.

“Hi Kyu. It’s been a long time. I just arrive from Mexico. I’m here to visit all of you because I really miss you all, especially the twins”

Jongwoon happily told Kyuhyun. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast when she notices her husband clenching his fist.

“How’s work?”

Jongwoon asks. Kyuhyun fake a smile.

“It’s a bit tiring”

Kyuhyun answers. He stares at his wife.

“Let Jongwoon stay here for dinner. I’ll just go up and change my clothes”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, shooting her a serious glare. Sungmin watches Kyuhyun as he goes upstairs.

“What is wrong with him?”

Sungmin asks herself softly.

“Minnie”

Jongwoon walks towards his best friend. He holds her hand.

“Let’s go inside the twins’ nursery room. I want to see them”

Jongwoon happily told Sungmin who just nods her head. Jongwoon notices her worried face.

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

Jongwoon asks with concern. Sungmin looks at him and smiles.

“Nothing. Come. Let’s go up now. I know that Key and Deullie will be happy to see you”

“Ok. I’m so excited to see them again and play with them”

Jongwoon giggles happily.

“That’s why you need to have one too”

Sungmin whispers on Jongwoon, teasing him. Jongwoon blushes a little.

“We will see…maybe soon”

Jongwoon smiles at his best friend. Sungmin smiles at him though deep inside she’s feeling nervous because of the way Kyuhyun act. Maybe Jongwoon didn’t notice it, but it seems that Kyuhyun is mad as hell and Sungmin knows that there’s something wrong with her husband.

“Let’s go”

“Ok”

Jongwoon giggles happily as he happily drags his best friend upstairs to go inside Key and Sandeul’s nursery room because he’s really excited to see the twins and he really misses them so much.

~~~

Sungmin went out from the bathroom after having a warm bubble bath. She stares at her husband who is already lying on their bed with his eyes closed. Sungmin walks towards the bed and joins her husband.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin moves closer to Kyuhyun. She hugs him from behind. Kyuhyun quickly removes his wife’s arms around him and stands up.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin stands and hugs Kyuhyun to stop him from leaving their room.

“What is wrong with you? You didn’t even go down to join me and Jongwoonie in dinner. Why are you acting cold?”

Sungmin asks, controlling her tears from falling. Kyuhyun pushes Sungmin away from him.

“Don’t touch me!”

“Kyu…”

Sungmin was shock when Kyuhyun slaps her hard on her cheek.

“Kyu, what is happening to you?”

Sungmin asks while holding her cheek. Tears start falling at the corner of her eyes.

“What did I do for you to hurt me like this?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s arm tightly, making her squirm because of pain.

“YOU’RE ASKING ME WHY I’M LIKE THIS! WHY DON’T YOU ASK YOURSELF HUH YOU ING CHEATER?”

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger. Sungmin starts feeling nervous as she stares at her husband’s serious glare.

“What are you talking about? I can’t understand you”

Sungmin asks, feeling so scared towards her husband. Kyuhyun tighten his grip on Sungmin’s arm.

“OUCH! Let go of me Kyu! You’re hurting me. What’s wrong with you?”

Sungmin tries to escape from Kyuhyun’s grip, but he’s holding her tight and he’s too strong for her and since Sungmin is not yet one hundred and one percent fine after giving birth, she can’t even defend herself against Kyuhyun because she’s still feeling a bit weak.

“Kyu, let go of me! You’re hurting me, stop it! Please. We can talk properly and not like this. Please tell me what’s wrong. We can fix it and not like this”

Sungmin starts crying.

“FIX? WE CAN NEVER FIX IT BECAUSE YOU’RE SUCH A CHEATER! A ING FLIRT AND CHEATER!!!”

Kyuhyun shouts, releasing his anger towards his wife.

“Kyu, stop shouting. You will wake our twins. Stop that please”

“SHUT THE OFF!”

Kyuhyun shouts even louder. Kibum and Sandeul who are sleeping peacefully on their crib suddenly wake up because of their father’s loud scream. Sungmin heard them crying.

“Kyu, let me go. Our twins are crying”

Sungmin told her husband, begging him to let her go. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s chin tightly, shooting her a deadly glare.

“Are you done flirting with your dear best friend now huh?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head as tears keep on falling at the corner of her eyes.

“That’s not true. I never flirt with Jongwoon or to any other man”

“LIAR!”

Kyuhyun shouts. He  pushes Sungmin hard on the wall. Sungmin holds her tummy because of the sudden pain since her operation is not that completely healed.

“Kyu, please stop. I’m begging you”

Sungmin sits on the floor while holding her tummy. Kyuhyun stands in front of her and pulls her up, pinning her on the wall.

“So, you choose to become a housewife just to flirt around huh? Damn you Lee Sungmin!”

Kyuhyun told his wife angrily. He really feels jealous towards Jongwoon. Sungmin shook her head.

“No. Kyu, don’t get me wrong. I mean, what you see awhile ago is not the thing that you’re thinking. Please believe me. Jongwoon and I don’t have any relationship. We’re just best friends. That’s all. We’re actually talking about his…”

Sungmin stops talking because Kyuhyun slaps her for the second time. The sound of the twins’ cry is getting louder and Kyuhyun is feeling irritated hearing it. He pushes Sungmin hard on the floor.

“I’m leaving you cheater!!!”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while staring at her angrily.

“Kyu, please listen to me…”

Sungmin crawls towards Kyuhyun to stop him, but Kyuhyun just ignores her. He quickly went inside his walk-in closet to change his clothes and pack his things. Kyuhyun immediately went out from his walk-in closet after packing some of his things.

“Kyu, please stop. Listen to me. Don’t do this to me. I’m not cheating on you”

Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun, begging him not to leave her, ignoring the pain in her tummy and her body.

“Please listen to me…please, I’m begging you”

“Get away from me!”

Kyuhyun pushes his wife away from him. Sungmin tries to stop Kyuhyun from leaving, but she fails.

“KYU!”

Sungmin shouts, but Kyuhyun ignores him as he bangs the door so loud, shutting it. Sungmin was about to follow her husband and stop him from leaving, but she just can’t do it because she’s feeling weak.

“Oh my goodness! Why is this happening? Kyu, please comeback. I need you. Don’t leave me”

Sungmin whispers. She holds her tummy and slowly sits on the floor while crying.

“What am I going to do now?”

Sungmin asks herself, feeling lost and abandoned. Sungmin stops crying when she heard her twins crying nonstop. She takes a deep breath and slowly stands up. Sungmin has a hard time walking towards her babies’ crib because her tummy is aching.

“Key…Deullie…”

Sungmin is feeling weak. Her eyes are getting blurry because of the pain and the tears that keep on falling from her eyes. She manages to walks towards the crib and hold on to it tight as her knees start trembling. She looks at her twins while panting hard because of the pain that she’s feeling on that moment; pain in her body and in her heart because her husband just left her alone without saying anything and in that kind of condition.

“Key, Deullie, stop crying…please”

Sungmin wipes her tears. She carefully carries Kibum first and brings him on the bed before carrying Sandeul. She puts down the youngest Cho beside his brother. Sungmin holds her twins’ little hands, controlling her tears from falling.

“Please stop crying honeys. You need to go back to sleep because…”

Sungmin’s tears start falling again from her eyes.

“Your daddy left us. I don’t know what to do, so please stop crying. I need to look for him. Please listen to me. Please behave Key and Deullie. I need you both to give me strength. I need to look for your daddy”

Sungmin told her twins while crying. Sungmin wipes her tears. She kisses her twins’ little hands. She lay down on the bed and starts singing a lullaby for them while hugging them.

“Kyu, please go back. Don’t leave me and our twins. We need you. Please listen to me first. Jongwoon and I are just best of friends. Why are you jealous again? You’re the only one that I love”

Sungmin whispers sadly. Tears starts falling from her eyes again. She continues singing for her twins until they finally stop crying and fall asleep again. Sungmin stares at them, watching them sleep peacefully. She watches her innocent twins who don’t have any idea about her misunderstanding with their father. The innocent twins who sleeps peacefully without worrying anything and without knowing that their father leaves their mother and without having the knowledge that that painful night is the start of their mother’s suffering and the night that will trigger their separation and the cause of their father’s stupid mistake that will lead to their parents’ divorce.

~~~

Kyuhyun’s other woman…Doctor Victoria Song

 

Kyuhyun and Victoria are not friends. They just know each other through Sunny. Victoria is an OB and she’s one of Sunny’s close friends. She’s also working at Seoul Medical Hospital and she often visit Kyuhyun’s clinic whenever she has free time because she really like Kyuhyun. She has a hidden desire on him. Her heart breaks into pieces when she finds out about Kyuhyun’s marriage to Sungmin. But her hope on getting Kyuhyun’s attention suddenly arises again when she finds out that Kyuhyun and his wife are already having a shaky relationship. Sunny was the one who told her since they are talking about Kyuhyun’s another achievement in achievement. He was awarded as the best doctor of the year around the globe for being smart and hardworking and of course for her devotion in his work and for his love and care for his patients. Victoria finds a perfect timing to seduce Kyuhyun. She went in his clinic on the night that Kyuhyun is busy doing some research for new technologies about Neurosurgery. Victoria came inside Kyuhyun’s clinic and seduces him. Unfortunately Kyuhyun falls for it since he’s mad at his wife and he really thinks that Sungmin is flirting with other men whenever he’s not around and busy working. Kyuhyun just want to return the favor that Sungmin did to him since he believes that Jongwoon is his wife’s other man and they are having a secret affair behind his back. So, Kyuhyun enter a secret affair with no string attached to take his revenge against his wife and his other woman is no other than Doctor Victoria Song. Kyuhyun forget about his love for his wife because he’s mad at her. All he wants is to take revenge and return all the pain that she causes in his life. Kyuhyun and Victoria is just ‘ mate’ and their so-called relationship is just between them. Nobody knows about it except the two of them. One night when Kyuhyun finally returns home after leaving Sungmin and their twins for two weeks, Sungmin heard her husband’s mobile phone ringing. Kyuhyun can’t answer it because he’s taking a warm shower. Sungmin decided to answer the call since the name of the caller is Doctor Song. Sungmin gets her husband’s mobile phone on top of the bedside table and answers the call. She was about to speak when she heard a woman’s voice.

“Honey, where are you? I’m waiting for you here in my condo. I’m tonight. Maybe you want to have fun with me tonight. I’m going to wait for you. I love you so much Kyu”

Sungmin didn’t have the chance to speak because Victoria hangs up. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast because of what she heard. Her eyes are getting blurry because her tears are already forming in her eyes. She just can’t believe what she just heard.

“Honey? ? I love you so much Kyu? I’m waiting for you here in my condo? Let’s have fun tonight?”

Sungmin asks feeling confused.

“What the hell is that girl talking about? Who is she?”

Sungmin tries to calm herself. She bites her lips to control her tears from falling. She looks at her husband’s mobile phone. Kyuhyun’s wallpaper is their family picture that was taken when she’s still in the hospital when she gave birth to Kibum and Sandeul.

“Doctor Victoria Song. Who is she?”

Sungmin whispers nervously. Sungmin takes a deep breath.

“Ok. Calm down Cho Sungmin. Don’t think negatively. Kyu loves you and he can never cheat on you ok? Just calm down”

Sungmin told herself. She nods her head and starts scanning Kyuhyun’s mobile phone. She starts in his gallery and she didn’t find anything. His gallery is full of her pictures, their pictures together and their twins’ pictures. Sungmin starts scanning Kyuhyun’s messages. Her tears start falling from her eyes upon reading Kyuhyun and Victoria’s sweet conversation. Sungmin’s heart breaks into pieces upon knowing that her husband has other woman. Sungmin quickly exit Kyuhyun’s inbox and returns his mobile phone on top of the bedside table and wipes her tears away when she heard Kyuhyun go out from the bathroom. He looks at Sungmin who is controlling her tears from falling and trying her best to act normal.

“Kyu, where have you been for the past two weeks? Do you really need to be away from home for two weeks? Are you still mad at me? You’re not even answering my phone calls”

“Will you please shut your mouth before I shut it for you?”

Kyuhyun asks Sungmin, feeling irritated. He sits on the bed and fixes his pillows and lay down.

“Kyu, I’m still talking to you”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun stares at his wife seriously.

“I’m tired ok. I didn’t marry a nagger wife. Stop nagging Lee Sungmin before I completely lose my temper on you. I’m busy with my work. What else do you want to hear huh?”

Kyuhyun asks Sungmin who shook her head sadly.

“I’m sorry”

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun just ignores her and turns his back away. Sungmin stares at her husband before lying beside her. She wraps her arms around Kyuhyun, hugging him from behind.

“Kyu, I love you”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She was waiting for him to answer and told her that he loves her too. But that’s not what Kyuhyun did. He removes Sungmin’s arms away from him and gets off of the bed.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin sits on the bed and stares at her husband blankly. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone on top of the bedside table and leaves the room without saying anything. Sungmin drops her head as tears start falling from her eyes, still convincing herself that her husband loves her and he can never cheat on her.

~~~

You can never hide any secret at all…

 

Jongwoon parks his black Audi Spyder R8 V10 inside the parking lot of JW Marriott Hotel. He looks at his best friend who is sitting quietly inside the car.

“What are we doing here?”

Jongwoon asks Sungmin curiously.

“I just want to know something”

“Ok. Then let’s go down now and inquire inside the hotel so you can find out about it”

Jongwoon told Sungmin. He unbuckles his seatbelt and was about to open the door when Sungmin holds his arm, stopping him from going down the car.

“No”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while shaking her head.

“What do you mean by no?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Sungmin stares at the windshield. Jongwoon notices his best friend staring at something.

“What are you staring at?”

Jongwoon asks as he stares at the black silver Mercedes Benz S-Class. It’s the only car parked in front of them.

“What’s up with that luxurious car huh? Do you envy the owner? You can always buy that car or more expensive car than that since you’re rich as well as your husband”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“Hmmm…let me guess it. I bet the owner of the car is a man. Woman never drives a car like that and it’s very rare to find a woman driving her own car. I mean, they tend to be lazy sometimes and just hire a driver. Maybe we can conclude that the owner has a driver. But I’m sure that the owner is a man. Wanna bet lost bunny? I’ll give you one million dollars if my guess is wrong. But if I’m correct, you’re going to treat me breakfast”

Jongwoon holds his tummy and gently rubs it.

“Since you drag me so early just to go here at the parking lot of JW Marriott Hotel, I didn’t had the chance to eat my breakfast and I’m really hungry now”

Jongwoon told his best friend happily. He looks at Sungmin who is very quiet since he fetches her at Kyuhyun’s mansion. Sungmin just told him to drive his car at JW Marriott Hotel. Jongwoon obeys though he really doesn’t understand anything. Jongwoon’s lovely smile suddenly vanished from his lips when he saw Sungmin’s sad face. He also notices the tears that are forming in his best friend’s eyes as she focuses her gaze upon that silver Mercedes Benz S-Class that was parked in front of them.

“Minnie…”

Jongwoon holds his best friend’s hands.

“Is there something wrong?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon, controlling her tears from falling.

“Kyu has other woman”

Jongwoon almost drops his jaw upon hearing his best friend.

“Are you sure about it? I mean…WHAT?”

Jongwoon shouts, still can’t believe on what he heard. Sungmin nods sadly.

“The girl is also a doctor. Her name is Victoria Song. You see. Kyu is acting strange lately. He’s not going home. He doesn’t answer my calls. We’re always fighting because he’s always grumpy. He will just go home to check the twins and throw a fight against me. I answer his mobile phone before when he’s having a warm shower because the caller keeps on calling him. The caller’s name is Doctor Victoria Song. I was shocked to hear a woman’s voice calling him honey and she mention something about her being and she’s going to wait for Kyu in her condo and then…”

Sungmin wipes the tears that fall from her eyes.

“And then…I scan his inbox and it breaks my heart reading those sweet conversations between them.

The girl always keeps on telling Kyu how much she loves him”

Sungmin points her finger at the silver Mercedes Benz S-class that was parked in front of them.

“You can see that car, right?”

Sungmin asks while pointing at the the silver Mercedes Benz S-class.  Jongwoon nods at he stares at the car.

“It’s Kyu’s new car. He bought that last week. He’s not yet going home for three days already. I call his secretary. She told me that Kyuhyun was currently staying here at JW Marriott Hotel. Jongwoonie…”

Sungmin starts crying.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do if Kyu really has other woman. I don’t know what will happen to me, to my twins, to our family and to us. I don’t understand why Kyu suddenly becomes cold towards me. I don’t know what happen. He even laid his hand on me. He’s always hurting me whenever he’s going home”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon clenches his fist because of anger.

“Minnie…”

Jongwoon moves closer to his best friend and he was about to touch her, but Sungmin moves away.

“Tell me the truth. What are you hiding beneath your clothes? You don’t usually wear pullover”

Sungmin shook her head.

“LEE SUNGMIN!!!”

Jongwoon shouts because of anger. He moves closer to his best friend and slowly pulls the sleeve of his best friend’s pullover, revealing her milky skin that is full of bruise.

“He did this to you?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just avoids Jongwoon’s glare.

“Tell me. When we saw each other last time, your cheek is swelling. It’s not an allergy, right? He hits you, right?”

Jongwoon asks. His tears start forming in his eyes because of anger. Sungmin remains quiet, avoiding the question.

“I’M ASKING YOU!!! YOU NEED TO ANSWER ME!!!”

“Jongwoonie…”

“STOP COVERING FOR THAT ING !!!”

Jongwoon shouts because of anger. His eyes suddenly widened when he saw Kyuhyun holding a girl’s hand. They are walking towards the silver Mercedes-Benz S-Class, acting so sweet with each other. Sungmin’s heart breaks into pieces when Kyuhyun kisses Victoria. He even puts her down on the hood of his car. Sungmin’s tears keep on falling from her eyes as he watches Kyuhyun and Victoria kissing each other so passionately, almost making love. Sungmin gets her mobile phone inside her Chanel handbag and calls Kyuhyun who stops eating Victoria’s neck. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and stares at the caller’s name before sighing heavily. He kisses Victoria’s lips before answering his wife’s call.

“What do you want?”

“Kyu, when are you going home?”

Sungmin asks, trying her best to sound normal.

“I still don’t know. I’m busy ok”

“Where are you?”

“Seoul Medical Center. I need to go now. I have patients”

Kyuhyun told his wife before hanging up.

“ him! I’m really going to hit his ing face!”

Jongwoon told his best friend angrily. He was about to open the door and go out to hit Kyuhyun as hard as he can and as many times as he wants when Sungmin holds his arm.

“Jongwoonie, please…”

Sungmin shook her head.

“Don’t hurt him…please”

“Why not? He’s a ing cheater and he hurt you so badly”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, feeling really angry. Sungmin shook her head again.

“Please, don’t hurt him. I love him”

“LOVE HIM? WHY ARE YOU STUPID HUH? YOU ALREADY SAW HIM ALMOST MAKING LOVE WITH THAT WOMAN! HE’S HURTING YOU AND HITTING YOU LIKE A PUNCHING BAG!!!”

“He’s my husband”

“BUT HE DOESN’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT!!! HE’S NOT THE ONE WHO CARRIES YOU FOR NINE MONTHS! HE’S NOT THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU! HE’S NOT THE ONE WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU AND RAISES YOU! HE’S JUST A ING STRANGER WHO CAME INTO YOUR LIFE AND HURT YOU!!! DAMN IT!!!”

Jongwoon shouts, releasing his anger. He clenches the steering wheel so hard as he watches Kyuhyun’s car leaving the parking lot of the hotel.

“I’m sorry Jongwoonie. But please…I love him and he’s still the father of my twins. I’m still his wife and he’s still my husband”

Jongwoon takes a deep breath.

“Come here”

Jongwoon’s tears start falling slowly at the corner of his eyes as he hugs his best friend. Sungmin starts crying her heart out on Jongwoon’s arm.

“I don’t know what to do Jongwoonie”

“I’m here. You’re not alone”

Jongwoon whispers. He embraces Sungmin tight, telling her that she’s not alone and she can get some strength from him.

“He will regret it. I’ll make sure that he will regret everything!”

Jongwoon whispers while gritting his teeth because of his anger to Kyuhyun; the anger that keeps on rushing throughout his body.

~~~

The Divorce…

 

“YOUNG MASTER, STOP THAT!”

Kyuhyun’s nanny shout, stopping her young master from dragging Sungmin harshly. She went down from the stairs while holding Sandeul who is crying so hard.

“YOUNG MASTER!!!”

Other maids try to stop Kyuhyun, but they fail. He drags Sungmin harshly, ignoring her pleading. He opens the door of his house and pushes Sungmin out. Sungmin falls on the ground, hurting herself but Kyuhyun doesn’t care.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU ING !!!”

Kyuhyun shouts as he throws Sungmin’s luggage outside his house.

“Kyu, why are you doing this?”

Sungmin asks as she starts crying. Kyuhyun stares at her seriously.

“I don’t need a in my house! Go away! I’ll see you in court because I already file a divorce! I don’t want you to be my wife anymore!”

Kyuhyun gets Sandeul from his nanny’s hands and gives him to Sungmin.

“Take him with you. Deullie is yours and Key is mine”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who shook her head.

“Kyu, please don’t do this. Please…no…KYU!!!”

Sungmin shouts.

“KYU!!! STOP!!!”

Sungmin shouts again, but Kyuhyun ignores her as he shuts the door of his house and told all his maids not to let Sungmin in.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin looks at the youngest Cho who is crying so hard.

“Deullie…”

Sungmin hugs her son as she keeps on crying.

“I’m sorry…please stop crying now. Please give me strength honey”

Sungmin wipes her tears and gently brushes her fingers on Sandeul’s face.

“Shhhh, mommy is here. Stop crying honey”

Sungmin starts singing for Sandeul. Her tears start falling from her eyes again as she watches her son whose cry is slowly fading as he starts sleeping again. Sungmin hugs Sandeul.

“Don’t worry honey. You’re safe. I’m going to take care of you. I’m sorry”

Sungmin whispers. She opens her luggage using her left hand. She looks for a cloth that she can wrap on her son to keep him warm. Sungmin pulls her pink coat and carefully wraps it around Sandeul to protect him from the cold weather. Sungmin closes her luggage. She softly kisses Sandeul’s forehead as she controls her tears from falling. Sungmin slowly stands up. She holds her pink luggage and stares at the door.

“I’m going to go back for you Key. Wait for me”

Sungmin whispers sadly. She turns her back and slowly walks while limping. She holds her son closer to her to keep him warm and safe. Sungmin leaves her husband’s mansion. She calls for a cab and gives the taxi driver Jongwoon’s address and told him to drop her there; the only place in which she knows that she and Sandeul will be safe.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s marriage is officially and legally over when they sign the divorce papers in front of judges and some witnesses. Victoria is Kyuhyun’s witness while Jongwoon is Sungmin’s witness. The court approved Kyuhyun’s setup about the custody of the twins in which Sungmin finds it unfair. Kibum will be put under Kyuhyun’s custody while Sandeul will be under Sungmin’s custody. Sungmin tries to beg the court to put Kibum’s custody under her as well since she’s the mother, but the court favored Kyuhyun.

“Stay away from my life. This is the last time that we’re going to see each other. Go far away from me and don’t ever disturb me and Key or I’ll put you in jail”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“Kyu…”

Jongwoon’s eyes widened when Sungmin kneels in front of Kyuhyun. Victoria smirked while staring at Sungmin’s suffering expression.

“I’m begging you, please give me Key. Don’t take him away from me. I am his mother. Please separate him from me and from Deullie…please”

Sungmin’s tears start falling from her eyes as she begs Kyuhyun who shook his head.

“No! Key is mine, yours is Deullie. Key doesn’t need a and a cheater mom! I can raise him well and I can find a good mother for him”

“But Kyu”

“Get away from me!”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. Jongwoon carefully pulls Sungmin up and wipes her tears away.

“Stop it Minnie. Don’t waste your tears because of him. That ing doesn’t deserve you at all”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while staring at Kyuhyun seriously. Kyuhyun smirks.

“So, the other man has finally spoken huh?”

Kyuhyun asks, shooting Jongwoon a deadly glare. He looks at Sungmin.

“You know ? You’re free now and you can marry your ing best friend now”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“What did you say?”

Jongwoon asks. He grabs Kyuhyun’s collar. He was about to hit him, but Sungmin stops him.

“Jongwoon, please…no”

Sungmin begs her best friend. Jongwoon sighs and stares at Kyuhyun seriously while holding his collar tightly.

“ you! You’re going to regret everything Doctor Cho!”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun angrily. Kyuhyun flashes a sarcastic smile and shook his head.

“Of course not, I will never regret divorcing that ”

Jongwoon tighten his grip on Kyuhyun’s collar because of anger. He really wants to hit him so hard, but controls his self for the sake of Sungmin.

“You’re going to regret it! I’m going to make sure that you’re going to regret it! Minnie and Deullie can live without you! When the day that you finally realize your stupid mistake and you an Minnie meet again, I’m going to make sure that you will kneel down in front of me and kiss my feet in front of Key and Deullie. You will beg for a million times before you can have Minnie again. Mark my words Doctor Cho Kyuhyun”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun. He shoots him a deadly glare before pushing him away. He stares at Victoria seriously.

“You will regret meeting this jerk . He’s just playing on you. He will leave you soon !”

Jongwoon told Victoria before he and Sungmin leave the court room.

~~~

The painful goodbye…

 

Ryeowook went at the Coffee Lab to meet up with Jongwoon. She was staring at him sadly. She notices Jongwoon’s eyes; it was puffy because of crying with Sungmin.

“How’s unnie? I want to visit her in your house and see her, but I’m afraid that she will just send me away”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, feeling sad for what happen between her cousin and Sungmin.

“She and Deullie are sleeping when I left the house”

“I see. I just hope that she will be fine as well as Deullie”

Jongwoon nods sadly. He stares at Ryeowook, controlling his tears from falling. Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s hands. He’s feeling so sad because he needs to say goodbye forever to the girl he loves. He needs to go back in New York with Sungmin and Sandeul. He can’t leave his best friend alone. He needs to take care of her and be the father of Sandeul and that’s why he needs to give up his own love life for the sake of his best friend.

“Wookie, I need to tell you something”

Ryeowook nods as she stares at Jongwoon worriedly.

“Is there something wrong Captain?”

Ryeowook asks with concern. Jongwoon sighs sadly.

“I’m going back in New York. I’ll stay there for good with Minnie and Deullie. We’re leaving tomorrow morning”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook sadly. Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes. She suddenly feels sad and her heart suddenly breaks into pieces. She knows that she and Jongwoon is not yet a couple. She doesn’t know if Jongwoon loves her like she does. She feels sad because she was about to confess her love for Jongwoon, but unfortunately, he needs to leave and forget about her.

“I just want to see you for the last time, so I can say goodbye to you”

Jongwoon stands up and stand in front of Ryeowook.

“Can I hug you for the last time?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook stands up and hugs Jongwoon, controlling her tears from falling. She wants to stop him from leaving and tell him that she loves him, but she can’t do that. She knows that Sungmin needs Jongwoon and she doesn’t want to be selfish and she knows that she doesn’t have the right to demand and complain because Jongwoon doesn’t love her and they are not a couple.

“You will take care of yourself”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who nods her head.

“You also take care Captain and of course please take care of unnie and Deullie”

“I will”

Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook.

“Goodbye Wookie”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while caressing her cheek.

“I’m glad that I met you. Goodbye”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook feeling sad to say goodbye to her. Ryeowook nods sadly.

“Good…goodbye…Captain Kim”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. Her voice starts to tremble as her throats start to ache because of controlling her tears from falling. Jongwoon let go of her. He gets the small box on top of the table. He holds Ryeowook’s hand and gives her the small box. Jongwoon manages to smile though his heart is really aching and breaking into pieces, knowing that he needs to leave Ryeowook and of course forget about her. Jongwoon gently pats Ryeowook’s cheek. He quickly turns his back away because he can no longer control his tears from falling. Jongwoon leaves the Coffee Lab with an aching heart and tears that keeps on falling from his eyes. Jongwoon leaves Ryeowook, the girl that he loves most. He leaves her without telling her how much he loves her. Ryeowook stares at the small box that Jongwoon gives her. She recognizes it. She sits on the couch and slowly opens the box. Tears start falling from her eyes as she stares at the necklace with an airplane pendant in which her name was engraved on it. It was the expensive necklace that Jongwoon gave her before as a present on her birthday, but she returns it to him since they are not a couple. Ryeowook gets the necklace inside the box. She stares at her name that was engraved on the airplane pendant.

“I love you Captain Kim Jongwoon. I love you so much. If only you know how I feel. Maybe someday…someday, we’re going to meet again and maybe…just maybe…love can already give us a chance to be together happily”

Ryeowook holds the necklace on her chest where her heart is located.

“You’re the only man that I’m going to love. That’s a promise. I’m going to wait for the day that our paths will cross again. I know that someday, we will meet again and when that time comes, I’m going to make sure that I will tell you how much I love you. Maybe you already have a wife and kids by the time that we meet each other again. It doesn’t matter. I just want you to know how much I love you even though I’m not the girl for you”

Ryeowook whispers sadly. She looks at the window and saw Jongwoon went inside his car. Ryeowook watches the man she loves most, leaving her. Her tears keep on falling from her eyes as she holds the necklace closer to her heart, keeping the faith and hope that someday, Jongwoon and her will meet again and love will give them another chance…chance to be happy with each other’s arms.

~~~

Jongwoon knocks on the door softly before going inside Sungmin’s room. Sungmin was sitting on the bed while watching her sleeping son.

“Minnie”

Sungmin raises her head and looks at Jongwoon who walks towards her.

“It’s time for milk”

Jongwoon gives the glass of milk that he’s holding to his best friend. Sungmin manages to smile.

“Thanks Jongwoonie”

Jongwoon nods and sits on the other side of the bed. He stares at Sandeul who is sleeping peacefully.

“Where have you been?”

Sungmin asks before drinking her milk. Jongwoon holds Sandeul’s little hand.

“I just went at Kim Aviation to check my Airplane 101. I just want to make sure that it’s in good condition before we leave tomorrow. Captain Kang will operate it and brings it back in New York next week”

Jongwoon lied. He doesn’t want to tell Sungmin that he went out to see Ryeowook and say goodbye to her. He doesn’t want Sungmin to end up blaming herself and to worry about him. Sungmin puts down the empty glass on the bedside table. She looks at her best friend.

“Jongwoonie…”

Jongwoon looks at Sungmin.

“I’m sorry”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, apologizing to him for causing a lot of trouble.

“For?”

Jongwoon asks.

“All the trouble. How about you and Wookie? You don’t need to go with me in New York. You can stay here with her. I’ll be fine”

Sungmin told her best friend, feeling sad for him. Jongwoon shook his head.

“We’re best of friends, right? I told you that I’m not going to leave you and I will take care of you no matter what happen. Don’t worry about me and beside…”

Jongwoon stops talking. Sungmin notices the tears that were about to fall from her best friend’s eyes.

“I can always find a woman whom I can spend the rest of my life with. I can meet a lot of girls out there, but I can never find another best friend like you”

“Thank you Jongwoon and I’m really sorry”

Jongwoon shook his head and holds Sungmin’s hand.

“We’re together. We’re going to make it together. I’m here. You can get some strength from me as well as to Deullie. I’ll be his father, so he won’t feel that he doesn’t have a dad while he’s growing up”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin nods.

“Can I ask a simple favor from you?”

Sungmin asks while staring at Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon nods his head.

“What is it?”

“Well…”

Sungmin’s eyes starts getting teary.

“I know that you hate Kyu. Mom and dad as well as mommy and daddy also hate him because of what he did to me. It’s really painful…”

Tears start falling from Sungmin’s eyes.

“I know that time heals all wound. I know it will be hard for me, but you’re there. Mom, dad, mommy and daddy and of course Deullie are also there to support me and give me strength. I know that I can move forward and start a new life without Kyu. But please, don’t tell Deullie the reason why I and his father got divorce and why he needs to be separated from his twin brother. I want him to remain innocent because I don’t want him to hate Kyu. I know that you’re damn mad at my ex-husband, but please Jongwoonie, please always tell Deullie that Kyu loves him so much because I know he does. I know he loves Key and Deullie so much. Let’s raise him without hating his father, ok?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods.

“Ok. I respect your decision”

“Thank you Jongwoon. Thank you so much”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon stands up and sits beside his best friend. He wipes Sungmin’s tears away and hugs her tight.

“This is the last time that you’re going to cry because of him. I don’t want to see those tears falling again because of that jerk who doesn’t even deserve you. He will regret everything Minnie. I know he will. He needs to beg me just to have you again. I’m going to make him beg, kneel in front of me and kiss my feet in front of the twins. I’m going to make him do that”

Jongwoon told Sungmin. He looks at her.

“We can do it Minnie! We’re going to start a new life in New York and raise Deullie well. I know that you can do it and someday, we’re going to go back and get Key”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who nods at him.

“FIGHTING!!!”

Sungmin and Jongwoon shout in unison.

“Thank you Jongwoon”

Sungmin manages to flash a smile and hugs her best friend tight.

“I’m going to forget about Kyu and start a new life without him. I’m going to make it for Deullie. I will forget the man whom I love most”

Sungmin whispers sadly.