Chapter 23

Happy Together

*JONGWOON’S MANSION, INCHEON*

 

Jongwoon is having a peaceful breakfast with Ryeowook inside the greenhouse. Ryeowook was the one who insist that they should eat inside the greenhouse because the atmosphere there is really calming and for Ryeowook, it will be very relaxing if they will have breakfast while seeing the beautiful flowers and plants. Jongwoon was enjoying the delicious vegetable salad that Ryeowook made for him when he notices his fiancée spacing out.

“Baby”

Jongwoon calls Ryeowook’s attention, but she didn’t respond to it. Jongwoon smiles cutely. He slowly leans forward and kisses Ryeowook’s cheek, catching her attention.

“What is that for?”

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon who is smiling cutely at her.

“I love you”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, making her smile.

“I love you too baby”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, smiling sweetly at him. She gently pinches Jongwoon’s nose before taking a sip on her tea.

“Are you thinking something?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook puts down her cup of tea on the saucer and stares at Jongwoon, giving him a curious glare.

“You’re spacing out awhile ago. It seems that you’re thinking something deep. Care to tell me?”

Jongwoon asks with concern in his voice.

“I’m just thinking about our dinner with mommy and daddy. I’m scared”

Ryeowook told her fiancé. She is nervous to meet Jongwoon’s parents. It’s not her first time meeting them. But it will be her first time meeting them again after twelve years and as Jongwoon’s fiancée.

“I really love them baby because they are really nice. It’s just that…”

Ryeowook sighs sadly.

“They might not want me for you because I’m Kyu oppa’s cousin. I am aware that mommy and daddy hate oppa that much. Not only that. Minnie unnie’s parents might go against me too since they also hate Kyu oppa”

Ryeowook told her fiancé sadly.

“Baby…”

Jongwoon stands up and sits beside Ryeowook. He hugs her sweetly to take her fear away.

“Don’t think too much. Trust me. They wouldn’t involve you towards their hatred to Kyu. It’s a different thing, so don’t be afraid. I’m sure that mommy and daddy will love you as well as mom and dad”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“But how about oppa?”

Ryeowook asks. She raises her head and stares at Jongwoon worriedly.

“How about oppa and Minnie unnie? I am scared for them. What will happen to my nephews if Minnie unnie’s parents will not approve the wedding and if they will not give them their blessings? I am worried. I know that my cousin made a stupid mistake twelve years ago. But he already pays for it and he loves unnie that much. I just hope they will see oppa’s love for unnie and not the stupid mistake that he did twelve years ago”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, feeling sad and worried for her cousin and of course for her cousin in law and her nephews.

“I just hope that they will not close their hearts for Kyu for them to be able to see how much he loves Minnie”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook sadly. Knowing Sungmin’s parents, especially Changsun, Jongwoon is sure that they will never accept Sungmin’s marriage to Kyuhyun and they will never accept Kyuhyun again as their son in law. Jongwoon knows how much Changsun and Sooyeon hate Kyuhyun for hurting their daughter and breaking their happy family twelve years ago.

“Don’t worry baby because I know that no matter what happen, Kyu will always fight for Minnie and their twins just like what he did before. Mom and dad might be tough. But of course Minnie is still their daughter. They can never resist her because they love her so much and her happiness still matters to them”

“I hope so. All I want is for them to be happy and of course the twins. They all deserve to be happy just like us”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon before hugging him.

“Baby”

“Hmmm?”

Jongwoon asks while hugging his fiancée tightly.

“I’m going to tell you something. I just can’t take it off of my mind and it’s really bothering me”

Ryeowook told her fiancé. Jongwoon looks at her with worried glare.

“What is it? Is there something wrong?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly as he stares at Ryeowook’s bothered expression.

“Well…”

Ryeowook takes a deep breath before continuing.

“I know that I am insane for thinking about it. It’s just that, I can’t help but to think about it”

“About what?”

Jongwoon asks nervously.

“Baby…”

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s hands.

“I went to Doctor Sunny yesterday to have a check-up. Minnie unnie was with me”

“Is there something wrong with you? Does Doctor Sunny told you that we can no longer have a baby or you’re sick or—“

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s lips to stop him from talking.

“Shhhh…”

Ryeowook whispers and shook her head.

“It’s not like that. We can still have baby. That’s what Doctor Sunny told me”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who sighs in relief. Jongwoon removes his fiancée’s fingers on his soft pinkish lips for him to be able to speak again.

“Then what about your visit to Doctor Sunny’s clinic?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Ryeowook takes a deep breath.

“I saw oppa’s evil ex-fiancée. She went inside an OB clinic beside Doctor Sunny’s clinic. She is with her evil best friend. But unnie didn’t see them because I manage to drag her away with me just before they can see each other”

Ryeowook informs Jongwoon.

“So?”

Jongwoon asks. He doesn’t even care about Joo-hyun or Taeyeon.

“What do you mean by so?”

Ryeowook asks as she pouts.

“I don’t care about them. So why do you need to tell me about it? So what if they visit an OB?”

Jongwoon asks.

“That’s the point baby. Why on earth are they going to visit an OB? What if that evil is pregnant?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon raises an eyebrow, thinking that his fiancée is becoming paranoid.

“You’re being paranoid baby. She just visits the OB and you’re already thinking that she’s pregnant? What if she’s just sick or maybe she accompanies her best friend there? Her best friend is the one who is going to have a check-up and not her. There are a lot of possibilities you know, so don’t jump into conclusion right away”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who shook her head.

“I’m not being paranoid. I’m just telling you what I’m thinking. I really can feel that oppa’s evil ex-fiancée is up to no good. She wouldn’t let oppa escape from her that easy. Please believe me”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“What if she’s not pregnant or…”

“Jongwoonie, please”

Jongwoon stares at his fiancée and notices the tears that are forming in her eyes. Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between his hands.

“Ok. I know what you want me to do”

Jongwoon softly kisses his fiancée’s lips.

“I just want to make sure that she will never bother oppa and unnie again. I want oppa to live happily with unnie and with their kids, so please do something about it ok. I’m really worried. It keeps on bothering me”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Ok. Don’t worry. I’ll see what I can do. I’m going to hire a private investigator who will watch over that evil . We’re going to investigate about it, so don’t worry anymore. I’m not going to let her ruin my best friend’s happiness”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He hugs her tight to keep her calm.

“Thank you”

Ryeowook whispers softly, hoping that they will find out soon what Joo-hyun is planning before she can hurt Kyuhyun, Sungmin and the twins.

~~~

“Mommy, I’m leaving now”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife as he sits beside her. Sungmin is lying on the bed with her eyes closed. She feels weak and sick. Her world is spinning whenever she will move and she feels nauseated.

“Drive safely daddy”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun weakly. Kyuhyun stares at his ex-wife worriedly. He starts Sungmin’s hair gently.

“Please tell me that you will be fine. I’m worried mommy”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife with worried voice. Sungmin slowly opens her eyes and stares at her ex-husband who is staring at her worriedly. Sungmin flashes a weak smile. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand.

“I’m fine. I’m just tired. You see. This is my first time planning a double wedding. I never knew that it’s really hard and tiring. But it was really fun daddy. Wookie and I are always having fun even though it’s really stressful sometimes. Don’t worry about me. I just need to take a rest some more and I’ll be fine later”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, reassuring him that she is completely fine and that there’s nothing to worry about her.

“Maybe you can just cancel your appointments today. You and Wookie should have a day off today. Just resume planning for the double wedding tomorrow. Just take a rest all day”

“I can’t”

Sungmin shook her head.

“Wookie and I need to finish a lot of things today. Our wedding is getting near daddy and there’s no time to be lazy and rest”

“But mommy…”

Sungmin reaches for her ex-husband’s soft pinkish lips. She presses a finger on it to stop Kyuhyun from talking.

“Shhh, I’ll be fine. That’s a promise. I’ll stop if I can no longer do it. You go now. You still have a meeting and you still need to talk to your team for the brain surgery of your patient tomorrow. You don’t want to be late, right Doctor Cho?”

Sungmin told her ex-husband as she flashes a sweet smile.

“Are you sure that you’re going to be fine?”

Kyuhyun asks, still worried about his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head.

“I will be fine daddy. Nothing to worry about. I’ll see you later. Take care. Drive safely and don’t stress yourself that much”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“You also take care and have a rest if you’re already tired. You’re not allowed to stress yourself that much if you don’t want to stay in the hospital because your anemia might get worst if you will push your limit. Don’t be a hard headed girl and listen to me because I am your doctor”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife who nods weakly at him.

“Just take a good rest. Eat when you’re already fine. I’ll ask the twins to watch over you and not to be naughty, so you won’t have a headache. If you’re not really feeling well, call Wookie and just cancel your appointments today. Your health is more important. You don’t want to be sick on the day of your wedding, right?”

“Of course daddy”

“Ok”

Kyuhyun smiles at his ex-wife and kisses her forehead.

“Just call me if something came up. I love you mommy. See you later”

“I love you too daddy. See you later”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips before leaving the room. Sungmin slowly gets up and gets off of the bed as soon as Kyuhyun leaves the room. She went inside the bathroom and starts throwing up.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Ahjumma, where are my kids? They are not inside their room when I check it”

Kyuhyun asks the head maid.

“Young master Key and young master Deullie are in the kitchen”

The head maid told Kyuhyun.

“Kitchen? Why?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. The head maid shook her head.

“I don’t know Sir. I just heard that they are preparing for something”

The head maid told Kyuhyun.

“Thanks”

Kyuhyun told the head maid before going inside the kitchen. He found his kids inside. They are staring on their ipads, scanning something. They look busy and they are having brainstorming. They look like having a meeting and it seems that they are discussing a very important matter while munching chocolates.

“Kids”

Kibum and Sandeul stop talking to each other. They raise their heads and stare at Kyuhyun who is standing at the doorway, looking at them.

“Yes daddy? Why are you disturbing us? Can’t you see that Baby Deullie and I are busy discussing something here?”

Kibum asks his father, acting like a boss. Kyuhyun walks towards his kids. He places his things on top of the marble counter and sits on the high chair. He stares at Kibum and Sandeul who are also staring at him, waiting for him to speak.

“I’m going to work now:

Kyuhyun told them. The twins just nod at him.

“I want you to watch over mommy. She’s not feeling well today. Don’t be hard headed kids and don’t give mommy stress and headache. Do you understand?”

Kyuhyun told his kids. Kibum and Sandeul stare at him worriedly.

“Is mommy ok? What happen to her?”

Sandeul asks his father worriedly. Kyuhyun gently caresses Sandeul’s cheek and smiles at him.

“Mommy is just feeling tired because she and aunt Wookie are always busy planning for the double wedding. But aside from that, there’s nothing to worry about. I just want you and Key to be good boys today, so mommy won’t have headache. Can I count on that?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sandeul smiles at his father.

“Yes daddy. Don’t worry because Key and I will watch over mommy while you’re away”

Sandeul his father.

“Since mommy is not yet eating her breakfast, Baby Deullie and I will prepare a delicious and healthy breakfast for her. We’re not going to be hard headed babies today daddy. We promise that Baby Deullie and I will behave and will not give mommy a hard time”

Kibum told Kyuhyun while flashing a wide smile.

“So you don’t need to worry about mommy ok. Just concentrate in your work. Key and I will take good care of mommy”

“But don’t tire yourself that much daddy”

The twins told their father. Kyuhyun smiles at his kids. He stands up and stands behind them and gives them a sweet hug from behind.

“My babies are really sweet and adorable. Daddy will never worry because you’re here with mommy. I’ll see you both later. Let’s have dinner outside”

Kyuhyun told his kids while happily hugging them.

“Is it true this time?”

Kibum asks Kyuhyun.

“You’re not going to cancel it anymore just like what happen yesterday?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun suddenly feels guilty while staring at the twins’ sad faces. He hates his self because he spends the night having dinner with Joo-hyun, sacrificing his supposed to be family dinner with his ex-wife and their kids.

“It’s a promise. We’re going to have dinner later”

Kyuhyun told them.

“PINKY PROMISE!!!”

Kibum and Sandeul shout in unison as they both raise their pinkies, showing it to their father.

“You need to have pinky promise daddy”

Sandeul demanded. Kibum nods, agreeing to his twin brother. Kyuhyun smiles at them and make a pinky promise to the twins.

“Pinky promise my babies. We will have dinner outside tonight. But you also need to promise daddy that both of you will really behave well and will not give mommy a hard time because she’s not feeling well”

Kyuhyun told his kids, making a deal with them. Kibum and Sandeul nod happily.

“PROMISE!!!”

The twins shout happily.

“A promise is a promise”

Kyuhyun told them.

“We will count on that”

Kibum told his father. Kyuhyun nods his head, assuring them that he will not break his promise to them. Kyuhyun saw the twins’ ipads that was on top of the marble counter. They are scanning some easy cookie recipes.

“You guys know how to bake?”

Kyuhyun asks with confusion in his voice. Kibum and Sandeul nod at him.

“Baby Deullie knows how. I will be his assistant chef. We’re going to bake strawberry chocolate chip cookies”

Kibum told his father happily.

“We’re going to give it to our grandparents and of course to Teukie grandma and Youngwoon grandpa”

Sandeul told his father happily. Kyuhyun was shock to hear his son. He suddenly feels confused.

“Are they here in Seoul?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling nervous. The twins nod happily.

“Yesterday, Baby Deullie and I eat our lunch with Youngwoon grandpa. He invites uncle Jongwoon for lunch and since we’re with him, uncle brings us with him. Youngwoon grandpa is really a nice man. No wonder he is the father of uncle Jongwoon because they are both nice and he is very smart, especially when it comes to airplane. He even teaches me some basic information about operating an aircraft. It was really fun daddy”

Kibum told his father happily, informing him what happen yesterday to their date with Jongwoon.

“The engagement ring that uncle Jongwoon will give to aunt Wookie is really beautiful and it looks very expensive. You see daddy. Key and I made a bet about it. But too bad, no one wins because uncle Jongwoon doesn’t want to tell us the price of the engagement ring”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun.

“But how did you know that your grandparents are here in Seoul?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling his heart beating fast. He actually doesn’t know if he is ready to meet his ex-in laws after twelve long years.

“We heard about it. Uncle Jongwoon informs mommy about it. They are arriving here in South Korea today with Teukie grandma. I just don’t know what time they will arrive. Baby Deullie and I didn’t hear it anymore because uncle Jongwoon is really talking softly with mommy and aunt Wookie”

“Maybe it’s a surprise, that’s why they don’t want us to hear it”

The twins told Kyuhyun, feeling excited to see their grandparents.

“I’m sure that grandma and grandpa will be very happy to see Key and of course you daddy, right?”

Sandeul asks his father. Kyuhyun just flashes a weak smile. He can already feel trouble.

“How come Minnie didn’t even inform me about it? Maybe she’s really feeling tired that she forgot to tell me about mom and dad arriving today here in South Korea. Oh my God! What am I supposed to do? This is trouble. I don’t know if I’m really ready to face them again after twelve years”

Kyuhyun thought, feeling nervous.

“Daddy!”

Kyuhyun was back to reality when Kibum holds his hand.

“Yes?”

Kyuhyun asks. The twins stare at him worriedly.

“Is there something wrong? Why are you spacing out?”

Kibum asks with concern.

“Are you not happy to see grandma and grandpa again?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun smiles at them.

“Of course I am happy. I’m just thinking something. It’s about my patient who is about to undergo a brain surgery tomorrow”

Kyuhyun lied. He can’t tell his kids the truth that their grandparents hate him. He doesn’t want Kibum and Sandeul to be involved in the chaotic situation because he knows that his ex- in laws can never forgive him for hurting their beloved daughter. Kyuhyun just wants his kids to remain innocent about the real situation.

“Will it be critical?”

Sandeul asks.

“He has a tumor and we need to remove it”

Kyuhyun told his son.

“I need to go now kids. Take care of mommy. I’ll see you both later. I love you Key and Deullie”

Kyuhyun told them. He gives them a sweet peck on their lips and pats their cheeks gently.

“I love you too daddy”

“Me too daddy. I love you. Drive safely”

Kibum and Sandeul told their father. Kyuhyun grabs his things on top of the marble counter. He salutes at his sons and leaves the kitchen. He went out of his mansion, thinking about his ex- in laws’ arrival in South Korea. Kyuhyun went inside his car and put his things at the backseat.

“The day that I am afraid of has finally arrive”

Kyuhyun told his self.

“I’m sure that they won’t be happy to see me. Maybe they will be happy to see Key, but not me”

Kyuhyun sighs heavily and starts rubbing his temple.

“Meeting the in-laws after twelve years and Joo-hyun’s pregnancy with my child…how am I supposed to overcome all of it. Why am I stupid? Why did I ever impregnate that ?”

Kyuhyun asks his self, thinking a lot of things.

“But no matter what happen…”

Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and stares at his wallpaper. He smiles while staring at their family picture during their camp in Japan.

“They will always give me strength…Minnie and our kids…I should never let go of them no matter what happen. I will prove mom and dad that I love their daughter and I’m going to show them how much I love Minnie. No matter what happen, our family will be complete again”

Kyuhyun told his self, getting some strength from his ex-wife and their kids. His mobile phone suddenly rings.

“What the does she want this time?”

Kyuhyun asks. He sighs heavily before answering the call.

“What do you want this time Joo-hyun?”

Kyuhyun asks. Joo-hyun smiles upon hearing Kyuhyun’s voice.

“I want you. What time are you going here?”

Joo-hyun asks. Kyuhyun sighs.

“I have work today”

“How about lunch?”

“Joo-hyun, I told you that—“

“Should I call your ex-wife now and tell her that I’m carrying your child? She might want to hear the good news Doctor Cho”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun while flashing her evil and y smile. She really enjoys threatening Kyuhyun because she knows that Kyuhyun will never resist. Joo-hyun knows that Kyuhyun is afraid that Sungmin might find out about her pregnancy and she’s using it against Kyuhyun.

“Damn it Seo Joo-hyun! Damn it!”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun angrily.

“See you later baby. I’m going to wait for you ok. Try not to show up and you will see. I love you”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun before hanging up.

“Aish! How can she use her pregnancy against me?”

Kyuhyun grits his teeth because of anger.

“Just you wait until I finally find out the truth. You will really regret it. Damn it!”

Kyuhyun puts his mobile phone on the passenger’s seat. He wears his seatbelt and starts the engine of his car. He clenches the steering wheel so hard because of anger towards his ex-fiancée.

“Why did I ever meet that ? She should go to hell! Damn it!”

Kyuhyun sighs heavily. He calms his self before driving his car away.

~~~

Joo-hyun and Taeyeon are happily eating their breakfast together inside the dining room of Taeyeon’s condominium.

“So, what did he tells you?”

Taeyeon asks when Joo-hyun ended the call.

“He has no other choice but to follow what I want Taeyeon-ah. I know that he will show up later because he is under my spell now”

Joo-hyun told her best friend, flashing her y smile.

“Are you really serious about not telling it to his ex-wife?”

Taeyeon asks before taking a sip on her coffee. Joo-hyun laughs like a .

“Are you insane? Do you really think that I’m not going to tell it to that ? You know very well that I want to ruin them, so I can get Kyu again and marry him. Do you think I will let them go that easy?”

Joo-hyun asks as she shook her head happily.

“I’m going to use my child to Jinwoon to get what I want and that is Kyu. I’m just finding a right time to give that a call and tell her my fake drama. I’m sure that she will leave Kyu right away”

Joo-hyun told Taeyeon as they start laughing softly.

“You’re really genius Joo-hyun”

“Of course because Kyu is mine and I’m not going to allow that to win against me and steal Kyu away from me. I need Kyu’s wealth and I’m going to do whatever it takes just to get his wealth”

Joo-hyun told her best friend. She’s being desperate because her parents really need money to save their business.

“Jinwoon is also rich”

Taeyeon told her best friend.

“But not as rich as Kyu. His wealth is nothing compare to Kyu’s wealth”

“What if Jinwoon finds out about his child to you?”

Taeyeon asks. Joo-hyun shook her head and touches her tummy.

“He will never find it out, so keep your mouth shut. Do you understand?”

Joo-hyun asks.

“I’m your best friend and you can always entrust your secrets to me. You know that I will always support you. I’m just afraid that Jinwoon will find it out and tell Kyu oppa about it. Your plan will be ruined for sure”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun nervously.

“I will get rid of him just before he ruins my plan. I will never allow anyone to ruin my plan not even Jinwoon”

Joo-hyun told her best friend.

“Just be careful ok. Jinwoon and Kyu oppa must not find out the truth”

“Of course. Just watch how I ruin Kyu’s supposed to be happy family”

Joo-hyun told her best friend as they both smile like an evil.

~~~

*KIM AVIATION*

 

Jongwoon was sitting inside his office, talking to someone. They are discussing a very important matter.

“She is the girl that I want you to keep an eye to”

Jongwoon told the private investigator that he hires to watch over Joo-hyun and investigate about her. He places Joo-hyun’s picture on top of his desk, showing it to the private investigator. Ryeowook downloaded that picture from Joo-hyun’s blog.

“Her name is Seo Joo-hyun. She is the ex-fiancée of Doctor Cho Kyuhyun. I want you to find out her whereabouts and keep your eyes upon her. I want you to find out if she’s really pregnant. Find out anything about her and report it to me immediately”

Jongwoon told the private investigator.

“You should also keep an eye on her”

Jongwoon puts Taeyeon’s picture on top of his desk, showing it to the private investigator.

“Kim Taeyeon, she’s the best friend of Joo-hyun-shi. I want you to find out if they are up to something…something evil”

Jongwoon told the private investigator who nods at him. He opens his drawer and get a check book inside. Jongwoon grabs a pen on top of his desk and starts writing on a blank check. He puts the amount and signs it before giving it to the private investigator.

“50 million dollars in exchange for your service. I want a very clean job. I can pay you more if you will do your job properly. Are we having a good deal here?”

Jongwoon asks. The private investigator nods his head.

“Don’t worry Mr. Kim. I will do my job properly and I will do all the things that you told me to do. I’ll just give you a call if I already find something interesting about them”

“I need a report immediately. If not today then maybe tomorrow”

Jongwoon demanded.

“No problem Mr. Kim”

The private investigator told Jongwoon while nodding his head.

“Well then…”

Jongwoon stands up.

“Thank you for your time. I am looking forward for an immediate update about this matter. See you when I see you”

Jongwoon told the private investigator.

“You can always count on me Mr. Kim”

The private investigator stands up and shakes Jongwoon’s hand.

“I’ll just give you a call. See you soon Mr. Kim”

The private investigator bows at Jongwoon before leaving his office to start on his mission.

“I suddenly want to grill that . I really hope that she and her best friend are not planning something that will hurt Kyu, Minnie and the twins”

Jongwoon told his self. He sighs and went out of his office.

“Yoona”

Yoona stops doing her work upon hearing her boss calling her. She stands up and looks at Jongwoon.

“Yes Sir?”

Yoona asks.

“Can you please contact daddy and ask him what time he will be here?”

Jongwoon asks. Yoona nods her head.

“I can’t contact him. His mobile phone is out of coverage area. Try calling his secretary or maybe one of his Personal Assistants”

Jongwoon told Yoona. He stares at his watch to check the time.

“Seriously, where is daddy? We’re supposed to be in our way to Busan. I still need to do a lot of things”

Jongwoon told his self. He looks at Yoona.

“If daddy arrives, please tell him that I just check my Airplane 101 and please don’t forget the bouquet next week”

“Yes Sir. Don’t worry because everything is well-prepared for your proposal with your fiancée next week”

“Thank you”

Jongwoon flashes a bright smile. He salutes at his secretary before leaving the room. The employees and aircraft engineers who saw him smile at him and greet him happily. Jongwoon smiles at them too. He went at his Airplane 101 to check it for the last time before he flies it up on the air next week as he finally propose marriage in a formal way to his loving fiancée.

“If I fill this with flowers, she might find out that I will propose to her”

Jongwoon told his self as he thinks.

“Hmmm….”

Jongwoon suddenly snaps his fingers when a bright idea hits his mind.

“That will do it”

Jongwoon told his self while nodding happily.

“Since I will act as the co-pilot and Wookie will be the flight stewardess, why not look for someone who will act as a couple?”

Jongwoon asks his self while smiling brightly.

“That was a very bright idea Kim Jongwoon”

Jongwoon told his self happily. He starts walking slowly inside his Airplane 101 deciding where his parents and his soon to be in-laws will sit when someone calls him.

“Sir Jongwoon!”

Jongwoon stops walking and slowly turns around. He found his secretary walking towards him with his father.

“BABY!!!”

Jongwoon’s eyes widened upon seeing his mother with his father and behind them is Changsun and Sooyeon. They are all smiling at him.

“Oh my God! They are finally here”

Jongwoon whispers as his heart start beating fast because of nervousness. Teukie quickly hugs her son.

“I miss you so much baby”

Teukie told his son before giving him lots of tiny kisses on his gorgeous face.

“MOMMY! STOP IT!”

Jongwoon shouts as he tries to escape from his mother, but Teukie didn’t let go of him.

“Aish! This kid no longer want mommy’s kiss. Why? Was it because you’re getting married soon? Don’t worry because your fiancée will not be jealous of me”

Teukie happily teases her son, making him blush. Youngwoon, Changsun and Sooyeon laugh softly. Yoona bows her head before leaving her boss with his parents and Sungmin’s parents.

“Congratulations son! I am very happy for you. Your mom and I are really happy when Kangin and Teukie told us that you already found the girl that you want to be with for the rest of your life. If only you know how much we’re worrying about you getting old alone. It’s good that you finally decided to settle down”

Changsun told Jongwoon, hugging him. Jongwoon smiles at Sungmin’s father.

“Thanks dad. Please be in my marriage proposal to her next week”

Jongwoon told Changsun who nods his head happily.

“Kangin told us about it. Your mom and I will be there. We don’t want to miss that romantic moment and we know that it’s very special to you”

Changsun told Jongwoon, ruffling his hair happily. Jongwoon smiles at Sooyeon and hugs her tight.

“I miss you mom”

“I miss you too sweetheart”

Sooyeon smiles at Jongwoon and gives him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

“So, where is my daughter in law?”

Teukie asks her son, feeling excited to see Ryeowook again after twelve years.

“Well…”

Jongwoon gulps nervously. He looks at his father before smiling weakly at his mother.

“Ah…she’s busy preparing for the wedding. She’s with Minnie”

Jongwoon told them.

“Oh my God! How’s our baby girl?”

Sooyeon asks happily.

“I already miss her so much. I really want to see her soon”

Teukie told Jongwoon. Sooyeon nods her head because she too misses her daughter so much.

“Where is my grandson?”

Sooyeon asks.

“Deullie is in my house”

Jongwoon lied. Kangin and Teukie stare at each other because they know something that Changsun and Sooyeon don’t know.

“So, all of you are going with me and daddy in Busan to check the new hangar?”

Jongwoon asks, changing the topic. He is preventing Changsun and Sooyeon to ask another question about Sungmin or Sandeul because he doesn’t know how he will answer it. He doesn’t know what kind of lie that he will tell Sungmin’s parents just to hide the truth from them about Sungmin and Kyuhyun being together again with their kids and the plan for the double wedding. All Changsun and Sooyeon know is that Jongwoon is getting married and his bride is no other than Kyuhyun’s cousin. They don’t care about that because they both think that Ryeowook is such a nice, sweet and very lovable girl and they really want her for Jongwoon ever since they met her twelve years ago.

“Your dad and I will go straight to Shilla now. We will be staying there”

Sooyeon told Jongwoon.

“Why not in my house?”

Jongwoon asks. Changsun shook his head.

“Your mom wants to stay in a hotel. Maybe we can just transfer there when she’s finally bored in our hotel suite. You know your mom whenever she wants to spend money, right?”

Changsun told Jongwoon who nods his head and smiles at Sooyeon.

“Arasso. I’ll drop you there”

Jongwoon offers. But Changsun and Sooyeon shook their heads.

“No need. We will just take the cab”

“But mom”

Sooyeon raises her hand to stop Jongwoon from arguing with her.

“It’s ok Jongwoonie. Don’t worry about us. Your dad and I are no longer kids. We can take care of ourselves”

Sooyeon told Jongwoon, opposing his idea about him dropping them at Shilla Hotel. They just don’t want to disturb Jongwoon because they know that he is busy and they want him to spend a lot of time with his parents who miss him so much.

“No”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“I will still insist. If you don’t want me to drop you then I can ask one of my Personal Assistants to do that. Just don’t argue with me anymore ok”

Jongwoon told them, acting cute. Changsun and Sooyeon stare at each other.

“Do we have any other choice?”

Changsun asks. Jongwoon shook his head while smiling.

“Fine. You win this time sweetheart”

Sooyeon told Jongwoon. They all went out of the airplane. Jongwoon calls one of his Personal Assistants and orders him to drop Changsun and Sooyeon safely at Shilla Hotel. Jongwoon hugs Sungmin’s parents before letting them go.

“See you tomorrow Sooyeon. Let’s have a girl talk while shopping”

Teukie told her best friend happily. Sooyeon nods her head as they both giggle happily.

“Take care”

Teukie kisses Sooyeon’s cheek and gently pats Changsun’s shoulder. Kangin happily waves at them.

“So, what are you and Minnie going to do now? Your mom and dad are finally here in South Korea”

Teukie asks her son as they watch the silver Maybach 62 leaving the vicinity. Jongwoon sighs.

“How come you didn’t even tell me that you’re already fetching them in the airport?”

Jongwoon asks his father, giving him a frown for not telling him that he will fetch Teukie, Changsun and Sooyeon at the airport.

“I was trying to call you”

“Sorry about that son. I was in a hurry awhile ago because your mom calls me and tell me that they are already at the airport”

Kangin explains. Jongwoon sighs and stares at his mother who is frowning at him.

“You and Minnie will just lie and make fake stories to tell your mom and dad? Where is she right now?”

Teukie asks her son, demanding for an honest answer.

“She’s currently staying with Kyuhyun and the twins at Kyuhyun’s mansion”

Jongwoon answers.

“And you allow that?”

Teukie asks.

“Mom, please…stop nagging ok. Minnie is old enough. She knows what she’s doing”

Jongwoon told his mother while frowning at her.

“I’ll just get my things and my car key in my office, so we can leave now”

Jongwoon told them. Kangin shook his head.

“Your mom and I will just follow from behind. I bring my car with me”

Kangin told his son. Jongwoon nods his head and walks away.

“Aish! He and Minnie are really hardheaded kids!”

Teukie told her husband. Kangin gently presses a finger on his wife’s soft pinkish lips.

“Your son is right. Stop nagging ok”

Kangin told Teukie, earning a frown from her.

“Let’s go. Just be quiet for the meantime”

Kangin told his wife. He smiles at her and drags her with him as they follow Jongwoon from behind.

~~~

“Babies, I’m leaving now ok. Your aunt Wookie and I will meet the florists today to finalize the design for our bouquets and the flower arrangements for the wedding ceremony and reception”

Sungmin told Kibum and Sandeul who are busy playing X-box kinect at the living room. The twins stop playing and run towards their mother.

“Are you sure that you’re already feeling better now mommy?”

Kibum asks with concern.

“Daddy told us to take care of you. Why not stay here and just take a rest? You can just go out with aunt Wookie tomorrow”

Sandeul told his mother, feeling worried about her. Sungmin smiles at her kids and hugs them.

“Don’t worry my babies. Mommy is fine now. There’s nothing to worry about. Your aunt Wookie and I really need to finish our appointments for today because the double wedding is approaching and we just want to make sure that everything will be perfectly fine for the wedding”

Sungmin told her kids happily.

“Are we going to meet our grandparents today?”

Kibum asks. Sungmin was shock about her son’s sudden question. She stares at her kids blankly; both of them are smiling brightly at her.

“Sorry mommy. I know that it’s bad to listen to adults’ conversation. But Baby Deullie and overheard about grandpa and grandma arriving today in South Korea with Teukie grandma. Are we going to see them today?”

Kibum asks.

“Baby Deullie and I are really excited to see them. I really want to meet my grandparents soon. I haven’t seen them for twelve years and I actually don’t know how they look like and I didn’t even had the chance to meet them when Baby Deullie and I switch places”

Kibum told Sungmin, feeling very excited to finally meet Changsun and Sooyeon.

“Are we going out with them with daddy?”

Sandeul asks happily. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just stares at her kids blankly because she doesn’t even know how she will tell them the truth about her parents hating Kyuhyun that much. She doesn’t know how she will explain to Kibum and Sandeul that she and Kyuhyun are currently in a very difficult situation and that her parents might not agree about her soon to be wedding with Kyuhyun.

“Well…”

Sungmin flashes a weak smile.

“We need to wait for their call because I’m not sure what time they will arrive here in South Korea. Maybe if you can’t see them today, how about tomorrow?”

Sungmin asks. The twins stare at each other.

“How about the cookies?”

Kibum asks his twin brother. Sandeul smiles at him.

“Let’s just eat it later. We can bake again tomorrow. We still have ingredients”

Sandeul told his twin brother happily. Kibum smiles and happily nods his head.

“Mommy, what time are you going home?”

Kibum asks.

“You need to be home early ok. Daddy promise us that we will eat dinner outside tonight”

Sandeul told his mother. Sungmin smiles at them.

“I’ll be back soon. Behave while mommy is away, is that clear?”

Sungmin asks. The twins nod at her and make a pinky promise with her—promise that they will behave while she and Kyuhyun are away.

“I’m going now ok. I’m sure that your aunt Wookie is already waiting for me at The Blooming Garden”

Sungmin told them.

“I love you babies”

Sungmin told Kibum and Sandeul.

“WE LOVE YOU TOO MOMMY!!!”

Kibum and Sandeul shout in unison. They give their mother sweet pecks on her wonderful lips before she leaves the mansion. Sungmin went inside Kyuhyun’s red Ferrari FF. She puts her things on the passenger’s seat and buckles her seatbelt. Sungmin starts the engine of the car and was about to drive it away when she heard her mobile phone ringing. She gets her handbag to look for her mobile phone. She gets her mobile phone inside her handbag and stares at the caller’s name. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast while staring at the caller’s name. She suddenly turns pale and her hands start to tremble—it is as if she sees a ghost. Sungmin takes a deep breath before answering the call.

“Yes dad?”

Sungmin asks as she answers the call with a very calm voice, hiding her fear.

“Where are you?”

Changsun asks.

“I’m with Wookie right now. Well…I am the wedding plan—“

“Your mom and I are here in South Korea”

Changsun informs Sungmin, without giving her the chance to finish talking. Sungmin can feel her father’s coldness towards her. What can she expect from her parents? She’s not in good terms with them, of course they will treat her coldly.

“Where is mom?”

Sungmin asks. Changsun gives his mobile phone to his wife.

“Hi sweetheart. How are you? I miss you so much”

Sungmin smiles upon hearing her mother’s voice. At least Sooyeon’s voice is sweeter than Changsun’s voice and there’s no coldness in Sooyeon’s voice.

“I miss you too mom. Where are you?”

Sungmin asks. Sooyeon smiles.

“Your dad and I are staying at Shilla Hotel”

Sooyeon answers.

“Why not stay in Jongwoon’s house?”

Sungmin asks. Sooyeon shook her head.

“That’s what he told us. But we don’t want to disturb him because we know that he is busy with his work and at the same time busy preparing the wedding. Are you his wedding planner?”

Sooyeon asks happily. Sungmin nods.

“Yes mom”

Sungmin told her mother, skipping the information about her being the wedding planner of a double wedding—Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s wedding and her wedding with her ex-husband.

“You really meet with Jongwoonie?”

Sungmin asks. Sooyeon nods happily.

“Yes. Your daddy was the one who fetch us and your mommy at the airport. We went straight at Kim Aviation because Jongwoonie is there. Your dad and I didn’t stay there for a long time. We leave after congratulating Jongwoonie for his soon to be wedding with Wookie. We just want to give him time with his parents because they miss him so much”

Sooyeon told her daughter.

“Your dad and I also miss you sweetheart and of course our very adorable grandson”

Sooyeon told Sungmin who just nods her head.

“By the way, is it ok if we disturb you sweetheart? Tell Wookie that you need to go now. You see. Your dad and I are already on our way to Pierre Gagnaire to have lunch and we want to invite you and Deullie for lunch. Please”

Sooyeon told her daughter, begging her to join them for lunch. Sungmin starts sweating coldly because of nervousness. She doesn’t know what to do. She wants to say no, but she’s afraid that her parents might get suspicious and they might ask a lot of questions.

“Sure mom. I’ll be right there”

Sungmin told her mother.

“Ok sweetheart. Your dad and I will wait for you there. The receptionist will just you in the private room that is reserved for your dad”

“Ok mom. See you and dad. I love you”

Sungmin told her mother before hanging up.

“What now?”

Sungmin asks herself nervously. She takes deep breath and scans her contacts. She presses Kyuhyun’s number to give him a call and informs him that her parents want to have lunch with her.

~~~

Sunny was staring at his friend with a blank expression.

“Again? Can you please repeat that again Kyu? Who is pregnant?”

Sunny asks her friend. She wants Kyuhyun to repeat what he just tells her. She wants to make sure that she heard it right and that she’s not hallucinating.

“Joo-hyun is pregnant with my child”

Kyuhyun told his friend.

“What the Kyu? Spell trouble”

Sunny told Kyuhyun. She can’t believe that Kyuhyun will impregnate Joo-hyun.

“Does Minnie know about it?”

Sunny asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Not yet. I don’t know what to do. I want to tell her about it, but I’m afraid. I’m sure that she will be mad at me”

“Of course she will. What do you want her to do? Throw a party because she’s going to have a stepchild?”

Sunny told Kyuhyun in a very sarcastic manner.

“That’s why you need to help me”

Kyuhyun told Sunny.

“Help you?”

Sunny asks as she raises an eyebrow.

“What do you want me to do? Give her a medicine that will kill the baby in her womb?”

Sunny asks sarcastically.

“Why are you so stupid Kyu? I guess you never change”

Sunny told Kyuhyun as she stares at him seriously.

“You always get yourself into trouble. Aish!”

Sunny sighs heavily. Kyuhyun opens his mouth to speak when his mobile phone rings. He gets it inside his pocket and stares at the caller’s name.

“I just need to answer this”

Kyuhyun told Sunny. He stands up and went out of Sunny’s clinic to answer the call.

“Yes mommy?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin takes a deep breath before speaking.

“Daddy, we need to go at Pierre Gagnaire. Mom and dad are already n South Korea and they want to have lunch with me. I think…we need to face them…now”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun worriedly. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath.

“Where are you?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“I’m on my way there. Are you coming?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun feels nervous as he nods his head.

“I will. I’ll see you there ok. Don’t worry. Everything will be ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, giving her strength because he knows that Sungmin is really worried and nervous.

“I hope so. See you there daddy. Drive safely. I love you”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“I love you too”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before hanging up.

“Minnie is right. We need to face them now. We can never hide from them”

Kyuhyun told his self. He puts his mobile phone back in his pocket and goes back inside Sunny’s clinic. Sunny stares at Kyuhyun and notices his worried face.

“Is that the ?”

Sunny asks Kyuhyun who sits on the chair. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“It’s Minnie”

Kyuhyun told Sunny. He stares at her.

“My ex-in laws are here in South Korea and we’re seeing each other again after twelve years. Minnie and I will have lunch with them today”

Kyuhyun informs Sunny, feeling really nervous.

“So, double trouble huh?”

Sunny asks.

“I guess so”

Kyuhyun told Sunny as he sighs.

“Going back to Joo-hyun…”

“What do you want me to do?”

Sunny asks.

“I’ll bring her here. I want you to check on her. I need a second opinion. I just want to make sure that she’s not lying about her pregnancy result. Is it possible to get a DNA while the baby is in her tummy?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sunny nods her head.

“Yes. It is possible. There are several options to choose from. First is non-invasive prenatal paternity. It’s 99.9% accurate. We only need to collect a blood sample from the mother and the alleged father. But the must be on her 8th week of pregnancy before we perform the test. The second option will be, amniocentesis. But the test is performed in the second trimester, anywhere from the 14th-20th weeks of pregnancy. The last one is the chorionic villus sampling. It can be done during 10th-13th weeks of pregnancy”

Sunny informs Kyuhyun.

“No test earlier than that? I need to find out soon if I’m really the father of the child in her tummy”

Kyuhyun told Sunny.

“I’m sorry Kyu. I know how you feel. But those are the only tests that we have”

Sunny told Kyuhyun sadly. She wants to help her friend, but they really need to wait before they can perform the DNA test.

“Just bring her here, so I can check her ok”

Sunny told Kyuhyun who nods sadly at her.

“You better go now. You still have lunch with Minnie and her parents. You don’t want to be late, right?”

“Arasso. Thanks a lot Sunny”

Sunny holds Kyuhyun’s hand and smiles at him.

“Don’t worry. We will find out the truth. Don’t show that face to Minnie or else she will worry about you”

Sunny told Kyuhyun, cheering him up. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Thank you. I’ll be back here with Joo-hyun”

Kyuhyun told Sunny. He stands up and leaves the clinic. Kyuhyun walks at the hallway blankly. He’s thinking a lot of things and he is already confused. He doesn’t know how he will solve all his problems—with his family and with Joo-hyun. He went inside his car and just sits there while staring at the window blankly. He gets his mobile phone inside his pocket when he heard it ringing. He stares at the unknown number; Joo-hyun is calling. Kyuhyun rejects the call and turns off his mobile phone to avoid her. He buckles his seatbelt and starts the engine of his car and drives it away, thinking about his meeting with his ex-in laws after twelve years.

~~~

*PIERRE GAGNAIRE*

 

Sungmin was sitting inside the car, waiting for her ex-husband’s call while worrying about their meeting with her parents. Sungmin’s heart keeps on beating fast because of nervousness, making her feel dizzy.

“Oh my gosh! Not now please”

Sungmin told herself as she rests her head on the steering wheel. She slowly closes her eyes, hoping to feel better.

“I think I need to see Doctor Sunny soon”

Sungmin told herself, placing her hand on her tummy.

“I think I’m really pregnant. But I still need to confirm it before telling Kyu about it”

Sungmin told herself. She slowly raises her head and grabs her handbag when she heard her mobile phone ringing. Sungmin gets her mobile phone in her handbag and answers the call.

“Daddy, where are you?”

Sungmin asks.

“I’m already walking at the parking lot. How about you?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Parking lot. I’m inside your Ferrari FF”

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun keeps on walking until he found his car. He hangs up and walks towards his red Ferrari FF. Kyuhyun knocks on the window. Sungmin puts her mobile phone inside her handbag and quickly went out of the car. She hugs Kyuhyun tight.

“I’m scared”

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around her, hugging her tight.

“Don’t be. I am here. We’re together. It will be alright”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, calming her. He stares at Sungmin.

“Let’s go?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin takes a deep breath and nods her head. She locks Kyuhyun’s car. Kyuhyun holds her hand as they start walking.

“Let’s give each other strength ok. So don’t feel too nervous or else I will also feel that way”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, making her laugh softly.

“It seems that we’re facing our grave soon”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, trying to make herself calm as they went inside the restaurant.

“But at least, we will face it together”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, smiling at her. Sungmin nods, feeling relief because Kyuhyun is there for her and to give her strength.

“I guess you’re right daddy. We need to give each other strength because it’s you and I against mom and dad”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. The receptionist approaches them.

“Do you already have a reservation?”

The receptionist asks, speaking in English. Sungmin nods her head.

“My mom and dad are the one who made a reservation here. They are Lee Changsun and Jung Sooyeon. I am their daughter Lee Sungmin”

Sungmin told the receptionist.

“OMO! You’re that wedding planner, right? It’s nice to meet you Ms. Lee”

The receptionist told Sungmin, feeling happy to meet the great wedding planner. Her eyes suddenly grow big upon seeing Kyuhyun.

“Hi there Doctor Cho”

The receptionist greets Kyuhyun. She knows Kyuhyun because he is a great doctor and Kyuhyun used to have dinner in Pierre Gagnaire with Kibum and Ryeowook.

“Where is young master Key and your sweet cousin?”

The receptionist asks. She notices Sungmin and Kyuhyun holding each other’s hands.

“Aigoo! You’re together again?”

The receptionist asks happily. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Yes we are. We’re here to meet my in-laws because we’re going to discuss about the wedding. Can you already accompany us to their private room?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Oh yes of course. Please follow me”

The receptionist told Kyuhyun and Sungmin happily.

“She’s so weird”

Kyuhyun whispers softly to Sungmin, making her smile. Sungmin nods her head, agreeing to her ex-husband. The receptionist accompanies them at Victor Hugo room. She bows her head to Kyuhyun and Sungmin before leaving.

“Here we go”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before opening the door. The couple went inside and saw Changsun and Sooyeon happily chatting while drinking wine. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast when she notices her parents staring at her and Kyuhyun seriously. Sungmin and Kyuhyun bow at them before sitting beside each other. Changsun stares at Kyuhyun seriously.

“What is the meaning of this Lee Sungmin?”

Changsun asks without taking his gaze away from his ex- son in law.

“As far as I can remember, your mom and I invite you and Deullie for lunch and not this bastard ex-husband of yours!”

Changsun told his daughter angrily.

“Sweetheart, what is the meaning of this?”

Sooyeon asks her daughter with a mixture of anger and confusion in her voice. She can’t understand why Sungmin and Kyuhyun are together.

“Mom…dad…Kyu and I…we…”

Sungmin’s voice starts trembling because of fear. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand tightly.

“We’re here to tell you something”

Kyuhyun told Changsun and Sooyeon because Sungmin can’t speak properly because of fear and feeling too nervous.

“Talk to us about?”

Sooyeon asks Kyuhyun, giving him a serious glare.

“About us”

Kyuhyun told them.

“Mom…da—“

“DON’T CALL US MOM AND DAD YOU BASTARD JERK! YOU’RE NO LONGER OUR SON IN LAW!”

Changsun raises his voice because of anger.

“How dare you show your face in front of us after what you did to our daughter twelve years ago?”

Changsun asks Kyuhyun.

“Dad, please…”

Sungmin stares at her father and mother with teary eyes.

“Kyu and I are back together and we’re planning to get married soon. We will have a double wedding with Jongwoonie and Wookie”

Sungmin informs her parents. Changsun and Sooyeon’s eyes grow big upon hearing their daughter. They were shock to know that their daughter and her ex-husband are back together again and that they are getting married soon

“Are you even thinking huh Lee Sungmin? Do you really understand what you’re telling us?”

Changsun asks as he shoots his daughter a deadly glare. His blood is already boiling just by seeing Kyuhyun’s face and it boils even more upon knowing that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are back together and they are already planning to marry each other soon.

“I love Kyu”

Sungmin told her father.

“Love?”

Changsun slams his hands on the table because of anger.

“You’re just being stupid! This man…”

Changsun points his finger angrily on Kyuhyun.

“Hurt you so badly. He cheated on you and hurt you physically, emotionally and mentally. This man ruins your happy family and separates you from Key. He heartlessly throws you away from his house and separates your kids! And now you’re going to tell me that you love him? What the hell is that? What kind of brain you have?”

Changsun told his daughter angrily.

“Sir, Ma’am, I love your daughter”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin’s parents. Changsun focuses his eyes upon him and smirks.

“You love her? How can you tell me that you love my daughter when you yourself know how much you hurt her twelve years ago?”

Changsun asks, biting his lower lip because of anger.

“I trusted you. I entrust my daughter to you because I felt your love for her when you went in New York to talk to us and tell us that Minnie is pregnant and you’re going to marry her. I trust you that you will be a good husband and father because I can see how much you love our daughter”

Changsun’s eyes start getting teary.

“But what did you do? You hurt my daughter so badly. You ruin your happy family and you separated Key from his mother and you also separated my daughter to her son. Is that what you call love? Cheating on her means loving her? Now tell me, how do you want us to believe that you really love our daughter?”

Changsun asks.

“Dad”

“SHUT UP LEE SUNGMIN! I’M NOT TALKING TO YOU!”

Changsun raises his voice because of anger.

“I love your daughter and that’s the truth”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin’s parents as he stares at them with teary eyes. Changsun and Sooyeon stare at him.

“I know that apology will not bring back those happy days. Saying sorry is not enough to forgive me. But please…please give me another chance to prove my love for your daughter. All I want is to bring my family back together. I love Minnie. I love Key and Deullie. I know that I made a stupid mistake twelve years ago, but it doesn’t mean that I can no longer be a good husband for Minnie and a good father to our kids. I know that I am the reason why my family breaks and I regret it. I regret everything, so please…please let me do my responsibility to bring back my family together again. I hope you will see my love for your daughter and the hatred that you have for me because of my stupidity twelve years ago”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin’s parents with full of sincerity in his heart and love for Sungmin and their kids and Sooyeon feels it. She feels the love of Kyuhyun for her daughter and grandchildren and she can see through Kyuhyun’s eyes how much he loves his family and the eagerness of bringing his family back together. But of course Changsun can’t see it because he already closes his heart for Kyuhyun twelve years ago. He fills his heart with hatred towards his son in law and that’s the reason why he can’t understand the pain that Kyuhyun have gone through because of being stupid and being away from the girl he loves most and from his other son.

“Mom, dad, please give us your blessings. Kyu and I need it. We want to start all over again and—“

Sungmin stops talking when Changsun slams his hands again on the table. Changsun stands up and walks towards his daughter. Kyuhyun and Jessica were shock when Changsun slap Sungmin so hard.

“I never raise a stupid daughter! That bastard jerk or us?”

Changsun asks, telling his daughter to choose between them and Kyuhyun.

“Honey, please stop”

Sooyeon told her husband, holding his hand. But Changsun ignores her as he focuses his eyes on Sungmin, shooting her a deadly glare. Sungmin’s tears start falling from her eyes.

“Dad, I love Kyu. Why can’t you understand?”

Sungmin asks as she starts crying softly. Sooyeon’s heart starts breaking into pieces seeing her daughter crying.

“Honey, please…”

Sooyeon tries to calm her husband, but Changsun keeps on ignoring her.

“Understand? You want us to understand? How do you want me to understand? Do you want me to understand that you’re stupid? Tell me Lee Sungmin…”

Changsun’s eyes start getting teary because of anger and because he feels really disappointed towards his daughter. He really thinks that Sungmin is stupid for accepting Kyuhyun again her life.

“How do you want me to accept it? Do you expect me to soften my heart for him? How can I do that when I witness how much you suffer because of what he did?”

“I love you Kyu and you can’t do anything about it”

“I know. Since when did you listen to me and to your mom?”

Changsun asks, shaking his head.

“I know that you’re old enough to decide the life that you want to have. You want me to understand that you choose to be stupid and accept that bastard jerk again in your life because you love him. But did you ever understand how I feel? Can you even understand how my heart breaks into pieces after what he did to you and to your family twelve years ago?”

Changsun asks, shaking his head again.

“No. You will never understand because all you can see is my hatred towards your ex-husband. You never see how much I love you and you never see how much I am hurt whenever you’re hurt. You want our blessing?”

Changsun asks.

“Go ahead and marry him if that’s what you want. But don’t you ever run to us again when your bastard ex-husband hurt you again because starting today, you’re no longer my daughter. You choose him then be happy with him”

Changsun told his daughter.

“Dad, please…”

Sungmin holds her father’s hand, begging him to change his mind.

“Please don’t do this to me. Dad, please listen”

“I’m already tired of listening and understanding”

Changsun told his daughter, giving her an angrily glare.

“But dad…”

Changsun pulls his hand away from Sungmin’s grip and stares at his wife. Sooyeon’s tears are already falling from her eyes.

“Honey, please…don’t do this. Please, I’m begging you. Minnie is our daughter”

Sooyeon told her husband.

“She’s no longer my daughter. I don’t have a stupid and hardheaded daughter. She wants to be with that bastard jerk then let her be with him. Let’s go now. We’re just wasting our time here”

Changsun told his wife.

“But honey…”

“LET’S GO NOW!”

Changsun raises his voice angrily. Sooyeon stares at Sungmin and Kyuhyun sadly. She wipes her tears away and grabs her handbag. She knows that she can’t do anything and she can’t defend her daughter towards her husband. Sooyeon kisses Sungmin’s forehead and wipes her tears away. She was about to speak when Changsun holds her arm and drags him with her as he leaves the room.

“What are we supposed to do now Kyu? Why does our situation need to be like this?”

Sungmin asks her ex-husband as she starts crying hard. Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He just hugs Sungmin, comforting her. He didn’t speak. He just remains quiet because he too doesn’t know what to do and he still has other problem to solve.

“I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun whispers sadly because that’s the only words that he can tell her at that moment.

~~~

Jongwoon arrives at home after going in Busan with his father to check their new hangar. He found his fiancée inside the kitchen, busy cooking dinner. Jongwoon smiles and happily walks inside the kitchen. He hugs Ryeowook from behind.

“I’m home”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before kissing her cheek.

“Busy?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook stops chopping the vegetables. She slowly turns around to face her fiancé. Ryeowook kisses Jongwoon’s lips.

“I’m cooking dinner for mommy and daddy. Are they here now?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling a little bit nervous. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Daddy is still in Busan. He is waiting for dad. We drop mommy at Lotte Hotel after our lunch. She told us that she wants to take a rest. They will be here for dinner and they will stay here with us for the meantime. They are very excited to see you again baby”

Jongwoon informs Ryeowook happily.

“Baby…”

Jongwoon notices his fiancée’s sad face.

“Is there something wrong? Are you not happy to see mommy and daddy and be with them?”

Jongwoon asks with concern. Ryeowook shook her head.

“I’m happy to see them. I’m just thinking something”

“Baby…”

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between his hands and softly brushes his soft pinkish lips on hers before giving her a sweet peck on her lips.

“If you’re thinking about Kyu’s ex-fiancée again…”

Ryeowook presses a finger on Jongwoon’s soft pinkish lips to stop him from talking. She shook her head.

“I’m not thinking about that and I don’t care about her. I’ll grill her alive if she will hurt oppa, unnie and my nephews”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, frowning just by thinking about her cousin’s ex-fiancée. Jongwoon removes Ryeowook’s finger on his lips.

“Then what’s bothering you this time?”

Jongwoon asks while giving his fiancée a worried glare.

“Did unnie already call you?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Why? Is there something that Minnie wants to tell me?”

Jongwoon asks, feeling nervous. Ryeowook takes a deep breath.

“She calls me awhile ago and told me that she can’t meet me today. So, I talk to the florists alone. She told me that she and Kyu oppa will have lunch with her parents. I’m just wondering if she already updates you about it. I’m worried about them. Unnie really feels nervous and worried at the same time. I hope their meeting with unnie’s parents didn’t become chaotic”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“So, they already met?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods her head. She can tell that Jongwoon is worried just by looking at his eyes.

“I really hope that things turn to be fine between Kyu and Minnie’s parents though I doubt that it will happen because they really hate Kyu, especially dad. But we can never tell”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, hoping that everything will be fine between Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s parents.

“I hope so”

Ryeowook sighs.

“Why don’t you take a bath now and prepare yourself for our dinner later with mommy and daddy. I’ll finish cooking now, so I can already prepare myself too?”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who nods at her.

“By the way baby, before I forgot. I need to tell you something”

“Go ahead”

Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon, waiting for him to speak.

“I will have a flight next week going to Sydney. You will be one of the flight stewardesses ok”

Jongwoon told his fiancée.

“Ok. No problem. Unnie and I are no longer busy next week”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon happily.

“That’s good”

Jongwoon smiles at Ryeowook.

“I’ll go upstairs now and take a bath. I love you”

“I love you too”

Jongwoon kisses Ryeowook’s soft pinkish lips before going out of the kitchen.

“I hope oppa and unnie are fine. I’ll just give them a call tomorrow”

Ryeowook told herself, still worrying about Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s meeting with Changsun and Sooyeon. Ryeowook takes a deep breath and continues cooking for her dinner with Jongwoon and his parents.

~~~

Kibum and Sandeul quickly run towards Kyuhyun upon seeing him arrive at the mansion with Sungmin on his arms.

“Daddy, what happen to mommy?”

Sandeul asks worriedly.

“She’s fine”

Kyuhyun told his kids who are staring at him worriedly. Kibum and Sandeul follow their father upstairs as he brings Sungmin to his room. Kyuhyun gently laid his sleeping ex-wife on the bed. The twins carefully removes their mother’s shoes, avoiding waking her.

“What happen to her?”

Kibum asks while staring at his mother worriedly. Sungmin looks a bit pale.

“She’s just tired. She falls asleep in the car”

Kyuhyun answers the older Cho. The twins notices their father’s sad face.

“Daddy, are you sure that mommy is fine? Why do you look sad?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun sits down on the bed and looks at his kids.

“Come here my babies”

Kibum and Sandeul climb up the bed and sit on their father’s lap and stares at him worriedly. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around his kids, getting some strength from them.

“Daddy, is there something wrong?”

Sandeul asks worriedly while feeling his father’s tight embrace. He stares at his twin brother, but Kibum only shook his head because he also can’t understand why Kyuhyun is like that. Kyuhyun closes his eyes.

“Just always give me and mommy strength…all the time”

Kyuhyun told his kids, controlling his tears from falling. He doesn’t want to cry because he is very sure that the twins will worry about him and they will ask a lot of questions. Kibum and Sandeul stare at each other sadly. They feel sad because they can feel that there’s something wrong going on. They want to ask, but they think that it’s not the right time to ask Kyuhyun a lot of questions.

“We love you daddy”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun.

“And of course mommy. Baby Deullie and I are always here for both of you”

Kibum told his father. The twins hug their father, trying to give him comfort even though they don’t understand why Kyuhyun is like that—all they know is that their father is hurt and sad because they can feel it and all they want to do is to give him comfort and tell him that he is not alone because they are with him and of course Sungmin. They want to tell those things through their tight embrace, hoping that Kyuhyun will feel it and hoping that they can take whatever pain and sadness that Kyuhyun is feeling at that very moment.

~~~

Jongwoon goes downstairs with Ryeowook to meet Kangin and Teukie who just arrive. The maids are busy bringing their things to their room.

“Hi mommy. Hi daddy. It’s good to see you again”

Kangin and Teukie stare at the owner of the sweet voice. They smile brightly upon seeing their soon to be daughter in law with their son. Jongwoon and Ryeowook are both smiling at them.

“AHHHHHH!!!”

Ryeowook suddenly feels nervous when Teukie shouts. Jongwoon and Kangin stare at her with weird glare. Teukie quickly runs towards Ryeowook and hugs her tight, squeezing her like a teddy bear.

“It’s good to see you again sweetheart”

Teukie told Ryeowook happily. She’s really happy that Ryeowook will be her daughter in law and not any other girls. Teukie really likes Ryeowook for her son since the day Jongwoon introduces her to them twelve years ago. She knows how much Jongwoon loves Ryeowook and that’s why she wants Ryeowook to end up with Jongwoon because she knows that they will be a great couple and they will be happy together. Ryeowook was shock when Teukie holds her beautiful face between her hands and kisses both of her cheeks.

“Look at you. You’re very beautiful. Nothing changes at all. You still look innocent and very beautiful just like me”

Teukie told Ryeowook, making her smile. Ryeowook thinks that Teukie is still weird like Jongwoon and she’s still talkative—the same Teukie that she met twelve years ago.

“Of course mommy, you’re still beautiful. You still look young and really y and beautiful”

Ryeowook complimented her soon to be mother in law, making her laugh softly and blush shyly.

“And you believe Wookie? She’s just making you blush. You already look old ok”

Jongwoon told his mother, teasing her. Teukie pouts and hits her son’s shoulder.

“Aish! I’m not that old ok”

Teukie told her son, sticking her tongue out. Ryeowook laughs seeing her soon to be mother in law and her fiancé acting like a kid.

“So, how are you?”

Kangin asks his soon to be daughter in law with a bright smile on his lips. Ryeowook bows at Kangin.

“It’s good to hear that you’re back in South Korean Airways. We really need you there and of course Captain Kim also need you there, so don’t go far away again or else Captain Kim will be depress and sad again”

Kangin told Ryeowook, making his son blush.

“DADDY!!!”

Jongwoon shouts, making Ryeowook and his parents laugh softly at him.

“Aigoo! My baby still knows how to get shy in front of the girl he loves huh?”

Teukie teases her son while pinching Jongwoon’s cheeks gently.

“Aish! Just stop being talkative ok”

Jongwoon told his mother pouting at her. Teukie stuck her tongue out and wraps her hands around Ryeowook’s arm.

“I have something for you. You see. I shop around New York and Tokyo before I fly here. I bought a lot of things for you. I also bought you a very y nightie for your first night with my baby”

Teukie told Ryeowook in a soft voice. Jongwoon and Kangin just stare at Teukie who is happily talking with Ryeowook in a very soft voice. They can’t even hear what she’s telling Ryeowook, so they just decided to sit down on the sofa and have a conversation on their own, leaving Ryeowook with Teukie.

“Your mom and dad already meet Minnie and Kyu”

Kangin told Jongwoon, making his eyes grow big.

“And?”

Jongwoon asks. Kangin sighs sadly.

“What do you expect? Of course Changsun get mad at them. He even disowns Minnie as his daughter because of his anger. Your mom and dad are not in good terms because of it”

Kangin told Jongwoon sadly.

“How’s Minnie and Kyu? Does the twins find out about it?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly. Kangin shook his head.

“Key and Deullie are still innocent about it. I haven’t talk to Minnie yet and I haven’t seen her yet as well as Kyu. All I know is Changsun is really mad at both of them and he feels very disappointed to you for tolerating your best friend”

Kangin told his son, patting Jongwoon’s shoulder sadly.

“I can’t do anything about it. I apologize awhile ago because you’re involved in the situation. I try to explain, but you know your dad. He can be stubborn and hardheaded sometimes”

Kangin told his son. Jongwoon nods his head sadly, agreeing with his father.

“It’s really hard to persuade him”

Jongwoon told Kangin sadly.

“Hey boys!”

Teukie calls her husband and son’s attention. Kangin and Jongwoon stare at her blankly. Teukie smiles as well as Ryeowook.

“It’s time for dinner now ok. Stop being serious for awhile and let’s talk about the wedding and the honeymoon. I really can’t wait to have cute grandchildren soon”

Teukie told Kangin and Jongwoon while giggling happily. She smiles at her soon to be daughter in law and happily drags her at the dining room.

“She’s so talkative and really weird”

Jongwoon told his father.

“Just like you”

Kangin teases his son, making Jongwoon pout cutely.

“Arasso”

Kangin smiles and stands up.

“Let’s go now. I’m already hungry. Let’s stop being serious for awhile. Don’t worry about Minnie and Kyu. I will try to talk to your dad again tomorrow. Changsun can never resist his daughter because he loves Minnie that much”

Kangin told his son.

“Let’s follow your very excited mother and your lovely soon to be wife and have a peaceful dinner while talking about the double wedding and your honeymoon. Your mom is right. I am also excited for my first grandchild”

Kangin told his son happily, making him blush.

“Both of you are weird”

Jongwoon whispers. He smiles at his father and stands up.

“Your mom and I want to have a grandchild soon, arasso?”

Kangin told his son. He happily ruffles Jongwoon’s hair and starts walking with him to follow Teukie and Ryeowook inside the dining room for their peaceful dinner.

~~~

The twins are busy preparing dinner at the garden. They are with the chefs, the head maid and of course Kyuhyun. The twins decided that they should just spend their dinner at home because Sungmin is not feeling well. They don’t want to give their mother a stress, so they ask their father to help them and the chefs to cook their dinner. It was the twins’ idea to have a dinner inside the garden. They want to have a dinner picnic with their parents.

“Daddy, you should call mommy now”

Kibum told Kyuhyun excitedly.

“Don’t worry about us. We’re almost done preparing our dinner. You go upstairs now and call mommy before she can go down and see our surprise for her”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun.

“Ok masters”

Kyuhyun smiles at his sons. He gently pats their cheeks and leaves the garden. He goes back inside his mansion and went upstairs. Kyuhyun heard his mobile phone ringing. He gets it inside his pocket—he never leaves his mobile phone because he is afraid that Sungmin might answer Joo-hyun’s call. He is avoiding that to happen.

“What does she wants this time?”

Kyuhyun asks. He stops going up the stairs and answers his mobile phone.

“How many times do I need to tell you that—“

“Are you really daring me huh Doctor Cho?”

Joo-hyun asks Kyuhyun angrily.

“I told you that I want you here in my place now. Why do you keep on ignoring my calls? You really want to avoid me? Go ahead and you—“

“Why don’t you tell Minnie that you’re pregnant with my child? Do you want me to tell it to her for you? It seems that you don’t even have the courage to tell her that”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, shutting her up. Kyuhyun smirk.

“Do you really think that you can control me like your puppet? I am not afraid of you Joo-hyun. Don’t worry because I am already planning to tell Minnie about the baby inside your tummy”

Kyuhyun told her ex-fiancée. He already made up his mind. He doesn’t want to lie to Sungmin anymore and he’s going to tell her about Joo-hyun’s pregnancy and the possibility that he might be the father of the child inside Joo-hyun’s womb.

“Listen to me Seo Joo-hyun. I’m going to accept the child as mine. But from the moment that I find out the truth, you will see what will happen”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun before hanging up.

“Damn it! She’s really getting in my nerves”

Kyuhyun told his self. He returns his mobile phone back in his pocket and takes a deep breath to calm his self before continuing going up the stairs. Kyuhyun finally arrive to his destination. He slowly opens the door of his room to take a peek. He saw his ex-wife sitting on the bed while reading a book. Kyuhyun happily went inside the room. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun upon noticing him enter their room.

“You look happy. What happen?”

Sungmin asks her ex-husband. Kyuhyun sits beside Sungmin, joining her on the bed.

“Are you feeling better now? You always worry me. The kids are also worried about you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He stares at Sungmin very carefully, examining her beautiful face. Sungmin doesn’t look sick anymore and she’s no longer pale.

“I already drink the folic acid that you gave me awhile ago. I’m feeling better now daddy. No need to worry about me. I’m just feeling hungry. See…”

Sungmin gets the empty bowl on top of the bedside table and shows it to Kyuhyun.

“I already finish eating the bowl of fruits that you gave me before you go down and play with our kids”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“You eat like a monster”

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin who gently hits his arm.

“That’s because I’m hungry. Are we going to leave now? I’m going to change my clothes now”

“No need”

Kyuhyun shook his head and steals the empty bowl away from Sungmin’s grip and puts it back on top of the bedside table. Kyuhyun stands up. Sungmin stares at her curiously.

“I thought we’re going to have dinner outside? That’s what you promise to the kids”

“Yes. But we have something special for you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Something special?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun nods his head happily.

“The kids decided that we should just have dinner here because they are worried about you. They don’t want to stress you out that much and that’s why they just prepare something special for you. They are already waiting at the garden. We’re going to have dinner picnic tonight”

Kyuhyun explains.

“Dinner picnic?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head and happily carries Sungmin in a bridal style.

“Let’s go now for you to see”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife happily. He went out of their room and went at the garden, carrying Sungmin like a bride.

“MOMMY! DADDY!”

Kibum shouts as he and Sandeul wave happily at them. They are already sitting on the blanket. Sungmin smiles to her kids.

“So, this is the dinner picnic?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head as an answer as he walks towards their kids. Kyuhyun carefully puts down his ex-wife on the blanket.

“TADA! We prepare it for you!”

Sandeul told his mother happily.

“Just the two of you?”

Sungmin asks. The twins shook their heads.

“Our chefs help us cook as well as ahjumma and of course daddy”

Sandeul informs Sungmin.

“Seriously?”

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun who is sitting beside her. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“A little”

“Oh! That was so sweet”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily.

“This is better than having dinner in expensive restaurant”

Kibum told his parents happily.

“Key and I think that we should do this more often”

Sandeul suggested. Kyuhyun and Sungmin nod, agreeing to their kids.

“Mommy, did grandpa or grandma already call you?”

Kibum asks.

“When can we meet them? Are they here in South Korea already?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun and Sungmin stare at each other and manage to flash a smile to their kids. They don’t want Kibum and Sandeul to see them worrying about it.

“They haven’t call yet”

Sungmin lied. The twins suddenly felt sad.

“But don’t be sad. Maybe tomorrow they will call. You can meet them tomorrow”

Kyuhyun told the kids, making them smile again.

“That will be perfect!”

Sandeul told his parents happily.

“I’m really excited to meet them and play with them”

Kibum told his parents excitedly. Sungmin felt sad because of the twins’ innocence.

“Mommy, is there something wrong?”

Sandeul asks upon noticing Sungmin’s sad face. Sungmin shook her head.

“It’s nothing baby. Mommy is just hungry now. Can we already start our dinner picnic?”

Sungmin asks, smiling at her kids.

“YES!!!”

Kibum and Sandeul shout happily. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand. Sungmin stares at him.

“It will be fine. Not now, but it will be fine”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

“Let’s eat now and forget about it first. Let’s not ruin the happy atmosphere”

Sungmin told his ex-husband.

“It’s just you and I and of course our kids”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“And I am happy that I choose you because if not…”

Sungmin stares at the twins who are happily eating their dinner.

“They wouldn’t be happy like this. Mom and dad disown me. But I still have a family and that’s you and our kids and of course Jongwoonie and Wookie are still there for me. I shouldn’t be sad because we’re together and we’re happy and our kids are happy and that’s enough for me”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“Mommy…”

“Hmmm?”

“I’m going to tell you something”

“Go ahead”

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin. He already wants to tell her about Joo-hyun’s pregnancy. But he doesn’t know how and what word to say.

“Go ahead daddy. I’m listening. What is it?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hands and softly kisses it.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He curses his self for being a coward because he can’t tell Sungmin about it and beside it’s not the proper time to tell Sungmin about Joo-hyun because he will only ruin the happy atmosphere. Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips.

“I love you no matter what happen. Always remember it”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin smiles at him.

“I know daddy. I will never forget about it. I know how much you love me and I love you too so much. I know that we’re going to make it through because we are together”

“That’s why you don’t need to be sad anymore. No more crying ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods happily.

“Yes daddy. No more crying”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, hugging him.

“No more crying because you’re here with me and our kids are here for us. At the end of the day it’s just you and me with our kids”

“And that’s what matters most”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin smile at each other. They were about to kiss each other’s lips when the kids quickly go in between them, separating them.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin, as far as Baby Deullie and I can remember this is a dinner picnic and not a PDA session for both of you? Aish! Why are you guys so ert huh?”

Kibum told his parents, frowning at them.

“We should have our family dinner now, so stop having PDA ok”

Sandeul told his parents. Kyuhyun and Sungmin start laughing. They pull the twins in their tight embrace.

“I LOVE YOU BABIES”

Sungmin told her kids and showers them with soft kisses, making them smile and laugh happily.

“How about me? I’m also your baby, right?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles at him and was about to kiss his lips when the twins start kissing his gorgeous face to prevent their mother and father from kissing.

“WE LOVE YOU TOO DADDY!!!”

The twins shout happily while showering their father’s gorgeous face with sweet kisses. Kyuhyun starts laughing and hugs the twins, trapping them with his tight embrace.

“I love you too Key and Deullie”

Kyuhyun told his kids happily and ruffles their hair.

“Ok. Let’s have our dinner now”

Kyuhyun told the twins.

“NO MORE PDA OK!”

The twins shout in unison. Kyuhyun and Sungmin smile at them and nod their heads. Kibum and Snadeul giggle happily and continue eating their dinner with Kyuhyun and Sungmin—they have a happy and peaceful dinner as a happy family.