Chapter 2

6 Roses

to: sunmi 

Unnie, can we change the restaurant for tommorow's lunch? I don't feel like eating there 

 

from: sunmi

why? It's a top restaurant here. You should try it Tiff! I bet you will ask for more foods from there, hehehe 

 

to: Sunmi

i know, but i just want to eat something more simple? Like instant noodles or fried chicken :))

 

from: Sunmi 

Gosh! what's wrong with you? You always ask me to get you to a top restaurant and now you don't want it. Whatever, we're still going to eat there anyway. Boss request, so you can not reject it, kay? 

 

to: Sunmi 

 

"ARGGGGHHHH!!!!" Tiffany threw her phone away and screaming like crazy 

"oh my God! What should I do if i meet him there?" 

 

--- 

 

Taeng finally get the urge to go to his restaurant that located quite near to his apartment. He decided to not thinking about it, since it's going to make him remember his bitter past. Not to mention that he ever tell Tiffany about how he feels, and got rejected right away. 

" I ... I li-ke.. you Tiff! Do you want to be my girl..." 

"sorry Taeng, I don't like you" 

It really hurts when you got rejected by your first love and it hurts more when you always thought that your first experience in love is so pathetic. 

 

"Morning boss! What's up with your face?" 

"Morning Jay, it's just... well, something bad happen" 

"My Godness, what happen to you? Did you lost on the mario's game again?"

"Aish, not that Jayden. It's just something about my past" 

"Is it about bad deeds you did on the past is coming to get you now?" 

"Not that Jay!!! I'm a good people fyi. Let's forget about them. So, anything news today?"

"Yeah, there something new about boss that i'm curious about" 

"Stop it already Jay!" Taeng chase his manager who is running away after teasing him 



---

Anyway guys, the italic grey-colored lines are flashbacks. 

Their past will soon revealed as the chapters goes by 

Thank you for reading, subscribe, and upvote for this story! <3

- Mixingtext