Chapter 1

6 Roses

It's been ten years since Kim Taeng left Korea to pursue his dream and forget the girl who hurts his heart a lot, Tiffany Hwang. A decent girl who Taeng met by chance long time ago at Seoul National High School. 

Today, he was scared to get out from his apartment in New York, eventhough he need to go to the work and it's because of sudden news that Yul delivers to him.

"Hey bro, you know what? i scrolled down my instagram earlier and just found out that your longtime crush is currently staying at New York for modelling jobs at Sica's company! Do you by chance wanna met her? Well, for talk and some stuffs.. " 

" Yul! It's embarassing to meet her again after those years. After all, i bet that she doesn't even want to meet me again, you know, since that day" 

"Oh, come on.. why are you being such a coward? You still like her don't you? You need to make a move man. Maybe that time she's not ready to be in a relationship and now it's your chance! We have grown enough to be in a relationship, so why not?" 

"ING NO YUL! I know that we don't have mutual feelings, so i'm not going to meet her and try again. I'm hanging up, bye" 

 

i didn't want to get hurt again. 

 

"So what does he said?" 

"Big no, Jess. Well, we should stop to meddle in his business with Tiff though, he would not like it." 

"uhh, okay then... anyway what do you want to eat?" 

"anything, let's just go to the mall and grab something, shall we?"

"call! hehe.." 

...

 

Tiffany's POV

sigh... my head hurts so much... anyway, here i am again in this crowded city full of memories of my childhood. In all of the places, why must the job take places in my hometown? But thanks God still love me by reunite me and my bestfriend Jessica Jung that happen to work in the company that hire me as their model. What a coincidence. 

"Hey Tiff, how's your first day in New York?" 

"nothing much Jess, I just need some rest for my first shoot tomorrow. You know, jet lags" 

"Okay then. Tell me if you need something kay? Rest well Tiff" 

I grabbed my phone and open my schedule file that Sunmi sends me. So the shoot will starts at 7.30 a.m and ended at 12 a.m then i would have lunch at Mayden Hyatt... 

wait. Did Sunmi write it correctly? Mayden Hyatt? I think I've ever hear this restaurant name before. Well what is it? i can't remember. I quickly search for Mayden Hyatt on the browser and found out that it's...

Kim Taeng's restaurant. 

 

The pathetic high school guy that i rejected on. 

 

... I need to tell Sunmi to change the restaurant right away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

Hi! Thank you for reading and subscribe this story :)

I know i made a lot of mistakes and the story may a little bit boring for you guys T^T huhuhu... (i'm sorry for that)

anyway feel free to comment and share your thoughts about this story as well as my mistakes, thank you :)  

- mixingtext