Light

Against all odds

“Makdong” Heechul called out again as he quickened his footsteps towards Hani, who was running towards EXID’s holding room with no intentions of turning around or slowing down.

 

“Stay away from her” Junsu heard the commotion from his waiting room and came out from it, coincidentally bumping into Heechul, which he grabbed onto his arm to stop him from chasing after Hani.

 

“Stay away? You are the one who needs to stay away from her” Heechul flung off Junsu’s hand forcefully while taking a step forward and staring him down.

 

“Who are you to her?”

 

“I suppose you have no rights to ask about that” Heechul scoffed. 

 

“I said, who the are you to her?” Junsu grabbed Heechul by the collar, taking another step closer as the commotion between the 2 started to attract the attention of those at the backstage.

 

“Pfft, what a joke. You broke up with her first and now you’re questioning about another man’s relationship with her? Who the are you to even be asking such questions about her? Please don’t dirty her name with your filthy mouth! off, dude, you should be the one staying in your own lane” Heechul rolled his eyes as he smirked while nonchalantly pushing Junsu’s hands away from his collars.

 

“YOU! ER!” Junsu’s raised his fists and flung it towards Heechul’s face. 

 

“OPPA, NO!” Hani ran in front of Heechul and Junsu’s fist landed straight towards her cheek, causing her to fall backwards towards the ground. 

 

“HANI! HEEYEON!” Both Junsu and Heechul called out to Hani as they went forward to the poor girl who was already on the ground, holding on to her throbbing cheek. “Stop fighting, please..” she muttered before it went all black. By then, they were garnering the whole station’s crowd to their commotion

 

“GET YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF HER!” Heechul slapped Junsu’s hands away as he carried her and ran towards Super Junior’s waiting room. “Heeyeon, don’t scare me... open your eyes...” Heechul prayed and prayed as he held Hani tightly in his arms.

 

“DONGHAE, GET AN AMBULANCE” Heechul kicked open the door and shouted as he laid her down on the sofa. “OH MY GOD! HANI! WHAT HAPPENED?!” LE rushed to the sofa, pushing away Heechul. “KIM HEECHUL, HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!” LE scowled at Heechul before turning to gently patted Hani on her shoulder repeatedly. “Hani, don’t scare me like that...” LE said it again and again, getting worried as time started to pass and the poor girl isn’t responding. 

 

“LE, I...”

 

“DON’T COME NEAR ME, I MIGHT JUST RIP YOU APART” without giving Heechul a chance to explanation, LE cut him off as she stared daggers at him. 

 

“Hyung, the ambulance is on its way... What happened?”

 

“I’ll fill you in later...” Heechul sighed as he sat down at one corner of the room, extremely troubled and guilty of what happened to Hani. All he wanted is to protect her but he ended up hurting her even more...

 

“HANI! KIM HEECHUL, LET ME SEE HER!” Junsu banged on the door of the waiting room as he shouted from the outside, angering Heechul even more. He stood up from where he is seated, walked to the entrance and flung open the door.

 

“WHERE’S HANI?”

 

“ OFF KIM JUNSU! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ASK AFTER HURTING HER LIKE THAT” Heechul totally lost his cool and pushed Junsu forcefully out of the waiting room.

 

“DON’T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF! WHERE IS HANI?”

 

“THERE’S NO NEED FOR YOU TO KNOW”

 

“ OFF!” Junsu grabbed Heechul and pushed him aside before making his way into the waiting room.

 

“YOU BASTARD!!!” Heechul ran back into the room, grabbed Junsu by the collar and gave him one good punch on the cheek. “THIS PUNCH IS FOR HURTING HANI” Heechul yelled as Donghae went forward to push both men away from each other. 

 

“Guys, stop!” Donghae called out as the rest of the SUJU members came forward to break the fight, holding the two as far as they could from each other.

 

“ALL OF YOU! GET OUT!! LE stood up from the sofa and screamed at the bunch of guys causing the whole commotion. “EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, OUT!” she screamed as the other EXID members signalled for the guys to evacuate room. 

 

“Jeonghwa, I’ll take the guys out of house but please keep me updated on Hani’s condition.. I’m so sorry for all that has happened...” Donghae turned around to speak to Jeonghwa as he pushed the others out of the waiting room.

 

“Hani-ya...” LE held onto Hani’s hand and started sobbing.

 

a/n: just a short update for the weekend! Sorry for the lack of update or short updates here and there, work and uni life has been tough and I barely have time even for myself. I’ll try to update more often! Don’t worry, things will get better from here for the fic, I promise :p