X Chapter 3 X

Whispering Courage

"Nora!"

Nora turned her body towards Ji yeon who was running towards her. Although she lived with her, Nora was always the early one, which left her friend to perish with the lonliness of getting ready by herself since she was 'unable' to get up early enough to leave together for school. 'I guess you could say that's one negative thing about her' she smiled, as she watched her friend prance over to her, arms flinging all over the place. Although her friend was blindingly pretty, she had her negative spots, however these negative spots were nothing that could stop the crowd of guys scampering behind her, glancing at her friends every inch of her body. At least one of the guys that weren't following her was Namjoon. Although it shouldn't matter, but she felt slightly jealous at  the thought of Namjoon falling for the charms of her friend. Ignoring her thoughts, she glanced elsewhere and spotted someone waving at her. 

'Speak of the devil' she thought, as she rose her hand and waved back to Namjoon who was surrounded with 6 other guys, however she quickly averted her attention back to her friend.

"You told me you would start getting up early" She said to Ji yeon, rolling her eyes and laughing. Ji yeon smiled, trying to catch her breath, later fixing herself from the destruction that the wind had caused her.

 "Let's get to class, we'll be late" Ji yeon said, intertwining her arm with hers and skipping along the courtyard of our university.


*RINGGGG*

"Ahhhhh, finally, it's time to go home!" Ji yeon exclaimed, pulling her bag onto her shoulders and pulling Nora up out of her seat. "Let's go to the new cafe!" Ji yeon pulled her out of the classroom and strolled her way towards the exit of the school. Nora fixed her bag onto her shoulders and walked accordingly behind Ji yeon, making sure not to lose her in the crowd of overflowing students. 

Entering the cafe, she sat down with her friend at the table in the corner, admiring the view of the small city that enveloped the cafe around them. 'Wow' she thought.

"What do you want?" Ji yeon asked.

"Ehhh a coffee please" she said, passing her some money for the costs. Her friend smiled at her and left cheerfully for the cashier.

"I didn't think you would be here" a voice stated. Looking around she spotted Namjoon and his friends who were trying to find a table.

"Oh hi, I didn't think you would be here either" she said, as she glanced at his friends. All of them smiled at her and waved. She waved back.

"I should introduce you to my friends. These are Jimin, Seokjin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi" he said as he pointed directly at each individual as he named his friends. 

"Hi, my name's Nora, it's nice to meet you guys!" she said with a smile. She received smiles back and laughed as her friend entered the conversation. Ji yeon looked at me with shocked eyes and mouthed 'wow'. She held back a laugh as she introduced each of the boys to her. Her eyes twinkled as she introduced them and she couldnt help but laugh at her friends gullibleness. 

"Ji yeon, the drinks!" she exclaimed as she saw the drinks slightly tilting to the side, in fear that she would spill them.

"Oh right, yeah" her friend said taking her seat and setting the drinks onto the table.

"So are you also here to check out the new cafe as well?" Nora asked Namjoon, whilst taking a sip of her coffee. 

"Yeah, everyone wanted to see what it would be like..... ahhh we should all sit together and get to know each other" Namjoon said clasping his hands together and smiling towards Nora and Ji yeon. Jiyeon smiled at the idea and Nora agreed since she herself felt a sudden urge to get to know them better. Once everyone had found their seats and began conversations, Nora looked up to Namjoon and admired his face. 'Wow, he's handsome' she thought, glancing at his  memorising facial features.

"So Nora, what are you studying?"

"Ehm Education, what about you?" she said, warming her hands holding the coffee in front of her.

"Forensic Science" He said looking at Nora giving a bright smile. 

"Nice" she said returning the smile. She began asking Namjoon questions about his daily life, about where he had lived before and what his family was like. He answered them happily and so did Nora when it came to her turn to return the favour. An hour went by and she looked down at her watch on her wrist. 

"Ji yeon, we better go, it's late" she said to her friend across the tabble who was happily conversing with Jin and Jimin. 

"Ahh okay, well I guess I'll see you around guys!" Ji yeon said, giving a wink when she left her chair. Nora shook her head at Ji yeon and waved goodbye to everyone before leaving the cafe and returning home.