Late

One Thing

The soft ambiance of jazz music played within the exclusive club Si-yeon waited, but her impatience started to soak in as she drank her gin in one gulp. She slammed the glass down on the end table next to the comfortable lounge chair she sat in.

People turned an eye to her for her rudeness but her glare immediately made everyone shift away from fear. “Why isn’t he here yet?” She whispered to herself through gritted teeth. It has already been longer than thirty minutes and so she finally decided to get her cell phone out of her luxury beaded purse. It was fifty minutes to be exact, he was beyond late.

Si-yeon stood up. “Clearly he isn’t coming.” She grumbled.

A male employee quickly ran up to her. “Leaving so soon Miss?” She snatched her keys from his hand.

“Yes,” She whipped out her sunglasses even though it was already night but it was only because Si-yeon wanted to spare others lives from her deadly glare, “Just put the bill on my tab.” Si-yeon pushed passed him.

As she walked out she skimmed through the phone to see if her boyfriend Soo-hyuk has texted her that he was going to be late or not coming due to work, something at least! But zero messages from his part. “He is a terrible boyfriend.” Si-yeon got into her car thinking. “Maybe he is stuck at work?” Should she try seeking him at his father’s company? Most likely, after all he was going to inherit it.

Si-yeon parked in front of the building that had the Sen company logo on its front doors, except she was on the other side of the street eyeing the tall company building. She noticed Soo-hyuk’s luxury black BMW parked up front. “Oh, so he is just busy.” She frowned slightly but was mostly relieved.

The company’s front door opened and out came a slightly chubby female with loose long dark disheveled hair, glasses, and a face with some blemishes. Clearly the girl didn’t wear make up, also her fashion sense was that of an ahjumma. Si-yeon couldn’t help but snort at her appearance. “Wow, she is unfixable.” She rolled her eyes. “I almost feel sorry for her.”

Soo-hyuk stepped out behind the chubby girl. She turned back and they both smile at each other as they talked. Si-yeon’s humored smile began to falter. “He is just being nice I bet.” She assured herself.

Both Soo-hyuk and the chubby girl laugh heartedly. She gave him a wave goodbye before walking away. Soo-hyuk kept his eyes locked on her as she walked, he just stood there. ‘What are you thinking Soo-hyuk?’ Si-yeon grew nervous feeling an empty pit in her stomach beginning to grow nauseous. Something felt...off about those two and she didn’t like it one bit.

“Bong-cha.” Soo-hyuk called out.

The chubby girl, Bong-cha stops on her tracks and turns back with a confused expression.

Soo-hyuk bit his lower lip before marching up to her. His large hands cupped her chubby blemished cheeks as he crashed his soft lips against her baby soft ones.

Si-yeon’s eyes widened in shock as her phone dropped from her hand, she was just about to call Soo-hyuk. 'No, that isn’t possible...Is it?' Si-yeon shook her head feeling hot tears run down her pale angel like cheeks. Her hands gripped tightly on the wheel as she continued to shake her head furiously. “This can’t be, it can’t be! My Soo-hyuk is kissing a fat girl?!”

Author Note : Sorry for not having posters up yet, but I will make them when I have the time. This story just occured to me today and I know I just had to write it =) If you enjoy it so far don't be afraid to place a comment down below!